March 28, 2024, 02:53:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 406974 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #800 on: October 04, 2011, 08:59:13 PM »

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: October 04, 2011, 11:47:39 PM »

MuffyBee

I see ya in the rafters.  I read the info you posted on the Holly Bobo thread.  Thanks.  I comprehend why TBI never released the 911 calls.

Good Night.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: October 05, 2011, 01:58:33 AM »

Dave Holloway: Well, my goal has always been to find my daughter. That's been my ultimate goal, from day one.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/6/
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: October 05, 2011, 02:55:30 PM »

http://trome.pe/actualidad/1313000/noticia-amenazan-muerteampilio-ycaligula

Google translation

Wednesday October 5, 2011 - 08:10
Death threats 'Ampilio' and 'Caligula'
By: M. Beteta

::snipping2::

Alianza Lima barristers, held in the "Castro Castro", have threatened to kill Richard Valverde Sifuentes, "Ampilio" and Jorge Fernandez Montoya, "Caligula", accused of the crime of Oyarce Walter Dominguez (23).

Police custody charged with the Canto Grande prison, reported that by these threats, "Ampilio" and "Caligula" do not go for any reason the venusterio, where they were hospitalized as a precaution.

Even, they have taken security measures, including not to talk to any inmate and not try food from pan. Therefore, their family members have food.

"Since I arrived, the barristers' Grones" held for various crimes, have threatened. In fact die of fear, why not go for the venusterio nothing, "said the insider.

The source also added that the police are on alert, so we constantly make rounds where inmates move.

"Ampilio" and "Caligula" share the environment with the drug traffickers and Tijero Lucio Tito Lopez Paredes, as well as in the case processing BTR, Elias Ponce Feijoo and Dutchman Joran van der Sloot.

SEPARATED

Meanwhile, David Sánchez Manrique Pancorvo, "Loco David", and Jose Roque Alejos, "Cholo Payet," accused by the prosecution to be the ones who killed the young Alliance, September 24, have been separated into different environments in the criminal Maximum Security "Piedras Gordas", in Ancon.

Our informant explained that the measure was ordered because both, being suspected accomplices, could coordinate a strategy to try to get away with crime, as well as be subjected to interrogation by the judge of Criminal Court of Lima 48, Judith Villavicencio Olarte.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: October 05, 2011, 06:47:04 PM »

Dave Holloway: Well, my goal has always been to find my daughter. That's been my ultimate goal, from day one.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/6/

Why does Dave not get it!  Continually siding with the enemy will not further his objective ... siding with the enemy who has had an agenda since May 30, 2005 to protect the main suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and prevent justice from prevailing.

Janet

+++++

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 156:
  In an effort to publicly express my opinion against a boycott, Vinda arranged for me to have an interview with the media.  I agreed to do it in the the hopes that it would be a good way to show solidarity with the Aruban government.

Page 157:  On September 19, 2005, I met with Taylor Northrop.  The Aruban governement hired him mainly for damage control.  He was working with the Strategic Communications Task Force which was comprised of approximately thirteen members of the community, including government spokesperson Rueben Trappenburg, Rob Smith of the Aruba Hospitality & Security Foundation, and other business and political leaders.  Taylor thanked me for the press interview I had given denouncing the boycott and advised me that it made his job easier.  He said he was hoping that I would be working with everyone rather than promoting a boycott.  I giave him some of the information that I had brought along with me, and he was numbed by it.  It involved tips that I had received on my Web site.

Page 158:
The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials established the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: October 05, 2011, 09:42:22 PM »

If the reward was set at $1,000,000 for Natalee's "safe return" OR "information leading to a resolution" ... is it possible that Kyle Kingman ... Tim Trahan or ... one of the Aruban divers who recovered the contents of the trap on January 7, 2008 would come forward and reveal all to the FBI and ... from there pressure could be brought on the Aruban "powers that be".

Janet

++++

$1,000,000 Reward Fund

New underwater discovery might be Natalee Holloway remains
March 19, 2010

<snipped>

The Holloway family have offered a long standing reward of $250,000 for information leading to the resolution of this matter, and $1 million for her safe return.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-birmingham/new-underwater-discovery-might-be-natalee-holloway-remains

The ROV Footage

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: I have not given anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th. Remember, 6 of the pics from the 29th I sent to the FBI ended up on the Internet thanks to the FBI leaking them to Dave and therefore Robin H.

