April 27, 2024, 06:36:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 409747 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #900 on: October 11, 2011, 10:37:01 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20111011/8667/Dama_di_34_ana_a_pone_fin_na_su_bida_durante_oranan_di_madruga_na_un_cas_na

Papiamentu translation:

lady of 34 year owing to place end at his life during oranan of madruga at one cas at dakota

17 hora happen come across, 11 of october 2011 05:29

tuesday madruga owing to enter informe of cu a will owing to place end at his life at one cas at sorsacastraat, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come notice cu the ambulance already end was at the sitio. eynan owing to compronde cu already the person not was give sign of life more after of owing to drink one cantidad of pill y owing to solicita presencia of doctor. at arrival of doctor owing to constata 5or y 25 cu the lady adjiani alexandra añela alberto naci at aruba on 2 of oktober 1977 will owing to fayece near of 4 or of madruga. we owing to compronde cu the lady was in proceso of divorcio y owing to intenta place end at his life some trip end. at famianan of the fayecida is bay we more sincero words of condolencia.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: October 12, 2011, 12:15:15 AM »

::justice2NJ::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: October 12, 2011, 08:24:19 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT AT 9PM ET

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: October 12, 2011, 09:46:57 PM »

Thanks Dana, Blink, and Clint van Zandt! 

Great show!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: October 12, 2011, 09:49:37 PM »

Great show!   

I didn't get a chance to listen but will when I edit the show audio and post it later tonight.  I have to listen to stuff with head phones and it's just too darned hot for headphones tonight (97) .
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: October 12, 2011, 11:22:11 PM »

I think this could be about two fishermen missing at sea...

http://www.awe24.com/20111008/8645/Premier_Mike_Eman_a_bay_pidi_Kustwacht_su_cooperacion_pa_yuda_den_buskeda_di

Papiamentu translation:

premier mike eman owing to bay ask kustwacht his cooperacion for help in buskeda of piscadornan perdi

22 hora happen come across, 8 of october 2011 20:08

saturday after of cu afternoon owing to enter informe of cu have 2 piscador perdi on lama y the family is preocupa because kustwacht not owing to leave for bay throw view y busca in lama, owing to dicidi for acerca minister president for his intervencion in this. saturday night minister president owing to bay at the kazerne of savaneta for ask they aid in the buskeda here, y this owing to give result already cu one rato after tanto the plane militar because; also the boat panther owing to leave bay busca in the area. on the photograph can see the arrival of the minister at mariniers kazerne at savaneta.

http://www.awe24.com/20111008/8641/Buskeda_pa_boto_Chanty_cual_a_sali_bay_pisca_y_mester_a_drenta_mainta_pero

Papiamentu translation:

buskeda for boat "chanty" cual owing to leave bay pisca y have to owing to enter morning but still nothing

1 day happen come across, 8 of october 2011 15:03

have one boat of piscado perdi, cu 2 person abordo they have to owing to enter morning at hadicurari but till still they not owing to enter. is deal here of the boat of pisca of 20' blanco cu berde "chanty" #1263 they will owing to leave bay pisca zuidwest of aruba. esnan abordo is p.c. y e.de c.

http://arubaherald.com/local/1325-two-fishermen-lost-at-sea.html

Two fishermen lost at sea
Monday, 10 October 2011 01:09

Pierre Croes and Emiliano de Cuba left on a routine fishingtrip Friday afternoon and were expected back on Saturday morning. Family approached authorities early Saturday afternoon, when their loved ones had not yet returned.
The men had gone to sea on the 18-foot Shanti, a traditional fishing boat. Every organization that is able to contribute to the search has been participating.

::snipping2::

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/87095-familie-vermiste-visser-blijft-hopen

Google translation:

Missing fisherman's family remains hopeful
WEDNESDAY, 12 OCTOBER 2011 8:30

An archive picture of the Khanty-conscious fishing boat with the stern Emiliano de Cuba.

ORANGE CITY - The family of the fisherman Pierre Croes, since Saturday morning with his vismaat Emiliano de Cuba has been missing at sea, hoping for a miracle would not give up. "Your hope is getting smaller, we will not lose them all," said Enid Croes, the missing sister of Pierre, against this newspaper. Despite intensive searches, there is still no trace of the fishermen and their boat Shanty. Today the Coast Guard stopped actively searching, let the family know.

by our reporter

Alex Lacle

Well today are prepared to send divers into the water in search of remains of the boat, says Enid. The search area is approximately 8 miles from the coast of Aruba. There is also special diving equipment is required because of the depth. "When diving fails, then there is a plan-B." This search is then based on the wind and ocean currents. "When you first go to the wind and then to the current look, then the boat around in the direction of Jamaica have drifted," said Enid. She bases this on what she was told by an expert, someone with extensive experience at sea and in shipping.

