April 30, 2024, 05:46:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #601 4/15 - 4/17/2007  (Read 170051 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2007, 08:07:32 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "mishy"
BT, I've seen this one before too and I noticed the ear/eye immediately, but still can't see the old woman.  Embarassed

Okay, try this.  Very Happy

The ribbon around the young woman's neck is the old woman's mouth, and the young woman's nose is a wart on the old woman's nose. Does that help?

ahhhhhhhhh, thanks BT  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2007, 08:07:37 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Angie, you do NOT send your parents friends naked pictures of yourself. Something is definitely up with this kid. Do you still have the video?

Hell no
   I clicked off soon as he whipped out his peep.
 I just told hubby.. he thinks its funny?  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
 I always admired this kid too. smart kid.. good job.. great parents.. he ,, at least. I THOUGHT was a nice kid to my girls. And does this?  Confused
  Hubby said not to call his mom and dad.  Let it go unless he does it again.  I am so embarassed..  Embarassed  Embarassed

Angie - I really think the kid is high on something. I can't think of any other explanation why he would do something so tasteless to a friend of his parents. If I were you, I would IM or email him and tell him if he EVER does anything like that again you're going to give the evidence to his parents.

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2007, 08:07:44 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Hello Everyone

I finally got in SM on attempt no five and a year later Laughing You guys do some great stuff back here..Thanks for having me.. Cool

Hey ******* and welcome!!  Smile

Also in that illusion thing. I only see the young lady.. but. will have to loks again?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2007, 08:08:41 PM »

Fixing dinner, BRB

Be nice to ******* you guys, OK?  LOL  Laughing
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2007, 08:10:17 PM »

******* - Welcome! Monkeys, this is one of the Boston show demonstrators. And a long-time FP poster.

Angie - It HAS occurred to you that you are living a very bad soap opera these days, hasn't it?  Laughing  

Seriously, though, I would keep a wary eye on that guy. ("Kid" is NOT the right word - you said he is 23?) I personally think that at very least, maybe your husband should talk to him RIGHT NOW. Tell him how wildly, inappropriately, over-the-top it was. And that you're SAVING the thing in case it or anything similar ever occurs again, with anyone.

Talking to parents probably no good. They would likely go into denial.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2007, 08:10:25 PM »

Welcome, *******!

I have read your posts on the Front Page many times.  Good to see you in the cage.  We are not always as on topic and to the point as the Front Page is but hope you will enjoy being part of our forum.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: April 15, 2007, 08:10:44 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Fixing dinner, BRB

Be nice to ******* you guys, OK?  LOL  Laughing

As if you'd have to tell us to do that.    Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2007, 08:12:19 PM »

*******:

I'm glad you're here, too.

Mishy and B.T.:  

I saw the old lady after you pointed it out.... I just didn't know
the story behind the picture.  I wasn't aware of illusion photos
and didn't understand the reason for posting it....

but, now I do.

Thanks...

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2007, 08:12:39 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Hello Everyone

I finally got in SM on attempt no five and a year later Laughing You guys do some great stuff back here..Thanks for having me.. Cool

*******, glad to have you!!

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2007, 08:13:23 PM »

Patti,

Here's another illusion photo. What does this guy have on his mind?

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2007, 08:14:55 PM »

OK, I've just gone off on an illusion photo tangent on the internet and found this picture that I could swear was in one of the videos of the rocks, for I saw it in Carpe's screen shots last week. On this illusion site, it said this picture was made on the moon in the 70s. Anybody else remember it from Carpe's screen shots?

Bring Natalee home...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2007, 08:15:35 PM »

Welcome, *******.  Glad you got in.

San, I hope your leaks will be fine and that your flooding will not be what they predict.  Ours was a nothing-burger.  Totally wrong and they continue saying it's the worst in 50 years.  BS, we had one 1000 times worse 5 years ago on April 26.

None, I hope you and all the Carolinians will be safe.  We have lots of friends in the Durham, Raleigh, Wilmington areas and quite a few in South Carolina and Virginia as well.  We will be thinking of you and San and wishing the best for you.

Angie, two words about this video - law enforcement.  This is a disturbed and potentially dangerous individual.

