April 27, 2024, 04:39:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 409731 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: October 01, 2011, 10:36:44 AM »

Wow, she drank all the Anita kool-aid didn't she!  

She sure did.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: October 01, 2011, 10:37:07 AM »

Wonder what her RU nickname is 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #722 on: October 01, 2011, 10:37:49 AM »

resigned Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:40 am   

This is a cautionary tale to all those that work in radiology to make sure they are using the proper precautions before turning on the machine.  IMO 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: October 01, 2011, 10:51:56 AM »

Dr Mary Hamer essay about 'prisons, cages and human suffering'

http://www.countercurrents.org/hamer160810.htm

We humans are cruel in the way we judge others with our righteous attitudes.

No lady you must be talking about the entire Van der Sloot family.  From the mother to the father.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: October 01, 2011, 10:52:03 AM »

http://www.appliedradiology.com/Issues/2001/06/Articles/Breast-cancer-litigation-involving-pregnancy--Claims,-injury,-and-awards.aspx

Breast cancer litigation involving pregnancy: Claims, injury, and awards
Mary M. Hamer, MD and Bernardo C. Hamer, PhD
View content online at: http://www.appliedradiology.com/Issues/2001/06/Articles/Breast-cancer-litigation-involving-pregnancy--Claims,-injury,-and-awards.aspx
Abstract:  In this study, in an effort to find ways to improve clinical decision-making by physicians in breast cancer diagnosis, the key medical and legal issues in breast cancer litigation involving pregnancy were identified.

Dr. M. M. Hamer is a radiologist with Montgomery Radiology Associates, and Dr. B.C. Hamer is a consultant to Baptist Health, Montgomery, AL.

Mary M. Hamer MD
Bernard Cass Hamer, MD
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: October 01, 2011, 10:53:06 AM »

resigned Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:40 am   

This is a cautionary tale to all those that work in radiology to make sure they are using the proper precautions before turning on the machine.  IMO 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: October 01, 2011, 11:02:19 AM »

http://hoax.blog.nl/nieuws/2011/10/01/joran-van-der-sloot-maakt-nieuw-slachtoffer

Google translation:

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: October 01, 2011, 11:03:47 AM »

Dr Mary Hamer essay about 'prisons, cages and human suffering'

http://www.countercurrents.org/hamer160810.htm

We humans are cruel in the way we judge others with our righteous attitudes.

No lady you must be talking about the entire Van der Sloot family.  From the mother to the father.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: October 01, 2011, 11:16:32 AM »

Forum post that this links back to:

http://escapinghmi.10.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=97&sid=e1750b5ff4815b983d21c93e7828db02

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:15 am    Post subject: Justice For Joran   
Justice For Joran!

Innocent of murder of Natalee Holloway- framed for of Stephany Flores.

Joran currently has some " mental issues " according to his mother. However assertion that he is "sick in his mind" is a rough translation from the Dutch newspaper intended to make people think he is "sick" rather than suffering, like many millions of people, from mental illness.

Mental illness is not always a precursor to violence. As a sufferer of depression during the past, I feel I am qualified to speak on this subject.

Joran was sociable,friendly active teenager. Since 2005 he has been hounded by Beth Holloway and her cohorts to the point where he finds it difficult to find a job, hard to make friends, and earn the trust of people. Joran lost his friends Deepak and Satish almost straight away he was pitted against them by the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Joran, was under 20 ( just under his teens ) was befriended and then backstabbed by people who sold stories about him, or tricked him into confessions to further their own gain. How can he trust people?

I beieve that Joran has an impulsivity disorder

As a sufferer of ADID myself, I think Joran has some similar symptoms.

He is impulsive

He finds it easy to lie

He has an addictive personality

Has proclivities to gambling, unsafe sex.

These are the symptoms according to  http://helpguide.org/mental/ adhd_add_adult_symptoms.htm

Frequently interrupt others or talk over them
Have poor self-control
Blurt out thoughts that are rude or inappropriate without thinking
Act recklessly or spontaneously without regard for consequences
Have trouble behaving in socially appropriate ways (such as sitting still during a ong meeting)
Sense of underachievement
Doesn’t deal well with frustration
Easily flustered and stressed out
Irritability or mood
Swings trouble staying motivated
Hypersensitivity to criticism short,
Often explosive, temper
Low self-esteem and sense of insecurity

Feelings of inner restlessness, agitation
Tendency to take risks
Getting bored easily racing thoughts trouble sitting still; Constant fidgeting
Craving for excitement
Talking excessively
Doing a million things at once

Many of the above symptoms are linked to Joran in an article on CNN. 
http:// www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/21/peru.murder.case/index.htm

I believe Joran has Attention Deficit Impulsivity Disorder.

