April 27, 2024, 02:49:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 409717 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #340 on: September 14, 2011, 02:51:10 PM »

I can't begin to comprehend how difficult it would be to go through the legal steps to have your child declared legally dead as Dave Holloway is doing now with Natalee.   

Me either...   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: September 14, 2011, 02:55:32 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/10547964/__Vader_wil_Natalee_doodverklaren__.html?sn=binnenland,buitenland

Google translation

Wed September 14, 2011, 15:38
Natalee Holloway's father wants to declare death

Amsterdam - The father of Natalee Holloway has initiated legal proceedings to explain his daughter's death. Six years after the American teenager disappeared in Aruba, so he hopes the matter to be closed.

::snipping2::

Crime reporter Peter R. de Vries calls it on Twitter a painful but logical step. "There must come an end. I've always said that Natalee's body will no longer be found. In warm sea water is very fast way ...."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: September 14, 2011, 03:06:04 PM »

When Aruba affords Beth the truth she has desperately been seeking for over six years and ... when Aruba allows Beth to at long last bring her daughter home ... maybe Natalee mother will at that time be prepared to take that difficult step of finality.

IMO

Janet

+++++

[bRelentless

Natalee Holloway's father wants her declared dead
Published: Sept. 14, 2011 at 10:23 AM[/b]

<snipped>

Dave Holloway signed papers seeking "presumption of death for persons missing more than five years," ABC News reported Wednesday.

Court documents obtained by ABC state that a hearing on Dave Holloway's request is scheduled for Sept. 23.

Natalee's mother Beth told ABCNews.com that she does not intend to agree to have her daughter declared legally dead.

Since Natalee disappeared Beth Holloway has been relentless in trying to find out what happened to her daughter, who failed to return to her hotel on the last night of a senior class trip.

She even went so far as to slip into a Peruvian prison to confront Joran van der Sloot, the Arbuban man suspected of killing Natalee.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/09/14/Natalee-Holloways-father-wants-her-declared-dead/UPI-25681316010229/

Let Me Take Her Home

'Tell me where she is': After five years, Natalee Holloway's desperate mother comes face to face with Joran Van der Sloot
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 7:52 AM on 8th November 2010

<snipped>

Mrs Holloway's desperation grew.

'Joran, you don't need to lose your life in prison and be sitting here when you're 60 years of age and be sitting here insisting to me that you don't know what happened,' she said.
'Tell me what happened. Let me take her home.'

After the meeting Mrs Holloway broke down in tears, saying: 'I wanted to see him, I wanted to get face to face with him.

'I wanted to peel the skin off his face. I'm thinking this is it, this is my one chance and I'll never get this chance again.

'My eyes met his and we were face to face. The only thing I had left in me was just to speak from the heart.

<snipped>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1327180/Natalee-Holloways-mother-comes-face-face-Joran-Van-der-Sloot-jail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: September 14, 2011, 03:09:00 PM »

http://www.versgeperst.com/nieuws/118930/vader-wil-holloway-dood-laten-verklaren.html

Google translation

Holloway's father wants to declare death
09/14/2011 1:57 p.m. | Caribbean, NEWS | Leoni Leidel-Schenk

CURACAO - The father of Natalee Holloway, Dave Holloway, has asked a judge to explain his daughter's death. The 18-year-old Holloway disappeared in May 2005 during a vacation in Aruba. Holloway was last seen in the company of Joran van der Sloot.

Six years after her disappearance, her father did not believe his daughter is still alive. It appears from court documents in the hands of the U.S. website TMZ.

Peru
Van der Sloot made ​​several statements about her death but was never prosecuted for the disappearance, but is still a suspect. He's been stuck in Peru in June for the murder of 21-year-old Stephany Flores.

bone
Van der Sloot in Holloway's body would have dumped the sea after they died on the beach. In recent years the sea was found bone material which was suspected that they were American. After forensic examination revealed that it was not for Holloway.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: September 14, 2011, 03:13:30 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/10547964/__Vader_wil_Natalee_doodverklaren__.html?sn=binnenland,buitenland

Google translation

Wed September 14, 2011, 15:38
Natalee Holloway's father wants to declare death

Amsterdam - The father of Natalee Holloway has initiated legal proceedings to explain his daughter's death. Six years after the American teenager disappeared in Aruba, so he hopes the matter to be closed.

Crime reporter Peter R. de Vries calls it on Twitter a painful but logical step. "There must come an end. I've always said that Natalee's body will no longer be found. In warm sea water is very fast way ...."

Obviously ... Peter R. de Vries is not a believer in a Persistence betrayal.

