April 18, 2024, 03:57:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 408445 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: October 09, 2011, 08:29:54 PM »

klaas what was the latest supposition of what happened that night?

I think many believe the same, that Natalee died and Joran and his dad got rid of her body.  I personally believe they drugged her and she fought off Joran's advances and Joran killed her.  I think it's as simple as that.  Paulus van der Sloot arranged to get rid of Natalee's body.  My opinion.
wizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: October 09, 2011, 08:46:04 PM »

frustrating to prolly never know

If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.
If you read the newspaper, you are misinformed.

-Mark Twain
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: October 09, 2011, 08:50:27 PM »

frustrating to prolly never know

For sure
wizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: October 09, 2011, 08:56:35 PM »

gotta go klaas, see you later

If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.
If you read the newspaper, you are misinformed.

-Mark Twain
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: October 09, 2011, 08:59:59 PM »

OK, thanks for dropping by.  Take care.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: October 09, 2011, 09:03:52 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: October 09, 2011, 09:06:00 PM »

For old times sake.  This is wwizards post from June 2005:

NH is probably alive (if she's minding).....but she ain't n or around aruba....what seems like random events is really a well oiled machine and it is ABOVE THE LAW...this is white slavery territory we're n....no "rules".....I no the game now....and we ALL need to deal w/ it.......if there was no internet I wood no only watt the mainstream media tells me (laughable) and b OK......but I no more now....

the scam is this....the dutchguy is the setup man. he takes the "mark" and
plays kissy kissy wink wink all week and plants the "trust me" hook.....he
sets em up and the brothers carry em 2 the boat......after they seperate the "mark" from "the herd" (and they did) and away we go......no body ever found means no murder conviction.....they do their "time" and are released........what a gig......foolproof......I feel for the people caught up in this twisted vortex....the ONLY way her parents will ever see her is 2 pay 2 have her back and it's very slim odds because that wood b an admission of guilt by the pirates of the caribbean.....u just don't kill women like NH....unless u can throw away $20,000, $50,000, $100,000.........way 2 valuable......the abducted women cooperate or die....real simple....what wood u do in their place? b honest w/ yourself......I'm through checking EVERY headline cause it don't matter.....I now no how it's gonna play now.....the "student"
brothers......."students" of watt and tell me about their mainland
connections.....the 3 will b released.....b honest agin.......no
evidence.....if this disturbs u, I apologize, it's just the reality of the
situation......hug ur fam, kids, friends 2 day because ur free and not in a
nightmare like this......watt did NH ever do to warrant her punishment....the trio is a lot more scared of their BOSS than the law......all the king horses and all the kings men......be well

NH has been SOLD. Don't shoot the messenger. The truth is ugly and it hurts. We must deal with it though as adults and stop pretending it doesn't happen. There's BIG money playing this game. Here's an example:
You buy a blonde women (popular where everyone is dark headed) for $100,000.
She could easily make you $50,000 a year for say 20 years. After 2 years
she's paid for and pure profit. $50,000 x 20 years = $1,000,000.
We lead sheltered lives in the US. Painfull to think about but it happens
ALL the time. She's NOT on Aruba, look all you want. This is the ONLY
scenario that fits all the "evidence". She was stalked from day 1, nothing
accidental about it. Time will bear this out.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: October 09, 2011, 09:06:24 PM »

Now I'm off to watch Dexter 
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: October 09, 2011, 09:31:37 PM »

Good !!! I hope this monster will stay in jail for so many years. Yesterday, I was reading that Stephanie's mother talked on TV for the first time after stephanie's dead...she said that to know that her daughter was killed was like receiving a shot on the head...that she was laying on the floor for days without not talking, just crying...(so sad) and Mr. Flores said that it was very disgusting to see Joran for the first time in court and he saw Joran very healthy (fat)when he cannot say the same about his daughter... (he couldn't continue talking). Also it seems that the monster was receiving special treatment because the Flores's lawyer said that Joran had a baby with a Peruvian girl...mmmmm

Hi cecilita,
The interview with Stephany's parents was back in June, very sad.

