March 28, 2024, 06:46:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 406989 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: June 14, 2011, 05:58:52 PM »

************ IN 2011 ************   ::justice2NJ::  
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 04:55:20 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 02:20:58 PM »

::boxingjoran::  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 02:36:26 PM »

Thanks Muffy!   ::boxingjoran::
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 04:52:53 PM »

Thanks Muffy!   ::boxingjoran::

You're welcome Klaas, it's my pleasure.  Especially this! ::boxingjoran::   Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 01:53:36 PM »

************ IN 2011 ************   ::justice2NJ::  

The ongong prayer of Monkeys on this forum has been that Natalee Holloway will be returned to her country ... will be returned to her family ... her family who after more than six years has yet been afforded the opportunity to lay their loved one to rest on American soil.

I believe that there are those who were on board the Persistence who could be instrumental in bringing about required pressure that will allow our prayer to be realized ... those who witnessed and videotaped the furthering of the Aruban/Dutch  coverup  ... the Aruban/Dutch coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for American citizen since May 30, 2005.

+++++

The Parable of the Lamp

Mark 4:21-23

Then Jesus asked them, “Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine.  For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.  Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 02:00:58 PM »

Acceptance Trust

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Pages 100:
He entrusted me with her care for eighteen years.  Now I must trust Him to care for her.  So I never ask Him why.  Why Natalee?  Why me?  I don't ask.  To do that undermines faith.  Instead, I form an "acceptance trust" with Him there on the windy hillside.

Faithful One

Faithful One, so unchanging
Ageless one, You're my rock of peace
Lord of all I depend on You
I call out to You, again and again
I call out to You, again and again

You are my rock in times of trouble
You lift me up when I fall down
All through the storm
Your love is, the anchor
My hope is in You alone

Brian Doerksen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxviwvjyg1w&feature=related

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 06:22:14 PM »

http://www2.wsav.com/lifestyles/2011/aug/24/1/boys-girls-club-bulloch-county-announces-fundraisi-ar-2317774/

Boys & Girls Club of Bulloch County Announces Fundraising Events

By: JEFF MARKS
Published: August 24, 2011

Updated: August 24, 2011 - 9:12 PM

Ogeechee Technical College and ERA Landmark Realty are hosting a Meet and Greet on Thursday, September 8 with Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway.  The buffet style luncheon will be held at the Holiday Inn of Statesboro from 11:45 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.  Tickets are available for purchase, but seating is limited.  The cost is $30.
 ::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 08:22:55 PM »

http://www.themorningnewsaruba.com/

Peru seeks 30-year jail term for Joran van der Sloot
Monday, August 29, 2011

Page 8
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2011, 02:20:04 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/82321-tweede-aardbeving-tijdens-weekend

Google translation:

Second earthquake at weekends         
MONDAY, AUGUST 29, 2011 10:04

A second earthquake, Sunday, at Aruba.

ORANGE CITY - Aruba last night once again faced with an earthquake. It took place at twenty past nine and had a magnitude of 1.2 on the Richter Scale. The epicenter was located 17 km north of Aruba.

Some inhabitants of North and St. Cruz have felt this earthquake, so let Aruba know weather. It was the second earthquake in a weekend in Aruba. Saturday afternoon, the island was already shaken by a quake, which had a weight of 4.6 on the Richter Scale and was used by many more people in multiple locations and felt. That first earthquake caused minor damage to include the landing and the airport Reina Beatrix opstijgbaan. The airport was a precautionary measure about half hour closed, flights were diverted.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2011, 03:37:44 AM »

Rudolf H Vrolijk
Worked at Citicorp N.Y (Vice President)Studied Banking and Finance at NYU
Lives in Oranjestad, Netherlands Antilles
Knows English, Spanish, Dutch and 3 others
From Port Jefferson, New York
http://www.facebook.com/vrolijkr

Education and Work
Employers   

Citicorp N.Y
Vice President · New York, New York

Bankers Trust
Fairhaven Trade Ltd
CEO · Zürich, Switzerland
Commodity Trade Petroleum refined product (Gasoline, Jet Fuel, ULSD, Bitumen)

Family
Michelle Lejuez
Sister

http://facebook.com/michelle.lejuez

I wonder if they are related?????

Helen Lejuez (Attorney for Beth Twitty)

CAPS witness went to Helen LeJuez & she set up a meeting for him with Clyde Burke from ALE

ART WOOD: In August, the Diario tip line recorded an after hours call from a woman. She advised that there was a crooked cop, his name was Halley and he took a body from the sand prior to the search. The woman said that Halley knows Paulus Vandersloot. Art copied that tape and gave it to Helen Lejuez who in turn gave it to the prosecutor to be entered into evidence. In September, Dave Holloway questioned Dompig regarding this tape and the police vehicle that he had seen. Dompig and the investigative team acted like they never heard of either account.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2269.msg295057#msg295057

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal
J S. Kuiperdal
Firm: C. Helen Werleman-Lejuez
Address: PO Box 1354
Italiestraat 12

Edit to change red to green.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 08:46:44 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2011, 11:14:55 AM »

Boys & Girls Club of Bulloch County Announces Fundraising Events
Published: August 24, 2011
Updated: August 24, 2011 - 9:12 PM

<snipped>

The Boys and Girls Club of Bulloch County will then hold the 6th annual Steak & Burger Dinner that evening.  Keynote speaker Beth Holloway will deliver her message of hope, faith, and perseverance.  Reserve your seat for $100 or a table of six for $750.

