March 29, 2024, 04:35:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 407066 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2011, 11:08:00 PM »

Could it be that negotiations are taking place behind the scenes that imply that Joran van der sloot will be extradicted from Peru to Aruba/Holland to served his sentence for the murder of Stephany Flores.

Joran is holding the ace in the game of cards.

If abandoned in a Peruvian lockup ...

Aruba/Holland realizes that Joran will reveal all regarding the sons of the Aruban/Dutch elite who where involved ... had knowledge regarding the happenings encompassing the demise of Natalee Holloway and ...

Aruba realizes that Joran will reveal all regarding the Aruban/Dutch elite who were participants in the cover up that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway and ...

Aruban realizes that Joran will reveal all regarding the dirty little secrets encompassing the Island's underground economy ... the Island's underground economy that an underage Joran was a participant.

First, Joran hasn't even gone to trial yet.  Is the extradition treaty in place?  When it was being discussed, my understanding was it was for Dutch citizens convicted of a crime like possession of or selling drugs and allowing them to finish out the time in the Netherlands.  I don't think it was intended to move a Dutchman that murdered a Peruvian girl to have an easier time in prison.  This case is much different than that of Natalee Holloway.  Peru isn't Aruba.  Joran murdered the daughter of a Peruvian citizen that has money and status.  I have a feeling Joran picked the wrong girl to murder and the wrong country this time.  JMHO

I hope you are right MuffyBee.  However ... I wish I could shake this hinky feeling that Aruba/Holland is working behind the scene attempting to get Joran back on Aruban/Dutch soil.

If I am wrong ... I will rejoice as I eat an entire humble pie.

The next in the chain of events ... THE TRIAL. 

Good Night

Janet

++++++

Ricardo Flores - November, 2010

'Joran lives like a king in jail.  It is shameful what happens in prisons. I think the INPE has to give the same treatment to all criminals.'

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/83737/familia-flores-aseguran-que-joran-van-der-sloot-vive-como-rey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2011, 11:17:52 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552

::snipping2::

Bethsarim Catherine van Koetsveld-Briñez Rather than put this on Aruba, thank the lawyers that found enough reasonable doubt to detain him... Do we watch the same Law and Order Shows? I'm really wondering why you all think that meddling in an investigation is the reasonable course of action and labeling a whole country because in one case there was not enough material evidence to hold... I understand every one wants her to be found... but enough with the aruba bashing
Yesterday at 5:36pm

Tromp Maria mrs. beth what is this? damage control just like those people doing that dirty job for briesen when Natalee went missing, while they all knew what happened to Natalee. Just let the american public give their opinion, if you don't agree with them then just go to our government(Minister of Justice) and ask him to get aid fr abroad to solve all the missing cases, all unsolved crimes and all hidden crimes on this island......i'll keep praying for Robyn and all missing person!
Yesterday at 9:56pm

God bless Maria Tromp for speaking the truth.   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2011, 11:18:36 PM »

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/01/joran-van-der-sloot-charged-with-murder-in-peru/

September 1, 2011
Joran van der Sloot charged with murder in Peru
Posted: 02:35 PM ET

From In Session's Jean Casarez:

Peruvian law states that with formal charges being filed, the case now becomes public meaning any court hearings including the trial will be open to the public.  The “investigative” portion of the case conducted by the judge has now concluded. For one year now, the judge has been interviewing witnesses in his chambers and conducting by himself the discovery portion of the case. This information was handed over to prosecutors and they determined what formal charges would be filed. The defense also has all of the information from the court’s investigation.

------------------------

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/09/01/peru.van.der.sloot/

No date has been set for trial. But the Lima-based court said Thursday, in a news release, that a hearing on the case has been scheduled for the morning of September 12.At the hearing, prosecutors will present the charges and van der Sloot's lawyers will be given the chance to respond.

The defendant has received a notice to appear for the proceeding, to which journalists and TV cameras will be allowed access, the court said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2011, 11:22:23 PM »

Thanks grace-land!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2011, 11:22:26 PM »

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/01/joran-van-der-sloot-charged-with-murder-in-peru/

September 1, 2011

Peruvian law states that with formal charges being filed, the case now becomes public meaning any court hearings including the trial will be open to the public.  The “investigative” portion of the case conducted by the judge has now concluded. For one year now, the judge has been interviewing witnesses in his chambers and conducting by himself the discovery portion of the case. This information was handed over to prosecutors and they determined what formal charges would be filed. The defense also has all of the information from the court’s investigation.

------------------------

No date has been set for trial. But the Lima-based court said Thursday, in a news release, that a hearing on the case has been scheduled for the morning of September 12.At the hearing, prosecutors will present the charges and van der Sloot's lawyers will be given the chance to respond.

The defendant has received a notice to appear for the proceeding, to which journalists and TV cameras will be allowed access, the court said.

Thanks Grace

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2011, 11:27:23 PM »

Klaas....vacation in Peru?  You could practice your court reporter skills!   

Just kidding, I know how busy you are these days...but I sure wish we had a monkey there to give us first hand information from the court proceedings!

I hate waiting.    Monkey Devil!

::boxingjoran::

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2011, 11:32:52 PM »

YW, texasmom and Janet!  Reporters and TV cameras--yippeeee! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2011, 11:36:42 PM »

YW, texasmom and Janet!  Reporters and TV cameras--yippeeee! 

I hope we get reports from someone other than jinkasauras... 

I've still got an attitude about her since the Casey Anthony trial.  She didn't know enough about the case imo, and some of her comments and/or opinions were very frustrating.

jmo

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2011, 11:56:05 PM »

Just kidding, I know how busy you are these days...but I sure wish we had a monkey there to give us first hand information from the court proceedings!

