April 27, 2024, 01:13:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 409697 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #320 on: September 14, 2011, 01:10:51 AM »

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/1300803/noticia-defensa-stephany-flores-observara-acusacion-contra-van-der-sloot

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: September 14, 2011, 01:27:50 AM »

http://www.bndestem.nl/dossiers/joranvandersloot/6875950/Stephany-Flores-had-schedelbreuk.ece

ANP

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: September 14, 2011, 01:29:08 AM »

HT San

::justice2NJ::

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: September 14, 2011, 08:45:57 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/13/natalee-holloway-father-dave-missing-dead-deceased-petition-aruba-high-school-graduation-trip/#.TnCgs-xt3K0

Natalee Holloway's Father
Declare My Daughter DEAD

0913_natalee_holloway_doc_EX
Natalee Holloway's father is looking for some closure in the case of his missing daughter -- asking an Alabama court to declare her dead once and for all ... over SIX YEARS after she disappeared.

Dave Holloway filed the petition back in June for presumption of death -- a legal declaration that a person is deceased in the absence of hard evidence ... provided the person has been missing for five or more years.

In the petition, obtained by TMZ, Dave rehashes the entire heartbreaking case -- beginning with his daughter going missing in Aruba back in 2005 during a high school graduation trip.

::snipping2::

« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 09:13:12 AM by klaasend » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: September 14, 2011, 09:48:23 AM »

Thank you Klaas, and thank you to the person paying for the procurement of the documents.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: September 14, 2011, 09:50:32 AM »

I can't begin to comprehend how difficult it would be to go through the legal steps to have your child declared legally dead as Dave Holloway is doing now with Natalee.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: September 14, 2011, 09:55:38 AM »

Thank you Klaas, and thank you to the person paying for the procurement of the documents.   

Actually that document came from TMZ 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: September 14, 2011, 10:09:01 AM »

Actually that document came from TMZ 

You did note that when you posted the document Klaas, I just overlooked it. Thank you.     

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: September 14, 2011, 11:22:11 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/13/natalee-holloway-father-dave-missing-dead-deceased-petition-aruba-high-school-graduation-trip/#.TnCgs-xt3K0

Declare My Daughter DEAD

Natalee Holloway's father is looking for some closure in the case of his missing daughter -- asking an Alabama court to declare her dead once and for all ... over SIX YEARS after she disappeared.

Dave Holloway filed the petition back in June for presumption of death -- a legal declaration that a person is deceased in the absence of hard evidence ... provided the person has been missing for five or more years.

In the petition, obtained by TMZ, Dave rehashes the entire heartbreaking case -- beginning with his daughter going missing in Aruba back in 2005 during a high school graduation trip.

GOD bless Dave's soul.  I just don't know if I could have done this myself.  The pain that it would take to sign this paperwork saying your child is "dead" and no matter how sensible this is my thoughts would always be "I just gave up on my child". 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: September 14, 2011, 11:24:51 AM »

FLASHBACK - SEPTEMBER, 2005

The Cloak of Cover

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 184:
The opportunity to hide behind Hurricane Katrina is too inviting.  The three suspects will be released while all eyes are turned to the devastation in New Orlean.

Page 815: The last announcement I make on television is never seen.  Hurrican Katrina gives the island the cloak of cover it needs to let the suspects walk free and relieve itself of its media burden.

The Open Door

Aruba: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway
  and Corruption in Paradise
By Dave Holloway

Page 142:
  Hurricane Katrina had left the door open for the boys to sent on their way with little publicity and few restrictions because it took the world's focus off of Natalee.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: September 14, 2011, 11:28:48 AM »

[FLASHBACK - SEPTEMBER, 2005

Taking Leave of the Island

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 189
:   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: September 14, 2011, 11:36:11 AM »

Declare My Daughter DEAD

Holloway talks about Natalee’s missing year
By Steve Gillespie / assistant editor
The Meridian Star
May 28, 2006, 07:54 PM CDT

Natalee Holloway, 18, disappeared on May 30 while vacationing on the island of Aruba with her high school graduating class from Alabama.

Her father, Dave Holloway, is an insurance agent who lives in Meridian with his wife, Robin, and their family. As the one-year anniversary of Natalee’s disappearance nears, he spoke to The Meridian Star Editorial Board about the search for his daughter and the Aruban investigation, which has led nowhere

<snipped>

The Star: When did it appear this would lead to a homicide investigation?

Holloway: At some point into this investigation, as time goes on and you don’t find her, you start realizing that things are not looking good. We got that confirmation pretty much from the FBI on June 10. They came to us and said the investigation appears to be heading toward a homicide case.

Then you get into this roller coaster ride that we’ve been on. The FBI comes to you on a Friday night, and you go through that process through the weekend and meet with the Arubans — and the spokesperson with the Aruban police denied that it was a homicide investigation. He was optimistic we were going to find Natalee alive so, now you get your hopes up.

They continued the approach that they are investigating this from a disappearance standpoint all the way up until probably October. They finally admitted that this is a homicide case.

You can imagine your feelings. Is she alive, not alive? Then you look at the investigation and all the red flags I brought up in this book and you still, deep down, have to wonder are they right or wrong or what?

<snipped>

http://meridianstar.com/local/x681059144/Holloway-talks-about-Natalee-s-missing-year

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: September 14, 2011, 11:44:31 AM »

THE CONFESSION - JUNE 10, 2005

Confusion Reigns in Natalee Holloway Case
Friday June 10, 2005

<snipped>

Then Justice Minister Rudy Croes told reporters early Saturday morning that the rumor that one of the students had confessed was a lie, throwing the media on the island into confusion and prompting conflicting news alerts from the Caribbean. Croes emphatically denied that any confession had been made.