Kyle Kingman:  Oh, no one has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself."

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

What Happen?

Kyle Kingman:  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played. I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

s.t.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: October 05, 2011, 10:02:41 PM »

(continued)

Aruban Divers Know

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.  The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857;topicseen#msg366857

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: October 06, 2011, 01:38:53 AM »

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=892&page=2

AME2011: Gilberto Santa Rosa Olga Tañón Tsunami Sept22 pt1

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=895

Moomba September 25

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: October 06, 2011, 02:46:57 AM »

Fabienne Maessen

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=903

Honeypot ‘Milk & Honey’ live in concert Sat Oct. 1 2011

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9791.msg1456230#msg1456230

http://zoomaruba.com/

Nikki Beach 30 July 2011 Full Moon

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: October 06, 2011, 03:00:44 AM »

::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: October 06, 2011, 03:06:35 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/37838-dono-di-compania-fly-aruba-acusa-pa-fraude-na-merca.html

Papiamentu translation:

owner of compania fly aruba acusa for fraude at merca

wednesday, 05 october 2011 18:18

the compania venezolano "arevenca" cu now owing to cuminsa cu the compania of aviacion "fly aruba", is in bad news. owing to acusa the compania of fraude at corte of new york, relaciona cu one cargacion of petroleum cu they owing to cobra 11.2 miyon dollar adelanta y never not owing to entreg'e. click here for read the documento of corte! u therefore d owing to t e: click read more for her reaccion of arevenca! the news here owing to leave today in form exclusivo in the vespertino amigoe of aruba. month happen still fly aruba owing to arrive we island cu one airbus a-320 cu they're cla for cuminsa opera so cu they succeed achieve they aoc. the ultimo here do not facil for achieve, specialmente because dca have to is assure cu the compania have the compel financiero for carga one compania of aviacion y on dje the have to can demostra cu his coin is come procedente fuentenan confiabel y legal. till still the compania not owing to succeed his aoc, although cu this is in proceso avansa if. cu the news here awo, without doubt the is place the compania in one light less positive. here at aruba the compania owing to try "lobby" cu gobierno for cumpra valero y same owing to haci at corsou for cumpra refineria island. the time ey was glenbert croes y michael williams cu was "front" for her are venezolano under liderazgo of francisco javier gonzales. at end not owing to cumpra nothing more y another negoshinan cu the wanted owing to cumpra at aruba also owing to achieve of hear cu the have much coin, but cu the is at suiza y not can sak'e still. arevenca is owner of fly aruba, but the gerente of operacion of the aeroliña at aruba owing to tell today cu they not can tell nothing because esey is arevenca self have cu atende. reaccion of arevenca: in combersacion cu advocate of arevenca at aruba we can owing to compronde cu provided that berdad have one caso andando for of aluna year behind where cu the compania of nigeria is demandando the compania arevenca. they demanda is cu arevenca never owing to entrega they one order of miyonario of petroleum. according abogadonan of arevenca at aruba the petrolio owing to wordo send for nigeria upstairs 3 barco. at dado instant first cu the barconan owing to arrive the banco of arevenca owing to informa they cu was have problem cu the payment of the compania of nigeria. this owing to make cu arevenca owing to re-rout the barconan for so not make the entrega debi at incumplimento of payment.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: October 06, 2011, 03:10:43 PM »

Very interesting article imo, I don't have time to snip all the interesting parts right now but I'll look at it more later.

http://settysoutham.wordpress.com/2011/09/23/how-long-can-arevenca-con-men-keep-winning/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: October 06, 2011, 03:38:22 PM »

Very interesting article imo, I don't have time to snip all the interesting parts right now but I'll look at it more later.

http://settysoutham.wordpress.com/2011/09/23/how-long-can-arevenca-con-men-keep-winning/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fly_Aruba_Airlines

http://www.amigoe.com/english/73316-new-airline-company-fly-aruba

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: October 06, 2011, 03:42:14 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002905161296

http://forum.scramble.nl/viewtopic.php?p=525657
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: October 06, 2011, 07:20:12 PM »

http://www.arubachamber.com/templates/kvk/view_extract.php?k=41802

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 05 AUGUST 2010 under serial number 39996.0 is the company with the tradename:

