March 28, 2024, 08:47:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 406996 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #300 on: September 13, 2011, 03:43:37 PM »

Monkey Devil!   

Monkey Devil!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: September 13, 2011, 03:55:33 PM »

No need to identify either in that pic 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: September 13, 2011, 04:00:41 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
Geraldo Rivera
‎*Geraldo Exclusive*
"Jose Baez has been retained by the family of 50 year old Gary Giordano, the principal suspect in the disappearance of 35 year old Maryland native, Robyn Gardner, who went missing in Aruba. Baez and an investigator are in the Caribbean Island right now interviewing witnesses and probing relevant locations. Giordano is being held without bail by Aruban authorities, as they attempt to find evidence sufficient to charge him with Gardner's death."
-Geraldo

Speaks volumes IMO.   

Baez is to Giordano as Tacopina was to Van der Sloot

POS to twist the facts, imo

Wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if JB vanished while he's there...but we couldn't be that lucky.

What standing if any would JB have in the Aruban courts?

Or are they already planning on a defense strategy in the US courts?

I meant to post this in Robyn's thread. Sorry. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: September 13, 2011, 04:01:29 PM »

OMG,klaas,that picture is cracking me up.   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: September 13, 2011, 04:10:31 PM »

Had a little time before my dentist appointment.  Hate to let good photoshopping time go to waste 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #305 on: September 13, 2011, 04:14:39 PM »

lmfaooooooo

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #306 on: September 13, 2011, 05:47:55 PM »

Klaas!    Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: September 13, 2011, 07:01:08 PM »

Edward alvarez Yrala - attorney for Flores family

The Dutchman's attorney Luis Jiminez Navarro told a Lima, Peru court in writing on Monday that van der Sloot was willing to admit to the lesser charge but not to one akin to aggravated murder, which carries a maximum sentence of life in prison
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/09/joran-van-der-sloot-simple-homicide-lawyer-says-willing-admit
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: September 13, 2011, 07:02:23 PM »

warning monkeys - the punks are at it again, so be careful clicking on links and emails & have your security tightened.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: September 13, 2011, 07:08:20 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: September 13, 2011, 07:14:37 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
Geraldo Rivera
‎*Geraldo Exclusive*
"Jose Baez has been retained by the family of 50 year old Gary Giordano, the principal suspect in the disappearance of 35 year old Maryland native, Robyn Gardner, who went missing in Aruba. Baez and an investigator are in the Caribbean Island right now interviewing witnesses and probing relevant locations. Giordano is being held without bail by Aruban authorities, as they attempt to find evidence sufficient to charge him with Gardner's death."
-Geraldo

YEE HAW - JUST WHAT ARUBA HATES - REPORTERS AND INVESTIGATORS IN ARUBA TURNING UP THE HEAT

. Baez and an investigator are in the Caribbean Island right now interviewing witnesses and probing relevant locations. Giordano is being held without bail by Aruban authorities, as they attempt to find evidence sufficient to charge him with Gardner's death."
-Geraldo

Julia Renfro should be yanking her skirt up bout now.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: September 13, 2011, 07:17:56 PM »

Homes built by Racquet Club - where Gardener witness saw Joran & Deepak
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: September 13, 2011, 08:07:09 PM »

warning monkeys - the punks are at it again, so be careful clicking on links and emails & have your security tightened.

I have been getting lots of warnings lately from my virus protection regarding emails. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: September 13, 2011, 09:14:53 PM »

Sep 13, 2011 5:14pm
Casey Anthony’s Attorney Jose Baez to Rep Gary Giordano in Aruba

The defense attorney who helped get Casey Anthony acquitted of murder charges has flown to Aruba to take up the defense of Gary Giordano, the man held in the disappearance of 35-year-old Robyn Gardner of Maryland.

Baez confirmed to ABC News today that he is in Aruba and will be joining the defense of Giordano, who has been in prison there since shortly after Gardner vanished on Aug. 2.

Baez was the lead attorney in the Casey Anthony trial, which ended this summer with a not guilty verdict in the death of her 2-year-0ld daughter Caylee.

Shortly after the Casey Anthony verdict, Baez told ABC News’ Barbara Walters in an exclusive interview, ”After I heard ‘not guilty,’ I had a moment. I thought, ‘My life is going to start to change.’”

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/09/casey-anthonys-attorney-jose-baez-to-rep-gary-giordano-in-aruba/

Oh Lord It`s Hard To Be Humble

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble
when you're perfect in every way.
I can't wait to look in the mirror
cause I get better loking each day.

To know me is to love me
I must be a hell of a man.
Oh Lord it's hard to be humble
but I'm doing the best that I can.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: September 13, 2011, 09:46:21 PM »

FLASHBACK - SEPTEMBER, 2005

Released with Conditions

Suspects in teen’s disappearance released
Dutch youth, Surinamese brothers leave jail but must be available to police
updated 9/3/2005 7:30:04 PM ET

SAINT NICOLAAS, Aruba — All three suspects in the disappearance of an Alabama teenager were released from jail Saturday in a setback for the prosecution and the biggest blow yet to Natalee Holloway’s family.