People with this disorder (like myself!) Enjoy focusing on tasks that get out attention- like video games, card games, etc.

I think Joran has been persecuted long enough that he has lost his way. At the beginning maybe he lied impulsively out of fear As things continued, he did try to tell the truth but was still called a rapist murder, gang rapist. In my opinion, Joran found it difficult to ignore these accusations. He wanted to get back at his accusers and did so by telling lies in some of his interviews. I think Joran underestimated the media and Beth Holloway, and that all his lies would end up on  the internet, for people to see and judge him on. I think he was trying to play the same game that they were playing with his life, to even things. I think now he is in prison in Peru he finally realises that these people want to chase him to the death, enough so that they will frame him for murder.

I think Joran was so miserable and unhappy, because of all the media calling him a criminal, the fact that his so called friends have videoed him spoked to the media for money, that Nancy Grace and Greta and Geraldo are baying for his blood, the fact that he cannot do anything to change the minds, has all made him reckless.

Still, being impulsive does not make someone a killer.

Posted by Charlotte Sometimes at 2:49 AM

1 comment

::snipping2::

Is she diagnosing him from reading about him alone?   

More of the forum linked back to (from Klaas' earlier post)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10724.msg1473204#msg1473204

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: October 01, 2011, 11:16:48 AM »

There is a Bernardo Hamer that is a poker player, LOL  Monkey Devil!

http://www.worldpokerrank.com/players.php?id=63371
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: October 01, 2011, 11:46:20 AM »

American doctor sending money to van der Sloot
Published: 8:07 am
Updated: 9:18 am

Birmingham, Ala (WIAT)  Why would an American doctor send tens of thousands of dollars to Joran van der Sloot and his mother, Anita?

A variety of Dutch websites are carrying a story by crime reporter John van den Heuvel saying a Florida radiologist has sent tens of thousands of dollars to van der Sloot and his mother to help pay for his legal defense on murder charges he's facing in Peru.  According to reports in the Dutch newspaper, De Telegraaf, the woman says she's convinced van der Sloot is the victim of a conspiracy and denies any romantic involvement.

<snipped>

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/American-doctor-sending-money-to-van-der-Sloot/05KaNXOnLU2dJ6DZHHRMiw.cspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: October 01, 2011, 11:55:02 AM »

Looks like she went to college in (Detroit) Michigan, and worked in Royal Oak (15 minutes away) in the late 80's

Education       
Institution Rating (1 star out of possible 4)
Dr. Hamer was educated at the following institutions:
Medical School
Wayne State University School of Medicine   
Radiology, Completed: 1982

Read more: http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Mary_Hamer.html#ixzz1ZXrizf6X

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/archive/index.php/t-74227.html

?Malpractice cases filed against the US. government were reviewed. The most common claim was misdiagnosis of malignancy (30% of the cases); in these cases the claimants received relatively high compensation.?

Medical Malpractice in Diagnostic Radiology: Claims Compensation, and Patient Injury
Mary M. Hamer, MD
Department of Diagnostic Radiology
William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI
Radiology - July 1987

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: October 01, 2011, 12:13:55 PM »

Looks like she went to college in (Detroit) Michigan, and worked in Royal Oak (15 minutes away) in the late 80's

Education       
Institution Rating (1 star out of possible 4)
Dr. Hamer was educated at the following institutions:
Medical School
Wayne State University School of Medicine   
Radiology, Completed: 1982

Read more: http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Mary_Hamer.html#ixzz1ZXrizf6X

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/archive/index.php/t-74227.html

?Malpractice cases filed against the US. government were reviewed. The most common claim was misdiagnosis of malignancy (30% of the cases); in these cases the claimants received relatively high compensation.?

Medical Malpractice in Diagnostic Radiology: Claims Compensation, and Patient Injury
Mary M. Hamer, MD
Department of Diagnostic Radiology
William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI
Radiology - July 1987

http://www.med.umich.edu/rad/about/BackgroundAndHistory.pdf

Several radiologists served primarily at the Veterans Administration Medical Center during this era. These included Pauline W. Chee, Kathleen M. Gebarski, Deborah S. Granke, Mary M. Hamer, Angelena M. Ho, Albert H. Peterson, Bruce D. Richmond, Karen J. Stuck, Kay H. Vydareny and Gail M. White. Under the leadership of Robert L. Bree who was named director of radiology services there in 1987, ultrasonography became a more widely used modality, particularly with regard to prostatic lesions and Doppler sonography, and academic activities grew significantly.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: October 01, 2011, 12:17:39 PM »

Maybe investments in Aruba?  Many radiologists read "long distance" films at home.

