March 29, 2024, 04:10:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 407065 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2011, 05:06:37 PM »

Tamikosmom and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2011, 06:18:03 PM »

Thanks Grace

George and Cindy Anthony did the same with Caylee Marie's name.  What are the implications?

Janet

In reality none.  Just like they can't do anything about people posting stuff using Caylee's name it's hard for anyone to do anything about Joran's name.  The question isn't so much the use of the name as much as manking money using the name.  But Joran is a public figure, he made himself one.  It would be hard to enforce.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2011, 07:26:51 PM »

Thanks Grace

George and Cindy Anthony did the same with Caylee Marie's name.  What are the implications?

Janet

In reality none.  Just like they can't do anything about people posting stuff using Caylee's name it's hard for anyone to do anything about Joran's name.  The question isn't so much the use of the name as much as manking money using the name.  But Joran is a public figure, he made himself one.  It would be hard to enforce.

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2011, 08:15:18 PM »

A while back upon release my DIL picked up "Portrait of a Monster" at a bookstore in Bellingham, Washington.  Shortly after ... DIL and son went to Holland for a wedding and while on the long flight the book was read from cover to cover twice.  Prior to returning ... I received an email from DIL informing me of her perspective ... a perspective which she claims that any positive feedback she may have afforded the book was negated by the upholding of Steph Watts, Dave Holloway and Tim Miller while at the same time subtley undermining Beth Holloway.

I have yet to read the book ... maybe this weekend.  However I was directed to one of the segments that troubled my DIL.

Janet

++++

Portrait of a Monster
by Lisa Pulitzer and Cole Thompson

Page 231:  Fox News producer Steph Watts had cautioned the Twitty-Kelly team about dealing with the cad, when he learned from them what Joran had proposed.  Watts had warned them not to give Joran any real money.  Coincidentally, $25,000 was the standard asking rate of Joran's "licensing" fee for an interview.  Steph said the probability of Joran fleeing Aruba once he had the down payment was almos certain.

Once back in New York.  John Kelly continued his e-mail correspondence with Joran, as the deal had a $225,000 outstanding balance.  He underestimated the flight risk that Steph had cautioned them about.

Page 232:  Being so hellbent on the murder conviction may have been shortsighted, but Beth Twitty held that as her ultimate prize, as well.  In hindsight Joran escape to Peru could have been avoided had an extortion charge been used to detain him.  Instead, he managed to flee the country with $25,000 of extorted money, having only led his victims to another dead end of lies.  The money, in turn, funded an opportunity for the horrific crime that followed.  But nobody could have foreseen such tragedy.

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2011, 08:45:02 PM »

From Paul Ruven's site:

Google Translation

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Van Der Sloot TRYING TO STOP FILM - BEHIND THE SCENES 14 - ME AND MR JONES ON ISLAND Natalee

After the shooting, we were glad we flew back from Aruba to the Netherlands. The film was different now, because just before we wanted the film to include Joran Stephanie Flores was killed.

That changed the story, of course, and filming in Aruba had suddenly become much more difficult. But we had the movie now happily "in the can" and safe with us.

Just before we wanted to mount, there came a letter from a lawyer for Van der Sloot: There should be no movie, because Joran is a brand that is in possession of the family van der Sloot.
Huh?

Joran is a registered trademark, as Calvé peanut butter and Coca Cola?

It should not get any crazier, we thought. But our lawyer said it is possible that family van der Sloot indeed "Joran" and "Joran van der Sloot" registered as a trademark might have.

But there have been several degrees. Coca Cola is everywhere in the world very well protected to avoid abuse in trade.

But with one person as Joran is very difficult and very costly. Moreover, his actions and statements by Joran a "public figure": If you google his name, you get more than 10 million hits.

Fortunately, Joran van der Sloot family and the film does not stop. We went assemble. And then there came a letter from a lawyer.

This time of "X". And this time it was seriously dangerous. For six months, our lawyer and their lawyers negotiated. It eventually reached a settlement, which the movie is saved.

We have agreed not to mention the name, for that's exactly what it was. This
"X" was due to a number of reasons not associated with a film about Joran van der Sloot.

That could have consequences for the movie: We could not use some scenes. That was painful, and very strange: As if your film censorship was applied.