AREVENCA ARUBA HOLDING

Business address   L.G. SMITH BLVD. 60, SUITE 200 (MARISOL BUILDING), NOORD
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company   AREVENCA ARUBA HOLDING N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   29 JULY 2010

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 250,000.00
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 0.00
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

GONZALEZ ALVAREZ, FRANCISCO JAVIER;

Born in   SPAIN, LAGUNA on 03 DECEMBER 1949
Nationality   SPANISH
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   29 JULY 2010
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY
1. HET OPTREDEN ALS HOUDSTERMAATSCHAPPIJ;
2. HET STELLEN VAN BORGTOCHT EN ANDERE GARANTIES EN HET IN EIGENDOM OVERDRAGEN AL DAN NIET IN FIDUCIAIRE EIGENDOM OF IN TRUST OF VERHYPOTHEKEREN, VERPANDEN OF ANDERSZINS BEZWAREN VAN VERMOGENSBESTANDDELEN, EEN EN ANDER TOT ZEKERHEID VOOR DE VOLDOENING VAN DE SCHULDEN DER VENNOOTSCHAP EN VAN DE SCHULDEN VAN DERDEN, AL DAN NIET TEGEN CONTRAPRESTATIE;
E.E.A. UITSLUITEND TEN BEHOEVE VAN DE NAAMLOZE VENNOOTSCHAPPEN "FLY ARUBA N.V." EN "FLY ARUBA SERVICES N.V.".

Google translation:

1. THE ACTION AS A HOLDING;

2. THE GUARANTEE AND MAKING OTHER WARRANTIES AND TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP OR PROPERTY OR NOT TO FIDUCIARY TRUST or mortgaging, pledge or otherwise OBJECTIONS OF ASSETS, AND ANY OTHER SECURITY FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE DEBTS OF THE COMPANY AND LIABILITIES OF THIRD PARTIES , WHETHER OR NOT TO CONTRAPRESTATIE;
E.E.A. ONLY FOR THE COMPANIES 'FLY ARUBA NV "AND "FLY ARUBA SERVICES N.V.".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.arubachamber.com/templates/kvk/view_extract.php?k=41803

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 05 AUGUST 2010 under serial number 39997.0 is the company with the tradename:

AREVENCA ARUBA REFINERY

Business address   L.G. SMITH BLVD. 60, ORANJESTAD WEST
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company   AREVENCA ARUBA REFINERY N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   29 JULY 2010

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 250,000.00
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 0.00
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER

NOT IN POSSESSION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENSE
DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

AREVENCA ARUBA HOLDING N.V.;

