April 30, 2024, 06:27:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #601 4/15 - 4/17/2007  (Read 170059 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: April 17, 2007, 09:06:44 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "robots"
The tapped information and his declaration that he picked up Joran and Natalee by the McDonalds Palm Beach

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

The question is what condition was Natalee in when PVDS picked them up?

In my opinion - near death, probably comatose. If this pick even happened, which I don't think really did.  
JMO

you think more lies by the sloooooooots

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: April 17, 2007, 09:07:50 PM »

The tapped information and his declaration that he picked up Joran and Natalee by the McDonalds Palm Beach

In my opinion - near death, probably comatose. If this pick even happened, which I don't think really did.  
JMO

I agree about the near death part.  The question is then, if the pickup didn't happen, why did PVDS tell someone it did?  What would be his reason to say he picked them up?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: April 17, 2007, 09:09:48 PM »

JMO

I agree about the near death part.  The question is then, if the pickup didn't happen, why did PVDS tell someone it did?  What would be his reason to say he picked them up?

i think he did and her regrets opening his FAT MOUTH

not because he cares but because it made his lose money

i cant stand him and his UGLY GREASY hair

Grossssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: April 17, 2007, 09:11:04 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
BT You're right about that!  Wink

Interesting comment by Art Wood posted at BFN, was actually looking for the pic of the sloots huge dog looking over the fence in their yard. But this is an access to car's that JVDS had, and possibly used that night. Art Woods answer is in red.

Does the dealership that Lorenzo Van Rijn is involved in just sell cars or do they rent cars as well? Does Lorenzo have access to the inventory?
The dealership that Lorenzo was involved in was sold in August  2005.

for shizzle???  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: April 17, 2007, 09:13:18 PM »

this little tidbit never seemed to make on the GRETA show  Rolling Eyes

Forgot to say HI monkeys!

And Robots, that's correct. Isn't that interesting? Mad

Bring Natalee home...
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: April 17, 2007, 09:14:08 PM »

Mad

None of the good questions EVER make it on the Greta show. She doesn't want to ask the tough questions because that takes away from her deal with the VanDerSloots for the first right to an exclusive interview with any future turns in the case.  
Among the TV journalists, IMO, Greta is the ultimate 'Carney-Barker'. She just needs a sideshow to link up with.  JMO
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: April 17, 2007, 09:19:55 PM »

JMO

I think it was to put him away from the crime scene, takes him off his property for that period of time. And maybe he was but I don't think it was to pick up Natalee and anyone else.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: April 17, 2007, 09:23:15 PM »

paulus says in a  DECLARATION that he picked joran and Natalee up ??

where did this all come from

rpbpts ... Michelle posted a blog on her Aruba Boycott site that pertains to this topic.

Janet

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/04/paulus-van-der-sloots-detainment.html

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT'S DETAINMENT JUSTIFIED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: April 17, 2007, 09:34:20 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

Hi Mishy
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #869 on: April 17, 2007, 09:34:43 PM »

Evening Monkeys.   Anyone want to help clean tonight?  I think the cage is a bit messy tonight.

Ado
Sorry I didn't answer your questions right away.  I had some things to do and haven't been able to get back with you until now.  The only reason for Paulus to admit to picking up Joran and Natalee at 4 AM would be:

1. Paulus knew that Joran was the one driving the jeep and he had been confronted with the evidence of such.  He had to justify a witness seeing him. Paulus had seen this witness statement and he was trying to fit him into the scene in order to be able to claim that Natalee was still alive at 4 AM that morning.

2. Paulus really was picking Joran up at 4 AM.  Joran had made the call and told daddy what had happened.  K2 left him with a passed out Natalee and Paulus picked him up along with Natalee's body.  Something needed to be done with her until he could arrange things and get his thoughts together.  

3. Joran left with a passed out Natalee in the jeep around 2 that morning.  He was going to leave her on the beach as had been done before. Paulus had heard that someone saw Joran and he was trying to explain it all away.  Maybe by claiming that Joran was driving, but he was in the car with him.  

4. Paulus was driving with Joran and they had Natalee in the back.  They were going to withdraw money from the ATM in order to pay someone to take care of her.  They were paying someone to bury her at the Fisherman's huts.  Then Joran was to say Deepak claims he went back and killed her.  

If you read the statements we have and the things we know from other sources and even Shango.  You have the same thing.  Joran was out at 4 AM doing something. Paulus knew what had happened before Beth and Co. arrived at his gate.
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: April 17, 2007, 09:37:56 PM »

Quote from: "adoronron"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
adoro

The possible involvement of Paulus with that could then be deducted from the file with the official reports of witnesses, amongst which two people suggested a contact existed between Paulus and Natalee Holloway the night of her disappearance, and a tapped report (that was given by the Prosecutor in her final note 1 to the Court). The tapped information and his declaration that he picked up Joran and Natalee by the McDonalds Palm Beach and brought them to the Holiday Inn, are clearly understood by the Dept. of Justice, and could in the judgement of this Superior Court, be considered as an indication of the involvement of Paulus in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.”

