Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11

<< < (320/357) > >>

cubbeegirl:
Quote from: TURBOTHINK on June 16, 2011, 09:09:17 PM

You can't make this stuff up...............the prosecuting attorney for this criminal charged with kidnapping they claim talked to George was prosecuted by Judge Perry. LOL

Jeez...it's like a little soap opera...too bad Caylee really is dead and can't magically come back like they do on the soaps...

Aurelia7:
Quote from: SunnyinTX on June 16, 2011, 09:14:02 PM

Quote from: TURBOTHINK on June 16, 2011, 09:06:52 PM

Quote from: Aurelia7 on June 16, 2011, 08:56:30 PM

I'm wondering about Eric Baker.  I did a search here but it only leads me to threads, not actual posts.  I'm curious because I just found this:

Eric Baker

Casey’s Story: Casey Anthony told her mother Baker was Caylee’s father. Cindy Anthony said her daughter described Baker as two years younger and an old friend who lived out of state in either Kentucky or North Carolina. Casey Anthony called her mother shortly after Caylee’s second birthday and said Baker had died in a car accident. At one point, Casey Anthony claimed to have an obituary for Baker, but said she lost it. She said she stayed in touch with Baker’s widow and that Caylee had a half brother.

What Investigators Found:  Investigators never tracked down an Eric Baker, but they did discover a Kentucky death certificate for an Eric Baker who died in an auto accident. It has never been determined if he fathered Caylee. Initially, Casey Anthony said her ex-fiancé Jessie Grund was the father, though it was later revealed he was not. DNA tests also ruled out Casey’s brother, Lee Anthony, as the father. Casey Anthony made another claim about Caylee’s father, telling her friend Melina Calabrese that he was a one-night stand named “Josh.” She said he was from Georgia and worked at Universal Studios. Similar to her story about Baker, Casey Anthony said “Josh” died in a car accident in 2007.  She said he had a girlfriend he planned to marry and had another child.

Caylee’s father is still unknown.

What is the real possibility that Eric is the father?  Is there a picture of him anywhere?

(Source of article:  http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/03/the-breakdown-casey-anthony’s-“imaginary-friends”/ )

She also told there was a guy named Keith from Tennessee who was there on Thanksgiving holiday who is the father. The time frame on that one did match up.

and Jesus Ortiz....she has a list to choose from

http://www.zimbio.com/Casey+Anthony/articles/23/Jesus+Ortiz+Most+Likely+Not+Caylee+Marie+Anthony

n attorney representing the family of Jesus Ortiz said on Wednesday that as far as they know, Ortiz is not the father of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Ortiz, 20, died in a car crash in Orlando in May 2007. He attended Colonial High School with Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony.

In recent weeks, rumors surfaced on the Internet that Ortiz could be the father of Caylee.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Sweeeet jeazuz!  So that's now three guys she knew who died in car crashes?  So strange...

Northern Rose:
Quote from: islandmonkey on June 16, 2011, 09:24:39 PM

::MonkeyEek::  Leonard P has officially lost what teeny amount of brain cells he had.....he just stated that LE knew where Caylee was for 6 months before she was found.......she wasn't even reported missing until July so that doesn't add up, he is a media whore and is milking this tragedy for every minute of airtime possible ::MonkeyNoNo:: Then he stated he gave the LE 2 days to disclose where the body was or he was going to go public. WHATEVER you old crazy fool.....I am sure LE sat on it and lost forensic evidence which could have lead to COD and chitloads of evidence. If I were JP, I'd gag tha senile nutjob along with whorealdo.

Mark Eiglish said he would be his lawyer and give him a discount.  He may need it after that pile of crappola spewed out of his mouth just now.

pinkbanana:
Quote from: cookie on June 16, 2011, 09:28:44 PM

Padilla said that he knows where the duct tape was stored..if so, then he needs to let prosecution know ....

Cookie, he is BANANAS!! I was sitting here yelling at my tv.
He has LOST his mind.  ::MonkeyHaHa::

pb

darla:
Quote from: TURBOTHINK on June 16, 2011, 09:06:52 PM

Quote from: Aurelia7 on June 16, 2011, 08:56:30 PM

I'm wondering about Eric Baker.  I did a search here but it only leads me to threads, not actual posts.  I'm curious because I just found this:

Eric Baker

Casey’s Story: Casey Anthony told her mother Baker was Caylee’s father. Cindy Anthony said her daughter described Baker as two years younger and an old friend who lived out of state in either Kentucky or North Carolina. Casey Anthony called her mother shortly after Caylee’s second birthday and said Baker had died in a car accident. At one point, Casey Anthony claimed to have an obituary for Baker, but said she lost it. She said she stayed in touch with Baker’s widow and that Caylee had a half brother.

What Investigators Found:  Investigators never tracked down an Eric Baker, but they did discover a Kentucky death certificate for an Eric Baker who died in an auto accident. It has never been determined if he fathered Caylee. Initially, Casey Anthony said her ex-fiancé Jessie Grund was the father, though it was later revealed he was not. DNA tests also ruled out Casey’s brother, Lee Anthony, as the father. Casey Anthony made another claim about Caylee’s father, telling her friend Melina Calabrese that he was a one-night stand named “Josh.” She said he was from Georgia and worked at Universal Studios. Similar to her story about Baker, Casey Anthony said “Josh” died in a car accident in 2007.  She said he had a girlfriend he planned to marry and had another child.

Caylee’s father is still unknown.

What is the real possibility that Eric is the father?  Is there a picture of him anywhere?

(Source of article:  http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/03/the-breakdown-casey-anthony’s-“imaginary-friends”/ )

She also told there was a guy named Keith from Tennessee who was there on Thanksgiving holiday who is the father. The time frame on that one did match up.

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Eric Baker's death certificate is somewhere in discovery. Eric died in a car crash in May of 2008, he had just turned 18 in March which would have put him at 14 when Caylee was concieved. Eric was also Bi-racial with a black father and white mother And lived in Kentucky. I just do not see Casey at 19 sleeping with a 14 yr old and Caylee did not appear  bi-racial at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page