If you didn't see the interview, here's the link to a youtube of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW9bfBcIlls

The news about Joran being a father came out about the same time IIRC.  I'm not sure I believe that's true, jmo.  The mother of the child has denied it as well as Joran.  If it were his child, I think we would have heard something else about it by now.  I hope for the child's sake that Joran is not his father.
Thank you sweetie...I will watch the video Smile  ..well what I heard is that he sells sodas in jail  Monkey Devil!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: October 09, 2011, 11:31:02 PM »

Sliver of Hope

Natalee Holloway's Mom Still Hoping She Is Alive
Sept. 23, 2011

<snipped>

"Even if it's a one in a million chance, she wants to always have that sliver of hope," said Beth Holloway's attorney, John Q. Kelly, after a court hearing today over the contentious petition.

"She doesn't want to be in the position where Natalee could show up one day and ask, 'Why did you give up on me?'" he said.

<snipped?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/natalee-holloways-mom-clings-hope-daughter-alive/story?id=14591709

Inkling of Hope

B.C. woman describes 49-day ordeal in Nevada
CBC News Posted: Oct 4, 2011 3:54 PM PT
Last Updated: Oct 5, 2011 10:21 AM PT

<snipped>

Searchers have spent months combing the Nevada wilderness by air and ground looking for Albert Chretien, but have found no sign of him.

"Mostly, I think he must have passed away, maybe froze to death, but there's still that inkling of hope that maybe something really unusual happened, maybe he is safe somewhere and just surviving, still lost," his wife said. "I just can't seem to put it out of my mind until I know for sure."

<snipped>

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2011/10/04/bc-rita-chretien-nevada.html

Re: Albert & Rita Chretien, Penticton, BC missing WA St. (Rita alive/Al Missing)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9720.new#new

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: October 09, 2011, 11:55:39 PM »

NH is probably alive (if she's minding).....but she ain't n or around aruba....what seems like random events is really a well oiled machine and it is ABOVE THE LAW...this is white slavery territory we're n....no "rules".....I no the game now....and we ALL need to deal w/ it.......if there was no internet I wood no only watt the mainstream media tells me (laughable) and b OK......but I no more now....

sets em up and the brothers carry em 2 the boat......after they seperate the "mark" from "the herd" (and they did) and away we go......no body ever found means no murder conviction.....they do their "time" and are released........what a gig......foolproof......I feel for the people caught up in this twisted vortex....the ONLY way her parents will ever see her is 2 pay 2 have her back and it's very slim odds because that wood b an admission of guilt by the pirates of the caribbean.....u just don't kill women like NH....unless u can throw away $20,000, $50,000, $100,000.........way 2 valuable......the abducted women cooperate or die....real simple....what wood u do in their place? b honest w/ yourself......I'm through checking EVERY headline cause it don't matter.....I now no how it's gonna play now.....the "student"
nightmare like this......watt did NH ever do to warrant her punishment....the trio is a lot more scared of their BOSS than the law......all the king horses and all the kings men......be well

NH has been SOLD. Don't shoot the messenger. The truth is ugly and it hurts. We must deal with it though as adults and stop pretending it doesn't happen. There's BIG money playing this game. Here's an example:
Chilling......................................I really don't know what would be worse. I really don't.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #891 on: October 10, 2011, 12:04:01 AM »

Chilling......................................I really don't know what would be worse. I really don't.

I agree wreck...chilling...to the bone.  I couldn't help but think IF this were true, and if she possibly after six years still had a sliver of hope that one day she would be rescued; then being shown the headlines that soon she will be declared dead...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: October 10, 2011, 12:18:37 AM »

Dilma's daughter just returned from a taekwondo competition in Orlando.

http://www.24ora.com/deporte-mainmenu-7/37954-claudia-arends-y-denzil-tromp-di-moi-dum-taekwondo-center-a-yega-aruba-bek-.html

