April 30, 2024, 10:12:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #601 4/15 - 4/17/2007  (Read 170070 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: April 16, 2007, 06:00:58 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Front page post:

Diario Editorial: A TRAITOR AND HIS ANTI-ARUBAN GOVERNMENT … Anti-American too

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/16/diario-editorial-a-traitor-and-his-anti-aruban-government-anti-american-too/

Well if Oduber and MEP were upset with Jossy and his freedom of speech before, wait until they read his editorial.

Then his unbelievably stupid anti-American statements; the case of his own son who tried to rape an American girl in his own home! Hmm

Jossy, don’t beat around the bush. Tell us how you really feel? Of course we know he will. It is just too bad so many other Arubans cannot see the obvious. Hiding one’s head in the sand and turning your back on injustice is hardley an act of bravery.

Hi to all...and thank you Red for your continuing interesting and informative front pages....still just shaking my head at Aruba's gall, stupidity, incompetence and blantant lack of respect for any law....ok...back to lurksville..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: April 16, 2007, 06:02:44 PM »

After enhancing this photo, it's clear to me anyway that the dealer at the table is NOT Guido:

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: April 16, 2007, 06:03:46 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Rob"

Paulus Van Der Sloot would have still been in the prosecutors office when this occurred and he would have had intimate knowledge of these charges and could have used them to blackmail people in the MEP and others. Remember the election was right around the corner and this would have killed the MEP if it was known that an Oduber son got preferential treatment.

Take care Monks.

Thanks Rob! You protect my son, I'll protect yours, and the game is on. It's easy to see how the cover-up became so widespread.

Yup..Makes you wonder just how many of these "sons" are involved in natalee's dissapearance. Of course paulus already had alot of friends in aruba..(Before going into private practice Mr. van der Sloot worked ten years in social legal aid in the Netherlands, four years in the Aruban Government, eight years in the public prosecution and three years as a judge).

*******, great to see you posting inside. Someone needs to do a study on how many of the favored sons of Holland end up in KIA. Bet it's infinitesimally a low. They've been covering each others' crimes for decades now outside the spotlight of the motherland. Rotten to the core.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: April 16, 2007, 06:04:28 PM »

Klaas here is a tidbit on Chito. May help in your search for info

http://www.one-happy-island.com/icq-user.asp?u=o&i=0
Oduber, Chito  CHULIBASTER

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: April 16, 2007, 06:12:03 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Klaas here is a tidbit on Chito. May help in your search for info

http://www.one-happy-island.com/icq-user.asp?u=o&i=0
Oduber, Chito  CHULIBASTER

Thanks Yapperz  Wink
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: April 16, 2007, 06:13:51 PM »

Paul A.P.J. van der Sloot, born in the Netherlands (1952), graduated from the University of Tilburg, the Netherlands (LL.M., 1979). Before going into private practice Mr. van der Sloot worked ten years in social legal aid in the Netherlands, four years in the Aruban Government, eight years in the public prosecution and three years as a judge. He was admitted to the bar in 2006. His practice focuses mainly on administrative law and mediation.Languages: Dutch, English, German, French and Papiamento.

Mediation???  you must be kidding.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: April 16, 2007, 06:23:20 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
After enhancing this photo, it's clear to me anyway that the dealer at the table is NOT Guido:

Nope doesnt look like him..But remember they rotate the dealers.

Everytime I research this Guido the report's about the 5 witnesses seeing deep scratches on his face disturbs me..Some of the articles say the scratches were 3 inches long Shocked  He was questioned 3 times in aruba and twice in the NL.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: April 16, 2007, 06:25:21 PM »

******* - very true, I had forgotten about the rotation of dealers.  He may have been at another table too?  I agree he is involved, no doubt in my mind.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: April 16, 2007, 06:30:20 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

So sad about the killings at Va. Tech.

In reading Observers post about the Van der Sloots being Jewish. It makes it more clear about the Beth being Hitlers sister. I am sure when Beth showed up so fast on Aruba they knew they had been caught. So immediatley they wanted to be sure they could discredit her. What better way. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: April 16, 2007, 07:08:27 PM »

I wonder who the person is in the bottom right hand corner.  Is that a male with blonde highlights.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: April 16, 2007, 07:11:08 PM »

San - good question.  Hard to tell but it looks like a male to me.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: April 16, 2007, 07:31:51 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I wonder who the person is in the bottom right hand corner.  Is that a male with blonde highlights.

San, do you mean lower left? I see a person that could be male or female on lower left near the date. Appears to have blonde highlights.

I also see the shadow of someone on the lower right. where it says 2015.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: April 16, 2007, 07:37:36 PM »

Any speculation that the Sloots are Jewish is ridiculous.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: April 16, 2007, 07:43:03 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Why Carnut? There is nothing wrong with being Jewish. JMHO

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: April 16, 2007, 07:48:41 PM »

FYI

Easy has posted Jossy's answers to some of the accusations made against him today by the person from Utrecht who left a comment on the blog.

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: April 16, 2007, 07:58:15 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

I thought Anita was supposed to be  Buddhist.  Confused

Aw to heck with the whole religion thing - I think all the different religions are worshipping the same God anyway. We should lump them all together and come up with a combined name.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: April 16, 2007, 07:58:53 PM »

Thanks BT

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: April 16, 2007, 08:01:15 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Aw to heck with the whole religion thing - I think all the different religions are worshipping the same God anyway. We should lump them all together and come up with a combined name.  Wink

Amen  Wink
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: April 16, 2007, 08:12:06 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Posted by MF at FOB regarding the 10 Dutch investigators:

Initial reports were that the group came to made their last part of investigation on the case of NH disappearance, but then during the weekend, information also came in that the Team came for the investigation on the Namdar bribery intent on Micheal Williams and Glembert Croes, who acted as MEP members, while they were actually from other party OLA.

This morning information coming from the Netherlands, denied that the team came exclusively for the NH case and a few moments ago the Minister of Justice indeed confirmed that the Team was for the NH Case in a last intent before closing the case and also for the investigation on the Namdar group. I will get the details on what he said later on.

In the second investigation, the use of RST is also mentioned.

Thanks Klaas for this info.

Has it been really cold in aruba or maybe this is a photo from nl.

Sorta looks like Aruba,IMO. Look in the upper right-isn't that a type of palm? I remember seeing a pic of the "Black Team " in aruba with shields and all, and they were covered head to toe also.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: April 16, 2007, 08:14:43 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Amen  Wink

I will 3rd that. Amen

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.