March 28, 2024, 11:16:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 407002 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: September 05, 2011, 09:09:00 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #181 on: September 05, 2011, 10:13:59 PM »

A dead man was found about 500 meters out from Eagle Beach.  They say even though he was found in a tourist area, they believe he is a local and that he drowned (of course).

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/36381-curpa-haya-sin-bida-den-lama.html

curpa without life achieve pabou of eagle beach on lama

monday, 05 september 2011 11:50

at platform of beach the boat of police owing to enter cu one curpa without life. this owing to wordo achieve on lama. autoridad also owing to present at the pier where boat of police is mara. owing to cuminsa one investigacion at once on the caso here. one boat of placer owing to come across cu the curpa is drief at 500 metre pabao of eagle beach. at once boat of police owing to go. the person is uno of edad high color cla. the was in type of boxer short. fiscal also owing to present at the lugar. not can owing to see cualkier golpi on the curpa. police is believe cu past owing to hoga. although the curpa owing to wordo hayaden area turistico tog polisnan is believe cu here is deal of one local. dr lin owing to constata dead.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: September 05, 2011, 10:17:51 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20110905/8382/Polis_maritimo_a_saca_un_curpa_sin_bida_cu_tabata_drief_den_lama

Papiamentu translation:

police maritimo owing to saca one curpa without life cu was drief in lama

11 hora happen come across, 5 of september 2011 11:06

monday morning for more or less 10:40 central of police is achieve one call cu the boat alikay will owing to come across cu one curpa is drief more or less 500 metre pabou of eagle beach. police maritimo owing to bay at the sitio y is come come across cu the curpa of a man cu was flota cabes downstairs y do not give sign of life. the curpa is wordo treci ground for her unidad menciona y at once investigacion is cuminsa march. for more or less 11:45 dr. lin is constata dead of the victima for motibonan desconosi, probably hogamento, y the curpa is wordo take in beslag. the investigacion after owing to come leave at cla cu is deal of he, jesus adrian berg naci at adicora venezuela 27 june 1930 y was live at san pedro paviljoen. according informacion ela leave morning early for bay float at lama, as is his custumber, y not owing to go back more. the curpa will wordo investiga if according proceduranan standard for asegura cu do not deal of one crimen. of part of cuerpo poicial y also awe24.com is send words of forza for her family.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: September 05, 2011, 10:28:03 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20110905/8389/7_funcionario_policial_a_ricibi_decreto_di_nan_promocion_pa_un_rango_mas_halto

Papiamentu translation:

7 funcionario policial owing to ricibi decreto of they promocion for one rango more high

7 hora happen come across, 5 of september 2011 14:32

alto command of cuerpo policial of aruba diabierna 02 of september 2011 owing to invita seven funcionario policial for entreganan the decreto of they promocion for one rango more high. the meeting did take luga in the sitting-room of meeting at macuarina 65.

the colega cu owing to ricibi they promocion ta:

- sra. irma gordon cu owing to become alto inspector entrante 01 of january 2010;

- sr. eric soemers owing to wordo promovi for her rango of inspector primera clase by 01 of january 2007 y for alto inspector entrante 01 of january 2010;

- sr. adrick croes owing to become alto inspector entrante 01 of january 2010;

-sr. naldi tromp owing to wordo promovi for her rango of inspector primara clase entrante 01 of march 2010;

- sr. ronny geerman owing to wordo promovi for her rango of inspector primera clase entrante 01 of september 2010; 

-sr. gino winklaar owing to become inspector primare clase entrante 01 of january 2009 y

- sr. fredson panneflek owing to become inspector primera clase entrante 01 of april 2008.

the boss of police, sr. richardson owing to take away word y owing to show the coleganan on the mature cu the rango more alto is come cu more responsabilidad y owing to felicita they cu the promocion. past owing to entrega cada they personalmente they decreto y owing to place the insignia new for they.

on the fotonan adhunto: (1) the photograph of are during the meeting diabierna. (2) sr. naldi tromp; (3) sr. adrick croes.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: September 06, 2011, 03:42:37 AM »

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: September 06, 2011, 03:42:54 AM »

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: September 06, 2011, 01:01:52 PM »

The photo in the article is credited to scaredmonkeys.  

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/119745/solo-30-anos-carcel-darian-van-der-sloot

Google translation

Photo: scaredmonkeys.com (Note:  they likely googled and found that photo linking back to SM but SM likely linked back to the original article.  Not our original photo of course)

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Only 30 years in prison would give Van der Sloot
For the simple larceny and murder against the young Estephany Flores.

Only 30 years and could receive life imprisonment as punishment Dutchman Joran Van der Sloot for simple larceny and murder against the young Estephany Flores, who was murdered in a hotel in Miraflores.

Considering this possibility, the attorney for the murdered girl's family, Edward Alvarez said the heinous crime that merited Dutch prosecutor requested life imprisonment against him for the crime of aggravated robbery followed by death.

