April 27, 2024, 05:33:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 409738 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: September 26, 2011, 09:01:36 PM »

Who is that guy she's with?  One of Ronchi's models?   Monkey Devil!  Is Renfro pregnant?  She looks it to me.   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: September 26, 2011, 09:02:23 PM »

Lawdy Mercy!!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: September 26, 2011, 09:40:09 PM »

I wonder if there is anything left of Natalee's Trust Fund and if so, if it is effected in any way by her being declared dead.  I mean like any proceeds left divided or something.

The Natalee Holloway Trust Fund was developed exclusively
for Beth Holloway Twitty to assist in the search and
recovery efforts to find Natalee. These funds will be used to
cover travel expenses for only those involved in the efforts,
attorney fees, private investigator fees, or any future expense
that Beth will encounter while searching for Natalee.
Should any funds remain, it is Beth’s wish to create
a foundation to educate students and support the
efforts of finding other missing people.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/fun-images/BenefitForNatalee.pdf
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: September 26, 2011, 09:47:11 PM »

http://arubaherald.com/local/1198-raid-in-kia-prison-in-search-of-firearm.html

Raid in KIA prison in search of firearm
 Monday, 26 September 2011 00:10

Saturday evening Aruba's riot team raided KIA prison. The most attention was dedicated to two cells: one where a murderer is locked up and the cell of the two prisoners who escaped, but were captured within days.

There was strong suspicion that a firearm was smuggled into the facility. Police and the riot team arrived suddenly at the prison. The control on everyone was so strict that even riot team members had to hand in their cellular phones to their superior at the precinct while preparing for the raid. This was done to avoid any misunderstanding and accusations against the team members if any raid photos are later released by "unknown sources" as was the case when prisoners had climbed on a roof in protest and the riot team was called in to attend to the prisoners.

A few days ago in a raid, KIA staff seized a few cellular phones and chargers. Inside the prison a team is being prepared and trained to deal with riots and such actions themselves, plus the police's riot team is going to receive extras support from two trained dogs.

::snipping2::
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: September 26, 2011, 11:11:45 PM »

Saturday evening Aruba's riot team raided KIA prison. The most attention was dedicated to two cells: one where a murderer is locked up and the cell of the two prisoners who escaped, but were captured within days.

There was strong suspicion that a firearm was smuggled into the facility. Police and the riot team arrived suddenly at the prison. The control on everyone was so strict that even riot team members had to hand in their cellular phones to their superior at the precinct while preparing for the raid. This was done to avoid any misunderstanding and accusations against the team members if any raid photos are later released by "unknown sources" as was the case when prisoners had climbed on a roof in protest and the riot team was called in to attend to the prisoners.

A few days ago in a raid, KIA staff seized a few cellular phones and chargers. Inside the prison a team is being prepared and trained to deal with riots and such actions themselves, plus the police's riot team is going to receive extras support from two trained dogs.

Hell, I think Verizon has a kiosk in KIA!!!!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: September 27, 2011, 12:19:47 AM »

Hell, I think Verizon has a kiosk in KIA!!!!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: September 27, 2011, 01:38:49 AM »

Who is that guy she's with?  One of Ronchi's models?   Monkey Devil!  Is Renfro pregnant?  She looks it to me.   

She does look pregnant.   But I thought she was too old for that.  Maybe not?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: September 27, 2011, 09:00:44 AM »

Renfro pg?  Nah.  It's just her vodka belly. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: September 27, 2011, 11:52:36 AM »

Trust funds are one issue but ... IF Dave Holloway is sucessful in his petition to the court to have his daughter declared legally dead ... what becomes of the $1,000,000 reward fund set up by the family for Natalee's safe return?  Does the reward fund remain as is?  Are monies returned to donors?  Does $1,000,000 become part of Natalee's estate?

Janet

+++++

Aruba case reward rises to $1 million
Investigative material in missing teen probe sent to FBI
Tuesday, July 26, 2005; Posted: 8:09 a.m. EDT (12:09 GMT
)

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- The mother of Natalee Holloway on Monday announced a reward of $1 million for the safe return of her 18-year-old daughter, who disappeared in Aruba nearly two months ago.

"We are just doing everything we possibly can in helping to further the search for Natalee," Beth Holloway Twitty told reporters in Aruba as she clutched a reward poster bearing her daughter's photograph.