<snipped>

http://crime.about.com/b/2005/06/10/confusion-reigns-in-natalee-holloway-case.htm

Reports Conflict in Case of Missing Ala. Teen
Saturday, June 11, 2005

<snipped>

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body.

<snipped>

Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

Suspect: 'Something bad happened' to missing teen
June 11, 2005, 10:02PM

<snipped>

But prosecutors refused to comment on the statement by Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig, who told The Associated Press that the man who made that admission was leading police to the scene. He refused to identify which of the three young men who took Natalee Holloway, 18, to a northern beach the night she went missing made the statement.

<snipped>

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/world/3221042

CNN SATURDAY MORNING NEWS
Suspect Confesses to Killing Teen in Aruba
Aired June 11, 2005 - 09:01   ET

<snipped>

KARL PENHAUL, CNN CORRESPONDENT: ... But shortly before midnight, a senior police officer told CNN that one of the three suspects detained on Thursday had made a confession to the killing of Natalee Holloway. He didn't say which of the three suspects had made that confession.

<snipped>

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/11/smn.04.html

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, June 12, 2005
Aruba Case Appears Stalled

<snipped>

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

Frustration in Aruba
June 15, 2005

<snipped>

RICK LEVENTHAL: We reconfirmed the information with Croues before going on-air with it.
<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159664,00.html

May 28, 2006
Holloway talks about Natalee’s missing year

<snipped>

DAVE HOLLOWAY: At some point into this investigation, as time goes on and you don’t find her, you start realizing that things are not looking good. We got that confirmation pretty much from the FBI on June 10. They came to us and said the investigation appears to be heading toward a homicide case.

<snipped>

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_148205455.html

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 24th
updated 10/25/2005 10:06:01 AM ET 2005-10-25T14:06:01

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  And that was the day that the FBI came in, Doug Shipley (ph) came in and said that the way the interrogations are unfolding, there‘s a strong possibility that Natalee may not be alive. That was huge. That was the day that—I think, Joe, everyone buried Natalee that day, on June 10.

And then it just—from there, the night went on. There were body sightings, countless. They were knocking on my door. They thought they found her. Oh, no, they didn‘t. It went on from 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. It was horrific.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: September 14, 2011, 11:48:57 AM »

Natalee

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: September 14, 2011, 11:53:28 AM »

Natalee Holloway's dad asks court to declare daughter legally 'dead': report

By Michael Sheridan
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Natalee Holloway's dad wants his long-lost daughter declared legally dead.

Dave Holloway filed the court papers in June asking for "presumption of death for persons missing for more than five years," ABC News reported on Wednesday.

A hearing is scheduled for Sept. 23.

Holloway's mother, Beth, does not believe her daughter is still alive but also does not want Natalee declared "dead."

"No, I want to get to the bottom of what's going on from Dave," she told ABC News.

Beth and Dave Holloway divorced in 1993.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/09/14/2011-09-14_natalee_holloways_dad_asks_court_to_declare_daughter_legally_dead_report.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: September 14, 2011, 12:03:38 PM »

Natalee Holloway's Dad Wants Her Declared Legally Dead
Sept. 14, 2011

Natalee Holloway's father has served papers on her mother seeking to have the teenager, who disappeared during a senior class trip to Aruba in 2005, declared legally dead.

Court papers obtained by ABC News indicate that on April 19, 2011, Dave Holloway signed papers seeking a "petition for presumption of death for persons missing for more than five years." Natalee Holloway vanished on May 30, 2005, more than six years ago, at age 17.

The request was actually filed in probate court on June 21. The court documents state that a hearing on the father's request is scheduled for Sept. 23.

The missing teen's mother, Beth Holloway, spoke briefly to ABCNews.com to say she does not intend to agree to have her daughter declared legally dead.

"No, I want to get to the bottom of what's going on from Dave," she said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/International/natalee-holloways-dad-declared-legally-dead/story?id=14513497

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: September 14, 2011, 12:05:44 PM »

San ... I apologize.  My DIL just emailed me a link that somebody had texted her.

Janet

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: September 14, 2011, 12:37:17 PM »

San ... I apologize.  My DIL just emailed me a link that somebody had texted her.

Janet

No problem Janet.   Smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: September 14, 2011, 12:40:01 PM »

March 25, 2009

The Beth Holloway Interview
Created 03/25/2009

<snipped>

What do you really think happened to Natalee?

We have tried to be so careful not to speculate over the last four years. We always go back to the known facts, and the known facts are that we have indentified the three individuals who were last seen with Natalee alive. As she was leaving Carlos and Charlie’s, we know the condition that Natalee was in. And when the suspects took her from the establishment, we have 22 different versions that they have given to the police to explain what they did with her that night. We know the sexual conduct they engaged in with her in the car as she was semiconscious, falling asleep and waking up. So we know it doesn’t look good, the things that were transpiring. Other than this, we have no further information.

<snipped>

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/natalee-holloway/the-beth-holloway-interview

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: September 14, 2011, 12:44:43 PM »

Natalee Holloway's dad asks court to declare daughter legally 'dead': report

By Michael Sheridan
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Natalee Holloway's dad wants his long-lost daughter declared legally dead.

Dave Holloway filed the court papers in June asking for "presumption of death for persons missing for more than five years," ABC News reported on Wednesday.

A hearing is scheduled for Sept. 23.

Holloway's mother, Beth, does not believe her daughter is still alive but also does not want Natalee declared "dead."

"No, I want to get to the bottom of what's going on from Dave," she told ABC News.

Beth and Dave Holloway divorced in 1993.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/09/14/2011-09-14_natalee_holloways_dad_asks_court_to_declare_daughter_legally_dead_report.html

Maybe he had life Insurance on Natalee and wants the money.
I just don't know 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.