Eventually you can do a lot with editing. Although I still very sorry that there are missing scenes in the beginning, which we witness how sick Hanna Verboom, and how desperate they are by this disease ...

But that is apparently the price you pay if you want something to try to film a case, which is still so sensitive, that two parties you want to ban the film.

It was not the only parties who worked against. But more about that next time.

Posted by Paul Ruven on 8/30/2011

http://meandmrjonesonnataleeisland.blogspot.com/

So Joran's lawyer and Mr. X both wanted the film stopped.  Who is Mr. X?  ATAH??
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2011, 09:59:59 PM »

Probably so Buckeye.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2011, 10:02:50 PM »

I wondered what the holdup was with that movie, guess that explains it.

Wonder how the Aruban people feel about the van der Sloot's trademarking Joran's name?

Do they even know?  IMO, probably not.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2011, 10:31:02 PM »

He used a lot of the erroneous  "drug", "rehab" rumors regarding Natalee, in his early releases.  Perhaps he was threatened with slander and eliminated some of that. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2011, 11:39:55 PM »

http://register.boip.int/bmbonline/details/trademark/show.do?markID=2780553&markNumberType=EUR&markNumber=9191545

CTM-ONLINE - Detailed trade mark information

Trade mark name :   JORAN VAN DER SLOOT
Trade mark No :   009191545
Trade mark basis:    CTM
Date of receipt :   21/06/2010
Number of results:   1 of 1
Request an inspection
 Certified copy of the Application form    Certified copy of the Registration Certificate
                           |      |      |      |   
Trade mark

Filing date:   21/06/2010
Date of registration:   14/12/2010
Expiry Date:   21/06/2020
Nice Classification:   9, 16, 35, 41 ( Nice classification)
Trade mark:   Individual
Type of mark:   Word
Acquired distinctiveness:   No
Applicant’s reference:   MM/GMK601
Status of trade mark:   
Registered   ( Glossary)
Publication of registration   
( Publication B1 or Publication B2)
     ( History of statuses)
Filing language:   Dutch
Second language:   English
National search requested:   No
Graphic representation

No entry for application number: 009191545.
  List of goods and services

Nice Classification:   9
List of goods and services   Scientific, surveying, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signalling, checking (supervision), life-saving and teaching apparatus and instruments; apparatus and instruments for the conduction, distribution, conversion, storage, regulation and management of electricity; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images; magnetic data carriers, recording discs; automatic vending machines and mechanisms for coin-operated apparatus; cash registers, calculating machines, data processing equipment and computers; fire-extinguishing apparatus; electronic publications (downloadable);electronic publications, namely books, magazines, journals, newsletters, periodicals, newspapers, brochures, leaflets and other publications;computer software, hardware, electronic data carriers.

Nice Classification:   16
List of goods and services   Paper, cardboard and goods made from these materials, not included in other classes; printed matter; bookbinding material; photographs; stationery; adhesive preparations for office use;or for household purposes; artists' materials; paint brushes; typewriters and office requisites (except furniture); instructional and teaching material (except apparatus); plastic materials for packaging (not included in other classes); printers' type; printing blocks.

Nice Classification:   35
List of goods and services   Advertising; business management; business administration; office functions;merchandising, advertising and sales promotion;advertising agencies; promoting the goods and services of others over the Internet;bringing together, for others, of sound recording discs, electronic publications (downloadable), electronic publicaitons, namely books, magazines, journals, newsletters, periodicals, newspapers, brochures, leaflets and other publications, computer software, hardware, electronic data carriers, paper, cardboard and goods made from these materials, printed matter, book binding material, photographs, stationery, adhesives for stationery or household purposes, artists' materials, paint brushes, typewriters and office requisites (except furniture), instructional and teaching material (except apparatus), plastic materials for packaging, printers' type and printing blocks, enabling customers to conveniently view and purchase those goods, including such services provided online from a computer database; administrative processing of orders; opinion polls; recruitment of sponsors; commercial information; market canvassing, research and analysis; compilation and management of online databases and searchable online databases; organisation of trade fairs and exhibitions for commercial and advertising purposes; information and consultancy relating to the aforesaid services; all the aforesaid services whethr or not provided via electronic channels, including the Internet.

