March 28, 2024, 08:46:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 406995 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: September 20, 2011, 07:28:50 PM »

In the same article, it states--

"Meanwhile, Giordano could face more legal trouble back home in the United States. A federal grand jury is scheduled to convene in Maryland tomorrow to determine whether Giordano could face U.S. charges in the case."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/robyn-gardner-bought-insurance-policy-suspects-lawyer-claims/story?id=14563212&page=2

Thanks Grace

Does this imply that the FBI are conducting a parallel investigation along side of Aruba into the disappearance of Robyn Gardner?

After over six year of following the Natalee Holloway case ... I have learned something new regarding the possibility of an FBI investigation into criminal wrongdoing of one American against another American while on Aruban soil.

Janet

Thanks again Grace.

An FBI investigation of Sonar and ROV videos as well as Kyle Kingman's observations while on board the Persistence has the ability to reveal a furthering of the Aruban cover up by American traitors ...  the Aruban cover up that has prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.

An FBI investigation regarding a perceived John Silvetti betrayal in Aruban waters of an American citizen and her family could be the catalyst to bringing Natalee home.

Janet

+++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #461 on: September 20, 2011, 08:09:29 PM »

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: September 20, 2011, 08:38:32 PM »

Where is Natalee? There MUST be an answer to that movie.

And so does the movie.

Two serious possibilities are:

We go back to the night of May 30, 2005.

When Natalee and Joran were at the beach near the fishing huts.

There is something terribly gone wrong.

(What exactly, then the film is also a response
but that is not here now:)

Natalee was either death or very serious condition.

What was Joran do?

Several Aruban told us during research:

Joran had two girls previously treated fairly heavy.

So much so that two lawsuits have been filed against Joran.

Both times his father had apparently saved him:

Joran therefore ran from punishment by twice taking mandatory therapy.

But Joran is again sat with a girl in the shit.

This third time he would not get rid of mandatory treatment.

What was Joran do?

::snipping2::
http://meandmrjonesonnataleeisland.blogspot.com/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: September 20, 2011, 09:07:08 PM »

Thanks Buckeye, I was just reading that a little earlier.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: September 20, 2011, 09:35:04 PM »

They all knew.   

That always makes me so mad when I think of what they put Natalee and her family through...when they all knew.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: September 20, 2011, 10:20:20 PM »

A Time Bomb

Monkeys Media Reminder … Beth Holloway & Peter R. DeVries on Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio
February 13th, 2008

Beth Holloway:

47:50 - "I feel strongly that he (Joran) is a time bomb that is waiting to go off.  He will strike again.  It is not just for Natalee that I would like to see him behind bars.  I think he has shown us all he has no control over himself or his actions."

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/02/13/monkeys-media-reminder-beth-holloway-peter-r-devries-on-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio/

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

12. On at least three occasions prior to May 2005, young Aruban women alleged that they were victims of “date rape” perpetrated by Joran and his accomplices.

http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp5.html

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

81. Defendant Paulus van der Sloot knew his minor child, Joran van der Sloot, had a long history of sexual assaults on young women.

http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp15.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: September 21, 2011, 01:37:48 PM »

It should be interesting, Janet.  Since Giordano has not be charged with any crime, yet, the FBI might want "to determine whether Giordano could face U.S. charges in the case" probably based on a missing American woman, findings from the house search, the insurance policy, and witness statements in the United States.  jmo

Grace

I am so taken back by this federal grand jury.  As the alleged crime took place on Aruban soil ... it was my understanding that the Robyn Gardner case was an Aruban investigation.

In the Natalee Holloway case ... the FBI did not conduct a parallel investigation.  The difference?  The main suspect was not American.  All case evidence was in the possession of Aruban investigators and they were not sharing.

Will any info be released in regards to witnesses and statements?

Janet

++++

Never Passed the Ball

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 184: Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow. "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans. Not one tape. Nothing." he says sadly. Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball. Not even for one minute

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: September 21, 2011, 02:00:05 PM »

wonder what is so interesting about these?

tennis shoes by lighthouse

this person was a cameraman for ATV Television in Aruba.  Looks like he was 25 years old:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: September 21, 2011, 02:09:00 PM »

Why was there not an FBI parallel investigation regarding the suspicious happenings encompassing the trap located in Aruba waters by an American endeavor ... an American endeavor funded for the most part by American interests?

Think about it.  The trap was afforded by to Arubans unchallenged by an American project lead named John Silvetti.  According to the expertise of an American analyst  named Kyle Kingman ... the trap may have contained the remains of an American named Natalee Holloway.

The outcome of an FBI investigation of the ship's sonar scans and ROV as well as federal grand jury statements from Americans on board the Persistence may result in a measure of closure to the family of Natalee Holloway.

