March 28, 2024, 08:29:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 406994 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #960 on: October 15, 2011, 11:02:36 PM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Theo van der Sanden
http://www.facebook.com/theo.vandersanden?sk=info

Melinda Tünde Gobesz
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002087543687&sk=info

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/theo-sanden/15/692/0

http://www.megawood.hu/ceginformacio/index.php

http://nl-nl.facebook.com/pages/MEGAWOOD-KFT/194760920578782

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: October 15, 2011, 11:14:12 PM »

Thanks TexasMom.  You've linked up some more people, I see. 

I hadn't seen a picture of Paulus the Perv in a while, nor his pug-ugly widow Anita.  He's taken his secrets to his grave, but Anita...she knows.     JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: October 15, 2011, 11:19:47 PM »

International Friends of Aruba newsletter Sept 2007

http://www.angelfire.com/amiga2/ifaruba/newsletters/2007/newsletter_09september_2007.pdf

::snipping2::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: October 15, 2011, 11:33:04 PM »

Thanks TexasMom.  You've linked up some more people, I see. 

I hadn't seen a picture of Paulus the Perv in a while, nor his pug-ugly widow Anita.  He's taken his secrets to his grave, but Anita...she knows.     JMHO

YW MuffyBee!   

Anita's always known, she fooled some but not us.  jmho   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: October 16, 2011, 06:26:58 AM »

::justice2NJ::

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: October 16, 2011, 09:02:44 AM »

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!

::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: October 16, 2011, 09:46:43 AM »

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!

::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::

Good morning Sharon!!  ITA!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: October 16, 2011, 10:34:25 AM »

That picture of Paulus is disgusting.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: October 16, 2011, 12:04:06 PM »

Any picture of Paulus is disgusting, isn't it?     JMHO

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: October 16, 2011, 12:05:05 PM »

Good morning Lily Valley!  I see you up there in the rafters!   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: October 16, 2011, 12:41:25 PM »

Now that's true.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: October 16, 2011, 01:20:16 PM »

Now that's true.

But then there are some pictures that tend to be even more disgusting, like the one with his zipper down.  I won't post it, since I'm sure you know which one I mean.  I haven't decided which is worse, the picture of Paulus with his shorts zipper down or the see through brown blouse Anita was sporting. 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #972 on: October 16, 2011, 02:18:38 PM »

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  YUP!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #973 on: October 16, 2011, 02:19:01 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: October 16, 2011, 03:13:33 PM »

http://www.emerson.edu/sites/default/files/Files/Academics/institute-winter-2011-newsletter.pdf
National Collegiate Honors Conference
The Honors Program continues to be well represented at the National Collegiate
Honors Conference with the number of students presenting [faculty-reviewed]
papers over the past five years, exceeding that of any other college. This year,
three Honors Program juniors presented their work on the “Student
Interdisciplinary Research Panels” in Kansas City: Charis Talcott, “Painting the
Unconscious: Dali, Psychoanalysis, and Surrealism”; Valentijn van der Sloot,
“Community Development: A Closer Look at Boston’s Villa Victoria”
; and Anna
Hofvander, “The Will to Create: Eternal Return as an Anti-Pessimistic Aphorism in
Thus Spoke Zarathustra.”

http://www.westminstercollege.edu/pdf/honors/NCHC2010_Pre-Program.pdf

snip

Student Interdisciplinary Research Panels Kansas City (2010)
Sponsored by Hanbury Evans Wright Vlattas + Company
Friday, October 22, 2010

snip

12:30 PM – 1:45 PM
Session 2: Local Solutions to National Problems: Urban Renewal and Healthcare
Moderator: Joan Digby, NCHC past president (2000)
• Teddy Thorsgaard*, Minot State University
The Use of Cost-Effectiveness Analyses in Health Care Rationing Decisions
• Kristin Olson*, University of Alabama at Birmingham
Challenges in Healthcare: Examining Birmingham, AL, as a Model for Addressing the
Needs of Under-Represented Populations at the Local Level
Valentijn van der Sloot*, Emerson College
Community Development: A Closer Look at Boston’s Villa Victoria

(ironic!)

http://www.emerson.edu/sites/default/files/ExpressionSpring2010.pdf

snip

Valentijn van der Sloot ’12, a Visual
and Media Arts concentrator
with a minor in Marketing, is also
in the Honors Program. Van der Sloot
is also assistant head photographer
of the Emerson-based em magazine
and an active member of Frames
Per Second. “I strive to achieve the
well-rounded education
I came to Emerson for while gaining
the real-life experience to build a
career in film/media production.
I have applied to the Prague Summer
Film Program for 2010 and also hope
to attend the Los Angeles Program
my senior year
to further my interests
in both photography and film.”

