April 19, 2024, 11:03:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 408610 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: October 13, 2011, 12:57:49 PM »

Thanks Dana, Blink, and Clint van Zandt! 

Great show!   

I didn't get a chance to listen but will when I edit the show audio and post it later tonight.  I have to listen to stuff with head phones and it's just too darned hot for headphones tonight (97) .

See, I told you Dana was hot!   Monkey Devil!   He even affects Klaas!    

I have a friend from West Hollywood who was complaining about the heat last night.  What a difference.  It was chilly here,

Little did I know, the remedy was right here in the Monkey cage.  Monkey Devil!   

Mrs. Dana, you are a very lucky woman to be able to hear his voice at night.  I apologize for my adolescent crush.

In all seriousness, Dana is simply the best.  He has interesting guests, asks great questions, stays on topic, and lets his guests talk.  Other interviewers forget their guests are the ones with the answers and their job is to ask pertinent questions to get those answers,  Not Dana, he gives the guest time to answer the questions he asks, does not interrupt, does great research before the show, has an impressive background which qualifies him to be the one asking the questions and making comments on the answers, treats the topic with respect, and is always mindful of the victim or the subject of his conversations.  Great job, Dana!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #921 on: October 13, 2011, 03:00:17 PM »

Great show!   

I didn't get a chance to listen but will when I edit the show audio and post it later tonight.  I have to listen to stuff with head phones and it's just too darned hot for headphones tonight (97) .

I have a friend from West Hollywood who was complaining about the heat last night.  What a difference.  It was chilly here,

Mrs. Dana, you are a very lucky woman to be able to hear his voice at night.  I apologize for my adolescent crush.

In all seriousness, Dana is simply the best.  He has interesting guests, asks great questions, stays on topic, and lets his guests talk.  Other interviewers forget their guests are the ones with the answers and their job is to ask pertinent questions to get those answers,  Not Dana, he gives the guest time to answer the questions he asks, does not interrupt, does great research before the show, has an impressive background which qualifies him to be the one asking the questions and making comments on the answers, treats the topic with respect, and is always mindful of the victim or the subject of his conversations.  Great job, Dana!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: October 13, 2011, 03:27:15 PM »

Great show!   

Dana IS the best! 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: October 13, 2011, 06:45:16 PM »

With video

http://www.crimesite.nl/nieuws/criminelen/22113-peter-r-de-vries-op-de-grill.html

Google translation

Peter R. De Vries on the grill
News - People
Thursday, October 13, 2011 2:27 p.m.

Sven Kock Elman interviewed yesterday in his program Eye to Eye prominent crime reporter. After 5 minutes the first irritation begins to emerge about the conversation, as Elman Kock De Vries asks why so few treats organized crime in his program. "The way you measure it and now I want to know if I'm clear on the bone, does not reflect the way you've invited me." Looking back after the break.

Kock Elman is De Vries on his relationship with Klaas Bruinsma, the royalties from his book that were paid to Cor van Hout and that is news that the criminal informant Patrick van der Eem part received from the foreign sales of the TV broadcast on Joran van der Sloot. De Vries reported at that time a few days ill when Endemol director Paul Romer refused to accept that deal.

::snipping2::
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: October 13, 2011, 07:56:50 PM »

In the news:  Terrick Mansur and Louis Miguel Mansur

http://www.themorningnewsaruba.com/

The Morning News Aruba
Thursday, October 13, 2011

Arubook mobile directory collaborates with Free Coupons Aruba

Page 5
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: October 13, 2011, 10:08:20 PM »

With video

http://www.crimesite.nl/nieuws/criminelen/22113-peter-r-de-vries-op-de-grill.html

Google translation

Peter R. De Vries on the grill
News - People
Thursday, October 13, 2011 2:27 p.m.

Sven Kock Elman interviewed yesterday in his program Eye to Eye prominent crime reporter. After 5 minutes the first irritation begins to emerge about the conversation, as Elman Kock De Vries asks why so few treats organized crime in his program. "The way you measure it and now I want to know if I'm clear on the bone, does not reflect the way you've invited me." Looking back after the break.

Kock Elman is De Vries on his relationship with Klaas Bruinsma, the royalties from his book that were paid to Cor van Hout and that is news that the criminal informant Patrick van der Eem part received from the foreign sales of the TV broadcast on Joran van der Sloot. De Vries reported at that time a few days ill when Endemol director Paul Romer refused to accept that deal.