Janet

++++

No Invitation Extended

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

Kyle Kingman:  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word

Kyle Kingman:  Aruban divers deemed the cage to be not case related, and therefore Aruba had no interest in it.  At that point, I made the statement to all on board that we do have an interest and that we would recover the cage ourselves.  That is when Mos said they would dive on it but it would take 1 -2 weeks for a forensics team to arrive and that he would let Persistence know.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kermit/jen3560 - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: September 21, 2011, 02:41:33 PM »

I am so taken back by this federal grand jury.  As the alleged crime took place on Aruban soil ... it was my understanding that the Robyn Gardner case was an Aruban investigation.

In the Natalee Holloway case ... the FBI did not conduct a parallel invesitgation.  The difference?  The main suspect was not American.  All the evidence was in the possession of Aruban investigators and they were not sharing.

Will any info be released in regards to witnesses and statements?

Janet

maybe the grand jury has more to do with sexual activity/threats/internet etc then Aruba's arrest of Giordano for Robyns disappearance.

Ribbit

You could be right.  The words of the article "in the case".  The words "related to the case" would make more sense.

Janet

+++++

In the same article, it states--

"Meanwhile, Giordano could face more legal trouble back home in the United States. A federal grand jury is scheduled to convene in Maryland tomorrow to determine whether Giordano could face U.S. charges in the case."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/robyn-gardner-bought-insurance-policy-suspects-lawyer-claims/story?id=14563212&page=2

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: September 21, 2011, 02:57:11 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/37165-venezolanonan-di-20-y-32-anja-a-comete-e-atraco-riba-turistanan.html

Papiamentu translation:

venezolanonan of 20 y 32 anja owing to comete the atraco on turistanan

wednesday, 21 september 2011 14:10

two atracador end have behind trali relaciona cu the asalto on turistanan near of phoenix hotel. one persecusion enough pisa did take lugar in area of eagle y also bushiri. after of owing to strike in one kill of kwihi cu the car the atracadornan owing to leave core. owing to succeed grab uno some hundred metre far. the rondona bushiri hotel without cu owing to succeed grab the of two atracador. danger was play n rol big. in marduga owing to enter informacion cu at hospital have one person hayando tratamento. owing to resulta of is one of the atracadornan cu owing to stay injury. finalmente police owing to arrive y detene. both is venezolano uno of 32 y the another deteni at hospital of 20 anja of edad. the desire is for they sit one castigo pisa. djey mandanan for venezuela but notifica autoridad venezolano also of thing cu they owing to comete..

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: September 22, 2011, 02:59:36 AM »

************ IN 2011 ************   ::justice2NJ::  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: September 22, 2011, 03:00:50 AM »

::justice2NJ::

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: September 22, 2011, 05:38:48 AM »

It has to be so sad to declare your daughter dead when you still do not know where she is, what happened, or if she really is alive or not.  My heart breaks for Natalee's family.  Joran Vandersloot needs to come clean or I hope he rots in prison the rest of his life. Hugs to all you Monkeys.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/natalee-holloways-dad-declared-legally-dead/story?id=14513497

"The request was actually filed in probate court on June 21. The court documents state that a hearing on the father's request is scheduled for Sept. 23.

In response to the petition, Beth Holloway, the mother of the missing teen, released a statement saying she was caught by surprise by her ex-husband's move."

So this is tomorrow?  I pray that in my lifetime, I see Deepak, Satish and Joran pay for what they did.  It still won't be enough.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: September 22, 2011, 02:45:32 PM »

The Lawsuit

Is Joran van der Sloot sitting in a Peruvian lockup anticipating the outcome of the defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw ... anticipating a $1,000,000 payout?  Think about it.  He kept his end of the alleged agreement with Deepak, Satish and their attorney.  None of his latest "confessions" implicated Deepak and/or Satish.  There was the Balcony confession ... the Selling of Natalee confession ... The Range Rover confession ... the Above Ground Tomb confession and ... the Extortion confession.

It is my hope that Joran's anticipation is all for naught.  In other words ... the financial backers of the defamation lawsuit again Phil McGraw are going to lose big time.

Janet

+++++

The Million Dollar Plan

Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record' with New Natalee Holloway Story
Tuesday, November 25, 2008

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you have any contact with Deepak and Satish?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: What kind of contact?

VAN DER SLOOT: I have e-mailed back and forth with them a couple of times, called once.

VAN SUSTEREN: When did you call?

VAN DER SLOOT: Something -- three months ago.

VAN SUSTEREN: What was the conversation?

VAN DER SLOOT: It was about they had a lawsuit going, and that's really the only thing we talk about.

VAN SUSTEREN: And is there -- why is the lawsuit of interest to you?

VAN DER SLOOT: They said that if they won the lawsuit, that they'd give me a million dollars.

VAN SUSTEREN: And is that Deepak saying that, or Satish?

VAN DER SLOOT: It's Deepak. I have it on paper too.

VAN SUSTEREN: Deepak wrote it, or in an e-mail?

VAN DER SLOOT: No, I got it - just my computer. Like it's typed up.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know if his lawyer knows?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, for sure.

VAN SUSTEREN: What does it say on the paper? What's the deal?

VAN DER SLOOT: It's that if as long as I don't share anything that I know about the both of them with any money, and if they win the lawsuit, I will get a million dollars.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did that come from the lawyer or from Deepak?