::snipping2::
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 02:33:09 PM by klaasend » Logged
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: September 06, 2011, 01:14:23 PM »

http://trome.pe/actualidad/1275291/noticia-van-der-sloot-no-seria-condenado-cadena-perpetua

Google translation

Tuesday September 6, 2011 - 09:30
Van der Sloot not get life imprisonment
Stephany Flores's murderer would be convicted only 30 years in prison.

The Dutchman Joran Van der Sloot, the murderer of Stephany Flores, could only receive 30 years in prison on charges of simple robbery and homicide, and not as previous imprisonment, due to the controversial prosecutor's request.

According to the report of ATV News, this questionable prosecutor's request could be ratified definitively on 12 September, when a hearing was held.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: September 06, 2011, 06:45:58 PM »

http://www.greenfieldreporter.com/view/story/74eb58e57a394f6b86dd33b136d28f20/LT--Peru-Van-der-Sloot/

Lawyer in Peru calls prosecution's proposed sentence for Van der Sloot inadequate

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS 
    First Posted: September 06, 2011 - 6:07 pm
    Last Updated: September 06, 2011 - 6:07 pm

LIMA, Peru — The family of the Peruvian woman who Joran van der Sloot is charged with killing believes the 30-year prison sentence sought by the prosecution is inadequate.

But the family's lawyer tells The Associated Press that Stephany Flores' family won't object because it doesn't want the trial delayed.

Van der Sloot is to appear Monday before a judge who could set the trial to begin as early as October.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: September 06, 2011, 08:05:42 PM »

Lawyer: Van der Sloot should do more time
Published: 5:21 pm

LIMA, Peru (AP) — The family of the Peruvian woman who Joran van der Sloot is charged with killing believes the 30-year prison sentence sought by the prosecution is inadequate.

But the family's lawyer tells The Associated Press that Stephany Flores' family won't object because it doesn't want the trial delayed.

Van der Sloot is to appear Monday before a judge who could set the trial to begin as early as October.

<snipped>

Lawyer Edward Alvarez says that if the Flores family were to raise objections Monday the trial could be delayed until next year.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Lawyer-Van-der-Sloot-should-do-more-time/n4jGjxvU5Uam3T8qj29QtA.cspx

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: September 06, 2011, 08:07:48 PM »

Klaas

I didn't realize the contents of both articles were identical.

I apologize.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: September 06, 2011, 08:14:50 PM »

NP Janet 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: September 06, 2011, 08:53:32 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/09/06/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%e2%80%93-tuesday-september-6th-2011-%e2%80%93-special-guests-robin-sax-steve-lange-cyril-wecht-dawna-kaufman-and-michael-hingson/

LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO

Dana welcomes special guests:

■Former ADA LA County author and legal expert Robin Sax and Media Expert Steve Lange here to discuss Aruba and West Memphis 3
■Famed Forensic Pathologist Cyril Wecht and Author Dawna Kaufman discussing their new book From Crime Scene to Courtroom
■9/11 survivor Michael Hingson

LISTEN TONIGHT LIVE AT 9PM ET
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: September 07, 2011, 10:30:08 AM »

OXYMORON: A figure of speech in which incongruous or contradictory terms appear side by side.

++++

Giordano back in court in Aruba missing Robyn Gardner case
September 7, 2011 - 09:38 am

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) - A Maryland businessman is going before an appeals court in Aruba, hoping to reverse an order jailing him as a suspect in the presumed death of his travel companion

A spokeswoman for the Aruban prosecutors office says authorities are confident they have enough evidence to continue holding Gary Giordano on the Dutch Caribbean island. But Ann Angela says it's possible the court could order him released immediately.

The three-judge panel is expected to rule at the close of Wednesday's hearing.

Giordano is seeking to overturn an Aug. 31 ruling that ordered him held 60 more days as a suspect in the death of Robyn Gardner.

<snipped>

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/09/giordano-back-in-court-in-aruba-missing-robyn-gardner-case-66198.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: September 07, 2011, 01:36:44 PM »

US man loses appeal in Aruba missing tourist case

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — A court in Aruba has rejected a Maryland businessman's appeal of the order detaining him as a suspect in the presumed death of his travel companion.

The decision means Gary Giordano will have to stay in jail at least for the remainder of the 60-day detention period imposed on Aug. 31. The ruling came after a hearing before a three-judge panel on Wednesday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44423243/ns/world_news-americas/#.Tmeono6wVgQ

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: September 07, 2011, 03:00:34 PM »

Aruba Suspect Gary Giordano Denied Release From Jail Today
Sept. 7, 2011

Gary Giordano was denied release from an Aruba jail today as ABC News obtained evidence showing Giordano's eager calls to cash in on the life insurance policy of missing woman Robyn Gardner.