Business address   L.G. SMITH BLVD. 60, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   29 JULY 2010
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY
1. HET EXPLOITEREN VAN EEN OLIERAFFINADERIJ IN DE RUIMSTE ZIN DES WOORDS;
2. HET OPSPOREN EN EXPLOITEREN VAN PETROLEUMBRONNEN EN MET PETROLEUMBRONNEN EN MET PETROLEUM VERWANTE DELFSTOFFEN;
3. DE KLEIN-, GROOT-, INVOER-, UITVOER-, DOORVOER-, AGENTUREN- EN COMMISSIEHANDEL IN OLIE EN DE DAARUIT VERKREGEN PRODUKTEN EN ALLE DAARVOOR IN AANMERKING KOMENDE GOEDEREN EN ZAKEN, MEER IN HET BIJZONDER ZOWEL BEWERKTE ALS ONBEWERKTE METALEN, IJZERWAREN, MATERIALEN, GEREEDSCHAPPEN EN BENODIGDHEDEN VOOR HET ONDERHOUDEN EN BOUWEN VAN INDUSTRIËLE INSTALLATIES VAN ALLERLEI AARD;
4. HET STELLEN VAN BORGTOCHT EN ANDERE GARANTIES, ZICH HOOFDELIJK VERBINDEN EN HET IN EIGENDOM OVERDRAGEN - AL DAN NIET IN FIDUCIAIRE EIGENDOM OF IN TRUST - OF VERHYPOTHEKEREN, VERPANDEN OF ANDERSZINS BEZWAREN VAN VERMOGENSBESTANDDELEN, EEN EN ANDER TOT ZEKERHEID VOOR DE VOLDOENING VAN DE SCHULDEN DER VENNOOTSCHAP EN VAN DE SCHULDEN VAN DERDEN, AL DAN NIET TEGEN CONTRAPRESTATIE;
5. HET BELEGGEN VAN HAAR VERMOGEN IN EFFECTEN, ZOALS AANDELEN EN ANDERE BEWIJZEN VAN DEELGERECHTIGDHEID, OBLIGATIES EN ANDERE RENTEDRAGENDE SCHULDVORDERINGEN, ONDER WELKE NAAM EN IN WELKE VORM OOK;
6. HET DIRECT OF INDIRECT BELEGGEN VAN HAAR VERMOGEN IN ONROERENDE ZAKEN EN RECHTEN, HET VERKRIJGEN, BEZITTEN, HUREN, VERHUREN, PACHTEN, VERPACHTEN, VERKAVELEN, DROOGLEGGEN, ONTWIKKELEN, VERBETEREN, BEWERKEN, BEBOUWEN, VERKOPEN OF ANDERSZINS VERVREEMDEN, VERHYPOTHEKEREN OF ANDERSZINS BEZWAREN VAN ONROERENDE ZAKEN EN HET AANLEGGEN VAN INFRASTRUCTURELE WERKEN ZOALS WEGEN, LEIDINGEN EN SOORTGELIJKE WERKEN OP ONROERENDE ZAKEN;
7. HET TEN BEHOEVE VAN DIRECTIE-, STAFLEDEN, WERKNEMERS EN/OF GEWEZEN WERKNEMERS DER VENNOOTSCHAP OF VAN MET HAAR GELIEERDE ONDERNEMINGEN EN/OF HUN NAGELATEN BETREKKINGEN AFSLUITEN VAN: STAMRECHT-, LIJFRENTEOVEREENKOMSTEN EN OVEREENKOMSTEN VAN PENSIOENVERZEKERING MET EEN VERZEKERAAR DIE IN HET BEZIT IS VAN EEN VERGUNNING ALS BEDOELD IN ARTIKEL 5, EERSTE LID, VAN DE LANDSVERORDENING TOEZICHT VERZEKERINGSBEDRIJF;
8. HET OPBOUWEN EN VERZEKEREN VAN PENSIOENVOORZIENINGEN TEN BEHOEVE VAN -, ALSMEDE HET DOEN VAN UITKERINGEN AAN DIRECTEUREN-AANDEELHOUDERS DER VENNOOTSCHAP OF VAN MET HAAR GELIEERDE ONDERNEMINGEN, ALSMEDE HUN NAGELATEN BETREKKINGEN;
9. HET OPTREDEN ALS FINANCIERINGSMAATSCHAPPIJ EN HET BEMIDDELEN BIJ HET TOTSTANDKOMEN VAN FINANCIERINGEN VAN ALLERLEI SOORTEN TRANSACTIES;
10. DE VENNOOTSCHAP KAN DE IN LID 9 VERMELDE ACTIVITEITEN UITSLUITEND VERRICHTEN OP EEN ZODANIGE WIJZE DAT ZIJ NIET ALS KREDIETINSTELLING ALS BEDOELD IN ARTIKEL 1 LID 1 VAN DE LANDSVERORDENING TOEZICHT KREDIETWEZEN KAN WORDEN AANGEMERKT. OOK IS HET HAAR UITDRUKKELIJK VERBODEN, BEHOUDENS ONTHEFFING, DE HANDELINGEN VERMELD IN ARTIKEL 48 VAN DE LANDSVERORDENING TOEZICHT KREDIETWEZEN TE VERRICHTEN;
11. HET DEELNEMEN IN-, STEUN VERLENEN AAN- OF ZICH OP ENIGERLEI WIJZE INTERESSEREN BIJ-, DAN WEL HET BESTUUR VOEREN OVER- OF DE VERTEGENWOORDIGING WAARNEMEN VAN ANDERE ONDERNEMINGEN, VENNOOTSCHAPPEN EN RECHTSPERSONEN, ONGEACHT DE DOELOMSCHRIJVING;
12. HET VERRICHTEN VAN ALLE WERKZAAMHEDEN EN ALLE HANDELINGEN, WELKE MET HET VORENSTAANDE IN DE RUIMSTE ZIN IN VERBAND STAAN, DAARUIT VOORTVLOEIEN OF DAARAAN BEVORDERLIJK KUNNEN ZIJN.

