March 28, 2024, 08:13:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 407031 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #240 on: September 09, 2011, 10:04:04 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20110905/8393/Huma_preto_na_dump_ta_causa_hopi_dano_na_nos_medio-ambiente_y_turismo

Papiamentu translation:

smoke black at dump is cause much damage at we medio-ambiente y turism

4 day happen come across, 5 of september 2011 16:48

monday again can owing to see smoke black thick is leave for of dump, the molester here is birando more y more algo insoportable for her comunidad. owing to become time for cuminsa aplica multanan for esnan responsable of the actonan here.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: September 10, 2011, 12:04:09 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/politica-mainmenu-18/36608-tres-caso-fatal-den-ocho-luna-pa-motibo-di-dengue.html

Papiamentu translation:

three caso fateful in eight month for motibo of dengue

friday, 09 september 2011 13:28

gobierno owing to calling one conferencia of prensa. this is for talk on the first informacion encuanto dengue. more cu never we have to is vigilante cu coperacion of all cas y all barrio encuanto criadero of dengue.

will have one struggle more strong. have one level basico more high for atende cune encuanto combatimento of dengue. monday now is cuminsa spuit in all district. minister richard visser during the conferencia owing to splica one bit on the season what is go sosode cu sosten of one y all. in eight month owing to conoce 3 caso fateful. 60 % of we people owing to wordo afecta end cu dengue during ultimo anjanan. owing to show minister richard visser cu much trip the dokternan of cas do not give the informacion desea at the departamento of salubridad publico for have one mihor view on the situation of dengue. the mandatario owing to splica cu have caminda cu have to cuminsa one training cu the dokternan.

cada doctor was have one method of atende cu the problem of dengue. anja happen was first trip cu owing to atende cu the dokternan on the problem. the season here will become esun more pisa cu owing to arrive of conoce the minister owing to tell finalmente.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: September 10, 2011, 12:44:03 AM »

Food for Thought

MARCH 25, 2009

The Beth Holloway Interview
Created 03/25/2009

<snipped>

What do you really think happened to Natalee?

We have tried to be so careful not to speculate over the last four years. We always go back to the known facts, and the known facts are that we have indentified the three individuals who were last seen with Natalee alive. As she was leaving Carlos and Charlie’s, we know the condition that Natalee was in. And when the suspects took her from the establishment, we have 22 different versions that they have given to the police to explain what they did with her that night. We know the sexual conduct they engaged in with her in the car as she was semiconscious, falling asleep and waking up. So we know it doesn’t look good, the things that were transpiring. Other than this, we have no further information.

<snipped>

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/natalee-holloway/the-beth-holloway-interview

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: September 10, 2011, 12:50:53 AM »

Hope and Faith

Pages 230/231:
  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.  The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

National Museum of Crime & Punishment
Loving Natalee
http://tickets.crimemuseum.org/retail/Books/Non-Fiction/LovingNataleeBook.aspx

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: September 10, 2011, 01:38:32 AM »

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/15426276/mother-of

Mother of Natalee Holloway speaks in GA

Click on the picture for a portion of the newscast about Beth's appearance

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: September 10, 2011, 02:44:38 AM »

http://www.blikopnieuws.nl/bericht/134105/Defensiemedewerker_verdacht_van_drugssmokkel_op_Cura%C3%A7ao.html

Google translation:

Defense Employee suspected of drug smuggling in Curacao

Wednesday, September 7, 2011 9:32 p.m.

The Royal Military Police in Curacao has a 31-year-old Dutchman arrested on suspicion of drug smuggling. This made it Wednesday.