She said "a group of friends" came forward to offer the additional money for the reward, which had been set at $200,000.

<snipped>

http://www-cgi.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/25/aruba.missing/

New underwater discovery might be Natalee Holloway remains
March 19, 2010

<snipped>

The Holloway family have offered a long standing reward of $250,000 for information leading to the resolution of this matter, and $1 million for her safe return.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-birmingham/new-underwater-discovery-might-be-natalee-holloway-remains

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #669 on: September 27, 2011, 01:52:32 PM »

I'll be very disappointed if Dave is doing this for money. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: September 27, 2011, 04:40:38 PM »

Nothing earth shattering.  Video at link

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT)- Paul Ruven directs a new movie about two young journalists on a quest to find out what really happened to Natalee Holloway.

He sat down with CBS 42 via Skype to talk about the movie and potential future projects. Here is his uncut interview.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Director-of-New-Natalee-Movie-Speaks-with-CBS-42/xJd6DFdFhUahQgZ3GUUoNg.cspx
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: September 27, 2011, 04:42:51 PM »

Uh - what does his shirt say?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #672 on: September 27, 2011, 05:47:07 PM »

kiss your f'n ears goodbye.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #673 on: September 27, 2011, 06:14:17 PM »

http://vibesaruba.smugmug.com/Groups/Sept-2011-First-Week-Aruba/19020093_Vq4gNJ#1478288145_35gRvrR

Sept 2011 First Week Aruba Night Life Baby Hotttt

[imgvibesaruba.smugmug.com/Groups/Sept-2011-First-Week-Aruba/i-WC7D2DC/0/M/DSC2503-640x480-M.jpg[/img]

kiss your f'n ears goodbye.   
It should say 'EYES'.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: September 27, 2011, 06:19:34 PM »

Relationships have been established by Dave Holloway since the release of his book "Corruption in Paradise" ... relationships who for their respective self-serving motives possess an agenda to further the Aruban cover up that has prevented justice from prevailing for his daughter since May 30, 2005.

Many of these relationships have not only despicably disrespect Beth and Natalee in internet posts and/or blog talk shows ... at some point in time Dave has also been the focus of disrespect while  ...  the van der Sloots, the Kalpoes and the Aruban investigation are upheld.

Why does Dave not get it?  He cannot plead ignorant.  He has been informed.

Janet

++++

SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY

1.  Reality
2.  Mark Purcell (MIP6/Doc Holladay)
3.  Peter van der Vliet (Rammstein)
4.  Julia Renfro (Glenda)
5.  Gerold Dompig
6.  Vinda de Sousa
7.  Rudolf H. Vrolijk (Capslockwizard)
8.  John Silvetti
9.  Tim Miller
10.  Steph Watts

In one article ... Julie Renfro undermines Beth ... defames Natalee's character and ... upholds Joran, Deepak and Satish.

Janet

+++++

June 9, 2007 at 12:00 AM
As missing-teen case cools, Aruba turns against family

<snipped>

American Julia Renfro, editor-in-chief of Aruba Today, initially sided with Holloway's parents when they sought publicity and lambasted Aruban police for following Dutch investigative procedures different from those in the United States.

Galvanized by compassion for a desperate mother, Renfro stopped the presses of her daily newspaper for the first time in its history to include a picture of Holloway to aid Arubans in the islandwide search.

Renfro, a mother of four, spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another, but she became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if she died on the island proper. She -- and many Arubans -- doubts the three suspects, all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, never caving in to intense interrogations.

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

Heavily intoxicated, according to accounts given by her classmates to the FBI, Holloway could have staggered into the sea and drowned after the local men left her, Renfro speculated.

Holloway might have died of alcohol poisoning or a drug overdose and washed out to sea, as Deputy Police Chief Gerold Dompig surmised. She might have climbed aboard one of dozens of catamarans and cabin cruisers for late-night partying after a nearby concert.

Renfro says she was perplexed when Twitty immediately concluded that her daughter had been kidnapped and made no effort to check hospitals or police about accident victims. Within hours, Twitty had concluded van der Sloot was responsible, and within a couple of days she was telling TV interviewers that she knew her daughter had been gang-raped and murdered.