Google translation

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: October 13, 2011, 10:19:31 PM »

Towards the end of the interview...The interviewer had just asked him something about Patrick van der Eem...and Peter said something about Joran van der Sloot; I THINK he was saying something to the effect of...is anyone upset about the amount of money Joran made from his television interviews....JMO

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: October 13, 2011, 10:28:02 PM »

Such a handsome man 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: October 13, 2011, 10:40:43 PM »

Such a handsome man 

I've watched the video twice already.   

I can only understand about six words he's said but that's o.k.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: October 13, 2011, 10:52:35 PM »

TM - I think you and I are going to have to get in line behind Anna 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: October 14, 2011, 07:43:11 AM »

Hey, hey...don't forget me.  Hope he can handle a foursome.   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: October 14, 2011, 11:33:29 AM »

How about a "fivesome"?   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: October 14, 2011, 01:57:05 PM »

How about a "fivesome"?   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: October 14, 2011, 03:22:01 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: October 14, 2011, 04:55:54 PM »

Such a handsome man 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: October 14, 2011, 04:56:50 PM »

Jacob Lex aboard The RV Persistence

Joran's Facebook - CASSIE LEX sister of Jacob Lex

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: October 14, 2011, 04:57:18 PM »

May 31 and May 29th just before he murdered Stephany Flores

Anita is referring to Joran's FB photo - I find it interesting that Joran who likes to
see himself in photos posted a photo of the ocean & a boat

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: October 15, 2011, 09:45:04 AM »

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=41&sid=2593542

Aruba: An island in the storm

Saturday - 10/15/2011, 8:58am  ET
Robyn Colson Gardner (Courtesy of Facebook)
Robyn Gardner, 35, has been missing since Aug. 2 and is presumed dead. (File Photo)

WASHINGTON - Robyn Gardner went missing more than two months ago after traveling to Aruba with Gary Giordano. She is presumed dead, and he has been detained as a suspect since early August.

Giordano, 50, called police in Aruba around 6:30 p.m. on Aug. 2 to say that he and Gardner, 35, got separated while snorkeling and she never made it back to shore.

Giordano, an owner of a temporary staffing business from Gaithersburg, Md., traveled to Aruba with Gardner, from Frederick, Md., on July 31 and reported her missing two days later. He told police that she disappeared while the two were snorkeling.

He initially assisted the search but was detained at the airport Aug. 5 as he tried to leave Aruba. Authorities said they found discrepancies in his story. Giordano has denied any wrongdoing through his attorney.

WTOP's Del Walters has traveled to Aruba to look at how this latest missing person's case has affected the tiny Caribbean island.

Aruba wants to see itself as a happy place. A warm, sunny place welcoming to tourists from across the world.

But Gardner's disappearance is the second mark on the tiny island's otherwise pristine image. First Natalee Holloway and now Robyn Gardner. In both cases an attractive young tourist disappears, and in both cases, no one can seem to find the body.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: October 15, 2011, 09:51:12 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/20111014/8695/Turista_di_edad_a_dal_abao_na_Casibari_Rock_Formation_ambulans_a_practica_CPR

Papiamentu translation:

tourist of edad owing to strike abao at casibari rock formation, ambulance owing to practica cpr y hibe cu urgencia for hospital

1 day happen come across, 14 of october 2011 08:57

diabierna morning owing to enter informe of cu one lady tourist owing to strike abao at casibari rock formation y not was give sign of life, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come notice cu ambulance was present y was practicando cpr on the lady tourist of edad. they owing to follow cpr y owing to take away the lady cu urgencia for hospital. at arrival not owing to stay nothing another cu constata cu the lady owing to fayece. is deal here of the lady m.r. of 84 year cu is of visit cu barco crucero. at famianan of the fayecida is bay we more sincero words of condolencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: October 15, 2011, 09:55:37 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/20111014/8696/Homber_cu_menos_bon_intencion_pa_bula_for_di_barancanan_a_dal_abao_y_fractura

Papiamentu translation:

man cu less good intencion for fly for of barancanan owing to strike abao y fractura his back

23 hora happen come across, 14 of october 2011 09:59

diabierna morning owing to enter informe of cu one person cu less good intencion will owing to cay at water at natural bridge, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol y ambulance owing to come across cu some familiar y one man throw memey of the barancanan. they owing to come compronde cu here is deal cu the person here was have bad intencion in his cabez for place end at his own life, but the not owing to succeed y ela cay. in the attempt here the will owing to fractura his back. the personal of ambulance they owing to atende the victima y after owing to transporte for hospital already cu the was complain of much dolor of back. come across

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.