Photo: archive: Miranda van der Sloot

The Dutchman is suspected of smuggling cocaine through envelopes, which were posted from Curacao to the Netherlands. The suspect works as a civilian employee at the naval base Parera. The case came to light in mid-July when staff from the Royal Navy in the postal service suspicious envelopes that have been identified for shipment to the Netherlands were presented. After examining the military police, there was cocaine in the envelope to sit. The military police held the suspect at his workplace today. During a joint effort with the Police Force and the Criminal Investigation Team were at various locations in Curacao Curacao searches performed. The research will be conducted by State Police on the island.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: September 10, 2011, 03:06:51 AM »

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: September 10, 2011, 03:08:01 AM »

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: September 10, 2011, 09:48:14 AM »

I can not wait for the day when Joran is extradited to Alabama.  He will be on Beth's turf.

I can not wait.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: September 10, 2011, 10:16:00 AM »

This could be week old but it came out this morning so not positive:

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-hearing-Monday-morning/DpzTOOloXk6IIguAlHG7Ww.cspx

Van der Sloot hearing Monday morning

Birmingham, Ala (WIAT)  The slow process of the Peruvian justice system is grinding one step closer to keeping Joran van der Sloot behind bars.  The Dutchman has a preliminary hearing scheduled in Lima Monday on charges he killed 21 year old student Stephany Flores.
 ::snipping2::
American authorities here in Alabama are waiting their crack at van der Sloot.  A Birmingham grand jury indicted him on extortion and wire fraud charges claiming he promised the Holloway family information about Natalee's fate, took their money, but never provided the information.

Any efforts to extradite van der Sloot to Alabama are stuck in line behind the Peruvian murder charges.

In thirty years ... an almost 95 year old Monkey named Tamikosmom will be rejoicing as Joran as Joran van der Sloot is extradited to the States to face extortion and wire fraud charges.

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #250 on: September 10, 2011, 11:39:04 AM »

I won't hold my breath 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: September 10, 2011, 11:49:33 AM »

I won't hold my breath 

Me neither Nut but ... I can hope that maybe in time Joran van der Sloot will be held accountable for his wrongdoing in the Natalee Holloway case ... the Stephany Flores case and ... the extortion and wire fraud case.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: September 10, 2011, 04:22:00 PM »

The teacher/dj Vick Geerman could get four years in jail (and five years prohibition from teaching) for the sexual abuse of his students...sentencing Sept 22

If he's convicted, he should never be allowed to teach again, imo.   

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/36637-fiscal-a-exigi-4-ana-di-prizon-pa-docente-abusado-sexual-y-abogado-a-pidi-libertad-pa-su-cliente.html

Papiamentu translation:

fiscal owing to exigi 4 year of jail for docente abusado sexual y advocate owing to ask freedom for his cliente

saturday, 10 september 2011 11:16

the docente vito geerman of scol basico y conoci at radio because; "dj vic" owing to hear in corte cu ministerio publico is exigi 4 year of jail pe y prohibicion for 5 year largo the not eherce his profesion of perfect of scol. huez will dicta one sentencia day 22 of september proximo. the docente/acusado is close acusa of owing to as relacion sexual cu 4 of his alumnonan of class. owing to talk of sunchimento cu language y till even penetracion close one of the alumnonan. owing to arrive of let the children in gymzaal y go cu one sun alumno for comete his actonan in cierto localidad of the scol. his advocate mr edwin duineveld owing to splica cu have much declaracion cu do not cuadra contra his cliente vic geerman. also the advocate is achieve cu owing to place presion via the fundacion lisette gomez for haci publicidad. the same fundacion is defende asuntonan of abuse sexual contra younger. according the advocate in corte, the fundacion lisette gomez owing to send parents entrega complaint y also go corant atacha the name of his cliente vic geerman by of place cierto publicacion. pesey self for miss of pruebanan palpable the advocate is ask huez for let vic geerman in freedom y pound of all acusacion cu have contra dje actualmente. vic geerman self owing to stay deteni first trip y in one week owing to being let in freedom. hour cu owing to enter more complaint past owing to stay deteni once more y is close till cu today. vic geerman was give lesson at one scol at madiki y was cabezante interino at the scol. was one alumno cu owing to confia his docente y so the caso owing to cuminsa lora. influencia of prensa owing to cuminsa play one rol important for so the casonan here wordo atendi cu more seriedad. the acusado was one figure much conoci in farandula because the was dj also. the self is casa y have child but cu the caso earnest here practicamente owing to throw all his future afor.

