March 28, 2024, 05:31:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 483281 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1620 on: June 16, 2011, 09:56:33 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Eric Baker's death certificate is somewhere in discovery. Eric died in a car crash in May of 2008, he had just turned 18 in March which would have put him at 14 when Caylee was concieved. Eric was also Bi-racial with a black father and white mother And lived in Kentucky. I just do not see Casey at 19 sleeping with a 14 yr old and Caylee did not appear  bi-racial at all.
Not directed at you Darla, but....are you kidding me?  I don't think Casey put an age limit on anyone she slept with.  jmo. 

And no, he could not be Caylee's father as she had no African American in her genes.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: June 16, 2011, 09:57:18 PM »

Mark E.  Is talking about juror @4...mistake on Judge Perry's part...could be the lone hold out juror..
Worrisome...hope JP didn't mess this up..
Can the other jurors kick her off like in Scott Peterson case?.

I thought he was removed for talking about the case to someone.  The jurors had him removed?

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: June 16, 2011, 09:57:39 PM »

Ok..I am needing some reassuring that Casey is not going to walk free on this...lots of talk that there are too many things left unanswered

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: June 16, 2011, 09:57:44 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/263420/Surprise-defense-witness-linked-to-George-Anthony

::snipping2::
The statement from attorney Mark Lippman follows:

—————————————————————————

Casey Anthony through her defense team has filed a last minute witness that they have just "newly" discovered. This defense motion has alleged that there were four points of contact on July 14, 2008, by telephone between Mr. Vasco Dagama Thompson and my client, Mr. George Anthony.

Further, it has been identified through the Clerk of Court in Orange County, Florida, that Mr. Vasco Dagama Thomson has a criminal conviction.

Mr. Anthony has requested that following information be released to the media:Mr. Anthony does not know Vasco Dagama Thompson.

Mr. Anthony does not recall ever speaking with Mr. Vasco Dagama Thompson at any time including July 14, 2008, by any form of communication.
Mr. Anthony does not recall ever receiving telephone calls from Mr. Vasco Dagama Thompson including on July 14, 2008.
Mr. Anthony does not recall ever calling Mr. Vasco Dagama Thompson. including on July 14, 2008.
The Defense has failed to identify who initiated the telephone calls.
The Defense has failed to identify the length of time of each telephone call.
This simply appears to be another attempt by the defense to attack my client. Mr. Anthony has and will continue to maintain the position that he had nothing to do with the death of Caylee Marie Anthony, or any of the events that occurred afterward regarding the actions of the Defendant Casey Anthony established by the State of Florida in the presentation of their case.
A couple things in this statement popped out at me and I'm not yet sure what I think about them.  1.  No denial of txt messages.  2. The very last sentence, why limit it to only what he told the Prosecution on the stand?  It is worded very strangely and really only denies involvement in Caylee's death, nothing else.  All IMO of course.

There was nothing mentioned about what he told the prosecution on the stand, just to clarify.   It is stated that he had nothing to do with the death of Caylee or the actions the defendant took which was established by the State of Florida in the presentation of their case.
You're right, I made the assumption on that and shouldn't have.  It should be 3 on my list actually.  Why not make a blanket statement rather than release one that ultimately says basically nothing.  Say what you mean and mean what you say. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: June 16, 2011, 09:59:14 PM »

IF the dufense decided not to drop the Vasco thing and pushed to question him, would JP need to recuse himself from the case?      

Bumping this in the hopes that someone knows the answer.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: June 16, 2011, 09:59:48 PM »

Mark E.  Is talking about juror @4...mistake on Judge Perry's part...could be the lone hold out juror..
Worrisome...hope JP didn't mess this up..
Can the other jurors kick her off like in Scott Peterson case?.

I thought he was removed for talking about the case to someone.  The jurors had him removed?

Read it on here...
On my IPad..not sure how the quote thing works on this..hope I didn't mess up

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: June 16, 2011, 10:00:18 PM »

Eric Baker's death certificate is somewhere in discovery. Eric died in a car crash in May of 2008, he had just turned 18 in March which would have put him at 14 when Caylee was concieved. Eric was also Bi-racial with a black father and white mother And lived in Kentucky. I just do not see Casey at 19 sleeping with a 14 yr old and Caylee did not appear  bi-racial at all.
Not directed at you Darla, but....are you kidding me?  I don't think Casey put an age limit on anyone she slept with.  jmo. 

And no, he could not be Caylee's father as she had no African American in her genes.
baby killer and child predator?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: June 16, 2011, 10:00:55 PM »

Richard Gabriel is the dufense jury consultant.  I did not see him there for any of the jury selection.  Anyone see him?

I could have missed him or bozo could have been texting or IM him during the process.

Didin't he quit the day before jury selection?

That is what I thought. Which begs the question as to why he is representing himself as something he was not??
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: June 16, 2011, 10:00:58 PM »

Very interesting....