Nice Classification:   41
List of goods and services   Education; providing of training; entertainment; sporting and cultural activities;publishing of books, magazines, journals, newsletters, periodicals, newspapers, brochures, leaflets, printed matter and other texts and publications;arranging and conducting of events;booking of seats for shows and events; film production; photography and photographic reporting; layout services, not for advertising purposes;drafting and writing texts, other than publicity texts; organization of competitions; editing of radio and television programmes; scriptwriting services; reporter services; organisation of trade fairs and exhibitions for cultural and educational purposes; information and consultancy relating to the aforesaid services; all the aforesaid services whether or not provided via electronic channels, including the Internet.

Description of the mark:   -
Owner

Name:   Anita O.M.A. Hugen - Van der Sloot
ID No:   418053
Natural or legal person:   Physical person
Address:   Stadionweg 88 HS
Post code:   1070 SR
Town:   Amsterdam
Correspondence address:   Anita O.M.A. Hugen - Van der Sloot  Stadionweg 88 HS NL-1070 SR Amsterdam PAÍSES BAJOS

Representative

Name:   DE MERKPLAATS
ID No:   15768
Type:   4 - Association
Address:   Herengracht 227
Post code:   1016 BG
Town:   Amsterdam
Correspondence address:   DE MERKPLAATS  Herengracht 227 NL-1016 BG Amsterdam PAÍSES BAJOS
Telephone:   00 31-203306610
Fax:   00 31-203306611
E-mail:    office@demerkplaats.nl

Seniority

Exhibition priority

No entry for application number: 009191545
Priority

International Registration Transformation

Publication

Bulletin no.:    2010/162
Date of publication:   31/08/2010
Part:   A.1

Bulletin no.:    2010/237
Date of publication:   17/12/2010
Part:   B.1

Opposition

Cancellation

No entry for application number: 009191545
Appeals

Recordals

Renewals

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2011, 11:43:00 PM »

Just goes to show you where Anita's head really was.

She wasn't grieving for Paul, or Joran.  She had her mind on $$$$$$$!

I'm really not surprised, but it's still sickening.

jmo

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2011, 11:55:11 PM »

jmo

It's like trying to trademark Ted Bundy or Charles Manson. When you google Joran and get 10 million hits -- a "trademark" is completely useless. I don't think it could ever be enforced ............... even in Aruba or The Netherlands. I will defer to Arlene though! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2011, 11:55:39 PM »

From Paul Ruven's site:

Google Translation

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Van Der Sloot TRYING TO STOP FILM - BEHIND THE SCENES 14 - ME AND MR JONES ON ISLAND Natalee

After the shooting, we were glad we flew back from Aruba to the Netherlands. The film was different now, because just before we wanted the film to include Joran Stephanie Flores was killed.

That changed the story, of course, and filming in Aruba had suddenly become much more difficult. But we had the movie now happily "in the can" and safe with us.

Just before we wanted to mount, there came a letter from a lawyer for Van der Sloot: There should be no movie, because Joran is a brand that is in possession of the family van der Sloot.
Huh?

Joran is a registered trademark, as Calvé peanut butter and Coca Cola?

It should not get any crazier, we thought. But our lawyer said it is possible that family van der Sloot indeed "Joran" and "Joran van der Sloot" registered as a trademark might have.

But there have been several degrees. Coca Cola is everywhere in the world very well protected to avoid abuse in trade.

But with one person as Joran is very difficult and very costly. Moreover, his actions and statements by Joran a "public figure": If you google his name, you get more than 10 million hits.

Fortunately, Joran van der Sloot family and the film does not stop. We went assemble. And then there came a letter from a lawyer.

This time of "X". And this time it was seriously dangerous. For six months, our lawyer and their lawyers negotiated. It eventually reached a settlement, which the movie is saved.

We have agreed not to mention the name, for that's exactly what it was. This
"X" was due to a number of reasons not associated with a film about Joran van der Sloot.

That could have consequences for the movie: We could not use some scenes. That was painful, and very strange: As if your film censorship was applied.

Eventually you can do a lot with editing. Although I still very sorry that there are missing scenes in the beginning, which we witness how sick Hanna Verboom, and how desperate they are by this disease ...

