March 28, 2024, 04:35:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 406980 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: September 26, 2011, 02:09:04 PM »

Something to consider regarding Dave..
Someone commented that he did not look well. Wasn't he in the hospital a year or so ago? I lost my husband a couple of years ago and am just now of a mind to tackle changing my will, etc. Perhaps, Dave has considered problems that could arise settling his estate with Natalee still missing...years of lawyers and court proceedings? A trip to the hospital can make one face the end of life issue. Maybe he is trying to do the right thing. Yes, maybe Beth should have been notified... maybe after all the stress of the last years he did not have the strength needed to see his daughter declared dead and to confront Beth. This cannot be easy for him. MOO

Tim Miller:  Well they was actually fishing trying to get away and relax a little bit in Louisiana (Falker Louisiana) and I got a call very late last night from Robin and they was afraid Dave had a heart attack.  Ummm he is going to be getting out of the hospital tonight and then Robin is taking him to a cardiologist tomorrow.  Uhhh we’re hoping it was just heat exhaustion uhhh combined with uhhh the stress of what he’s going through and but you know what we know stress can cause many illnesses and uhh heart problems is one of them.
Dave Holloway Hospitalized After Collapsing on a Boat
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8625.0;wap2

Tim Miller reports about Dave Holloway's heart attack while fishing in LOUISIANA.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe
<snip>

STEPH WATTS GOES ON TO STATE: Why do you have to allegedly be paid to do this and other stuff?  That’s what my issue is with Beth. I have no disrespect for her

I will state my opinion again and that is Dave aligned himself with all the wrong people. People who used what they could to get to Dave to get money/ or attention in some cases and some did it to thwart the investigation. I don't think I need to name all of them, but will upon demand. lol

For example, Dave gave a copy of a map that Joran gave to Jaap to Steph Watts & Tim Miller. They were the ones who thought Joran had told the truth of what happened to Natalee. It was another Joran hoax, but what is appalling is these individuals can't seem to figure it out. Steph Watts went over to Aruba & filmed the locations on the map. It's like they have no discernment whatsoever which means perhaps it is Steph Watts & Tim MIller who do this for some kind of notoriety and/or money and they are jealous of something they know nothing about - The BETH!
Fools!!!!!

Dave is over-weight in my opinion, he looks bad because a G_dly man as Tim Miller reports would have some discernment and not lead his life being disrespectful to the mother of his own daughter.

People were pouring in with contributions and we were all working our buttinsky's off and then I learn that Dave & Robin take off for a holiday in Las Vegas. So ya know, that doesn't sit right with me. It didn't sit right with me that Dave had Mark Purcell in Aruba as his buddy, nor did it sit right with me that his wife was pals with Reality - for all the obvious reasons that a lot of people know about, and it didn't sit right with me about Dave & Robin doing a support Aruba rather then Boycott switch-a-roo, nor his telling Tim Miler to run off the RV Persistence and go find Marco (another hoax) that came at a critical time. Nor did it sit right with me that Dave allowed Rudolf Vrolijk, Lorenzo Webb, Mark Purcell and Kawish Misier (who btw is friends with Deepak & Satish) fool him into searching a pond by their Geerman witness.

Sometimes people cause their own pain. Behavior is truth.

Stay clam - carry on!
ribbit

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: September 26, 2011, 02:10:51 PM »

Joran got away with retracting his confession in Aruba, but he didn't get away with it in Peru.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/26/joran-van-der-sloot-confession-video_n_981371.html#s307311&title=Joran_van_der

Joran Van Der Sloot Confesses To Stephany Flores Murder In Newly Released Video (VIDEO)
First Posted: 9/26/11 01:30 PM ET Updated: 9/26/11 01:30 PM ET

::snipping2::

Van der Sloot was in police custody less than a week before his alleged confession. In the weeks that followed, he reportedly retracted his statement, saying police had "tricked" him. Van der Sloot claimed he was falsely promised that he would be extradited back to the Netherlands if he agreed to the statement.

"I was scared and confused during the interrogation and wanted to leave," van der Sloot told Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf. "In my blind panic, I signed everything but didn't know what it said."

It was not the first time van der Sloot has changed his story. He has both given and retracted several admissions of involvement in the disappearance of Holloway, who vanished while vacationing in Aruba six years ago.

Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: September 26, 2011, 03:00:08 PM »

Did not mean to imply that Dave handled things properly. I , too, consider Beth to be an
extremely inspirational woman with few if any equals.

Beth has said that after learning what Joran did to Stephany in Peru, that she believed Natalee was dead.

I was trying to answer the "why now" question. Do not believe it was the $2000 college fund.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: September 26, 2011, 03:05:38 PM »

Relationships have been established by Dave Holloway since the release of his book "Corruption in Paradise" ... relationships who for their respective self-serving motives possess an agenda to further the Aruban cover up that has prevented justice from prevailing for his daughter since May 30, 2005.