<snipped>

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

Robin Holloway - December, 2007

As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: September 27, 2011, 06:47:28 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/85426-om-demands-15-years-imprisonment-for-shooting-wife

http://www.dushi-curacao.info/en/news-aruba/chaldira-vis-wil-hoogste-straf-tegen-blauw.html

Sept 24, 2011

CHALDIRA VIS WANTS TO HIGHEST PENALTY AGAINST ' BLUE '

POSTED IN ARUBA NEWS

Arien Rasmijn: Chaldira Vis in her bedroom.

ORANGE CITY — now the criminal proceedings against Juan Junior "blue" Quant for attempted murder of his wife Chaldira Vis (32) starts next Monday, speaking Fish and her family the press. "He has taken away my life from me. I want the demands the highest penalty, "said fish.

by our reporter

Ariën Rasmijn

For both fish and her parents is the current situation in which they now live, almost half a year after the shooting in Pavia, extremely heavy. "One day is better than the other," she says itself. "But my whole life, that of everyone here, is totally changed. I lost my freedom, but also that of their my parents. My son has no longer the life that he had and we are all by all financial costs deteriorated. " That Blue is his act can't remember believes they don't. "He said he was nothing of the shooting to remember, but it his motorcycle to his son and the dog and the key of the House to friends had failed," said the victim. She insists that Blue had planned long in advance to put an end to her life and that of himself. Fish: "he had that day to my son and to his other son told they had to be strong because he and I were not there anymore. If I was not gone that day to the Palm Island then it was on a different day happened. "  ::snipping2::

During the shooting Vis got three bullets in her thorax and a plastic bag over her head. The bullets came by her carotid artery and cervical vertebrae, right jaw and chest. As a result Vis lives now with high spinal cord injury. "Everything is paralyzed below her lungs," said her mother Isbelia Vis-Maduro (53). Only her head and-with heavy restriction-her arms they can move. Not her hands. Not to let her fingers and toes curves she is wearing splints on her hands and feet. With everything they need to be helped. "Just like a baby actually," said her mother. "I want that man disappears behind bars for as long as possible. What he did to her all these years was bad, but try to shoot her death had never needed. This had a much better, more peaceful way. " She is told that her daughter of Blue to divorce. "He should be able to accept and that had itself can go on with his life," said the mother. Her husband Franklin Vis (57) was, like the eleven-year-old son, present at the shooting. "I leave it in God's hands. But he has completely changed our lives. This was the very last what I expected. "

http://www.dushi-curacao.info/en/news-aruba/als-een-duif-in-een-kooi.html

' LIKE A DOVE IN A CAGE '

POSTED IN ARUBA NEWS

ORANGE CITY — Chaldira Vis, the paralyzed victim of the family drama in Pavia where they stripped her and got three bullets in a plastic bag over her head has postponed the heavy but keeps hope for a better life. She wants to back out in the long term to the parental home along with her son to move to Netherlands.

See Chaldira perspectives in Netherlands. "There are possibly a better and more facilities can I independently anyway life." Friends, family, and a contributor have helped with equipping a special bathroom. Its special bed was paid for by her colleagues. But the Fundacion pa Hende family had of an instance if Muher den Dificultad more expected. "They are never since been along with us Chaldira returned from Colombia," said her mother Vis-Isbelia Maduro.

Once was in the gym every day to find Chaldira. "Sometimes even on Saturday. I went there to go to empty my head at the end of the day. I went spinning and took my son with me. We did everything together, went to anywhere. " Each year, she participated in Carnival. Now they all day in bed. The independence they've ever had is with three bullet shots, one of which went by her of her nekwervel, confiscated. When they do not visit, State her tv. The window of the bedroom is open but the view is nothing more than the garden and the dirt road in front of the House. "My days are all the same. Nothing else than these four walls around me. I live like a dove in a cage. All my freedom is taken away from me ", she tells in tears. Chaldira wears a diaper and must also, at night, every two hours of recumbent position be changed to prevent bedsores. Her parents do that occasionally, with the aid of her son of eleven years. He is also the only one who sleeps with her in the evening. "He is trying to protect me. Everything but with the offender and the shooting he tries to make out of my neighborhood. He kropt further this afternoon when he heard that someone everything. of the press would come along and he drove away he stepped on his bike. He does so often. He is also more difficult than before, and actually, I understand that. " Meanwhile, life goes by. Starts next Monday by the criminal proceedings against The requested Chaldira separation is Quant. the end of October.

http://solodipueblo.com/?p=6634

Chaldira and Blauw

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: September 27, 2011, 10:28:11 PM »

Relationships have been established by Dave Holloway since the release of his book "Corruption in Paradise" ... relationships who for their respective self-serving motives possess an agenda to further the Aruban cover up that has prevented justice from prevailing for his daughter since May 30, 2005.

