March 29, 2024, 03:17:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 407059 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: October 09, 2011, 01:14:59 AM »

Some of the Joran supporters have tried to claim bad translations .  In this case, it was a statement made by Jan van der Straten.  He was saying what Joran told him.  Van der Straten is dutch and would have given his statement in Dutch so it wouldn't be translated from Pap to Dutch then to English.  It is a simple translation from Dutch to English and these words are pretty straight forward.  I don't think it was literally dogs though, I think it was Deepak came with two friends or two others or two of his lowly friends.

TWEE HONDEN = TWO DOGS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=175.msg31677#msg31677

P.S.  I'm not suggesting you (Magnolia) are a Joran supporter 

I certainly am not a Joran supporter....many things, but not that!!

It was Iquitos and Black Tulip working on a word by word at RU.
I guess that explains a lot.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: October 09, 2011, 10:49:25 AM »

Peru court nixes Van der Sloot habeas corpus bid
Published on 8 October 2011 - 9:49pm

Peru's constitutional court on Saturday rejected a bid for release of Dutchman Joran Van der Sloot pending investigation into charges he killed a young local student last year.

Van der Sloot, who is accused of May 2010 murder of 21-year-old Stephany Flores, claimed in seeking release that his procedural rights were violated.

The court, however, found his complaint without merit.

Van der Sloot also remains the lead suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, a US tourist who was 18 when she went missing in Aruba in 2005.

In the Peru case, he had initially pleaded guilty, but then claimed that his confession was extorted. He then said he killed Flores under extreme emotional anger after Flores accessed files about Holloway on his computer.

Flores was killed on the same day -- May 30 -- of Holloway's disappearance five years earlier in Aruba. Flores was found dead in a Lima hotel.

Van der Sloot was twice arrested in the Holloway case and spent three months in jail but was never charged. Holloway's body has never been found.

<snipped>

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/peru-court-nixes-van-der-sloot-habeas-corpus-bid

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: October 09, 2011, 11:20:37 AM »

Some of the Joran supporters have tried to claim bad translations .  In this case, it was a statement made by Jan van der Straten.  He was saying what Joran told him.  Van der Straten is dutch and would have given his statement in Dutch so it wouldn't be translated from Pap to Dutch then to English.  It is a simple translation from Dutch to English and these words are pretty straight forward.  I don't think it was literally dogs though, I think it was Deepak came with two friends or two others or two of his lowly friends.

TWEE HONDEN = TWO DOGS

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/thesaurus/words+meaning+friend.html

The Online Slang Dictionary

dog

noun

1.  an unattractive person.

They're such a dog!

2.  a friend.

Also dawg.
What's up, dog?
He's my dog.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: October 09, 2011, 11:46:36 AM »

Mary Hamer giving an interview on Peru TV today.  At the end of this clip is the preview.  Resigned (RU) was right about her hair (roots) 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #864 on: October 09, 2011, 04:18:19 PM »

Makes me wonder if she went blonde for her trip to Castro Castro last December and hasn't bothered since.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: October 09, 2011, 04:37:46 PM »

TWEE HONDEN = TWO DOGS

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/thesaurus/words+meaning+friend.html

The Online Slang Dictionary

dog

noun

1.  an unattractive person.

They're such a dog!

2.  a friend.

Also dawg.
What's up, dog?
He's my dog.

The reason it made sense to me is that there is no Dutch word for "Honda",
so he would have reverted to the English in the statement.
I am still not and never will be a Joran supporter.
Just my thought.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: October 09, 2011, 06:19:13 PM »

Good !!! I hope this monster will stay in jail for so many years. Yesterday, I was reading that Stephanie's mother talked on TV for the first time after stephanie's dead...she said that to know that her daughter was killed was like receiving a shot on the head...that she was laying on the floor for days without not talking, just crying...(so sad) and Mr. Flores said that it was very disgusting to see Joran for the first time in court and he saw Joran very healthy (fat)when he cannot say the same about his daughter... (he couldn't continue talking). Also it seems that the monster was receiving special treatment because the Flores's lawyer said that Joran had a baby with a Peruvian girl...mmmmm
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: October 09, 2011, 06:35:44 PM »

I think this could be about two fishermen missing at sea...

http://www.awe24.com/20111008/8645/Premier_Mike_Eman_a_bay_pidi_Kustwacht_su_cooperacion_pa_yuda_den_buskeda_di

Papiamentu translation:

premier mike eman owing to bay ask kustwacht his cooperacion for help in buskeda of piscadornan perdi

22 hora happen come across, 8 of october 2011 20:08

saturday after of cu afternoon owing to enter informe of cu have 2 piscador perdi on lama y the family is preocupa because kustwacht not owing to leave for bay throw view y busca in lama, owing to dicidi for acerca minister president for his intervencion in this. saturday night minister president owing to bay at the kazerne of savaneta for ask they aid in the buskeda here, y this owing to give result already cu one rato after tanto the plane militar because; also the boat panther owing to leave bay busca in the area. on the photograph can see the arrival of the minister at mariniers kazerne at savaneta.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: October 09, 2011, 06:44:05 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20111008/8635/Turista_Americano_cu_ta_bishita_Aruba_regularmente_a_ser_haya_sin_bida_den