Google translation:

1. OPERATE AN OIL REFINERY IN THE BROADEST SENSE,

2. THE DETECTION AND EXPLOITATION OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES AND OIL RESOURCES AND PETROLEUM RELATED INDUSTRIES;

3. THE RETAIL, WHOLESALE, IMPORT, EXPORT, TRANSIT, AGENCY AND COMMISSION BUSINESS IN OIL AND PRODUCTS DERIVED THEREFROM, AND ALL ELIGIBLE GOODS AND OBJECTS, IN PARTICULAR, BOTH PROCESSED AND UNPROCESSED METALS, HARDWARE, MATERIALS , TOOLS AND SUPPLIES FOR THE MAINTENANCE AND CONSTRUCTION OF INDUSTRIAL PLANTS OF ALL KINDS;

4. THE SETTING OF BAIL AND OTHER GUARANTEES, TO JOINTLY UNDERTAKE AND OWNERSHIP TRANSFER - WHETHER IN FIDUCIARY OR TRUST - OR MORTGAGING, PLEDGING OR OTHERWISE ENCUMBER ASSETS, ALL THIS SECURITY FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE DEBTS OF THE COMPANY AND THE DEBTS OF THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER OR NOT CONTRAPRESTATIE;

5. INVESTING ITS ASSETS IN SECURITIES SUCH AS SHARES AND OTHER SECURITIES, OF SECURITIES, BONDS AND OTHER INTEREST BEARING DEBTS, UNDER WHATEVER NAME AND IN WHATEVER FORM,

6. DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY INVEST ITS FUNDS IN PROPERTY AND RIGHTS TO ACQUIRE, OWN, RENT, LEASE, RENT, LEASE, PARCEL, DRAINAGE, DEVELOP, ENHANCE, EDIT, CULTIVATE, SELL OR OTHERWISE DISPOSE OF, MORTGAGING OR OTHERWISE ENCUMBER IMMOVABLE BUSINESS AND THE CONSTRUCTION OF INFRASTRUCTURE SUCH AS ROADS, PIPELINES AND SIMILAR WORKS ON PROPERTY;

7. THE BENEFIT OF BOARD MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND / OR FORMER EMPLOYEES OF THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES AND / OR THEIR SURVIVORS CLOSE TO: ANNUITY, ANNUITY CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS OF PENSION WITH AN INSURER THAT HOLDS A LICENSE UNDER ARTICLE 5, FIRST PARAGRAPH, OF THE INSURANCE SUPERVISION ORDINANCE;

8. BUILDING AND SECURING PENSIONS FOR - AND THE MAKING OF DISTRIBUTIONS TO SHAREHOLDERS OF THE COMPANY DIRECTORS OR ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR SURVIVORS;

9. ACTING AS FINANCE AND MEDIATING IN THE CREATION OF ALL TYPES OF FINANCING TRANSACTIONS;

10. THE COMPANY IS IN PARAGRAPH 9 ONLY CONDUCT BUSINESS IN SUCH A WAY THAT THEY ARE NOT CREDIT INSTITUTIONS AS DEFINED IN ARTICLE 1 PARAGRAPH 1 OF THE STATE ORDINANCE ON THE SUPERVISION OF BEING CAN BE CONSIDERED. IT IS ALSO EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED WITHOUT THE EXEMPTION, THE ACTS SPECIFIED IN ARTICLE 48 OF THE BANKING ORDINANCE TO CARRY OUT SURVEILLANCE,

11. TO PARTICIPATE IN, SUPPORT OR ARE IN ANY WAY INTERESTED IN, OR THE ADMINISTRATION OR CONDUCT OF THE REPRESENTATION OBSERVING OTHER COMPANIES, PARTNERSHIPS AND LEGAL PERSONS, IRRESPECTIVE OF THE OBJECTS CLAUSE;

12. PERFORM ALL WORK AND ALL ACTS THAT FOLLOWED THE ABOVE IN THE BROADEST SENSE RELATED, ARISING FROM OR BE CONDUCIVE TO HIS.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: October 06, 2011, 09:54:28 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20111001/8578/Atraco_arma_na_cas_di_pareha_turista_cu_ta_bibando_na_Mesa_Vista_na_Tierra_del

2 di october 2011 | ultimo incidente: 12 hora pasa | incidentenan registra for di 19 februari 2009: 7986
Atraco arma na cas di pareha turista cu ta bibando na Mesa Vista na Tierra del Sol

::snipping2::

Not sure what happened.  I'm guessing someone broke into a vacation home of a tourist or something. 