But that is apparently the price you pay if you want something to try to film a case, which is still so sensitive, that two parties you want to ban the film.

It was not the only parties who worked against. But more about that next time.

Posted by Paul Ruven on 8/30/2011

http://meandmrjonesonnataleeisland.blogspot.com/

So Joran's lawyer and Mr. X both wanted the film stopped.  Who is Mr. X?  ATAH??

Thanks Buckeye!   

You may be right on both counts, my guess is the movie is a lot different now than it started out to be.  Noticed this in reading more on the page...

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Holloway-van-der-Sloot-film-about-to-premiere/peuKXeoXCUWOzqd65EUJDg.cspx

::snipping2::

CBS42.com: Is the Holloway family and Their actions since 2005 part of the movie?

Paul Ruven: NO. BUT I THINK THEY WILL MESSAGE-WISE AGREE WITH THE MOVIE

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2011, 12:01:59 AM »

jmo

It's like trying to trademark Ted Bundy or Charles Manson. When you google Joran and get 10 million hits -- a "trademark" is completely useless. I don't think it could ever be enforced ............... even in Aruba or The Netherlands. I will defer to Arlene though! 

It was amazing to me how much Mark Benson Denz started sounding like her, and I only saw him commenting on the Robyn Gardner case a couple times.  I bet he caught hell for being on Nancy Grace!

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2011, 12:12:15 AM »

This may have already been posted...

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Holloway-van-der-Sloot-film-about-to-premiere/peuKXeoXCUWOzqd65EUJDg.cspx

Holloway/van der Sloot film about to premiere

Print Story Published: 8/26 7:48 am Share Updated: 8/26 8:46 am     

Birmingham, Ala (WIAT)  The fact is stranger than fiction tale of Natalee Holloway's disappearance on Aruba is about to hit the big screen in a fictional account by Dutch film maker Paul Ruven.

"Me and Mr. Jones on Natalee Island" will debut September 22 at the Utrecht Film Festival in The Netherlands.

CBS42.com interviewed Ruven by e-mail:

CBS42.com: How has the ever changing real life drama (discovery of Stephany Flores’ body while you were filming on Aruba; the ongoing saga of bizarre tales coming out of the Castro Castro prison; the recent disappearance of yet another American on Aruba) affected your film project?

Paul Ruven: A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE SHOOTING THE NEWS ABOUT STEPHANY FLORES BROKE. I CHANGED THE SCRIPT THEN QUITE A BIT. AND DURING SHOOTING WE ADJUSTED THINGS BECAUSE OF THE NEWS UPDATES WE GOT. SO YES, IT AFFECTED THE SCRIPT ENORMOUSLY.

CBS42.com: Have you done any rewriting, reshooting, reediting in response?

Paul Ruven: SEE THE ANSWER BEFORE. IT WAS NERVE WRECKING. BECAUSE ARUBA WAS IN STRESS AGAIN BECAUSE IT FEARED ANOTHER BLOW BY JORAN, FEARING THE TOURISTS WOULD STAY AWAY, WHICH IS BAD FOR TOURIST-DEPENDENT ARUBA.

CBS42.com: Was there a point in the project where you stepped back and asked yourself….wow, what have I gotten into here?

Paul Ruven: YES, AT THE MOMENT I HEARD THAT JORAN ALLEGEDLY KILLED STEPHANY. BECAUSE IT CHANGED EVERYTHING. BUT THEN I REALISED IT ONLY STRENGTHENED THE VISION WE ALREADY HAD.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2011, 12:35:34 AM »

Thanks Grace

Janet

I hope so.

It appears that Lisa Pulitzer and Cole Thompson disregarded the Joran van der Sloot trademark.