Enid does the spokesperson for the family about the disappearance and tells the story Amigoe. The pair perform Friday at five hours away from the pier Hadicurari for night fishing. Something they are not weekly, but often did, said Enid. "They were about nine or ten hours Saturday morning to come back. Sometimes a little, but not much later. "That morning around eight hours of Pierre's mother tried to get contact with her son. This did not succeed. Worried she called an hour later the wife of the fisherman with the remark that Pierre did not answer his phone. This responded that it was too early. Then at noon, still nothing was heard from the fishermen, the wife of Pierre went to the home of Emiliano de Cuba, the vismaat of Pierre. There she saw the car of her husband who are, as usual, to the house of his vismaat was then driven by car from Cuba to the boat.

Nightmare

Nobody did, however, when the wife opened the worried family informed and brought into Hadicurari went fishing center. "Then the nightmare," said Enid, who early in the afternoon went to the fishing center. Along the family tried to go there all through the Port Authority APA and rescue organization SARFA to launch a search. Enid says that it took a while before the seriousness of the situation was recognized and actively began the search. "Only about four hours Saturday, they began to search. We had heard that the weather had been very bad that night. "With helicopters, boats from the Coast Guard, police and rescue organization SARFA was then searched until late.

In the night from Saturday to Sunday began Setar Jaburibari through their tower in a weak signal from the mobile phone of De Cuba, says Enid. She knows that he phone in a waterproof pouch on a cord around his neck when they sailed. On this fishing trip was the deliberate Cuba have taken his phone again. "The signal was too weak to Setar in a position to determine," said Enid. The Coast Guard suspects in Enid, however, that the phone was already on land because the signal is not displaced. Also on Sunday and Monday was intensively searched the area where the fishermen have suspected hazards. Enid says that these searches were hampered by bad weather. "On Sunday and Monday there was thunder and the search had to be stopped. They could find only three hours. "

Pieces of wood wreck

To expedite the search, the family chartered a plane twice that scoured the search for the fishermen and the boat. Monday finally found pieces of wood wreck seen in a color that matches the missing fishing boat. They also saw a sort of rain jacket and a white cooler. Things that may belong to the missing. To get into this discussion, according to Enid, the Coast Guard yesterday was graduated at the coordinates of these articles. It turned up nothing. Even the family chartered a private yacht together with the Coast Guard would search. The family tries to keep large but in a bad way, to give Enid. "My mother is very old, she is 93. It's really terrible. We are total loss. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: October 12, 2011, 11:33:40 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/87062-lessen-in-asbestscholen-noord-gaan-door

Classes continue at (asbestos) schools in Noord         

TUESDAY, 11 OCTOBER 2011 09:16

Mirte de Rozario

ORANJESTAD — The lessons in two classrooms of the St. Alysius School and at the Cayena Kindergarten were resumed yesterday after the October holiday although these have not been declared free of asbestos yet because the results from the last measuring have not come in yet. However, coordinating governing body Skoa thinks the situation is safe enough; Minister of Public Health Richard Visser (AVP) speaks of ‘reasonably safe’, while Premier Mike Eman (AVP) indicated Sunday that the green light to allow people in the asbestos area could only be given when the measuring results are in.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: October 12, 2011, 11:46:30 PM »

http://www.dushi-curacao.info/news-aruba/inspecties-worden-niet-van-tevoren-geraadpleegd.html

Google translation:

Oct 12

"INSPECTIONS ARE NOT CONSULTED BEFORE '
POSTED IN NEWS ARUBA

ORANGE CITY - There is no procedure whereby Inspectorate for Public Health and Environment (IVM) and the Department for Technical Inspection (DTI) consulted in advance when removing asbestos. It says Jaime Donata, Director of the Disaster. "The government would do well to make such agreements as yet."

by our reporter

Ariën Rasmijn

Donata points out that the demolition of roofs with asbestos often occurs. "Recently, the DOW and building a house on the corner of Boerhaavestraat demolished. It was also asbestos Fri Therefore, agreements are between services which pass to remove the plates can be started as IVM and DTI there agree with his gone and it also monitors have. "There are over 10,000 homes and buildings on the island with asbestos sheets on the roof, says Donata. Which homes and buildings are eligible, also be retrieved from the data of the last census held by the Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS).

Not aware

After the storms in the North on August 25, the government is not initially aware that there may be asbestos had been released, said Emergency Management Director also. "Had it been known then, I'm sure they would otherwise have occurred. But it was in those first few days focused on the roof of the St. Anne's Church and burial in the cemetery that was opened. Only one week later I heard on the radio that reports have emerged of asbestos roofs and when I called them with Gisbert Boekhoudt (head of IVM, ed) him know to set up and I suggested that he was with the maid to go interfere. "Incidentally, says Donata that coordination by the fire of help after the storm basically went well. "They had constant telephone contact. The only thing I recommended was that we should come together periodically to discuss everything clearly. This was also done. "

Only one week after the storm in the North, which included the roof of the St. Anne's church and school St. Anna, St. Aloysius and Cayena Kindergarten were damaged, it became clear that there may be asbestos in the air. DTI initially the roofing sheets of asbestos in schools and explained in the first days after the storm were still open Tortuga and St. Aloysius. And were there with children of St. Anne picked up by bus to a new temporary accommodations in Oranjestad to be transported. Only after IVM one week later, after there were indications of possible presence of asbestos, insisted on testing the roofing material showed that asbestos was indeed released. The schools were closed and the roofs were demolished. The school site was not sealed off. There were only warning signs. According IVM director Gisbert Boekhoudt and local residents were involved in the cleaning of the first few days are not informed of the risks. Premier Mike Eman (AVP) said this indicated that it really should have been done by Department of Health. Three air measurements were made. The Catholic Education Foundation Aruba (Skoa) did not wait for the results of the last measurement, leaving these schools still open again on Monday.