Papiamentu translation:

claudia arends y denzil tromp of moi-dum taekwondo center owing to arrive aruba bek

sunday, 09 october 2011 14:21

saturday nightfall claudia arends y denzil tromp both medaya of silver owing to return cas bek after of can owing to participa in the 1st daedo true score international open. for denzil tromp this is his previous to trip cu the la arrive of participa in exterior y owing to earn medaya of silver also. one experencia very big for denzil tromp. at orlando vashti tromp owing to coach claudia arends y denzil tromp at where cu they contrincantenan was just one bit more strong cu they the trip here. denzil tromp owing to let know end cu the is bay train more duro now here for so prepara his self for another year at where cu assure nick yacobucci can count ; cu more participacion of aruba. the two atletanan owing to wordo recibi for they familiarnan y amigonan of taekwondo kendenan owing to bay airport. the week here lesson of taekwondo is bay follow at where cu both athlete have to prepara they self for her next campeonato.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: October 10, 2011, 02:02:11 AM »

::justice2NJ::

darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #894 on: October 10, 2011, 04:05:32 AM »

Hello, Everyone!  I hope everyone is doing well. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: October 10, 2011, 05:46:48 AM »

Hello, Everyone!  I hope everyone is doing well. 

Good morning Darleen 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: October 10, 2011, 11:49:43 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/aruba-sex-swinger-robyn-gardner-death-trap-excusive-interview-it-could-have-been-me

ARUBA SEX SWINGER DEATH TRAP: “IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME!”
Published on: October 10, 2011
by John Blosser , NATIONAL ENQUIRER

::snipping2::

During one exchange, he asked Rebecca to go to Aruba with him on an all-expenses-paid vacation. “He said he wanted to have sex and wanted to take pictures and videos,” noted Rebecca.

“He hinted that Robyn would be coming along.” But Rebecca added Giordano made a mistake that may have saved her life.

“He really scared me when he said he would take out insurance on me and I would have to sign some forms,” she said. “I thought, ‘He wants to take me down there and kill me.’”

Adding to her apprehension, she said Giordano started talking about Natalee Holloway, the Alabama teen who went missing in Aruba, and her suspected killer Joran van der Sloot.

Rebecca recalled: “Gary said, ‘It’s too bad about her. They’ll never find her – I’m sure they won’t.’ “When I told him I thought Joran was attractive, he said, ‘For someone who looks so stupid, he must be pretty smart. He got away with murder.’”

“After he went to Aruba, I didn’t hear from him,” said Rebecca.

“Then, on Aug. 19, I saw photos of Gary and Robyn, who’d gone missing, on the news. I thought, ‘Oh, my God! I KNOW that guy!’ “All I could think was, ‘That could have been ME!’”
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: October 10, 2011, 02:12:47 PM »

With video of the interview with Mary Hamer.

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/1315197/noticia-angel-guardian-van-der-sloot-pide-humala-que-lo-amnistie

Google translation

The "guardian angel" of Van der Sloot Humala calls it amnesty

Sunday October 9, 2011 - 5:02 pm

Mary Hamer is a radiologist who pays for the defense of Joran Van der Sloot, the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores. She claims that the Dutchman is innocent of the two murders he is charged (the other is the American Natalee Holloway) and requested through the TV that President Ollanta Humala as amnesty.

"I contribute to legal fees Joran. He has three lawyers (...) I have witnessed the events in Aruba and Peru in five years, and when I see the strong attacking the weak, that's where I speak, "said Hamer images spread by" The Sunday "Panamericana TV.

"My relationship with Mr. Van der Sloot is summarized in three points: First, I am the fighter for civil rights. Number two, I am your guardian angel. Third, I am proposing a program for ten years Gandhi, "he said.

This program ensures Gandhi, she said, supervise Van Sloot on principles of conflict resolution, anger management and domestic violence, and rehabilitate any addiction, "for example, gambling."

AMNESTY REQUESTS
Hamer said that the charges against Van der Sloot is a product of "a conspiracy" and has evidence of a "secret FBI operation in Aruba, in May 2010, the department involving the U.S. FBI and John Kelly, Hollowey lawyer. "

He also notes that she "can prove" that there was "a secret FBI operation in Peru in May 2010."

"Universal concept of civil rights say that everyone is innocent until proven otherwise. I'm asking for amnesty for him and I will supervise their return, "he said.

