March 28, 2024, 09:06:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 406997 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: September 02, 2011, 10:47:55 PM »

When you see San lurking, it's one of three reasons:

1.  She is at work and not supposed to be lurking 
2.  She stayed home and didn't want me to know 
3.  She has nothing to say (this is a very rare occurrence as you know  )

You are right with all three as usual.  I really haven't had much to say lately and I just keep quiet.  Everyone else does such a great job.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: September 02, 2011, 10:50:42 PM »

Thank you Klass for posting those documents.

It appears that between the Stephany Flores trial and the finale' of the Kalpoe's defamation lawsuit against Dr. Phil ... the next few months on the Natalee Holloway forum is going to be very interesting.

Good Night

Janet
6:45 PM PT

I agree.  Have a good night Janet.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: September 02, 2011, 11:34:08 PM »

Thank you Klass for posting those documents.

It appears that between the Stephany Flores trial and the finale' of the Kalpoe's defamation lawsuit against Dr. Phil ... the next few months on the Natalee Holloway forum is going to be very interesting.

Good Night

Janet
6:45 PM PT

I agree.  Have a good night Janet.

Thanks San

American friends from the South are arriving tomorrow for a five day visit.  It's been a busy evening cleaning House.  Hubby is vacuuming.  I don't want them to think that I spend all my time on the computer.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #143 on: September 03, 2011, 01:58:53 AM »

THANK YOU Klaas, Kermit, and anonymous monkey (that purchases court documents for Klaas to share with us)!

Interesting!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: September 03, 2011, 01:59:38 AM »

Schipper Deposition:

Good friends with Dilma Arends

www.facebook.com

Kiwanis Club Palm Beach Board Installation 2010-2011

Arlene Ellis-Schipper and Dilma Arends Geerman

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: September 03, 2011, 02:13:21 AM »

www.facebook.com

Kiwanis Club Palm Beach Board Installation 2010-2011

Arlene Ellis-Schipper, Dilma Arends Geerman, Omar de Souza, John Eloy Arends

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: September 03, 2011, 03:00:56 AM »

http://www.diario.aw/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/joran.jpg

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: September 03, 2011, 03:52:07 AM »

THANK YOU Klaas, Kermit, and anonymous monkey (that purchases court documents for Klaas to share with us)!

Interesting!   

Thank you from me too!!!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: September 03, 2011, 08:51:25 AM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20525354,00.html

::snipping2::
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: September 03, 2011, 09:14:30 AM »

Thank you for posting the article Klaas.  Five years later, Beth is still standing up and speaking out not only for Natalee, but other victims as well.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: September 04, 2011, 12:07:10 AM »

************ IN 2011 ************   ::justice2NJ::  

The ongong prayer of Monkeys on this forum has been that Natalee Holloway will be returned to her country ... will be returned to her family ... her family who after more than six years has yet been afforded the opportunity to lay their loved one to rest on American soil.

I believe that there are those who were on board the Persistence who could be instrumental in bringing about required pressure that will allow our prayer to be realized ... those who witnessed and videotaped the furthering of the Aruban/Dutch  coverup  ... the Aruban/Dutch coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for American citizen since May 30, 2005.

+++++

The Parable of the Lamp

Mark 4:21-23

Then Jesus asked them, “Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine.  For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.  Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: September 04, 2011, 12:07:59 AM »

An Acceptance Trust

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Pages 100:
He entrusted me with her care for eighteen years.  Now I must trust Him to care for her.  So I never ask Him why.  Why Natalee?  Why me?  I don't ask.  To do that undermines faith.  Instead, I form an "acceptance trust" with Him there on the windy hillside.

Faithful One

Faithful One, so unchanging
Ageless one, You're my rock of peace
Lord of all I depend on You
I call out to You, again and again
I call out to You, again and again

You are my rock in times of trouble
You lift me up when I fall down
All through the storm
Your love is, the anchor
My hope is in You alone

Brian Doerksen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxviwvjyg1w&feature=related

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: September 04, 2011, 12:26:03 AM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/3-victims-3-exotic-locales-3-mysteries/tjiaHJhfC0-4_17Nen6egw.cspx

3 victims, 3 exotic locales, 3 mysteries

Print Story Published: 8:32 am Share Updated: 9:06 am     

Birmingham, Ala (WIAT)  The Robyn Gardner disappearance on Aruba resonates here in Alabama because of eerie similarities to two other cases. 

The disappearance of Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway on a graduation trip to Aruba in 2005 became an international sensation as Aruban authorities questioned but never charged local teen Joran van der Sloot in the case.  Van der Sloot went on to years of notoriety punctuated by false "confessions" and wild claims on Dutch TV before surfacing again as the confessed murderer of a Peruvian student he met at a Lima poker tournament.  Van der Sloot was finally formally charged last week with killing 21 year old Stephany Flores.  Her corpse was found in his Lima hotel room five years to the day of Natalee's disappearance.

The other case with strange vibes to Gardner's disappearance is the drowning death of Tina Watson on her honeymoon in Australia.    Husband Gabe Watson was charged with murder in her death but did a guilty plea on manslaughter charges and served 18 months in an Australian prison.  He was extradited back to Alabama to face murder charges here.  State prosecutors claim he conspired to kill Tina for an insurance payout.  Watson is out on bail awaiting trial on those charges.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: September 04, 2011, 01:43:06 AM »

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/119510/caso-van-der-sloot-sera-revisado-diez-dias

Google translation

Saturday, September 3, 2011
Van Der Sloot case will be reviewed in ten days
Dutch has more than one year in jail without trial.