Many of these relationships have not only despicably disrespect Beth and Natalee in internet posts and/or blog talk shows ... at some point in time Dave has also been the focus of disrespect while  ...  the van der Sloots, the Kalpoes and the Aruban investigation are upheld.

Why does Dave not get it?  He cannot plead ignorant.  He has been informed.

Janet

++++

SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY

1.  Reality
2.  Mark Purcell (MIP6/Doc Holladay)
3.  Peter van der Vliet (Rammstein)
4.  Julia Renfro (Glenda)
5.  Gerold Dompig
6.  Vinda de Sousa
7.  Rudolf H. Vrolijk (Capslockwizard)
8.  John Silvetti
9.  Tim Miller
10.  Steph Watts

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: September 26, 2011, 03:13:09 PM »

Did not mean to imply that Dave handled things properly. I , too, consider Beth to be an

Beth has said that after learning what Joran did to Stephany in Peru, that she believed Natalee was dead.

I was trying to answer the "why now" question. Do not believe it was the $2000 college fund.

A Silver of Hope

Natalee Holloway's Mom Still Hoping She Is Alive
Sept. 23, 2011

<snipped>

The mother of missing teen Natalee Holloway is clinging to a faint hope that her daughter, who disappeared in 2005, is still alive and is fighting a petition by her ex-husband to have Natalee legally presumed dead.

"Even if it's a one in a million chance, she wants to always have that sliver of hope," said Beth Holloway's attorney, John Q. Kelly, after a court hearing today over the contentious petition.

"She doesn't want to be in the position where Natalee could show up one day and ask, 'Why did you give up on me?'" he said.

Kelly and the girl's mother, Beth Holloway, did not attend a court hearing today on a petition brought by Natalee's father Dave Holloway to have her declared dead. Beth Holloway and Kelly had previously scheduled travel plans.

"We had made an application for an adjournment so we could have Beth there to testify and to prepare proper opposition for evidence for the court hearing," Kelly said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/natalee-holloways-mom-clings-hope-daughter-alive/story?id=14591709

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: September 26, 2011, 03:21:26 PM »

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 231-232:
I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.

The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.  I love Natalee and miss her very much.  And still fantasize about the possibility that one day a call will come telling me that I need to go to the island.  To get her.  I want to always be prepared for that imaginary call.  So I keep my passport with me at all times.  And right next to mine is Natalee's.

Just in case.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: September 26, 2011, 03:23:58 PM »

Have a good day 7227.

I am off for the afternoon.

Janet
12:20 PM PT

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: September 26, 2011, 04:45:21 PM »

I know you didn't imply that 7227.  You were just trying to give a reason as to why he would want to do it.  Either way this is all one big mess any way you look at it.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: September 26, 2011, 05:17:04 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/26/joran-van-der-sloot-confession-video_n_981371.html#s307311&title=Joran_van_der

Joran Van Der Sloot Confesses To Stephany Flores Murder In Newly Released Video (VIDEO)

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: September 26, 2011, 05:43:52 PM »

When an investigator asked, "Did you murder Stephany Flores," Van der Sloot replied, "Yes."

The video was filmed in June 2010, and he tried to recant his statement soon thereafter. Authorities have previously released only transcripts of their interviews with van der Sloot.

"I did not want to do it," van der Sloot said about the attack. "The girl intruded into my private life. She had no right. I went to her, and I hit her. She was scared. We argued, and she tried to escape. I grabbed her by the neck, and I hit her." ::snipping2::

Insert Quote

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: September 26, 2011, 06:20:07 PM »

When an investigator asked, "Did you murder Stephany Flores," Van der Sloot replied, "Yes."

The video was filmed in June 2010, and he tried to recant his statement soon thereafter. Authorities have previously released only transcripts of their interviews with van der Sloot.

"I did not want to do it," van der Sloot said about the attack. "The girl intruded into my private life. She had no right. I went to her, and I hit her. She was scared. We argued, and she tried to escape. I grabbed her by the neck, and I hit her." ::snipping2::

Insert Quote

You know we heard this but we never actually saw it.  Joran is such a monster.  I'm certain he confessed to killing Natalee as well but his father and AHATA covered it up.  We all knew it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: September 26, 2011, 06:45:49 PM »

You know we heard this but we never actually saw it.  Joran is such a monster.  I'm certain he confessed to killing Natalee as well but his father and AHATA covered it up.  We all knew it.

THE CONFESSION - JUNE 10, 2005

Confusion Reigns in Natalee Holloway Case
Friday June 10, 2005

<snipped>

Then Justice Minister Rudy Croes told reporters early Saturday morning that the rumor that one of the students had confessed was a lie, throwing the media on the island into confusion and prompting conflicting news alerts from the Caribbean. Croes emphatically denied that any confession had been made.

<snipped>

http://crime.about.com/b/2005/06/10/confusion-reigns-in-natalee-holloway-case.htm

Reports Conflict in Case of Missing Ala. Teen
Saturday, June 11, 2005

<snipped>

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body.