"(He) sounded excited, like he was about to win something," one representative from American Express insurance told the FBI.

Court documents also show that Giordano had previously taken out an insurance policy on Gardner for a trip in June. The policy, obtained by ABC News, is dated April 27 and was signed by Gardner on May 12, officially designating Giordano as her beneficiary and listing him as her "domestic partner."

Gardner later canceled on Giordano and went to New York with her roommate, Christina Jones, instead. Jones has previously told ABCNews that Giordano sent Gardner aggressive, harmful texts for her decision to bail on the trip and go to New York.

<snipped>

VIDEO
http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-suspect-gary-giordano-denied-jail-release/story?id=14463749

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: September 07, 2011, 03:36:20 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Is-Natalee-case-affecting-Gardner-investigation/npguxat-S0e-nn11wQhdGA.cspx

Is Natalee case affecting Gardner investigation?

Published: 12:48 pm
Updated: 1:31 pm

Birmingham, Ala (WIAT)  How much is the six year old Natalee Holloway case affecting how investigators on Aruba are handling the Robyn Garnder mystery?

Natalee is the Mountain Brook teen who vanished on a 2005 graduation trip to Aruba.  She was last seen leaving an Oranjestad bar with three local teens, including Joran van der Sloot.  Van der Sloot was questioned repeatedly but never charged amid claims of lack of diligence by Aruban police and undue influence by his late father, a judge on the island.

By contrast, the main suspect in the disappearance in August of Robyn Gardner has been held by Aruban authorities while they chase down theories in that case...including suspicions he killed her for insurance money.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: September 07, 2011, 03:57:35 PM »

http://nos.nl/artikel/270666-peter-r-de-vries-stopt-met-zijn-programma.html

Peter R. de Vries stop its program
Added: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 12:13
Updated: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 13:31

Crime reporter Peter R. de Vries ends in June next year with his TV program. He started the program in 1995 and was active as a presenter and editor.

To be broadcast on Joran van der Sloot, De Vries, an international Emmy Award. De Vries had a friend of Van der Sloot that he got so far with a hidden camera in his car, shooting the two men could make, while the friend had told Van der Sloot about the disappearance of the American girl Natalee Holloway. The episode attracted a record 7.2 million viewers and was broadcast in the U.S..

Future
The crime reporter says he will stop because the program draws a huge change in his life. He himself wants "more air."

What does he do when his program finishes De Vries know yet. He first wants to close the season and now think. He continues to work and possibly on TV.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: September 07, 2011, 04:42:02 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Is-Natalee-case-affecting-Gardner-investigation/npguxat-S0e-nn11wQhdGA.cspx

Is Natalee case affecting Gardner investigation?

Published: 12:48 pm
Updated: 1:31 pm

Birmingham, Ala (WIAT)  How much is the six year old Natalee Holloway case affecting how investigators on Aruba are handling the Robyn Garnder mystery?

Natalee is the Mountain Brook teen who vanished on a 2005 graduation trip to Aruba.  She was last seen leaving an Oranjestad bar with three local teens, including Joran van der Sloot.  Van der Sloot was questioned repeatedly but never charged amid claims of lack of diligence by Aruban police and undue influence by his late father, a judge on the island.

By contrast, the main suspect in the disappearance in August of Robyn Gardner has been held by Aruban authorities while they chase down theories in that case...including suspicions he killed her for insurance money.

Aruba held Joran van der Sloot for two months (June 9/05 - August 3/05)  prior to releasing him without charges.  Aruba did go through the motions but when all was said and done it was a given that the son of a Dutch elite would not be prosecuted for his participation in the demise and disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Considering Gary Giordano is not the son of an Aruban/Dutch elite ... I do believe there is a chance that Aruban justice may prevail for Robyn Gardner.

++++

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway
]
Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

NATIONAL MUSEUM OF CRIME & PUNISHMENT
Loving Natalee

http://tickets.crimemuseum.org/retail/Books/Non-Fiction/LovingNataleeBook.aspx

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: September 08, 2011, 09:59:24 AM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Natalee-case-reporter-retires/G474JR_Ir0meopYtsv8D-g.cspx

Natalee case reporter retires

Published: 7:43 am

Updated: 8:03 am

Birmingham, Ala (WIAT)  The Dutch television reporter who secretly taped Joran van der Sloot confessing to dumping  Natalee Holloway's body in the ocean....a "confession" later denied and discounted...is retiring from his crime reporting television show.

Peter DeVries became a continuing thread in the six year old mystery of Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway after her disappearance on a graduation trip to Aruba.

Although Natalee was last seen leaving an Oranjestad bar with van der Sloot, Aruban authorities never charged him in the case.

DeVries aired a show based on twenty hours of secret taping of van der Sloot by a friend.  In the program that aired on Dutch commercial station SBS6, van der Sloot told his friend how Natalee's body was dumped in the ocean after she went into convulsions on the beach.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.