Papiamentu translation:

tourist americano cu is visit aruba regularly owing to being achieve without life in camber of hotel

1 day happen come across, 8 of october 2011 08:56

saturday morning owing to enter informe of cu have one tourist cu do not give sign of life in his camber at divi dutch village, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol they owing to compronde cu the tourist kenneth rellan charles of 70 year owing to being encontra without life. the personal of ambulance owing to solicita one doctor at the sitio. owing to come resulta cu here is deal of one dead natural. the victima owing to cumpra time shares at aruba y all year is visit aruba in month of oktober. we is extende we more deep words of condolencia at famianan because; also the empleadonan of the hotel cual also owing to being considera because; his family.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: October 09, 2011, 06:47:31 PM »

I think this could be about two fishermen missing at sea...

http://www.awe24.com/20111008/8645/Premier_Mike_Eman_a_bay_pidi_Kustwacht_su_cooperacion_pa_yuda_den_buskeda_di

Papiamentu translation:

premier mike eman owing to bay ask kustwacht his cooperacion for help in buskeda of piscadornan perdi

22 hora happen come across, 8 of october 2011 20:08

saturday after of cu afternoon owing to enter informe of cu have 2 piscador perdi on lama y the family is preocupa because kustwacht not owing to leave for bay throw view y busca in lama, owing to dicidi for acerca minister president for his intervencion in this. saturday night minister president owing to bay at the kazerne of savaneta for ask they aid in the buskeda here, y this owing to give result already cu one rato after tanto the plane militar because; also the boat panther owing to leave bay busca in the area. on the photograph can see the arrival of the minister at mariniers kazerne at savaneta.

http://www.awe24.com/20111008/8641/Buskeda_pa_boto_Chanty_cual_a_sali_bay_pisca_y_mester_a_drenta_mainta_pero

Papiamentu translation:

buskeda for boat "chanty" cual owing to leave bay pisca y have to owing to enter morning but still nothing

1 day happen come across, 8 of october 2011 15:03

have one boat of piscado perdi, cu 2 person abordo they have to owing to enter morning at hadicurari but till still they not owing to enter. is deal here of the boat of pisca of 20' blanco cu berde "chanty" #1263 they will owing to leave bay pisca zuidwest of aruba. esnan abordo is p.c. y e.de c.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: October 09, 2011, 07:07:14 PM »

Good !!! I hope this monster will stay in jail for so many years. Yesterday, I was reading that Stephanie's mother talked on TV for the first time after stephanie's dead...she said that to know that her daughter was killed was like receiving a shot on the head...that she was laying on the floor for days without not talking, just crying...(so sad) and Mr. Flores said that it was very disgusting to see Joran for the first time in court and he saw Joran very healthy (fat)when he cannot say the same about his daughter... (he couldn't continue talking). Also it seems that the monster was receiving special treatment because the Flores's lawyer said that Joran had a baby with a Peruvian girl...mmmmm

Hi cecilita,
The interview with Stephany's parents was back in June, very sad.

If you didn't see the interview, here's the link to a youtube of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW9bfBcIlls

The news about Joran being a father came out about the same time IIRC.  I'm not sure I believe that's true, jmo.  The mother of the child has denied it as well as Joran.  If it were his child, I think we would have heard something else about it by now.  I hope for the child's sake that Joran is not his father.

wizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: October 09, 2011, 07:40:35 PM »

yoo hoo, anybody home?
Code:
/code]

If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.
If you read the newspaper, you are misinformed.

-Mark Twain
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: October 09, 2011, 07:58:52 PM »

wwizard - Good to see you!  What have you been up to?
wizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: October 09, 2011, 08:01:26 PM »

just running to and fro, how U klaasend?

-Mark Twain
wizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: October 09, 2011, 08:05:24 PM »

bet its dark in here when you turn you the lights, aint it

-Mark Twain
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: October 09, 2011, 08:05:27 PM »

just running to and fro, how U klaasend?

I'm good!  You know about Joran killing Stephany Flores in Peru right?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: October 09, 2011, 08:06:30 PM »

We are following lot's of other cases but still keep track of things in Aruba and of course, van der Sloot and the Kalpoes.
wizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: October 09, 2011, 08:07:55 PM »

I saw sumthin here

-Mark Twain
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: October 09, 2011, 08:20:50 PM »

I saw sumthin here

Yeah, Stephany Flores in Peru..Joran pretty much beat and choked her to death then took off for Chili.  That was May 30,2010 exactly 5 years after Natalee.
wizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: October 09, 2011, 08:23:46 PM »

klaas what was the latest supposition of what happened that night?

-Mark Twain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.