<snipped>

Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

Suspect: 'Something bad happened' to missing teen
June 11, 2005, 10:02PM

<snipped>

But prosecutors refused to comment on the statement by Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig, who told The Associated Press that the man who made that admission was leading police to the scene. He refused to identify which of the three young men who took Natalee Holloway, 18, to a northern beach the night she went missing made the statement.

<snipped>

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/world/3221042

CNN SATURDAY MORNING NEWS
Suspect Confesses to Killing Teen in Aruba
Aired June 11, 2005 - 09:01   ET

<snipped>

KARL PENHAUL, CNN CORRESPONDENT: ... But shortly before midnight, a senior police officer told CNN that one of the three suspects detained on Thursday had made a confession to the killing of Natalee Holloway. He didn't say which of the three suspects had made that confession.

<snipped>

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/11/smn.04.html

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, June 12, 2005
Aruba Case Appears Stalled

<snipped>

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

Frustration in Aruba
June 15, 2005

<snipped>

RICK LEVENTHAL: We reconfirmed the information with Croues before going on-air with it.
<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159664,00.html

May 28, 2006
Holloway talks about Natalee’s missing year

<snipped>

DAVE HOLLOWAY: At some point into this investigation, as time goes on and you don’t find her, you start realizing that things are not looking good. We got that confirmation pretty much from the FBI on June 10. They came to us and said the investigation appears to be heading toward a homicide case.

<snipped>

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_148205455.html

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 24th
updated 10/25/2005 10:06:01 AM ET 2005-10-25T14:06:01

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  And that was the day that the FBI came in, Doug Shipley (ph) came in and said that the way the interrogations are unfolding, there‘s a strong possibility that Natalee may not be alive. That was huge. That was the day that—I think, Joe, everyone buried Natalee that day, on June 10.

And then it just—from there, the night went on. There were body sightings, countless. They were knocking on my door. They thought they found her. Oh, no, they didn‘t. It went on from 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. It was horrific.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #652 on: September 26, 2011, 06:49:03 PM »

Insert Quote

And as usual he never tells the complete truth.  I don't believe his reasoning at all, and I don't believe that Stephany hit him first.  He always tries to justify himself no matter how lame his reasons are.  jmo

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: September 26, 2011, 07:01:24 PM »

September 26, 2011 6:08 PM
Natalee Holloway death declaration one step closer after Alabam judge rules

(CBS/AP) BIRMINGHAM, Ala. - A judge ruled Friday that Natalee Holloway's father has met the legal presumption of her death and now it's up to someone to prove she did not die six years ago on a high school graduation trip to Aruba.

<snipped>

The judge's ruling came Friday, and is the first of two rulings necessary for a declaration of death.

<snipped>

The next step is to run legal notices in a newspaper to allow anyone to come forward with evidence that Natalee Holloway is alive at age 24. If no one does, the judge would hold another hearing in about three months, where he could issue a final order of death.

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20111865-504083.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: September 26, 2011, 07:09:27 PM »

What is wrong with this picture?

Janet

++++

September 26, 2011 6:08 PM
Natalee Holloway death declaration one step closer after Alabam judge rules

<snipped>

Jefferson County's probate judge rejected a request by Dave Holloway's ex-wife, Beth Holloway, not to proceed with steps to declare their oldest child dead.

<snipped>

Beth Holloway did not attend because she was in California for a speech. Her attorney, Charlie DeBardeleben, said, she was "horrified" by her ex-husband's efforts and she doesn't want her oldest child declared dead.

"There is always a glimmer of hope, especially when there is no hard evidence she is dead," the lawyer said.

<snipped>

The Holloways divorced in 1993. Natalee Holloway was raised by her mother in Mountain Brook, a wealthy Birmingham suburb, and spent every other weekend with her father, an insurance agent in Meridian, Miss.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20111865-504083.html

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: September 26, 2011, 07:18:57 PM »

Insert Quote

And as usual he never tells the complete truth.  I don't believe his reasoning at all, and I don't believe that Stephany hit him first.  He always tries to justify himself no matter how lame his reasons are.  jmo

I think it was already proved that no one had looked at ANY Natalee material on his computer within 6 or 7 hours prior to her death. A Joran "confession" means nothing. It was ROBBERY and just plain cold blooded murder.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: September 26, 2011, 08:01:57 PM »

I wonder if there is anything left of Natalee's Trust Fund and if so, if it is effected in any way by her being declared dead.  I mean like any proceeds left divided or something.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: September 26, 2011, 08:18:40 PM »

I wonder if there is anything left of Natalee's Trust Fund and if so, if it is effected in any way by her being declared dead.  I mean like any proceeds left divided or something.

I was wondering about that too Anna but don't know the answer.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #658 on: September 26, 2011, 08:25:28 PM »

http://vibesaruba.smugmug.com/Groups/Sept-2011-First-Week-Aruba/19020093_Vq4gNJ#1478288145_35gRvrR

Sept 2011 First Week Aruba Night Life Baby Hotttt

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: September 26, 2011, 08:45:27 PM »

Insert Quote

Exactly. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.