Janet

+++++

Heading Away Fast

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kermit: Scared Monkeys

Surely I Am Wrong

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: September 14, 2011, 03:21:23 PM »

http://noticias.terra.com/eeuu/padre-de-natalee-holloway-quiere-que-la-declaren-muerta,5265d2d65c862310VgnVCM10000098f154d0RCRD.html

Google translation

Natalee Holloway's father wants to declare it dead
September 14, 2011 • 24:44 • updated at 24:46

Photo: AFP

Natalee Holloway's father asked the court that his daughter, who disappeared during a trip to Aruba in 2005, is declared legally dead, reported ABC News.

The request indicates that David Holloway called for April 19, 2011 under the ruble called "Request for missing person presumed dead for more than five years."

According to official documents, a hearing was scheduled for 23 September.

Moreover, Natalee's mother, Beth Holloway, told ABC News that it did not fulfill the request.

He explained that it is not because you want the investigation into the involvement of Joran van der Sloot, who was accused and acquitted of the charge, it reaches the bottom.

Natalee was last seen while traveling in a car accompanied by several people, including Van der Sloot.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: September 14, 2011, 04:16:30 PM »

THE INVOLVMENT OF PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

Joran van der Sloot

Disposed - Patrick Vander Eem
Chapter 19:

The Range Rover Recording

PATRICK: But your father and mother also know nothing?

JORAN: No.  If he ever thought that I knew anything, or knew more then he would be the first one to take me to the police.  There is nobody, I have never known anybody more
honest than my father in my life.

PATRICK: Oh.

JORAN: My mother, my mother can lie, y’know.

PATRICk: But everyone can lie, man.

JORAN: Yeah, okay, but my father not.

Peter Devries

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

<snipped>

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Do you think -- a lot of viewers send me e-mails. I have a -- we have a blog here, Gretawire.com, and they send a lot of comments. They're very suspicious that Paulus Van Der Sloot has more of an involvement than simply just the father of the man who was caught on tape. Do you have any information that in any way incriminates Paulus Van Der Sloot?

PETER DE VRIES, DUTCH CRIME REPORTER:  Well, Joran told on tape that his father smuggled a mobile phone, a cell phone in the prison when he was the first time arrested. And he was a judge at that time, so that's -- that's a sin.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

Monkeys Media Reminder … Beth Holloway & Peter R. DeVries on Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio
February 13th, 2008

Beth Holloway:

51:40 - I do believe his (Joran) father played a major role in Natalee's disappearance.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/02/13/monkeys-media-reminder-beth-holloway-peter-r-devries-on-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio/

s.t.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: September 14, 2011, 04:23:04 PM »

THE INVOLVEMENT OF THE KALPOES

Joran van der Sloot

The Road Ranger "Confession"

Transcript:

JORAN:  Ok they (Deepak and Satish) have just dropped me off. They don't know anything further.

PATRICK:  So you never told these two (Deepak and Satish) anything?

JORAN:  Never, never, never.

Peter Devries

Newsweek - February 8, 2008

Do you believe that the Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were involved in any way?

PETER DEVIRES:  No, not at all.  On the tapes Joran calls them stupid.  I don't believe they were involved.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/3

The Complete Story
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Peter Devries:

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

Beth Holloway

Nancy Grace - August 26, 2006

<SNIPPED>

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: We`ve known from day one...

Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are way deeply involved in this.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

s.t.

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: September 14, 2011, 04:31:39 PM »

Dave Holloway: “There is always hope of finding Natalee alive; however, police are saying to look in the sea”
 http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/10/27/dave-holloway-there-is-always-hope-of-finding-natalee-alive-however-police-are-saying-to-look-in-the-sea/

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: September 14, 2011, 04:32:09 PM »

* 7:25 pm - Joran calls Deepak, triangulation of the cell phone records shows the location near the boat launch

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: September 14, 2011, 04:33:03 PM »

COURT COMING UP SOON DEEPAK and Satish - ENOUGH OF YOUR BS!!!!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: September 14, 2011, 04:43:02 PM »

warning monkeys - the punks are at it again, so be careful clicking on links and emails & have your security tightened.

I have been getting lots of warnings lately from my virus protection regarding emails. 

They must be worried bout something.

Deepak: Primary IP address: 192.168.0.101

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: September 14, 2011, 05:09:59 PM »

Dave Holloway: “There is always hope of finding Natalee alive; however, police are saying to look in the sea”
 http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/10/27/dave-holloway-there-is-always-hope-of-finding-natalee-alive-however-police-are-saying-to-look-in-the-sea/

Ribbit!