Patti, Beth never said that Paulus said he took them to the Holiday Inn as best I recall.  She said that he ''picked them up at 4 a.m."  (I asked immediately who was "them?"  Of course, that was later changed to him picking Joran up at 11 p.m. and Joran sneaking back out with the Car Pool Brothers.  

I always have and always will believe until someone can prove me wrong, it was the HI and the reason the girly man pissed his pants when Posner called him in and told him to make sure that story was changed immediately and Posner is the one paying the attorney for Guido.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2007, 08:16:44 PM »

OK, I've just gone off on an illusion photo tangent on the internet and found this picture that I could swear was in one of the videos of the rocks, for I saw it in Carpe's screen shots last week. On this illusion site, it said this picture was made on the moon in the 70s. Anybody else remember it from Carpe's screen shots?

I remember it.  I made a comment about Joran and his zits.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2007, 08:17:33 PM »

My hubby is an ass and thinks its funny..  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
  Gonna drop it.  I'll deal with it accordingly..

MISHY  ROFLMAO   Ummmmmmmm   Shocked
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2007, 08:18:58 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
******* - Welcome! Monkeys, this is one of the Boston show demonstrators. And a long-time FP poster.

Angie - It HAS occurred to you that you are living a very bad soap opera these days, hasn't it?  Laughing  

Seriously, though, I would keep a wary eye on that guy. ("Kid" is NOT the right word - you said he is 23?) I personally think that at very least, maybe your husband should talk to him RIGHT NOW. Tell him how wildly, inappropriately, over-the-top it was. And that you're SAVING the thing in case it or anything similar ever occurs again, with anyone.

Talking to parents probably no good. They would likely go into denial.

I agree, MsMarple. They could deny it all they wanted, til they actually saw the video  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Cool But it would probably be good if Ang's hubby would call the boy and ask him what's up with upsetting my wife?

Bring Natalee home...
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2007, 08:19:19 PM »

Patti,

Here's another illusion photo. What does this guy have on his mind?

The same thing as Angie's secret admirer.... sex (naked women)!

Whew Hooooo!!!

Got that one fast... the young woman, old woman was a lot harder.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2007, 08:19:34 PM »

Mishy, I don't remember that being in Carpe's screen shots, but I do remember when it was first published. People were saying that it was proof that there had been life on other planets because it was supposed to be a sculpture.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2007, 08:21:19 PM »

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2007, 08:22:51 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
My hubby is an ass and thinks its funny..  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
  Gonna drop it.  I'll deal with it accordingly..

MISHY  ROFLMAO   Ummmmmmmm   Shocked

I do believe he's a potentially dangerous individual. Please watch your back...Sex is a major motivator to some...that's a really bold move he made...wonder who else he's exposing himself to uninvited? This is exhibitionism at it's heighth...

Bring Natalee home...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2007, 08:23:06 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Welcome, *******.  Glad you got in.

San, I hope your leaks will be fine and that your flooding will not be what they predict.  Ours was a nothing-burger.  Totally wrong and they continue saying it's the worst in 50 years.  BS, we had one 1000 times worse 5 years ago on April 26.

None, I hope you and all the Carolinians will be safe.  We have lots of friends in the Durham, Raleigh, Wilmington areas and quite a few in South Carolina and Virginia as well.  We will be thinking of you and San and wishing the best for you.

Angie, two words about this video - law enforcement.  This is a disturbed and potentially dangerous individual.

Patti, Beth never said that Paulus said he took them to the Holiday Inn as best I recall.  She said that he ''picked them up at 4 a.m."  (I asked immediately who was "them?"  Of course, that was later changed to him picking Joran up at 11 p.m. and Joran sneaking back out with the Car Pool Brothers.  

I always have and always will believe until someone can prove me wrong, it was the HI and the reason the girly man pissed his pants when Posner called him in and told him to make sure that story was changed immediately and Posner is the one paying the attorney for Guido.

Tyler, good to see one of my favorite posters.  The leaks aren't too bad (towels did the job) but we have to do something about it.  I know what the problem is so now I have to call someone to fix it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.