April 19, 2024, 02:10:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 408570 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: October 01, 2011, 03:08:32 PM »

She is a real nut job.  IMO.

At first I thought it might be Jan Brennen, but I don't think she has that kind of money.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: October 01, 2011, 03:12:00 PM »

She is a real nut job.  IMO.

At first I thought it might be Jan Brennen, but I don't think she has that kind of money.

She must be a nut job Mags!!  Why else would she send money to that murdering dirt bag? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: October 01, 2011, 03:14:33 PM »

Hey, I see you up in the rafters lurking Grandpa!  Come on down and tell us what you think, okay?  You've been lurking too long again.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #743 on: October 01, 2011, 03:20:28 PM »

Did Dr. Mary Hamer take the Hippocratic Oath or the hypocritical oath?  Just askin'...  Monkey Devil!

Good question!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: October 01, 2011, 03:43:06 PM »

Hey!  Hi Carpe!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: October 01, 2011, 06:46:24 PM »

1 di october 2011 | ultimo incidente: 1 dia pasa | incidentenan registra for di 19 februari 2009: 7984
Dama chofer no kier a coopera pa turista haya un sitio di parkeer, asina nos ta boycotea turismo

1 dia pasa , 30 di september 2011 11:55

Recientemente un colaborador a topa cu un situacion no mucho di gaba unda un dama chofer no kier a coopera cu un turista pa e por a haya un sitio pa parkeer den Oranjestad en cambio e dama chofer a pidi e chofer di e auto mas dilanti pa asina reverse y nan blokia e lugar eliminando asina un lugar memey unda e turista por a staciona. Si nos ta bira descordial cu turista asina nos lo perde nos pilar economico.

http://www.awe24.com/20110930/8574/Dama_chofer_no_kier_a_coopera_pa_turista_haya_un_sitio_di_parkeer_asina_nos_ta

lady chofer does not owing to coopera for tourist achieve one sitio of parkeer, so we is boycotea turism

recientemente one colaborador owing to come across cu one situation not mucho of commend where one lady chofer does not owing to coopera cu one tourist for her can owing to achieve one sitio for parkeer in oranjestad provided that cambio the lady chofer owing to ask the chofer of the car more fast for so reverse y they blokia the lugar eliminando so one lugar memey where the tourist can owing to staciona. if we is become descordial cu tourist so we will lose we pilar economico.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: October 01, 2011, 07:43:49 PM »

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: October 01, 2011, 10:53:45 PM »

http://arubaherald.com/politics/1235-parliament-member-booshi-wever-says-wodc-report-can-go-straight-to-the-trash-can.html

Parliament member Booshi Wever says WODC report can go straight to the trash can   
Saturday, 01 October 2011 16:40

Independent member of Parliament, Mr. Booshi Wever said he does not believe the WODC report to have any validity whatsoever. Wever said he did not believe in the report and questioned the writer’s sources.

::snipping2::

Wever commented that in the report three aspects for which he was responsible as a minister are mentioned and for these he was declared free of all these accusations already. He said he gave full cooperation to WODC, believing better things would be revealed. Unfortunately it was required that Mrs. Ank Bijleveld in collaboration with Mr. Mike Eman make the report which puts members of the former government in a negative light, Wever added. Wever remarked that during the former government, some irregularities might have occurred with government land designation, but now that everyone has a chance to look back, the rest has gone well and some things could have been done better. In conclusion, Wever said he has no idea how much The Netherlands and the people of Aruba had to pay for the report, but as for him, he would throw it in the trash can.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: October 01, 2011, 11:11:58 PM »

I'd missed that part...   

http://www.krqe.com/dpps/news/us/south/judge-rejects-delay-in-natalee-holloway-case-nt11-jgr_3948487

DeBardeleben complained that Dave Holloway never told his ex-wife that he was seeking a declaration of death, and she learned about it when a process server "posing as a fan" delivered legal papers to her in Georgia while she was at a speaking engagement.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: October 01, 2011, 11:16:30 PM »

http://arubaherald.com/politics/1235-parliament-member-booshi-wever-says-wodc-report-can-go-straight-to-the-trash-can.html

Parliament member Booshi Wever says WODC report can go straight to the trash can   

Independent member of Parliament, Mr. Booshi Wever said he does not believe the WODC report to have any validity whatsoever. Wever said he did not believe in the report and questioned the writer’s sources.

Wever commented that in the report three aspects for which he was responsible as a minister are mentioned and for these he was declared free of all these accusations already. He said he gave full cooperation to WODC, believing better things would be revealed. Unfortunately it was required that Mrs. Ank Bijleveld in collaboration with Mr. Mike Eman make the report which puts members of the former government in a negative light, Wever added. Wever remarked that during the former government, some irregularities might have occurred with government land designation, but now that everyone has a chance to look back, the rest has gone well and some things could have been done better. In conclusion, Wever said he has no idea how much The Netherlands and the people of Aruba had to pay for the report, but as for him, he would throw it in the trash can.