At the PM recess I found myself with Cindy again.  She looks worn out.  She appreciates my kindness and the people who’ve offered her support.  She said so many people are so rude to them everywhere they go, but most people just stare or are polite and leave them alone.  She said they are going through a whole other grieving process with the emotions and evidence that is being presented.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1629 on: June 16, 2011, 10:02:08 PM »

Leonard P has officially lost what teeny amount of brain cells he had.....he just stated that LE knew where Caylee was for 6 months before she was found.......she wasn't even reported missing until July so that doesn't add up, he is a media whore and is milking this tragedy for every minute of airtime possible Then he stated he gave the LE 2 days to disclose where the body was or he was going to go public. WHATEVER you old crazy fool.....I am sure LE sat on it and lost forensic evidence which could have lead to COD and chitloads of evidence. If I were JP, I'd gag tha senile nutjob along with whorealdo.
LP had always stated that he just wanted to bring Caylee home. I believed that at first. But if that was ever true, why would he try to throw this trial?  All the defense team has to do is hear this, and well, the rest is history, so to speak.     

I don't know, but he is on every camera he can find...spewing his theories, again I don't think I monkey thought she was alive when he was sure she was when he bailed her out, then it was a procession of whacked out media stunts IMO non-stop, he needs to go back to CA, and let this trial go on in somewhat less of a circus, we certainly don't need another clown.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: June 16, 2011, 10:02:25 PM »

I'm wondering about Eric Baker.  I did a search here but it only leads me to threads, not actual posts.  I'm curious because I just found this:

Eric Baker

Casey’s Story: Casey Anthony told her mother Baker was Caylee’s father. Cindy Anthony said her daughter described Baker as two years younger and an old friend who lived out of state in either Kentucky or North Carolina. Casey Anthony called her mother shortly after Caylee’s second birthday and said Baker had died in a car accident. At one point, Casey Anthony claimed to have an obituary for Baker, but said she lost it. She said she stayed in touch with Baker’s widow and that Caylee had a half brother.

What Investigators Found:  Investigators never tracked down an Eric Baker, but they did discover a Kentucky death certificate for an Eric Baker who died in an auto accident. It has never been determined if he fathered Caylee. Initially, Casey Anthony said her ex-fiancé Jessie Grund was the father, though it was later revealed he was not. DNA tests also ruled out Casey’s brother, Lee Anthony, as the father. Casey Anthony made another claim about Caylee’s father, telling her friend Melina Calabrese that he was a one-night stand named “Josh.” She said he was from Georgia and worked at Universal Studios. Similar to her story about Baker, Casey Anthony said “Josh” died in a car accident in 2007.  She said he had a girlfriend he planned to marry and had another child.

Caylee’s father is still unknown.

What is the real possibility that Eric is the father?  Is there a picture of him anywhere?

(Source of article:  http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/03/the-breakdown-casey-anthony’s-“imaginary-friends”/ )

She also told there was a guy named Keith from Tennessee who was there on Thanksgiving holiday who is the father. The time frame on that one did match up.

and Jesus Ortiz....she has a list to choose from

http://www.zimbio.com/Casey+Anthony/articles/23/Jesus+Ortiz+Most+Likely+Not+Caylee+Marie+Anthony

n attorney representing the family of Jesus Ortiz said on Wednesday that as far as they know, Ortiz is not the father of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Ortiz, 20, died in a car crash in Orlando in May 2007. He attended Colonial High School with Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony.

In recent weeks, rumors surfaced on the Internet that Ortiz could be the father of Caylee.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Sweeeet jeazuz!  So that's now three guys she knew who died in car crashes?  So strange...

Wonder if any of the computer forensics revealed searches for "cutting brake lines?"

LOL - actually that is 4 guys she had told was the father. Erick Baker, Jesse Grund, Tennessee Keith, and Jesus Ortiz. I guess Jesse and Keith should be glad they are still alive. (if Keith is)

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: June 16, 2011, 10:02:40 PM »

http://criminal.lawyers.com/Criminal-Law-Basics/Excluding-Jurors-Removing-and-Disqualifying.html

Disqualification During the Trial
Once an individual is chosen for the jury, he must remain free of bias and follow the instructions of the court. If a juror fails to do this, he may be disqualified and removed from the jury. The court can excuse a juror at any time for good cause. This gives the court broad discretion to disqualify a juror.

There are many different reasons why a court may disqualify a juror during the trial. Since each court has the discretion whether to remove a juror, actions by a juror that may get him removed in one court wouldn't get him removed in another court. Some examples of reasons why a juror may be disqualified include:

Misconduct
Sleeping during the trial
Absence or lateness
Illness
Urgent matters that require the juror to leave
Actual or presumed bias
Contact with the defendant
Bringing outside information into the jury room
Purposefully refusing to apply the law as instructed by the court
Inability to concentrate
A court must make sure not to remove a juror just for disagreeing with the other jurors as to the sufficiency of the evidence. However, a juror can't improperly make up his mind prior to the beginning of jury deliberations and refuse to engage in deliberations with the other jurors. All jurors have a duty to deliberate.