Many of these relationships have not only despicably disrespect Beth and Natalee in internet posts and/or blog talk shows ... at some point in time Dave has also been the focus of disrespect while  ...  the van der Sloots, the Kalpoes and the Aruban investigation are upheld.

Why does Dave not get it?  He cannot plead ignorant.  He has been informed.

Janet

++++

SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY

1.  Reality
2.  Mark Purcell (MIP6/Doc Holladay)
3.  Peter van der Vliet (Rammstein)
4.  Julia Renfro (Glenda)
5.  Gerold Dompig
6.  Vinda de Sousa
7.  Rudolf H. Vrolijk (Capslockwizard)
8.  John Silvetti
9.  Tim Miller
10.  Steph Watts

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 -
« Reply #1267 on: January 08, 2010, 09:06:55 PM »

I really wonder if Dave Holloway is aware that Julia Renfro is drinking buddies with his Aruban attorney (Vinda de Sousa)?  It's unfortunate that Natalee's family (specifically Dave & Robin) have continued to be deceived by these people.

Photo:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6448.msg1050578#msg1050578

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 136:
 We're fortunate that one of the men from home here to help us is an attorney, so he personnally interviews several Aruban lawyers and decides Vinda de Sousa will be as good as any.  Her retainer is $5,000 up front.

Page 179:  During this time we add a new attorney, Helen Lejuez, who tells us she is confident that we can access official documents for us.  Her retainer is also $5,000 up front.  We give her copies of all the materials we've collected.  She gets started.  And Vinda, the first attorney, quits, refusing to work on a team with Helen.  Vinda sends another bill, for $15,000, but we are not able to obtain an itemized invoice for this.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 10:46:02 PM by klaasend » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: September 27, 2011, 10:44:57 PM »

(continued)

Aruba: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise
By Dave Holloway

Page 156:
  In an effort to publicly express my oinion against a boycott, Vinda arranged for me to have an interview with the media.  I agreed to do it in the hopes that it would be a good way to show solidarity with the Aruban government.

Page 157:  On September 19, 2005, I met with Taylor Northrop.  The Aruban government hired him mainly for damage control.  He was working with the Strategic Communicatins Task Force which was comprised of approximately thirteen members of the community, including governement spokesperson Rueben Trappenburg, Rob Smith of the Aruba Hospitality & Surity Foundation, and other business and political leadrs.  Taylor thanked me for the press interview I had given denouncing the boycott and advised me that it made his job easier.  He said he was hoing that I would be working with everyone rather than promoting a boycott.  I gave him some to the information that I brout along with me, and he was nubed by it. It involved tips that I had received on my site.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: September 27, 2011, 11:01:10 PM »

(continued)

Aruba: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise
By Dave Holloway

Page 156:
  In an effort to publicly express my opinion against a boycott, Vinda arranged for me to have an interview with the media.  I agreed to do it in the hopes that it would be a good way to show solidarity with the Aruban government.

Page 157:  On September 19, 2005, I met with Taylor Northrop.  The Aruban government hired him mainly for damage control.  He was working with the Strategic Communicatins Task Force which was comprised of approximately thirteen members of the community, including government spokesperson Rueben Trappenburg, Rob Smith of the Aruba Hospitality & Security Foundation, and other business and political leaders.  Taylor thanked me for the press interview I had given denouncing the boycott and advised me that it made his job easier.  He said he was hoping that I would be working with everyone rather than promoting a boycott.  I gave him some to the information that I brought along with me, and he was numbed by it. It involved tips that I had received on my site.

Dave's former BIL was referencing the Persistence endeavor in the following quote but ... the principle is absolute nevertheless.

Janet

+++++

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

<snipped>

Sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: September 27, 2011, 11:44:01 PM »

::justice2NJ::

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.