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=583061336&sk=wall

snip

Valentijn van der Sloot
so happy that you're FINALLY 21!! Now you can use your real ID instead of just passing off your PADI Jr. open water license.
September 23 at 3:54pm ·

Susan Hieter thanks, Valentijn. Yes, I can finally drink legally here in Guam. Speaking of diving, I am heading to South Africa during X-mas to dive with the great whites!!! How's college in LA?
September 23 at 6:24pm

Haven't found anything that confirms whether or not he's there, but I'll keep looking... 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: October 16, 2011, 03:46:38 PM »

The Goal is Twofold

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Page 208-209:  The goal of education is twofold: to bring a message about personal safety to high-school and college students and to educate travellers.

Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: October 16, 2011, 03:49:30 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: October 16, 2011, 03:53:12 PM »

Sliver of Hope

Natalee Holloway's Mom Still Hoping She Is Alive
Sept. 23, 2011

<snipped>

"Even if it's a one in a million chance, she wants to always have that sliver of hope," said Beth Holloway's attorney, John Q. Kelly, after a court hearing today over the contentious petition.

"She doesn't want to be in the position where Natalee could show up one day and ask, 'Why did you give up on me?'" he said.

<snipped?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/natalee-holloways-mom-clings-hope-daughter-alive/story?id=14591709

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: October 16, 2011, 03:57:38 PM »

Natalee

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

In Natalee's Room

Page 1-2:
  It's early morning, and the house is quiet.  I'm still lying in bed, eyes closed.  I don't want to open them, because when I do, I'll have to face the day I've dreaded the most for the past twenty months.  Today I have to pack up Natalee's things for the last time.  Today I will have to say the final good-bye.  And I'm not ready.

Eyes still closed, I hear an occasional car pass in front of the house.  Another one stops across the street, and I hear the car door open, letting music and cheerful muffled voices escape for a moment.  Then close again.  The stillness in the house is interrupted by the harmonious tapping of little paws as Macy the dog and Carl the cat move across the hardwood floors.  Stopping for a moment.  Then tapping again.  The cold morning brings the sounds of life's activities as people step into another day of their routines.

Maybe if I don't open my eyes this day will just pass and I won't have to face what I have to do.  The painful inevitable chore that has been looming over me since my beautiful daughter, Natalee disappeared on the last night of her senior high school trip to Aruba.  The day has come to take her room apart and box it up.  I have to go through her belongings, which have remained untouched since she left home on May 26, 2005.  The movers will be here day after tomorrow.

Nothing of my life before Natalee disappeared in Aruba has remained intact.  Not my career.  Not my home.  Not my marriage.  My husband, Jug, and I are divorcing after six years.  My son, Natalee's younger brother, Matt, and I are moving in two days.  I have a lot to do.

I manage to swing my legs off the bed and sit up.  Reluctantly, I open my eyes and sit on the edge for a few moments.  I feel like concrete.  Heavy.  Very heavy.  Finally I stand up and slowly walk a half dozen steps or so down the short hall and turn right at Natalee's bedroom doorway ...

Page 16:  I'm glad I'm alone to recount the events that have brought me to this place on this morning, preparing to pack up and leave this house and Mountain Brook. Standing in the doorway of Natalee's room, I unwillingly step inside to the center of it, look around slowly, take it all in. In what feels like slow motion, I bend my knees until they touch the floor, rest my hands on the light cream-colored rug in front of me, and roll over onto my right side. Curling up in a fetal position, my head tucked down, arms crossing over my chest, I close my eyes again. And the cry I have fought off for almost two years finally comes. The final good-bye cry. And it comes hard. From somewhere deep, deep inside me. And it feels as if it will never stop. As if the pain can never be contained again.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: October 16, 2011, 04:03:06 PM »

Carp - Scared Monkeys

+++++++++

Freebird

If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?

Lynyrd Skynyrd

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.