Please R.S.V.P. through Mike Backus at (912) 764-9696 or via email at mbackus@bgcbuolloch.org.  All proceeds benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bulloch County.

http://www2.wsav.com/lifestyles/2011/aug/24/1/boys-girls-club-bulloch-county-announces-fundraisi-ar-2317774/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 11:31:46 AM »

Rudolf H Vrolijk
Worked at Citicorp N.Y (Vice President)Studied Banking and Finance at NYU
Lives in Oranjestad, Netherlands Antilles
Knows English, Spanish, Dutch and 3 others
From Port Jefferson, New York
http://www.facebook.com/vrolijkr

Education and Work
Employers   

Citicorp N.Y

Bankers Trust
Fairhaven Trade Ltd
CEO · Zürich, Switzerland
Commodity Trade Petroleum refined product (Gasoline, Jet Fuel, ULSD, Bitumen)

Family
Michelle Lejuez
Sister

http://facebook.com/michelle.lejuez

I wonder if they are related?????

Helen Lejuez (Attorney for Beth Twitty)

CAPS witness went to Helen LeJuez & she set up a meeting for him with Clyde Burke from ALE

ART WOOD: In August, the Diario tip line recorded an after hours call from a woman. She advised that there was a crooked cop, his name was Halley and he took a body from the sand prior to the search. The woman said that Halley knows Paulus Vandersloot. Art copied that tape and gave it to Helen Lejuez who in turn gave it to the prosecutor to be entered into evidence. In September, Dave Holloway questioned Dompig regarding this tape and the police vehicle that he had seen. Dompig and the investigative team acted like they never heard of either account.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2269.msg295057#msg295057

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal
J S. Kuiperdal
Firm: C. Helen Werleman-Lejuez
Address: PO Box 1354
Italiestraat 12

Edit to change red to green.

Ribbit!

Aruba: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise
By Dave Holloway

Page 108-109:  There had been so many stories and so much speculation that my head was spinning.  Some things occurred that made me wonder if there was a reasonable explanation for them or whether there were people in the police department who were deliberately working against our best interests.

[For instance, on June 2, 2005, during those first few days after Natalee’s disappearance, I had traveled to the California Lighthouse to initiate the land search with a group of approximately twenty to thirty tourists and locals.  The light house is elevated above the sand dunes.

The Dutch Marines had been activated and were traveling to the area to conduct there own search.  I was not aware they were going to show up.  But I had to wonder if someone tipped them off that we were going to be in the area searching.  Since it was still very early in the investigation, we did not realize that this area might have been part of a possible crime scene.

Just as we were organizing at the lighthouse, my attention was diverted to a police car that had entered the sand dunes in the distance.  The vehicle was crisscrossing through the dunes, making it appear as though a frantic search was being conducted.  The car stopped by a hug boulder, but it was partially blocked from my view.  Did they find Natalee?  I wondered.  My brother Phil and I noticed two police officers hurriedly looking around in the sand.  The trunk of their car was open, but by the time we were able to get down there in the four-wheeler, the officers were getting back into their vehicles and leaving.

I did not tell anyone else about this incident right away because it was the first day of our search and we did not have very many suspicions at the time.  Subsequently, I reported the officers’ strange activity to the FBI and asked that it only be reported to the chief of police and the prosecutor.

In hindsight, I wonder if they had found Natalee buried in the sand and did not let us know.  Or maybe they were looking for Joran’s sneakers or some other evidence.  It looked very suspicious.  I later heard that a woman came forward who said that she heard about a policeman who helped dig up Natalee’s body from the same area.

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2011, 02:05:42 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/10454138/__Joran_is_nu_merknaam__.html?p=2,1

Google translation

Tue August 30 2011, 16:35
Joran van der Sloot is now protected trademark

Amsterdam - Both "Joran" as Joran van der Sloot "have recently become trade marks. Van der Sloot's mother has named her son half years ago as a registered trademark

This was discovered by director Paul Ruven, when he was on his movie Me & Mr. Joran. Jones. "Just before we wanted to mount, there came a letter from a lawyer for Van der Sloot: There should be no movie, because Joran is a brand that is in possession of the family Van der Sloot", wrote on Tuesday Ruven his weblog.