The comments linked to a "hate" Beth, "love" Aruba site.

http://escapinghmi.10.forumer.com/viewforum.php?f=1
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: October 01, 2011, 01:00:10 PM »

Since I have not been there in YEARS --- are RU and GM still around??????????????????

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: October 01, 2011, 01:06:18 PM »

Since I have not been there in YEARS --- are RU and GM still around??????????????????

RU is, and I haven't checked in a while but last time I checked GM was still there...not much activity at all but still there.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #736 on: October 01, 2011, 01:39:43 PM »

Wonder what her RU nickname is 

lmaoooo  Monkey Devil!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: October 01, 2011, 01:51:10 PM »

http://www.floridadoctorpages.com/doctors/lake-city/dr-mary-monica-hamer.html

Dr. Hamer is a local physician in Lake City, FL. Mary M. Hamer is also licensed in the following states:

as Md in Michigan,

as Md in Virginia

and as Md in Alabama.

Languages besides English spoken are French. Mary's education includes studying Medicine at the Wayne State University.

http://www.docspot.com/user/1055947375?c=12

Dr Mary Monica Hamer MD
Diagnostic Radiology
Sources:
Alabama State Board of Medical Examiners and the Medical Licensure Commission of Alabama (Nov 2010);Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (Aug 2011);Florida Department of Health (Aug 2011);Florida Department of Health (Aug 2011);North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System (May 2011);Alabama Board of Medical Examiners (Mar 2011)
Basic
Training
Practice
Professional
Research
Reviews

Practicing Since:

Memberships:
AMERICAN COLLEGE OF RADIOLOGY

State License:
FLORIDA
ALABAMA
MICHIGAN
VIRGINIA

License Status:
Alabama - INACTIVE (See more detail from Alabama State Board of Medical Examiners and the Medical Licensure Commission of Alabama)
Florida - CLEAR/ACTIVE (See more detail from Florida Department of Health)
Florida - CLEAR/ACTIVE (See more detail from Florida Department of Health)
Alabama - INACTIVE (See more detail from Alabama Board of Medical Examiners)

License Issue Date:
Alabama -- 1996
Florida -- 2003

License Expiration Date:
Alabama -- 2004
Florida -- 2013

Board or Disciplinary Actions:
No known Board or disciplinary actions in the state of Alabama. (See more detail from Alabama State Board of Medical Examiners and the Medical Licensure Commission of Alabama)
No known disciplinary action in the state of Florida. (See more detail from Florida Department of Health)
No Alabama Board of Medical Examiners public file. (See more detail from Alabama Board of Medical Examiners)

Other:
PEACE PAPER 2008, PERSONAL PUBLICATION
Phi Beta Kappa, Kalamazoo College

http://cgi.docboard.org/cgi-shl/nhayer.exe

AIM
Association of State Medical Board Executive Directors
Alabama Board of Medical Examiners Physician Search Results:

Licensee Name   Hamer , Mary
Status   INACTIVE
Expire Date   12/31/2004
Public File:   NO
Primary Specialty   Unknown
Primary Specialty Board Certified   YES
Secondary Specialty   Unknown
Secondary Specialty Board Certified   NO
Medical School Location    Wayne State University School of Medicine
Medical School Dates   9/78-6/82
The date of this file is 05/02/2011

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: October 01, 2011, 02:56:37 PM »

A message to Dr Mary Monica Hamer MD:

Physician, heal theyself!!!

You are sick!!  And you want to point what you perceive to be others shortcomings?  You are supporting an evil person that murdered a young woman! 

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/281850.html
Physician, heal thyself
Meaning

Attend to one's own faults, in preference to pointing out the faults of others.

The phrase alludes to the readiness and ability of physicians to heal sickness in others while sometimes not being able or willing to heal themselves. This suggests something of 'the cobbler always wears the worst shoes', i.e. cobblers are too poor and busy to attend to their own footwear. It also suggests that physicians, while often being able to help the sick, cannot always do so and, when sick themselves, are no better placed than anyone else.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: October 01, 2011, 03:05:57 PM »

Did Dr. Mary Hamer take the Hippocratic Oath or the hypocritical oath?  Just askin'...  Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.