March 28, 2024, 12:59:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 407010 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: September 02, 2011, 08:44:21 PM »

Schipper Depo - works for ATA, AHATA, Task Force

Thanks Klaas

Janet

+++++

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER - MEDIA SPOKESPERSON

NANCY GRACE
What Did Deepak Kalpoe Tell Investigators?
Aired December 1, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

ARLENE ELLIS SCHIPPER, ARUBAN TASK FORCE SPOKESPERSON: Thank you.

DIMOND: ... first of all, what is this task force you`re speaking on behalf of?

SCHIPPER: Well, the task force is a combination of concerned people of Aruba, as well as the government. And what we are doing is actually constantly monitoring this case and finding and promoting the truth and stimulating everything, from both support to the family...

DIMOND: But it`s not just -- you don`t speak for the police and the prosecution.

SCHIPPER: No.

DIMOND: You also speak for the merchants and the hotel operators on the island?

SCHIPPER: I do.

DIMOND: Don`t you think that`s a little bit in conflict there?

DIMOND: I mean, aren`t we after the truth and not really worrying what the hotel managers want?

SCHIPPER: We are after the truth because Aruba has nothing to gain with not telling the truth or covering up. Aruba wants to get this case solved.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0512/01/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: September 02, 2011, 08:48:43 PM »

Hi Kermit-

She would make an excellent politician right? *eyes rolling*

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2011, 08:52:54 PM »

Some recent docs in the Kalpoe Dr. Phil case:

Regarding the NFI report on the Skeeters tape.....NOTE:  Internet version obtained from BlogsForNatalee

Wonder why SCRUX is not mentioned here

Klaas

Does does the documents include an investigative report by the FBI?

Thanks

Janet

+++++

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS SCHIPPER, ARUBAN STRATEGIC COMM. TASK FORCE: Well, it's not what I think, it is what the Dutch forensic institute thinks and what we have also requested the FBI to confirm, which confirmation we haven't received yet. However, the NFI had four investigators separately look at these tapes, and they say that the Dr. Phil show tapes were edited for content in the following order. Just before the word “she,” there was a cut. And just after the word “did,” there was a cut. And then they compared it to the CD-ROM that Mr. Skeeters sent the officials, and you have seen that piece, and it says, “No, she didn't.” And he shakes his head while doing—while saying that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: September 02, 2011, 08:57:46 PM »

Janet - we are still going thru the docs.  I'll post it if I see it.  So far no.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2011, 08:58:30 PM »

Hi None.

How you doing?

I thought of you on Wednesday when I placed an order at Safeway for 5 dozen cookies for an upcoming family gathering.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2011, 08:59:33 PM »

Janet - we are still going thru the docs.  I'll post it if I see it.  So far no.

Thanks Klaas

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2011, 09:00:09 PM »

Hi Kermit-

She would make an excellent politician right? *eyes rolling*

Nonesuche

so good to see you

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2011, 09:01:47 PM »

from the court documents p.50 - Arlene states: "I got it [the Skeeters tape] from Dompig"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2011, 09:02:48 PM »

Schipper Depo - works for ATA, AHATA, Task Force

Thanks Klaas

Janet

+++++

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER - MEDIA SPOKESPERSON

NANCY GRACE
What Did Deepak Kalpoe Tell Investigators?
Aired December 1, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

ARLENE ELLIS SCHIPPER, ARUBAN TASK FORCE SPOKESPERSON: Thank you.

DIMOND: ... first of all, what is this task force you`re speaking on behalf of?

SCHIPPER: Well, the task force is a combination of concerned people of Aruba, as well as the government. And what we are doing is actually constantly monitoring this case and finding and promoting the truth and stimulating everything, from both support to the family...

DIMOND: But it`s not just -- you don`t speak for the police and the prosecution.

DIMOND: You also speak for the merchants and the hotel operators on the island?

SCHIPPER: I do.

DIMOND: Don`t you think that`s a little bit in conflict there?

DIMOND: I mean, aren`t we after the truth and not really worrying what the hotel managers want?