Not surprised, coming from that pompous POS.   

jmo 

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: October 01, 2011, 11:29:15 PM »

I'd missed that part...   

http://www.krqe.com/dpps/news/us/south/judge-rejects-delay-in-natalee-holloway-case-nt11-jgr_3948487

DeBardeleben complained that Dave Holloway never told his ex-wife that he was seeking a declaration of death, and she learned about it when a process server "posing as a fan" delivered legal papers to her in Georgia while she was at a speaking engagement.

It's sad, isn't it?  When I read it, I thought... how low can you go?...an "ambush" tactic!      
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: October 01, 2011, 11:31:43 PM »

I'd missed that part...   

It's sad, isn't it?  When I read it, I thought... how low can you go?...an "ambush" tactic!      

exactly!   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: October 01, 2011, 11:34:35 PM »

Not surprised, coming from that pompous POS.   

jmo 

Hmmm...Well, so much for a "taskforce" to look at the recommendations for government reform and application of justice.    
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: October 01, 2011, 11:45:57 PM »

He cracks me up 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: October 02, 2011, 12:12:32 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: October 02, 2011, 07:31:40 AM »

::justice2NJ::

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: October 02, 2011, 07:32:10 AM »

I'd missed that part...   

When I read it, I thought - Yup, his jealous, spiteful, hateful whxxx of a wife is still a jealous, spiteful, hateful whxxx.

Wonder how they are enjoying the condo in Aruba.

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!
 ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: October 02, 2011, 11:42:49 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/20111001/8578/Atraco_arma_na_cas_di_pareha_turista_cu_ta_bibando_na_Mesa_Vista_na_Tierra_del

2 di october 2011 | ultimo incidente: 12 hora pasa | incidentenan registra for di 19 februari 2009: 7986
Atraco arma na cas di pareha turista cu ta bibando na Mesa Vista na Tierra del Sol

Not sure what happened.  I'm guessing someone broke into a vacation home of a tourist or something. 

BUT.....guess who this is?   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: October 02, 2011, 12:28:12 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: October 02, 2011, 12:35:36 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20111001/8578/Atraco_arma_na_cas_di_pareha_turista_cu_ta_bibando_na_Mesa_Vista_na_Tierra_del

2 di october 2011 | ultimo incidente: 12 hora pasa | incidentenan registra for di 19 februari 2009: 7986
Atraco arma na cas di pareha turista cu ta bibando na Mesa Vista na Tierra del Sol

Not sure what happened.  I'm guessing someone broke into a vacation home of a tourist or something. 

BUT.....guess who this is?   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

No doubt who that is...  Monkey Devil!

I read about it this morning and from my understanding it was a German couple that have been visiting Aruba for 13 year whose (rented?) home was robbed at Tierra del Sol. The 24ora article didn't mention that they were armed, like the Awe24 article does.  But since according to the Awe24 article the robbers gained access when the couple heard something and opened the door and the robbers pushed their way in...it makes sense that they were armed.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/37662-atraco-riba-turista-den-cas-na-tiera-del-sol-.html

Papiamentu translation:

atraco at home in tiera del sol

sunday, 02 october 2011 02:00

saturday alrededor of 10or of night two person dress as personal of seguridad owing to enter atraca percela mesa vista # 44 situa in tiera del sol. ey two atracado dress cu cover-all color black y camisa blanco cu one insińa similar at esun of personal of seguridad owing to mara one pareha german, agredi they y bay cu 3 etui of joyas balora at mey miyon dollar (cu is insured!), 5 thousand dollar at travellers checks y also coin cash. all this was in one safe cu the key colga at dje! the two atracadonan owing to leave core bay at leg self. so cu police owing to arrive at the sitio, owing to start one accion of buskeda in vecindario y cu aid of helicopter, owing to succeed grab one sospechoso scondi in baki of one pick up stop close of one cas in construccion close of the entrance of tierra del sol. is deal here of the conocido of police, m. palm. past owing to stay deteni y transporta for table view 44 for look at if the victimanan can owing to reconoce. the chens cu the have of haber cu the asunto here is minimo, because the was sleep in the baki of pick up for cuida one cas under construccion. the owner of the cas owing to confirma cu esey is berdad also. so self police y helicopter owing to follow busca in all the area but without mucho result. the question is stay yet con the pair owing to succeed lever territory of the casnan in tiera del sol, specialmente because cu car the is very dificil debi cu is controla all entrance y exit in the compleho of casnan, restaurant y golf course. claro cu at leg also can, although cu the cura is enough more far of where the casnan self is situa. also is as cuenta cu have seguridad moviendo rond in the casnan during all night. ambulance owing to present at the residencia for deal the victimananan, cu is one pareha german cu have 13 year end bibando at aruba y the departamento of "slachtoffer hulp" owing to brinda asistencia y sosten at the victimanan. this without doubt do not one good propaganda cu we will wanted haci for we turism of calidad high cu is opta for huur one cas for happen some day of trankilidad in the area exclusivo here.

I thought it was interesting that they question how the robbers were able to gain access because of all the security at Tierra del Sol?

IMO, this probably contributed.

http://arubaherald.com/entertainment/1223-the-hottest-party-in-aruba-takes-place-this-saturday-night-oct-1st-with-a-5-hour-open-bar-.html

Yep, Dolfi and Diablo both in da house last night!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.