Meanwhile, mix the politics in the story. Staten Maikel Kelly (MEP) addressed questions to the Ministers to know 'who has failed and where ". Based on the answers MEP will decide whether a public debate is requested. Staten Marlon Sneek (AVP) gave this response on August 25, Kelly was not on site to help clean up. Sneek himself was there and he said that he personally Environment Minister Benny Sevinger (AVP) was called to asbestos lying around that he had seen by Dow to clean up.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: October 13, 2011, 12:01:14 AM »

TM - did you have this link?

http://aruba-daily.com/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: October 13, 2011, 12:10:17 AM »

TM - did you have this link?

http://aruba-daily.com/

Yes, but thanks for reminding me about it.   

When I first started checking there, they weren't posting much at all.  Looks like it's picked up since then.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: October 13, 2011, 12:13:12 AM »

Great show!   

I didn't get a chance to listen but will when I edit the show audio and post it later tonight.  I have to listen to stuff with head phones and it's just too darned hot for headphones tonight (97) .
97 degrees in SOCAL???????????????    Or have I had too much wine??? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: October 13, 2011, 12:42:07 AM »

Great show!   

97 degrees in SOCAL???????????????    Or have I had too much wine??? 

Yesterday it was 70, today it was 97.  Still 81 at 9:37pm.  I don't do well in the heat, we are spoiled and the temp rarely strays from the 65-80 range    Supposed to get back down to 70 by Friday    The dogs HATE it 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: October 13, 2011, 12:56:33 AM »

I can't even remember when we had a 70 degree day...seems like it's always hot here.  At least we did get some rain today without any storm damage...that's a blessing.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: October 13, 2011, 01:24:30 AM »

I can't even remember when we had a 70 degree day...seems like it's always hot here.  At least we did get some rain today without any storm damage...that's a blessing.

Yeah but you are in Texas, it's always hot in Texas 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: October 13, 2011, 01:39:55 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lost-At-Sea-Pierre-Croes-Emiliano-de-Cuba-Help-Us/211465062252107

Lost At Sea: Pierre Croes & Emiliano de Cuba! Help Us
Our uncle/father/husband/son/grandpa/friend Pierre Croes and his friend and fishing buddy Emiliano de Cuba were last seen in Aruba waters Saturday October 8 at 6AM. Coast Guard Aruba has decided to stop the search for our family members after just THREE DAYS!!! WE WILL NOT GIVE UP HOPE! WE NEED YOUR HELP AND CONNECTIONS TO HELP FIND THEM! We are searching by plane, boat and means we have, but we cant do it alone. IF YOU have connections with people in Jamaica, Venezuela, Colombia, Panama who are also at sea, please send this link to them too!!! HOPE IS THE POWER THAT GIVES US THE POWER TO STEP OUT AND TRY!
Like ·  · Share · 8 hours ago ·

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: October 13, 2011, 02:26:26 AM »

::justice2NJ::

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: October 13, 2011, 09:09:54 AM »

bet its dark in here when you turn you the lights, aint it

When the lights go out, the candles are still burning.  There is always a light on somewhere for Nat, she is not forgotten.  There are those of us still left wondering why? 

Liars lie, cheaters cheat, murderers murder...      

My heart aches for the whole Flores family, they are suffering, just like Natalee's family.  If the law was followed--no drinking or gambling under age 18, I believe Nat would still be here.  More rules broken, another victim, if the laws were followed, I feel, two women would still be with us. 

I cannot understand, why anyone would want to go where they do not follow their own laws?  Who has to follow the rules and who doesn't?  Is the person next to you obligated to follow the laws or are they exempt?  How can you tell?  What about the person pouring your drinks or standing next to your daughter? 

There are many things that are very beautiful, but you should not go near them because they are dangerous, fire for example.  Some people have walked through fire and come out unharmed, others have been burned beyond repair.  I wonder, why take a chance with yourself or your family?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: October 13, 2011, 09:37:22 AM »

Please light a candle remembering Natalee and her family's quest for answers.  Since two were created, you may use one or both.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Nat%27s

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: October 13, 2011, 10:28:49 AM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT AT 9PM ET

I have obviously been doing too much.  I thought it said with Wink, Blink, and Clint...

I bet the show was fabulous.  I have to listen to it.  I love to hear Dana's voice at night.  He is like one of those DJs they put on late at night with all the slow songs...

Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: October 13, 2011, 10:29:59 AM »

Great show!   

I knew it!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.