Earlier posts about this case

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9013.msg1276296#msg1276296

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: September 10, 2011, 04:24:12 PM »

This could be week old but it came out this morning so not positive:

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-hearing-Monday-morning/DpzTOOloXk6IIguAlHG7Ww.cspx

Van der Sloot hearing Monday morning

Birmingham, Ala (WIAT)  The slow process of the Peruvian justice system is grinding one step closer to keeping Joran van der Sloot behind bars.  The Dutchman has a preliminary hearing scheduled in Lima Monday on charges he killed 21 year old student Stephany Flores.
American authorities here in Alabama are waiting their crack at van der Sloot.  A Birmingham grand jury indicted him on extortion and wire fraud charges claiming he promised the Holloway family information about Natalee's fate, took their money, but never provided the information.

Any efforts to extradite van der Sloot to Alabama are stuck in line behind the Peruvian murder charges.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: September 10, 2011, 11:08:02 PM »

A Time Bomb

Monkeys Media Reminder … Beth Holloway & Peter R. DeVries on Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio
February 13th, 2008

Beth Holloway:

47:50 - I feel strongly that he (Joran) is a time bomb that is waiting to go off.  He will strike again.  It is not just for Natalee that I would like to see him behind bars.  I think he has shown us all he has no control over himself or his actions.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/02/13/monkeys-media-reminder-beth-holloway-peter-r-devries-on-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio/

for Stephany who didn't have to die - it was ARUBAS FAULT FOR COVERING UP!

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: September 10, 2011, 11:12:51 PM »

The teacher/dj Vick Geerman could get four years in jail (and five years prohibition from teaching) for the sexual abuse of his students...sentencing Sept 22

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/36637-fiscal-a-exigi-4-ana-di-prizon-pa-docente-abusado-sexual-y-abogado-a-pidi-libertad-pa-su-cliente.html

Papiamentu translation:

fiscal owing to exigi 4 year of jail for docente abusado sexual y advocate owing to ask freedom for his cliente

the docente vito geerman of scol basico y conoci at radio because; "dj vic" owing to hear in corte cu ministerio publico is exigi 4 year of jail pe y prohibicion for 5 year largo the not eherce his profesion of perfect of scol. huez will dicta one sentencia day 22 of september proximo. the docente/acusado is close acusa of owing to as relacion sexual cu 4 of his alumnonan of class. owing to talk of sunchimento cu language y till even penetracion close one of the alumnonan. owing to arrive of let the children in gymzaal y go cu one sun alumno for comete his actonan in cierto localidad of the scol. his advocate mr edwin duineveld owing to splica cu have much declaracion cu do not cuadra contra his cliente vic geerman. also the advocate is achieve cu owing to place presion via the fundacion lisette gomez for haci publicidad. the same fundacion is defende asuntonan of abuse sexual contra younger. according the advocate in corte, the fundacion lisette gomez owing to send parents entrega complaint y also go corant atacha the name of his cliente vic geerman by of place cierto publicacion. pesey self for miss of pruebanan palpable the advocate is ask huez for let vic geerman in freedom y pound of all acusacion cu have contra dje actualmente. vic geerman self owing to stay deteni first trip y in one week owing to being let in freedom. hour cu owing to enter more complaint past owing to stay deteni once more y is close till cu today. vic geerman was give lesson at one scol at madiki y was cabezante interino at the scol. was one alumno cu owing to confia his docente y so the caso owing to cuminsa lora. influencia of prensa owing to cuminsa play one rol important for so the casonan here wordo atendi cu more seriedad. the acusado was one figure much conoci in farandula because the was dj also. the self is casa y have child but cu the caso earnest here practicamente owing to throw all his future afor.