"I've visited twice in the Miguel Castro Castro and has been wonderful to see him again. I see his evolution. It is a human being who is trying to improve, "he concluded.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: October 10, 2011, 06:37:16 PM »

I think this could be about two fishermen missing at sea...

http://www.awe24.com/20111008/8645/Premier_Mike_Eman_a_bay_pidi_Kustwacht_su_cooperacion_pa_yuda_den_buskeda_di

Papiamentu translation:

premier mike eman owing to bay ask kustwacht his cooperacion for help in buskeda of piscadornan perdi

22 hora happen come across, 8 of october 2011 20:08

saturday after of cu afternoon owing to enter informe of cu have 2 piscador perdi on lama y the family is preocupa because kustwacht not owing to leave for bay throw view y busca in lama, owing to dicidi for acerca minister president for his intervencion in this. saturday night minister president owing to bay at the kazerne of savaneta for ask they aid in the buskeda here, y this owing to give result already cu one rato after tanto the plane militar because; also the boat panther owing to leave bay busca in the area. on the photograph can see the arrival of the minister at mariniers kazerne at savaneta.

http://www.awe24.com/20111008/8641/Buskeda_pa_boto_Chanty_cual_a_sali_bay_pisca_y_mester_a_drenta_mainta_pero

Papiamentu translation:

buskeda for boat "chanty" cual owing to leave bay pisca y have to owing to enter morning but still nothing

1 day happen come across, 8 of october 2011 15:03

have one boat of piscado perdi, cu 2 person abordo they have to owing to enter morning at hadicurari but till still they not owing to enter. is deal here of the boat of pisca of 20' blanco cu berde "chanty" #1263 they will owing to leave bay pisca zuidwest of aruba. esnan abordo is p.c. y e.de c.

http://arubaherald.com/local/1325-two-fishermen-lost-at-sea.html

Two fishermen lost at sea
Monday, 10 October 2011 01:09

Pierre Croes and Emiliano de Cuba left on a routine fishingtrip Friday afternoon and were expected back on Saturday morning. Family approached authorities early Saturday afternoon, when their loved ones had not yet returned.
The men had gone to sea on the 18-foot Shanti, a traditional fishing boat. Every organization that is able to contribute to the search has been participating.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: October 11, 2011, 06:33:00 PM »

http://www.dushi-curacao.info/news-aruba/amerikaanse-arts-voorzag-joran-van-geld.html

Google translation:

AMERICAN DOCTOR PROVIDED JORAN MONEY
POSTED IN NEWS ARUBA
Saturday, October 8, 2011 10:17

Mary Hammer, the "aunt" of Joran van der Sloot.

ORANGE CITY - An American radiologist from Florida named Mary Hammer, provided Joran van der Sloot Peruvian lawyer and his mother Anita, until recently, regular amounts of money. It would be tens of thousands in the most recent month. Times reporter John van den Heuvel, those in close contact with Joran, calls her "aunt".

The visits to Joran Van den Heuvel Castro Castro prison in Peru was the reporter that he possessed money and could afford such things to his own cell and a television in the cell. Things which you reportedly have to pay significant sums for the Castro Castro prison. Hammer, the deposit of the "notable payments" to the Telegraph admitted. About her motive for the payments they would lose nothing. Have said they have no relationship with the Dutchman on trial for the murder of Stephany Flores. She also says not in love with Joran. The doctor told the Dutch TV program RTL Boulevard is "to feel love for all creatures."

She was against Van den Heuvel said an FBI conspiracy to suspect Joran and think 'it is framed. Hammer is in its own words defending the civil rights of the accused. The rich American woman would Joran more than one year of money provided. The pair have met each other last December. She brought him a visit in prison. On this visit Hamar said that Joran was very polite and understanding. She describes her relationship with the suspect as "good" and she has offered to Joran's "spiritual leader" to be.

Joran is on trial on suspicion of killing Stephany Flores on May 30 last year in his hotel room in Lima. Justice has 30 years in prison and demanded an indemnity of 120,000 florins converted. The family of the victim is however not enough and wants a life sentence for the accused. The court is currently considering this request and will soon release a statement about what the charges will be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.