BUT.....guess who this is?   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

No doubt who that is...  Monkey Devil!

I read about it this morning and from my understanding it was a German couple that have been visiting Aruba for 13 year whose (rented?) home was robbed at Tierra del Sol. The 24ora article didn't mention that they were armed, like the Awe24 article does.  But since according to the Awe24 article the robbers gained access when the couple heard something and opened the door and the robbers pushed their way in...it makes sense that they were armed.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/37662-atraco-riba-turista-den-cas-na-tiera-del-sol-.html

Papiamentu translation:

atraco at home in tiera del sol

sunday, 02 october 2011 02:00

saturday alrededor of 10or of night two person dress as personal of seguridad owing to enter atraca percela mesa vista # 44 situa in tiera del sol. ey two atracado dress cu cover-all color black y camisa blanco cu one insiña similar at esun of personal of seguridad owing to mara one pareha german, agredi they y bay cu 3 etui of joyas balora at mey miyon dollar (cu is insured!), 5 thousand dollar at travellers checks y also coin cash. all this was in one safe cu the key colga at dje! the two atracadonan owing to leave core bay at leg self. so cu police owing to arrive at the sitio, owing to start one accion of buskeda in vecindario y cu aid of helicopter, owing to succeed grab one sospechoso scondi in baki of one pick up stop close of one cas in construccion close of the entrance of tierra del sol. is deal here of the conocido of police, m. palm. past owing to stay deteni y transporta for table view 44 for look at if the victimanan can owing to reconoce. the chens cu the have of haber cu the asunto here is minimo, because the was sleep in the baki of pick up for cuida one cas under construccion. the owner of the cas owing to confirma cu esey is berdad also. so self police y helicopter owing to follow busca in all the area but without mucho result. the question is stay yet con the pair owing to succeed lever territory of the casnan in tiera del sol, specialmente because cu car the is very dificil debi cu is controla all entrance y exit in the compleho of casnan, restaurant y golf course. claro cu at leg also can, although cu the cura is enough more far of where the casnan self is situa. also is as cuenta cu have seguridad moviendo rond in the casnan during all night. ambulance owing to present at the residencia for deal the victimananan, cu is one pareha german cu have 13 year end bibando at aruba y the departamento of "slachtoffer hulp" owing to brinda asistencia y sosten at the victimanan. this without doubt do not one good propaganda cu we will wanted haci for we turism of calidad high cu is opta for huur one cas for happen some day of trankilidad in the area exclusivo here.

I thought it was interesting that they question how the robbers were able to gain access because of all the security at Tierra del Sol?

IMO, this probably contributed.

http://arubaherald.com/entertainment/1223-the-hottest-party-in-aruba-takes-place-this-saturday-night-oct-1st-with-a-5-hour-open-bar-.html

Yep, Dolfi and Diablo both in da house last night!   

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/86558-halloweenfeest-tierra-mogelijk-afgelast

Google translation:

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: October 06, 2011, 10:10:19 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: October 06, 2011, 10:19:38 PM »

Dave Holloway Asks Courts to Declare his Daughter Natalee Holloway Deceased

<snipped>

Dave Holloway’s lawyer, Karen Hennecy, said Dave “is seeking closure for this family.” However, it appears that his ex-wife Beth Holloway was not aware of the legal proceedings.  That may not be the best direction. Beth Holloway, said she was surprised her ex-husband filed the request.

“I only learned about this when I was handed the citation by a process server while addressing a large audience at a conference in Georgia,” she said in a statement. “I don’t know what this is about, or why Dave is taking this action at this time.”

