April 30, 2024, 09:23:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #601 4/15 - 4/17/2007  (Read 170067 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: April 16, 2007, 09:48:04 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Rob"

Paulus Van Der Sloot would have still been in the prosecutors office when this occurred and he would have had intimate knowledge of these charges and could have used them to blackmail people in the MEP and others. Remember the election was right around the corner and this would have killed the MEP if it was known that an Oduber son got preferential treatment.

Take care Monks.

Thanks Rob! You protect my son, I'll protect yours, and the game is on. It's easy to see how the cover-up became so widespread.

Yup..Makes you wonder just how many of these "sons" are involved in natalee's dissapearance. Of course paulus already had alot of friends in aruba..(Before going into private practice Mr. van der Sloot worked ten years in social legal aid in the Netherlands, four years in the Aruban Government, eight years in the public prosecution and three years as a judge).

And moreover *******, you can't help but wonder how many of these "sons" all played out the drugging, raping and filming the young tourist girls that visited their tourist trap.
I think this "sport" went on for years and could have gone on for years to come if the Kalpoes and Joran hadn't dealt Natalee a lethal concoction.
Now the can of worms is open and slowly but surely the world is seeing the ugly dark side of this Island Paradise.

Agreed..It was a easy game to play too..Places like Carlos and Charlies encourages partying until ya puke. These group trips full of teenage girls with no parents must have been a gold mine for them!!

I beleave also many of these "pimps" were with J2K that night. Early on I thought it was a lethal concoction..I just dont think so anymore..Very well could have been some type of accident or even a act of violence. A simple overdose just doesnt add up.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #641 on: April 16, 2007, 09:50:42 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by MF at FOB:

Update: The Minister of Justice H. Croes in a press conference today acknowledged the presence of the KLPD on the island on their last intent to try to solve the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

During the last 2 years the Aruban government have welcomed the help from all over the world and the ALE has been working with US authorities as well with the Netherlands. Contrary to what has been speculated, the Prosecutors wanted to close the case a long time ago, but on the government insistance in showing that everything possible was done, asked one more time via the KLPD's director Mr. van Zunderd, for their help.

As he had said previously when he asked for the intervention of the KLPD, this is not a sign of mistrust of the ALE, but wanted the KLPD to investigate the case from another perspective and with a fresh mind and show their interest in solving the case.

All the documentations and other evidences of the investigation has been sent to the Netherlands, but the investigation in Aruba continued meanwhile and now the Team is on the island for their final phase in their investigation.

For heavens's sake!  Would someone over there please take the crack pipe away from MF!  Who are you kidding??  The FBI even says they were never in the loop.  The evidence was never collected. The prosecutors and ALE wanted things closed within months and so did the government.  It was Beth and Dave that have kept this in the forefront.  Very few on Aruba cared. They just want their tourist dollars back.  Give me a break!! Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #642 on: April 16, 2007, 09:56:06 PM »

Through the miracle of modern technology...

The Carlos & Charlie's bartender
has now been positively identified!!!

link:

http://tinyurl.com/3chjts

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: April 16, 2007, 09:57:23 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

link:

Smile  Smile  Smile

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: April 16, 2007, 09:57:37 PM »

nice carpe Laughing

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: April 16, 2007, 10:01:38 PM »

link:

Not only did they identify the bartender, but several of those drinking and dancing at the bar were recognized .......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OolV3VUAUcw

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: April 16, 2007, 10:03:23 PM »

Was Anita and the two other sons in Aruba the evening of the 29th, morning of the 30th?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #647 on: April 16, 2007, 10:04:03 PM »

Carpe
The dog lovers of America will be emailing you shortly. LOL Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: April 16, 2007, 10:08:33 PM »

Quote from: "adoronron"
Was Anita and the two other sons in Aruba the evening of the 29th, morning of the 30th?

According to PVDS the 2 younger boys were there with him.  Anita was in the Netherlands and didn't return until June 2nd (I think).
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: April 16, 2007, 10:08:34 PM »

KEEP ROCKIN MONKEYS

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #650 on: April 16, 2007, 10:20:39 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

link:

Not only did they identify the bartender, but several of those drinking and dancing at the bar were recognized .......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OolV3VUAUcw

BB,

The Shakira Pakira video is HE-sterical!!!

ROFL! You crack me up.

---

Lalas LOL Very Happy

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: April 16, 2007, 10:23:40 PM »

HEHEHE

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #652 on: April 16, 2007, 10:24:21 PM »

Does anyone remember the name of the political party in the Netherlands that Jossy said Paulus's brother was a member of?  I think it had very few actual members.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: April 16, 2007, 10:29:38 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Does anyone remember the name of the political party in the Netherlands that Jossy said Paulus's brother was a member of?  I think it had very few actual members.

People’s Party for Freedom and Democracy?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: April 16, 2007, 10:33:42 PM »

Marco van der Sloot:
voor Vrijheid en Democratie (VVD)=People’s Party for Freedom and Democracy. Third largest political party in the Netherlands.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #655 on: April 16, 2007, 10:43:07 PM »

People’s Party for Freedom and Democracy?

Thanks.  So is that the PPF party or the PPFD party?  It's always a bunch of letters that I don't understand. What does MEP stand for anyway?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: April 16, 2007, 10:43:46 PM »

Marco van der Sloot:
voor Vrijheid en Democratie (VVD)=People’s Party for Freedom and Democracy. Third largest political party in the Netherlands.

Thanks
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: April 16, 2007, 10:51:18 PM »

What a naughty Carpe.I eat pigs,but I have standards.I feel if,IF,it was an overdose,the body would have been shown.The beating(kicking,too)would have shown.She could have had her head held under water,but it isn't a droning.MURDER IS MURDER
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: April 16, 2007, 10:54:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by MF at FOB:

Update: The Minister of Justice H. Croes in a press conference today acknowledged the presence of the KLPD on the island on their last intent to try to solve the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

During the last 2 years the Aruban government have welcomed the help from all over the world and the ALE has been working with US authorities as well with the Netherlands. Contrary to what has been speculated, the Prosecutors wanted to close the case a long time ago, but on the government insistance in showing that everything possible was done, asked one more time via the KLPD's director Mr. van Zunderd, for their help.

As he had said previously when he asked for the intervention of the KLPD, this is not a sign of mistrust of the ALE, but wanted the KLPD to investigate the case from another perspective and with a fresh mind and show their interest in solving the case.

All the documentations and other evidences of the investigation has been sent to the Netherlands, but the investigation in Aruba continued meanwhile and now the Team is on the island for their final phase in their investigation.

For heavens's sake!  Would someone over there please take the crack pipe away from MF!  Who are you kidding??  The FBI even says they were never in the loop.  The evidence was never collected. The prosecutors and ALE wanted things closed within months and so did the government.  It was Beth and Dave that have kept this in the forefront.  Very few on Aruba cared. They just want their tourist dollars back.  Give me a break!! Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
I agree with you 100% Lala's!  Hi Monkeys!!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: April 16, 2007, 11:08:23 PM »

Bleachedblack.... Thanks for the laugh! Shakira ...Pakira
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.