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/page/23/

Buckeye,
I have some stuff to do for next half hour, but will get back to you on this.

Buckeye,
I'm back from what I was doing.
As I recall the tapped information was a taped phone call made around 4 AM on the 30th. No where that I have found is there a court statemet that says Paulus was a participant in the call. But, I do agree the court mentions a tapped call. I believe there was a call.
"his declaration that he picked up Joran and Natalee by the McDonalds Palm Beach and brought them to the Holiday Inn,". I think when Paulus made that declaration, he was not telling the truth. He never took Joran and Natalee to the HI. Another thing about this declaration is I haven't been able to find out the date he made it. I think it was another lie to cover up for an earlier lie. Oh they caught me in a lie, I'll just tell another and if they catch me in that lie I'll tell another because in our form of justice it is allowed to lie.
"two people suggested a contact existed between Paulus and Natalee Holloway the night of her disappearance" I'd like to ask the Aruban court what two people, what contact and when?

I don't want to come off here like I'm arguing,  but rather as debating.

Ado
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: April 17, 2007, 09:44:42 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Evening Monkeys.   Anyone want to help clean tonight?  I think the cage is a bit messy tonight.

Ado
Sorry I didn't answer your questions right away.  I had some things to do and haven't been able to get back with you until now.  The only reason for Paulus to admit to picking up Joran and Natalee at 4 AM would be:

1. Paulus knew that Joran was the one driving the jeep and he had been confronted with the evidence of such.  He had to justify a witness seeing him. Paulus had seen this witness statement and he was trying to fit him into the scene in order to be able to claim that Natalee was still alive at 4 AM that morning.

2. Paulus really was picking Joran up at 4 AM.  Joran had made the call and told daddy what had happened.  K2 left him with a passed out Natalee and Paulus picked him up along with Natalee's body.  Something needed to be done with her until he could arrange things and get his thoughts together.  

3. Joran left with a passed out Natalee in the jeep around 2 that morning.  He was going to leave her on the beach as had been done before. Paulus had heard that someone saw Joran and he was trying to explain it all away.  Maybe by claiming that Joran was driving, but he was in the car with him.  

4. Paulus was driving with Joran and they had Natalee in the back.  They were going to withdraw money from the ATM in order to pay someone to take care of her.  They were paying someone to bury her at the Fisherman's huts.  Then Joran was to say Deepak claims he went back and killed her.  

If you read the statements we have and the things we know from other sources and even Shango.  You have the same thing.  Joran was out at 4 AM doing something. Paulus knew what had happened before Beth and Co. arrived at his gate.

Hiya Lala's
I think it went down like this.
The PervBoys took a passed out Natalee back to the VanDerSloot compound, they did their  perverse - sexually disgusting rape - and filming routine and somewhere in the process they noticed this victim wasn't responsive.
They panicked, everyone left and Paulus was called in. He took control at that point in desposing of Natalee.  
JMO
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: April 17, 2007, 09:45:58 PM »

For what is worth, I believe that the terrible trio took Natalee straight to the Sloot compound. Paulus was not only there, he participated in the rape. She may well have been on that property when Beth first arrived.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #873 on: April 17, 2007, 09:47:41 PM »

Ado
I don't think I am understanding what you are saying.  Sorry.  You will have to spit it out a bit clearer for me.  Are you saying the 4 AM story was made up as well?  Are you saying there were no witnesses.  I am confused and would like more clarification, please.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: April 17, 2007, 09:49:05 PM »

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: April 17, 2007, 09:49:56 PM »

Don't forget the junior pimp in training,Val.I think GVC and Guido were there,also.KJ listed the perps,but couldn't make the charges stick.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: April 17, 2007, 09:52:17 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
For what is worth, I believe that the terrible trio took Natalee straight to the Sloot compound. Paulus was not only there, he participated in the rape. She may well have been on that property when Beth first arrived.

I have to agree with you Justins.
 I do recall the interview on TV with Beth and Greta at the Sloots. The very one where PVDs got up from it to answer the phone and left Anita sit there all by herself.  Makes one wonder why.. he is in a middle of interview on TV and he leaves to get the phone?   Rolling Eyes
Beth said she felt Natalee was there.. perhaps not her EXACT words.. but something like that.

Evening folks.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #877 on: April 17, 2007, 09:52:21 PM »

Hi Indy!
 I agree she was taken to the Sloots.  I am just not certain about whether it was right off the bat from CnC or if they really did drive around the lighthouse. The fact that Joran said they didn't go in tell me they did.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: April 17, 2007, 09:53:02 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

Hi Mishy

Hi IndyDan!!

Bring Natalee home...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: April 17, 2007, 09:53:52 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Don't forget the junior pimp in training,Val.I think GVC and Guido were there,also.KJ listed the perps,but couldn't make the charges stick.

Tiger.. do you think VAL was there too?   Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.