SCHIPPER: We are after the truth because Aruba has nothing to gain with not telling the truth or covering up. Aruba wants to get this case solved.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0512/01/ng.01.html

Court documents p 62 - ARELENE STATES THAT THE PROSECUTOR ANSWERS TO THE TASK FORCE!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: September 02, 2011, 09:04:21 PM »

Court documents p 62 - ARELENE STATES THAT THE PROSECUTOR ANSWERS TO THE TASK FORCE!

Ribbit!

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: September 02, 2011, 09:05:04 PM »

In the court document Defend Motion Depo when Arlene Ellis-Schipper is asked to turn over the emails, documents etc to Dr. Phil attorney's - Kalpoe attorney tried to claim that Arlene Ellis-Schipper has attorney client privlege because she works for Aruba Tousim. PAGE 57 - She states she worked for ATA, AHATA, Chamber of Commerce.
AHATA paid her bills & then Chamber of Commerce paid her bills.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2011, 09:06:23 PM »

Ribbit!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2011, 09:07:21 PM »

PAGE 65 - Arlene Ellis-Schipper states that she is GOOD FRIENDS with DILMA ARRENDS
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: September 02, 2011, 09:09:22 PM »

for Stephany who didn't have to die - it was ARUBAS FAULT FOR COVERING UP!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: September 02, 2011, 09:09:37 PM »

Aruba
US still drives business to Aruba after Holloway case closed
By Hazel Heyer | Jan 16, 2008

eTN caught up with Aruba’s minister of tourism and transportation, Edison Briesen, who said the island is back in business despite the revival of the Holloway incident, which has become fodder for the media.

eTN: Has this been a big challenge to tourism?

Briesen: Among all challenges we’ve faced, including airlift, US economy slowdown, gas prices etc, this particularly has taken up our time and resources. Everybody got involved in this case.  People from the tourism department have been moved to the justice department to help solve the disappearance.  This incident has kept us ‘hostage’ for more than a year. In 2006, we even launched an ad campaign worth $5 M in the US to counter the negative broadcast. On the other side of the coin, more people now know about Aruba. But I would not want Aruba to be known in the same way Iraq is known. One reason why we think it has been a hard blow to us.

<snipped>

http://www.eturbonews.com/865/us-still-drives-business-aruba-after-holloway-case-closed

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 158:  Not long after the "criminals speech," some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee.  A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media.  We've worn out our welcom at the Holiday Inn.  And they let us know they've had it.  The Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media.  And to combat us.

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: September 02, 2011, 09:27:18 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: September 02, 2011, 09:42:26 PM »

One for Stephany and one for Natalee

Familia de Stephany.

Mi pésame y el corazón salen a usted en este tiempo dolorosa. Mantenga Stephany vivo en los corazones siempre como yo la mantendré y su familia en mis oraciones.
Mayo G_d Bendice,

Kermit

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: September 02, 2011, 09:43:37 PM »

Statement from Beth Holloway

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Joran Van Der Sloot Charged with Murder
Aired September 1, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, just into ISSUES we have a statement on Joran being charged with murder in Peru from Beth Holloway. And I want to read it to you. We just got it.

"God bless the Peru authorities for handling this, thoroughly and professionally. They have faced criticism and threats of lawsuits from the defendant`s side, and they have stuck to their guns. And good for them. It`s clear that there was a mountain of evidence to back up this murder charge, and the authorities did a good job of processing the crime scene and making sure the details were in place so maybe now justice will be served, and maybe the Flores family will have some feeling of relief."

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/01/ijvm.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: September 02, 2011, 09:44:34 PM »

for Stephany who didn't have to die - it was ARUBAS FAULT FOR COVERING UP!

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: September 02, 2011, 09:49:25 PM »

Thank you Klass for posting those documents.

It appears that between the Stephany Flores trial and the finale' of the Kalpoe's defamation lawsuit against Dr. Phil ... the next few months on the Natalee Holloway forum is going to be very interesting.

Good Night

Janet
6:45 PM PT

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.