In English:

http://arubaherald.com/court/1051-prosecutor-demands-4-years-for-teacher-who-sexually-abused-students.html

Prosecutor demands 4 years for teacher who sexually abused students    PDF    Print    E-mail
Saturday, 10 September 2011 16:19
vickgeerman
The prosecutor in the sexual abuse and harassment case against Vito Geerman, the elementary school teacher popularly known as radio's "DJ Vic", is demanding four years imprisonment and five years suspension from his job. The Judge will announce his decision on September 22. The teacher is detained, accused of having sexual intercourse with 4 students.

Among the complaints were tongue kissing and penetration. It has happened that Geerman has left the children in the gym and leave with one student to commit the acts in another space at the school. The defense attorney, Edwin Duijneveld explained that there are many declarations that are contradictory to what his client has said happened. He added that Fundacion Lisette Gomez, a local foundation against child abuse, encouraged publicity for the case. He said in court that the foundation advised the parents to submit a complaint and to go to newspapers to damage Vic Geerman's reputation by bringing the situation into publicity.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: September 10, 2011, 11:39:50 PM »

A Major Role

Monkeys Media Reminder … Beth Holloway & Peter R. DeVries on Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio
February 13th, 2008

Beth Holloway:

51:40 - I do believe his (Joran) father played a major rule in Natalee's disappearance.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/02/13/monkeys-media-reminder-beth-holloway-peter-r-devries-on-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio/

Knows Nothing

Disposed - Patrick Vander Eem
Chapter 19:

The Range Rover Recording

PATRICK: But your father and mother also know nothing?

JORAN: No.  If he ever thought that I knew anything, or knew more then he would be the first one to take me to the police.  There is nobody, I have never known anybody more
honest than my father in my life.

PATRICK: Oh.

JORAN: My mother, my mother can lie, y’know.

PATRICk: But everyone can lie, man.

JORAN: Yeah, okay, but my father not.

s.t.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: September 10, 2011, 11:56:23 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: September 11, 2011, 12:24:49 AM »

Tomorrow my son and American DIL are driving across the line to join her family at a special 911 memorial service at their church.

The church hubby and I attend in the Central Fraser Valley of British Columbia extended an open invitation to all first responders (RCMP, firemen, paramedics, 911 operators) from our community for a special 9/11 memorial service following by a potluck lunch in their honor.  Hubby and grandsons were at the church today assisting with the setting up of tables and ... the word was that 15 first responders have accepted the invitation. Along with their families the count is 66.

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: September 11, 2011, 07:52:12 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

In English:

http://arubaherald.com/court/1051-prosecutor-demands-4-years-for-teacher-who-sexually-abused-students.html

Prosecutor demands 4 years for teacher who sexually abused students    PDF    Print    E-mail
Saturday, 10 September 2011 16:19
vickgeerman
The prosecutor in the sexual abuse and harassment case against Vito Geerman, the elementary school teacher popularly known as radio's "DJ Vic", is demanding four years imprisonment and five years suspension from his job. The Judge will announce his decision on September 22. The teacher is detained, accused of having sexual intercourse with 4 students.

Among the complaints were tongue kissing and penetration. It has happened that Geerman has left the children in the gym and leave with one student to commit the acts in another space at the school. The defense attorney, Edwin Duijneveld explained that there are many declarations that are contradictory to what his client has said happened. He added that Fundacion Lisette Gomez, a local foundation against child abuse, encouraged publicity for the case. He said in court that the foundation advised the parents to submit a complaint and to go to newspapers to damage Vic Geerman's reputation by bringing the situation into publicity.

Four years is little enough but then they only want five years suspension from teaching!!!! They are going to let this "man" reenter a classroom?

That is part of the problem.  There are no real laws to deter anyone from doing bad things.  There are no victim's rights!!  The whole culture is protecting the perpetrator!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.