The director has his own lawyer's claim for examination. Which concluded that there was no reason for a ban on the film. "Our lawyer said that it is possible that Van Der Sloot family, indeed, 'Joran' and 'Joran van der Sloot" registered as a trademark might have. But there have been several degrees. Coca Cola is everywhere in the world very well protected to avoid abuse in trade. But with one person as Joran is very difficult and very costly. Moreover, his actions and statements by Joran a public figure. "

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2011, 02:44:28 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1012/Binnenland/article/detail/2877423/2011/08/30/Joran-van-der-Sloot-is-geregistreerde-merknaam.dhtml

Google translation

Tuesday, August 30, 2011
"Joran van der Sloot" is registered trademark

public figure

Ruven had his own lawyer then investigate the claim. Who concluded that such a trademark registration for a public figure is not possible. Ruven: "Coca Cola is everywhere in the world very well protected to avoid abuse in trade. But with one person as Joran is very difficult and very costly. Moreover, his actions and statements by Joran a public figure. If you google his name, you get more than 10 million hits. "

Eventually the family lawyer, Van der Sloot the release of the film does not stop, but some scenes were edited or removed. Me & Mr.. Jones will premiere on September 22 at the Dutch Film Festival in Utrecht.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2011, 02:54:26 PM »

Thanks Grace

George and Cindy Anthony did the same with Caylee Marie's name.  What are the implications?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2011, 04:07:05 PM »

http://www.themorningnewsaruba.com/

Peru seeks 30-year jail term for Joran van der Sloot
Monday, August 29, 2011

Page 8

The irony of it all.  If the Aruban judiciary had not prevented the prosecution of Joran van der Sloot in the Natalee Holloway case ... Stephany's parents would be rejoicing as they watched their precious daughter following her dreams.  They would not be in a position of giving thanks that Joran van der Sloot will be prosecuted in a Peruvian court for her murder ... something they were worried less than two weeks ago may not happen.

Janet

+++++

Woman's family wants speedy trial for van der Sloot
By the CNN Wire Staff
August 17, 2011 -- Updated 2200 GMT (0600 HKT

(CNN) -- The family of a slain Peruvian woman is urging prosecutors to file their case against murder suspect Joran van der Sloot, warning that he may be released by December unless the case goes ahead.

"We are worried because Peruvian law says that if a suspect's trial doesn't begin within 18 months after his arrest, authorities are obligated to set the suspect free," Ricardo Flores, the dead woman's father, told CNN.

Van der Sloot faces charges in the May 2010 killing of Stephany Flores, who was found dead in his Lima hotel room. Police say van der Sloot took money and bank cards from her wallet and fled to Chile, where he was arrested a few days later.

Investigators delivered their case file to prosecutors in June for a decision on charges. Ricardo Flores said the prosecutor in the case, Miriam Riveros Castellares, is "not moving with the speed that a case of this magnitude merits."

"We're asking that either the prosecutor file charges or that authorities remove her from this case and name somebody else," he said.

There was no immediate response to the family's concerns from the prosecutor's office.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/17/peru.van.der.sloot/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2011, 04:25:18 PM »

The irony of it all.  Relatively speaking the Flores family are fortunate.  Justice has a chance of prevailing for their Stephany.

Janet

+++++

No justice for Natalee in Aruba

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 182:  September 1 Helen calls to say the court is asking for DNA from the Kalpoes and Joran van der Sloot and that their attorneys are fighting this.  She also says the suspects are pointing the finger at one another. ....

Helen is very positive.  "It looks good that they will remain in custody" she says.  Then just three hours after she tells me this encouraging news, a devastating call comes from an AP reporter.  Paulus van der Sloot and his attorney are bragging to everyone that all three suspects are getting out day after tomorrow!.  Then all the media start calling.  I call Helen, then FBI agent Bill and the U.S. vice-consul.  None of them have this information. So we tell the media it must be a rumor.  But the word is out all over the island from the defense side that all three suspects will walk.  Four and a half hours after this announcement is made to international media by Joran's father and his defense team, the FBI calls to tell me that it is indeed true.  So the three suspects who were last seen with my daughter, and who offered multiple versions of what happened that night, will go free.   And we are the last ones to find out. ...

When Helen calls, I stand in a corner of the hotel room, phone to my ear, tapping my head against the wall over and over.  Tears fall hard. "I'm done, Helen.  I'm done.  No justice for Natalee in Aruba.  I'm done."

NATIONAL MUSEUM OF CRIME & PUNISHMENT
Loving Natalee

http://tickets.crimemuseum.org/retail/Books/Non-Fiction/LovingNataleeBook.aspx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2011, 04:25:57 PM »

Thanks Grace

George and Cindy Anthony did the same with Caylee Marie's name.  What are the implications?

Janet

Somebody?  Anybody?

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2011, 04:33:21 PM »

SELF-EDIT - POST #15

Aruban judiciary s/b Dutch judiciary

ty

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2011, 04:36:57 PM »

Natalee

_____

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.