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.

Kyle Kingman: Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude.

Kyle Kingman: He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed.

Kyle Kingman: The brother thought they were coordinates, but it was just a latitude. Oddly, the latitude was within a half mile from where we found the trap and centered on Arashi beach. 

Kyle Kingman: Based on this latitude we payed a little more attention to the northern portions of the search grid near that Latitude. The trap was found shortly after, within the original search area, but very close to the provided latitude.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  If a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

JAMIE COLBY - July 15, 2007

TIM MILLER: Gerold Dompig actually told us when Dave and I was over there; that he felt that Natalee was out in the water, that the night the fishermen's hut was broken into, a knife was stolen, a rope was stolen and a large crab trap was stolen.

Gerold Dompig's words were "Natalee was put in that crab trap, they put rocks in it and they took her out 3 to 5 miles and she's 800 to 1,000 feet deep and we always thought about the water anyhow.

Transcript Credit: Heli (RU)

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: September 14, 2011, 05:21:29 PM »

* 7:25 pm - Joran calls Deepak, triangulation of the cell phone records shows the location near the boat launch

The suspicions that dictated the rearrest of the Kalpoe brothers on August 27th were not pulled out of thin air ... the suspicions that the judiciary negated by releasing the Deepak and Satish two weeks later.

Janet

+++++

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing
Saturday, August 27, 2005 Posted: 0319 GMT (1119 HKT)

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

NANCY GRACE
Kalpoe Brothers Rearrested
Aired August 26, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: We`ve known from day one...

Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are way deeply involved in this.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: September 14, 2011, 05:37:19 PM »

JAMIE COLBY - July 15, 2007

TIM MILLER: Gerold Dompig actually told us when Dave and I was over there; that he felt that Natalee was out in the water, that the night the fishermen's hut was broken into, a knife was stolen, a rope was stolen and a large crab trap was stolen.

Gerold Dompig's words were "Natalee was put in that crab trap, they put rocks in it and they took her out 3 to 5 miles and she's 800 to 1,000 feet deep and we always thought about the water anyhow.

Transcript Credit: Heli (RU)

Kyle Kingman
:   The tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: September 14, 2011, 06:01:09 PM »

Kyle Kingman
:   The tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

Aruba: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway
  and Corruption in Paradise
By Dave Holloway

Page 167-168:
We had recently gotten another tip that the boys did do something to Natalee and that they either left her at the boat launch or the lighthouse. From there, they supposedly went to a field area where the gardener saw them while they planned their next move. According to the tip, after that, they went home and returned the next day to the fishermen's huts to get a steel cage to put Natalee into; they then used a boat to carry her about two to three miles out into the ocean and drop her there. The tip was sent in an e-mail, and we forwarded it to Dompig. He claimed that was one of the reasons to search at sea now instead of at the landfill.

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: September 14, 2011, 06:19:07 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=14521833

Father of Natalee Holloway Seeks Death Declaration
By JAY REEVES Associated Press
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. September 15, 2011 (AP)

Mississippi insurance agent Dave Holloway filed the request in probate court earlier this summer, but court officials said Wednesday it could be months before any decision is reached.

Holloway's body was never found despite extensive searches both on Aruba and in the waters off the coast of the Caribbean island. The request said the teenager didn't have a will and owned about $500 worth of personal property; it did not mention any life insurance policy.

An initial hearing on Holloway's request is set for Sept. 23, and state law mandates a second hearing before a decision is issued. Officials said Alabama law also requires that the request be advertised for months, meaning it could be after the first of the year before a final decision is issued.

The father's lawyer, Karen Hennecy, said Holloway "is seeking closure for this family."

"This is a normal proceeding for families when a loved one has been missing for an extended period of time," Hennecy said.

The missing woman's mother, Beth Holloway, said she was surprised her ex-husband filed the request

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: September 14, 2011, 06:25:10 PM »

Mothers never give up

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #358 on: September 14, 2011, 07:08:52 PM »

Mothers never give up

So true... an angelic monkey

This was the last picture I looked at before I shut my computer down last night, I looked at it for a while...the happiness in Stephany's eyes.

In all of the horror of her death at the monster's hands, it comforts me that she knew how much she was loved.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: September 14, 2011, 07:23:25 PM »

warning monkeys - the punks are at it again, so be careful clicking on links and emails & have your security tightened.

I have been getting lots of warnings lately from my virus protection regarding emails. 

They must be worried bout something.

Deepak: Primary IP address: 192.168.0.101

Thanks Kermit.....!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.