Judge Flor de Maria Poma convened on September 12 a new hearing where Dutch is the murderer face to face with the family of Stephany Flores.

Van Der Sloot has more than one year in prison, without receiving any sentence. Recently Joran Van der Sloot has been charged in a tax form by Miriam Rivera on charges of simple murder and theft against Stephany Flores.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: September 04, 2011, 03:25:04 AM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/natalee_face_off_gYxTwPd7wU8tfJZSfkITiN

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: September 04, 2011, 11:31:08 AM »

A Tale of Two Murders: Joran Van der Sloot Charged with Murder of Stephany Flores … Beth Holloway Says, “God bless the Peru authorities for handling this thoroughly and professionally”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/09/04/a-tale-of-two-murders-joran-van-der-sloot-charged-with-murder-of-stephany-flores-beth-holloway-says-god-bless-the-peru-authorities-for-handling-this-thoroughly-and-professionally/

Call it a tale of two crimes and the tale of how two countries handled the same crime in complete contrast manners. One country lets a sociopath loose on the rest if society to kill again, the other one rightfully charges him with murder and cages the criminal protecting society.

“It was the best of times (Peru), it was the worst of times (Aruba), it was the age of wisdom (Peru), it was the age of foolishness (Aruba), it was the epoch of belief (Peru), it was the epoch of incredulity (Aruba), it was the season of Light (Peru), it was the season of Darkness (Aruba), it was the spring of hope (Peru), it was the winter of despair (Aruba), we had everything before us (Peru), we had nothing before us (Aruba), we were all going direct to Heaven (Peru), we were all going direct the other way (Aruba) –in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good (Peru) or for evil (Aruba), in the superlative degree of comparison only.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: September 04, 2011, 11:46:25 AM »

A Tale of Two Murders: Joran Van der Sloot Charged with Murder of Stephany Flores … Beth Holloway Says, “God bless the Peru authorities for handling this thoroughly and professionally”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/09/04/a-tale-of-two-murders-joran-van-der-sloot-charged-with-murder-of-stephany-flores-beth-holloway-says-god-bless-the-peru-authorities-for-handling-this-thoroughly-and-professionally/

Call it a tale of two crimes and the tale of how two countries handled the same crime in complete contrast manners. One country lets a sociopath loose on the rest if society to kill again, the other one rightfully charges him with murder and cages the criminal protecting society.

“It was the best of times (Peru), it was the worst of times (Aruba), it was the age of wisdom (Peru), it was the age of foolishness (Aruba), it was the epoch of belief (Peru), it was the epoch of incredulity (Aruba), it was the season of Light (Peru), it was the season of Darkness (Aruba), it was the spring of hope (Peru), it was the winter of despair (Aruba), we had everything before us (Peru), we had nothing before us (Aruba), we were all going direct to Heaven (Peru), we were all going direct the other way (Aruba) –in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good (Peru) or for evil (Aruba), in the superlative degree of comparison only.”

Thanks Red, great post!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: September 04, 2011, 12:59:48 PM »

Stephany Flores did not have to die.  Aruba has to take responsibility for her shed blood at the hands of Joran van der sloot.

+++++

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 21st
updated 10/23/2005 4:46:55 PM ET

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.  They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. ....

<snipped>

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/from/RL.2/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: September 04, 2011, 03:47:15 PM »

for Stephany who didn't have to die - it was ARUBAS FAULT FOR COVERING UP!

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: September 04, 2011, 04:51:07 PM »

http://psychiccarlabaron.wordpress.com/2011/09/04/robyn-gardner-can-a-psychic-see-her-way-through-the-mysterious-mists-of-the-aruba-triangle/

Robyn Gardner: Can A Psychic See Her Way Through The Mysterious Mists Of The “Aruba Triangle” ?
Posted on September 4, 2011 by Psychic Carla Baron

I am not reading a tale from the latest best-selling crime novel.

No, this horror story is REAL.  All too real.

Her name is Robyn Gardner.

The predator companion is Gary Giordano.

You may recall an earlier version of this same scary story featuring the female victim, Natalee Holloway. The male predator – none other than accused killer, Joran van der Sloot, who is currently residing in a Peruvian prison, formally charged with first-degree murder in last year’s killing of a university student (Stephany Flores) whom he met at a Lima casino. They are seeking a 30-year jail sentence.

Enter the Psychic Profiler.

The hit paranormal crime series, “Haunting Evidence,” (truTV) was my introduction to the island of Aruba, regarding the disappearance of a beautiful young, blonde teenage girl named Natalee, wide-eyed with wonder for what her future life may hold.

During our filming on this isle just off the coast of Venezuela, not only was the terrain rougher than expected … but we were not exactly welcomed by the authorities.

In fact, the final night of filming on the beach – 2 of our crew members were sitting in the local jail. The authorities even wanted to search our hotel rooms because they were paranoid about some customs paperwork apparently misplaced, documenting our production trunks shipped via Fedex. (It’s a super long story.)

I would now like to extend my sincerest gratitude to our amazing, loyal hotel staff for protecting all our rooms & all our private things from this invasive attempted room search.

(So great they were!)

We barely had 90 minutes to “get it all,” while officers who lined the beach location where we were filming prompted us with sidearms to move it along.

(In other words. .. Get the hell out!)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.