Replacement of a Juror
If a juror is removed, the court has several options on how to continue the trial. The most common option is to replace the removed juror with an alternate juror. These jurors are selected to replace regular jurors in case they're unable to perform their jury duties. Alternate jurors are questioned and selected in the same manner as the regular jurors.

If there are no alternate jurors, the defendant may agree to a reduced jury. States vary as to how many people need to be on a jury for a valid verdict. If the defendant refuses to agree to a smaller jury, or the jury is smaller than the minimum number required in the state, the court must declare a mistrial. This means that the trial is terminated without a verdict. The prosecution can charge the defendant again for the same crime and have another trial.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1632 on: June 16, 2011, 10:03:36 PM »

No I am not kidding, I just don't see that in her. She was looking for someone to keep her up and get her away from home. I don't think a 14 kid would be her type. I may be wrong, but who knows with her. But I am sure the kid was not the dad.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: June 16, 2011, 10:05:18 PM »

Richard Gabriel is the dufense jury consultant.  I did not see him there for any of the jury selection.  Anyone see him?

I could have missed him or bozo could have been texting or IM him during the process.

Didin't he quit the day before jury selection?

That is what I thought. Which begs the question as to why he is representing himself as something he was not??

Everyone in this case for the defense has "represented themselves as something they are not." I would be surprised if one of them did tell the truth.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: June 16, 2011, 10:07:31 PM »

Dr. Drew - LP is on and says he was with a Judge (for a competing network) showing him where the Ants lived and the remains site when Georgie called 911 on him last night  and the squad cars showed up     

Judge Jeanine, maybe?

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: June 16, 2011, 10:08:53 PM »

Ok..I am needing some reassuring that Casey is not going to walk free on this...lots of talk that there are too many things left unanswered

I say ignore the talking heads..they have little info on the case.

I just heard Ashley Bancroft on Dr Drew say she thinks it is iffy if the State showed premeditation...

Hello Ashley..premeditation is not even a part of the question for the verdict or the DP in Florida for the murder of a child under 12 years old.  The State has no obligation to prove premediatation in this case..although I think they have.  Infact..Miss Ashley there are other charges here too..lets not forget the child abuse and neglect charges..Ashley is too full of herself ..and not full enough of fact.

These talking heads are just that ..a head talking with a few facts and very little real info.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1636 on: June 16, 2011, 10:10:25 PM »

Very interesting....

At the PM recess I found myself with Cindy again.  She looks worn out.  She appreciates my kindness and the people who’ve offered her support.  She said so many people are so rude to them everywhere they go, but most people just stare or are polite and leave them alone.  She said they are going through a whole other grieving process with the emotions and evidence that is being presented.
I have wondered more than once whether or not George and Cindy are acutely aware of all of the evidence....
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: June 16, 2011, 10:16:04 PM »

Leonard P has officially lost what teeny amount of brain cells he had.....he just stated that LE knew where Caylee was for 6 months before she was found.......she wasn't even reported missing until July so that doesn't add up, he is a media whore and is milking this tragedy for every minute of airtime possible Then he stated he gave the LE 2 days to disclose where the body was or he was going to go public. WHATEVER you old crazy fool.....I am sure LE sat on it and lost forensic evidence which could have lead to COD and chitloads of evidence. If I were JP, I'd gag tha senile nutjob along with whorealdo.

I had a huge, no make that massive argument with him about this long ago, personally.  I have never spoken to him again after that because I was infuriated that he would make that leap knowing how hard the detectives worked on this case with patience & tireless dedication.  He is off the rails, not to mention he got a toothpick stuck in his rump after LE questioned him at JBP.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1638 on: June 16, 2011, 10:25:59 PM »

No I am not kidding, I just don't see that in her. She was looking for someone to keep her up and get her away from home. I don't think a 14 kid would be her type. I may be wrong, but who knows with her. But I am sure the kid was not the dad.

IMO, KC just went to "obituaries" somewhere out of state to shut up the questions. She doesn't know who the Daddy is. That's my guess anyway.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: June 16, 2011, 10:28:05 PM »

IF the dufense decided not to drop the Vasco thing and pushed to question him, would JP need to recuse himself from the case?      

Bumping this in the hopes that someone knows the answer.
I am curious about that too. 
I see Thompson's lawyer is Matt Morgan.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/16/florida.casey.anthony.trial/
George Anthony, in a statement released by his attorney, Mark Lippman, on Wednesday, denied knowing Thompson or ever speaking to him.

Thompson's attorney, Matt Morgan, said Thursday that his kidnapping conviction stemmed from a brief domestic violence situation with his girlfriend and that Thompson pleaded no contest to kidnapping under the best plea deal he was able to obtain at the time. Morgan said Thompson will file a civil suit later.

Witnesses said Thompson forced a woman into her car and abducted her July 30, 1987, according to an arrest affidavit filed the next day. He later dropped off the woman at a local hospital, where a detective saw what appeared to be blood and a large knife on the floor of her car, the affidavit said. He was sentenced to eight years in prison, court documents said.
Matt Morgan http://www.forthepeople.com/matt_morgan.htm

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.