<snipped>

Posted September 15, 2011 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/09/15/dave-holloway-asks-courts-to-declare-his-daughter-natalee-holloway-deceased/

Natalee Holloway's mother opposes death declaration
By the CNN Wire Staff
September 22, 2011

<snipped>

Last week, Dave Holloway's attorney said he filed the petition because he "is seeking closure for his family."

"This is a normal proceeding for families when a loved one has been missing for an extended period of time," attorney Karen Hennecy said in a statement. "Alabama law requires a waiting period of five years when a body has not recovered and no death certificate has been issued."

"If Dave seeks closure on such a personal and sensitive matter, it should be respected, but not imposed upon Beth in such an adversarial and public manner," Kelly said Thursday.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/09/22/justice/alabama-holloway-petition/index.html

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: October 07, 2011, 12:02:33 AM »

Dave Letterman had a good joke about Amanda Knox.....said she was back in Seattle,
writing a book and as soon as she finished the book she was going hiking in Iran and then
go on a vacation to Aruba.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: October 07, 2011, 12:29:13 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10724.msg1471875#msg1471875

Something to consider regarding Dave..
Someone commented that he did not look well. Wasn't he in the hospital a year or so ago? I lost my husband a couple of years ago and am just now of a mind to tackle changing my will, etc. Perhaps, Dave has considered problems that could arise settling his estate with Natalee still missing...years of lawyers and court proceedings? A trip to the hospital can make one face the end of life issue. Maybe he is trying to do the right thing. Yes, maybe Beth should have been notified... maybe after all the stress of the last years he did not have the strength needed to see his daughter declared dead and to confront Beth. This cannot be easy for him. MOO

Tim Miller:  Well they was actually fishing trying to get away and relax a little bit in Louisiana (Falker Louisiana) and I got a call very late last night from Robin and they was afraid Dave had a heart attack.  Ummm he is going to be getting out of the hospital tonight and then Robin is taking him to a cardiologist tomorrow.  Uhhh we’re hoping it was just heat exhaustion uhhh combined with uhhh the stress of what he’s going through and but you know what we know stress can cause many illnesses and uhh heart problems is one of them.
Dave Holloway Hospitalized After Collapsing on a Boat
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8625.0;wap2

Tim Miller reports about Dave Holloway's heart attack while fishing in LOUISIANA.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe
<snip>

STEPH WATTS GOES ON TO STATE: Why do you have to allegedly be paid to do this and other stuff?  That’s what my issue is with Beth. I have no disrespect for her

I will state my opinion again and that is Dave aligned himself with all the wrong people. People who used what they could to get to Dave to get money/ or attention in some cases and some did it to thwart the investigation. I don't think I need to name all of them, but will upon demand. lol

For example, Dave gave a copy of a map that Joran gave to Jaap to Steph Watts & Tim Miller. They were the ones who thought Joran had told the truth of what happened to Natalee. It was another Joran hoax, but what is appalling is these individuals can't seem to figure it out. Steph Watts went over to Aruba & filmed the locations on the map. It's like they have no discernment whatsoever which means perhaps it is Steph Watts & Tim MIller who do this for some kind of notoriety and/or money and they are jealous of something they know nothing about - The BETH!
Fools!!!!!

Dave is over-weight in my opinion, he looks bad because a G_dly man as Tim Miller reports would have some discernment and not lead his life being disrespectful to the mother of his own daughter.

People were pouring in with contributions and we were all working our buttinsky's off and then I learn that Dave & Robin take off for a holiday in Las Vegas. So ya know, that doesn't sit right with me. It didn't sit right with me that Dave had Mark Purcell in Aruba as his buddy, nor did it sit right with me that his wife was pals with Reality - for all the obvious reasons that a lot of people know about, and it didn't sit right with me about Dave & Robin doing a support Aruba rather then Boycott switch-a-roo, nor his telling Tim Miler to run off the RV Persistence and go find Marco (another hoax) that came at a critical time. Nor did it sit right with me that Dave allowed Rudolf Vrolijk, Lorenzo Webb, Mark Purcell and Kawish Misier (who btw is friends with Deepak & Satish) fool him into searching a pond by their Geerman witness.

Sometimes people cause their own pain. Behavior is truth.

Stay calm - carry on!
ribbit

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/06/16/a-picture-from-aruba/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.