Joran van der Sloot, an 18-year-old Dutchman, and two Surinamese brothers, Satish Kalpoe, 18 and Deepak Kalpoe, 21, were released on condition they remain in Dutch territory and be available to police for questioning

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9188932/ns/world_news-americas/t/suspects-teens-disappearance-released/

Conditions Lifted

Aruba court lifts curbs on three suspects in missing teen case
September 17, 2005

An Aruban court has ruled that three suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway can remain free without conditions.

Wednesday's ruling overturned an earlier decision that restricted the suspects' travel and required them to remain available to investigators. The appeals court said there was a --quote-- "lack of sufficient grounds and serious suspicions" to keep the restrictions on the three men. Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers -- Deepak and Satish Kalpoe -- are suspects in the May 30 disappearance of the Alabama teen. They were released from jail on September 3rd on the condition they remain available for questioning

<snipped>

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=3857796

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: September 13, 2011, 09:48:24 PM »

No justice for Natalee in Aruba

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 182:
  September 1 Helen calls to say the court is asking for DNA from the Kalpoes and Joran van der Sloot and that their attorneys are fighting this.  She also says the suspects are pointing the finger at one another. ....

Helen is very positive.  "It looks good that they will remain in custody" she says.  Then just three hours after she tells me this encouraging news, a devastating call comes from an AP reporter.  Paulus van der Sloot and his attorney are bragging to everyone that all three suspects are getting out day after tomorrow!.  Then all the media start calling.  I call Helen, then FBI agent Bill and the U.S. vice-consul.  None of them have this information. So we tell the media it must be a rumor.  But the word is out all over the island from the defense side that all three suspects will walk.  Four and a half hours after this announcement is made to international media by Joran's father and his defense team, the FBI calls to tell me that it is indeed true.  So the three suspects who were last seen with my daughter, and who offered multiple versions of what happened that night, will go free.   And we are the last ones to find out. ...

When Helen calls, I stand in a corner of the hotel room, phone to my ear, tapping my head against the wall over and over.  Tears fall hard. "I'm done, Helen.  I'm done.  No justice for Natalee in Aruba.  I'm done."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: September 13, 2011, 09:56:17 PM »

Who Can We Trust?

Loving Natalee
By Beth Holloway

Page 185
:  The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?   She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: September 13, 2011, 09:58:22 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: September 13, 2011, 10:42:05 PM »

Homes built by Racquet Club - where Gardener witness saw Joran & Deepak

THE INVOLVEMENT OF THE KALPOES

Deepak Panics

Loving Natalee
By Beth Holloway

Page 178:
  According to others present in the courtroom, Deepak appears very nervous when he hears the gardener's statement.  He panics.  And according to the FBI, contacts a young lady to ask her to lie for him.  The young lady calls the FBI in the States and reports that Deepak asked her to give him an alibi for the night Natalee disappeared. 

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Update on Natalee Holloway Investigation
Aired February 23, 2006 - 21:00   ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  I know one thing that Deepak Kalpoe did in August was, when the gardener came before the judge of instruction to give sworn testimony of witnessing those three suspects together in the Kalpoe brothers' car that night at the pond, across the street from the Marriott, it was in front of the prosecutor, in front of the defense, the judge of instruction, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, Joran Van Der Sloot.

Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 -
« Reply #592 on: February 05, 2010, 09:37:28 PM »

From the privilege log, Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil:

Name/Title/Description: Interview with Wendy Terry
Date: 24 August 2005
Pages: 2
File #: 163a-bb-1426
Writer/Initiator: SA J. Brooke Donahue

Name/Title: Chat session review
Date: 30 August /2005
Pages: 6
File 4:163a-bb-1426
Writer/Initiator: SA William T. Clauss 2
Description: internet chat between Deepak Kalpoe and Wendy Terry

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6659.msg1068096#msg1068096

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #319 on: September 14, 2011, 12:56:07 AM »

The article names the court that is involved; explains the 15-day process; and gives the names of the judges.

http://www.aeronoticias.com.pe/noticiero/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=20127:sala-deja-al-voto-pedido-de-parte-civil-en-caso-van-der-sloot&catid=49:49

Hall leaves the voting order as a civil party "Van Der Sloot case."
Monday, September 12, 2011 11:45 Plana journalism.

(Aeronoticias) .- The College "B" of the Third Criminal Chamber Jail Inmates at the Court of Lima, left to vote the request in the oral report of the civil party lawyer. The referee has a period of 15 days to issue its decision on that will decide whether to return or not, the Attorney General Opinion Attorney for reformulation.

If the school decides not to return to the opinion of the Attorney General Attorney in the coming days will announce the date and place where it began the trial against Joran Van Der Sloot, charged according to the opinion of the crimes of homicide and simple theft to the detriment of Stephany Flores Ramirez.

The top judges to rule on issue resolution as requested by the defense of Ricardo Flores Chipoco, father of the injured Stephany Flores, who asked the prosecution to be returned to reformulate and also argued in its allegations imposed the maximum sentence the defendant Joran Van Der Sloot.

::snipping2::

The school "B" of the Third Criminal Court for Defendants Jail, is chaired by Dr. Flor de Maria Poma Valdivieso, and integrated by Superior Court Judge Martha Vargas Martha Otilia Gonzales and Pilar Luisa Vilchez Carbonel.

http://www.aeronoticias.com.pe/noticiero/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=20127:sala-deja-al-voto-pedido-de-parte-civil-en-caso-van-der-sloot&catid=49:49

Google translation:

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.