We'll probably end up with Greta or 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2011, 12:02:00 AM »

.....or Geraldo's "special correspondent" --Jose Baez    Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2011, 12:22:45 AM »

Wreck - OMG, that would be sickening   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2011, 12:27:05 AM »

.....or Geraldo's "special correspondent" --Jose Baez    Monkey Devil!

Please....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2011, 12:27:53 AM »

Wreck - OMG, that would be sickening   

Yes it would, I feel like throwing up just thinking about the possibility!   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2011, 08:18:55 AM »

September 1, 2011

------------------------

Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo!  About time damnit.  Hang this worthless piece of shi$. 

Monkey Devil!   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2011, 12:59:48 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003646.html?tag=page

::justice2NJ::

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2011, 01:00:09 PM »

Well we know it won't be Nancy Grace since she'll be busy dancing with the Stars.

First comes Joran then comes Kalpoes in the court room

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: September 02, 2011, 02:20:58 PM »

Joran Van der Sloot Officially Charged with Murder of Stephany Flores in Peru

<snipped>

According to reports, the trial is supposed to begin in October, 2011. Hopefully Joran will get exactly what he has coming to him. It is really too bad that Aruba never locked up this SOB and took him out of the public. By playing games, corruption and cover up in the death of Natalee Holloway, Joran was allowed and emboldened to kill again.

<snipped>

Posted September 1, 2011 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/09/01/joran-van-der-sloot-officially-charged-with-murder-of-stephany-flores-in-peru/comment-page-1/#comment-2674471

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: September 02, 2011, 02:32:45 PM »

Joran Van der Sloot Officially Charged with Murder of Stephany Flores in Peru

<snipped>

According to reports, the trial is supposed to begin in October, 2011. Hopefully Joran will get exactly what he has coming to him. It is really too bad that Aruba never locked up this SOB and took him out of the public. By playing games, corruption and cover up in the death of Natalee Holloway, Joran was allowed and emboldened to kill again.

<snipped>

Posted September 1, 2011 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/09/01/joran-van-der-sloot-officially-charged-with-murder-of-stephany-flores-in-peru/comment-page-1/#comment-2674471

The Mother of Natalee Holloway

DR. DREW
Casey Anthony Trial Over but Drama Continues
Aired July 14, 2011 - 21:00   ET

<snipped>

DREW PINSKY:  ... Do you think Casey is like Joran and that she may repeat the behaviors of the past? What do you think?

BETH HOLLOWAY: What I`ve seen with Joran is, even though, they don`t feel as if they`re being held accountable or responsible for their actions, they tend to always go into a downward spiral.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/14/ddhln.01.html

Natalee Holloway's Uncle

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24 -
« Reply #367 on: April 27, 2008, 12:38:30 PM »

I am amazed that the people who love or care for Joran do not yet see that he needs the help that can only be provided by him going to the authorities and telling the entire truth. Being rejected by society, labled as a criminal, all are taking a horrible toll on Joran that is going to fuel his addictions and push him further and further into a self destructive lifestyle. I would think his mother would recognize Joran's needs, and see the benefit he would gain even from incarceration. Isn't an investment of five or so years worth a return of the rest of Joran's life? .... 

It is very telling that Beth's life is getting brighter every day, considering her loss, yet Joran the boy who "got away with it" is descending deeper and deeper into a self convicted sentence of life without parole unless he confesses. He will never, never be able to move on from this without repentance. Corny, yes, self serving, yes I want him to tell the truth, but is it the absolute truth, the absolute gospel, yes. Surprise, no, it is as the Bible teaches.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2804.msg377586#msg377586

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2011, 02:43:51 PM »

Was Joran's confession recorded/videotaped?  Who were present?

Janet

++++++

Dutch newspaper says Joran van der Sloot retracted murder confession in death of Peru woman
Updated: Monday, June 21, 2010, 8:20 AM

AMSTERDAM -- A Dutch newspaper that interviewed Joran van der Sloot in his prison cell says he has retracted his confession in the killing of a young woman in Peru.

De Telegraaf says the 22-year-old Dutchman says he only signed papers admitting killing Stephany Flores because he was intimidated during interrogation and had been promised he would be transferred to the Netherlands.

<snipped>

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/06/dutch_newspaper_says_joran_van.html

s.t.

_____

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2011, 04:40:30 PM »

Was Joran's confession recorded/videotaped?  Who were present?

Janet

++++++

Dutch newspaper says Joran van der Sloot retracted murder confession in death of Peru woman
Updated: Monday, June 21, 2010, 8:20 AM

AMSTERDAM -- A Dutch newspaper that interviewed Joran van der Sloot in his prison cell says he has retracted his confession in the killing of a young woman in Peru.

De Telegraaf says the 22-year-old Dutchman says he only signed papers admitting killing Stephany Flores because he was intimidated during interrogation and had been promised he would be transferred to the Netherlands.

<snipped>

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/06/dutch_newspaper_says_joran_van.html

s.t.

Hi Janet, yes there was a confession, within the 1st nite, upon his return back to Peru, from Chile.  I have seen it on various news sites and it was posted on SM.  Interrogation was in Spanish  by LE and a court appointed attorney present.  Once he retained his own attorny, he backed off his confession, stating there was not a legitimate attorney present,  and he didn't understand Spanish very well, (if you beleive that!)  I would go hunt around for some links, but am at work, getting ready to leave.  I'm sure another kind monkey(s), will locate it faster than I.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.