VAN DER SLOOT: Both of them.

VAN SUSTEREN: Both the lawyer and Deepak?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes. It's an official paper.

VAN SUSTEREN: Will you show us a copy of it?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457144,00.html#ixzz1MHix8coc

Food for Thought

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 -
« Reply #494 on: February 27, 2010, 08:30:43 PM »

I haven't seen anyone here at SM that believes 100% of what Joran says whether it be the Range Rover story or the most recent falling off balcony story.  I do believe many feel as though with every lie is a smidgen of truth. 

It's clear to me that Joran is simply throwing stuff out there hoping it sticks and in the process making some $$.  He knows that he's already paid the consequence of unlawful disposal of a corpse.  Could be that the stories not involving K2 are in hopes of K2 getting a large settlement from Dr. Phil and sharing with Joran.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7126.msg1083973#msg1083973

s.t.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: September 22, 2011, 02:52:33 PM »

The Range Rover Confession and The Defamation Lawsuit Connection

More from the Dr. Phil team, objections to the objection to the Summary Judgement

Deepak and Satish think they can change their story as much as Joran and we won't remember  :

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: September 22, 2011, 02:54:17 PM »

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/981ce8c685fb4859b78848a47f42f48c/AL--Missing-Teen-Aruba/

Natalee Holloway's mother's attorney says she'll oppose petition to declare daughter dead

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS   
First Posted: September 22, 2011 - 2:41 pm
Last Updated: September 22, 2011 - 2:41 pm

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — An attorney says the mother of missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway will oppose a petition by her former husband to declare their daughter dead.

Dave Holloway, a Mississippi insurance agent, filed the petition in June. A hearing on the petition is scheduled for Friday.

His request says the teenager didn't have a will and owned about $500 worth of personal property.

Beth Holloway's attorney, John Q. Kelly, called the request "inexplicable" and said Natalee's mother still hopes for her daughter's safe return.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: September 22, 2011, 03:05:58 PM »

Dave Holloway Asks Courts to Declare his Daughter Natalee Holloway Deceased

<snipped>

Dave Holloway’s lawyer, Karen Hennecy, said Dave “is seeking closure for this family.” However, it appears that his ex-wife Beth Holloway was not aware of the legal proceedings.  That may not be the best direction. Beth Holloway, said she was surprised her ex-husband filed the request.

“I only learned about this when I was handed the citation by a process server while addressing a large audience at a conference in Georgia,” she said in a statement. “I don’t know what this is about, or why Dave is taking this action at this time.”

<snipped>

Posted September 15, 2011 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/09/15/dave-holloway-asks-courts-to-declare-his-daughter-natalee-holloway-deceased/

+++++

Natalee Holloway's Mom Opposes Declaring Her Dead
Posted: 2:50 pm EDT September 22, 2011
Updated: 2:51 pm EDT September 22, 2011

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- An attorney says the mother of missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway will oppose a petition by her former husband to declare their daughter dead.

Dave Holloway, a Mississippi insurance agent, filed the petition in June. A hearing on the petition is scheduled for Friday.

<snipped>

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/29269163/detail.html

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: September 22, 2011, 03:08:49 PM »

If I understand correctly, he is released today from KIA; and will not be permitted to work in a school for two years.

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/37208-ex-docente-acusa-di-inmoralidad-cu-alumno-ta-sali-liber-awe.html

Papiamentu translation:

ex docente acusa of inmoralidad cu alumno is leave pound today

thursday, 22 september 2011 09:45

in corte was have sentencia of the caso of the docente vito geerman cu owing to being acusa or sospecha of the comete actonan of inmoralidad cu alumno. one caso cu owing to achieve enough atencion localmente. after of owing to go close at first instant for kiss one alumno past owing to being let pound pendiente the caso in corte. after owing to aparece another three alumno more cu will owing to wordo abusa. today huez owing to show cu not have proof of this. for her first mature owing to achieve 300 day y thing past owing to sit end onvoorwaardelijk. the remainder is become vorwaardelijk. the first mature past owing to wordo acusa of owing to kiss one alumno. past owing to admiti also the time y less for of scol. for her of two mature of abuse contra three alumno past owing to leave pound. always past owing to deny y tell cu this do not berdad. for her of two mature past owing to sit of december for now in september. the was in detencion preventivo by the time ey december. esey nifica cu past owing to sit pornada according the advocate duijneveld. today the ex docente vito geerman will go cas. the diez lunanan will go claim esakinan. ministerio publico also have two week for apela. the first mature will not apela because past owing to admiti the castigo y admiti this. for her first mature huez owing to show cu for two anja the not can work because; perfect of scol.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: September 22, 2011, 03:14:46 PM »

http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=CNNSoutheast

CNNSoutheast CNN Southeast Desk

Beth Holloway, the mom of Natalee Holloway, will oppose the petition filed by dad Dave Holloway to legally declare Natalee deceased.

about 1 hour ago

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.