Janet

++++++

Portrait of a Monster: Joran van der Sloot, a Murder in Peru, and the Natalee Holloway Mystery [Hardcover]
Lisa Pulitzer (Author), Cole Thompson (Author)

Product Details
Hardcover: 288 pages
Publisher: St. Martin's Press; First Edition edition (July 5 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0312359217
ISBN-13: 978-0312359218
Product Dimensions: 23.9 x 15.5 x 2.8 cm
Shipping Weight: 499 g

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/10454138/__Joran_is_nu_merknaam__.html?p=2,1

Google translation

Tue August 30 2011, 16:35
Joran van der Sloot is now protected trademark

Amsterdam - Both "Joran" as Joran van der Sloot "have recently become trade marks. Van der Sloot's mother has named her son half years ago as a registered trademark

This was discovered by director Paul Ruven, when he was on his movie Me & Mr. Joran. Jones. "Just before we wanted to mount, there came a letter from a lawyer for Van der Sloot: There should be no movie, because Joran is a brand that is in possession of the family Van der Sloot", wrote on Tuesday Ruven his weblog.

The director has his own lawyer's claim for examination. Which concluded that there was no reason for a ban on the film. "Our lawyer said that it is possible that Van Der Sloot family, indeed, 'Joran' and 'Joran van der Sloot" registered as a trademark might have. But there have been several degrees. Coca Cola is everywhere in the world very well protected to avoid abuse in trade. But with one person as Joran is very difficult and very costly. Moreover, his actions and statements by Joran a public figure. "

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2011, 12:48:19 AM »

An article from July 29, 2010                                         

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/film-about-natalee-holloway-case-searches-truth

Film about Natalee Holloway case 'searches for the truth'
Published on : 29 July 2010 - 12:50pm | By Myrtille van Bommel

No punches pulled
The film, Me & Mr Jones, doesn't paint a sympathetic picture of any of the characters. For example, Joran van der Sloot, is portrayed as a rich white youth with influential parents, who flouts the law. At the time of Natalee Holloway's disappearance, he was receiving treatment for psychological problems. He is also reported to have been involved in two cases of indecent assault.

"The film pulls no punches in showing that Joran lied. That's why the main character, the investigative journalist, breaks the law to get at the truth. He, just like Joran, doesn't abide by the law."

Mr Ruven doesn't spare the character of Natalee Holloway either. He says the image of her as some kind of holy virgin, an innocent girl, is just the way her mother wants her portrayed.

"The truth is that Natalee had a nose full of cocaine that night, was blind drunk and had been chasing blokes for days."

Extensive research
These are the facts all parties in the case want ignored - Joran van der Sloot's family, Natalee Holloway's family, and also the Aruban authorities. Mr Ruven has done extensive research to get to the bottom of the case. He says that in order to understand why there are still no real answers five years after Ms Holloway's disappearance, you need to understand the psychology and mentality of Aruba. The Caribbean island is an autonomous part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2011, 01:45:29 AM »

Justice for Natalee! 

::justice2NJ::

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2011, 09:11:32 AM »

TM sent me some photos of this years Aruba Rembrandt Regatta.  It was held I believe Aug 12-14.  It appears that Renfro and her daughter competed and Kawish was also there.  Judging by the red shirts, I'd say that Renfro was on Anthony Hagedoorn's team.  I blurred out her daughter Paris's face a bit too.:

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2011, 10:08:23 AM »

Sarcasm Alert:
I admit, I'm wondering what kind of merchandising goes along with trademarking Joran.  Do we have Joran action figures?  Do we have tee shirts and lunch boxes?   Back packs?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2011, 10:59:48 AM »

I mean no disrespect to Natalee's stepfather but why is Beth referred to as Beth "Twitty" by the authors of "Portrait of a Monster".  Beth has not gone by "Holloway-Twitty" or "Twitty" since Jug and her divorced in January, 2007.  Maybe there is a reason.

Janet

+++++

Sad News from Mountain Brook, AL … Jug and Beth Twitty Divorcing
Posted January 5, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

Comments

168.  JUG TWITTY on January 8th, 2007 9:27 am

I HAVE READ ALL THE COMMENTS AND I APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT.REGARDLESS OF WHAT PEOPLE MAY THINK I STILL LOVE BETH,MATT,AND NATALEE.I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR THEM.I PRAY FOR CLOSURE EVERYNIGHT SO BETH CAN REST.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/01/05/sad-news-from-mountain-brook-al-jug-and-beth-twitty-divorcing/

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 7/15/2005 11:45:26 AM ET

<snipped>

Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she’s alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we’ll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
by Beth Holloway

Page 227
:  Jug has supported me through this entire nightmare.  And we have done everything we can.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.