March 28, 2024, 04:21:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 483153 times)
scrappysniffer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: June 16, 2011, 01:44:25 PM »

Thank you Magic...enjoy your beautiful grandchildren.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: June 16, 2011, 01:46:13 PM »

Where do you think Bozo is going with the paternity issue? 

IMO it is only to bring into the jurors minds that something was up with this family that they did DNA on the family. Basically what he said in the opening statements. Not gonna work
EXACTLY -- he knows they are not the father -- he just wants to put in the juries mind that they were tested. He wants to show these guys were sleazy enough to arouse suspicion.

Thanks for your answers...

I guess I am just hoping that the jurors have already made up their mind and that none of this crap with change their minds. 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: June 16, 2011, 01:47:30 PM »

I don't know how her stupid parents can still support this POS.  Your child or not...there is a limit!!
There is a big difference in loving your daughter and supporting her heinous crime.  They have thrown Caylee under the bus, along with countless other innocents, due to their support.
What I don't comprehend is how they can "unconditionally" love someone who is actively trying to destroy them.  Also, how can Casey just sit there when they are talking about her sluttiness, not knowing who Caylee's father was, and trying to pin it on her own family?  I'm with you all.  It is beyond all imagining.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: June 16, 2011, 01:47:45 PM »

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Defense asked FBI whether she ran a test to determine whether Lee is Caylee's father.. State objected and Perry lectured Baez

http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

Baez said in his opening statement that Lee wanted to follow in the steps of his father but didn't go as far as George did..(not verbatim, but close) so this was clearly a means to give misinformation to the jury.....IMO we are gonna see a lot of that!!
I posted the same thing Sunny.  So sad to see this crap going on.

The State could stop it lickity split .... George and Lee could stop it lickity split ... IF conclusive paternity tests were submitted to the court as evidence.

Janet 

true Janet, but Caylee's paternity is not a factor in this case.

It is a factor if the jury thinks it is factor.  In his opening statement Jose Baez justifies why Casey was capable of turning off emotions while living the good life in the 30 days following the demise of her little girl.  The justification was that Casey was sexually abused from an early age by her own father.

The jury needs official affirmation that George Anthony is not the father of Casey.  If this affirmation is not forthcoming by the State ... the jury is left with "a reasonable doubt".  My question is "Why is this official affirmation" not submitted into evidence?"

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: June 16, 2011, 01:47:49 PM »

anddd he again just tried to get in what the judge clearly told him he couldn't!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: June 16, 2011, 01:48:30 PM »

Hi, just a quick note to let you know I will be gone today from about 4:00pm trial time today.  Sorry I won't be typing the last hour of today's trial.  I will be back tomorrow morning.  On the good side, I get my two grand daughters all afternoon, can't wait for huggin' and kissin', I really need it right now.  Sorry for the off-topic, just wanted to let everyone in the trial thread know what is going on. 

thanks for all you do...I send your reports daily to a friend who is not able to watch...she appreciates them greatly.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: June 16, 2011, 01:48:46 PM »

I think Baaz wants the jury to know that although the present witness did some tests on paternity, they did not show paternity because they were preliminary and would have had to been send on to someone else for more refined testing.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #887 on: June 16, 2011, 01:48:47 PM »

Reverting back to more comforting habits???

Didn't George refer to himself as the thumb? I remember that Cindy was the index finger, because she likes to point.

Memories of defense opening statements.

Do No Evil 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: June 16, 2011, 01:49:25 PM »

anddd he again just tried to get in what the judge clearly told him he couldn't!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: June 16, 2011, 01:49:44 PM »

I don't know how her stupid parents can still support this POS.  Your child or not...there is a limit!!
There is a big difference in loving your daughter and supporting her heinous crime.  They have thrown Caylee under the bus, along with countless other innocents, due to their support.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #890 on: June 16, 2011, 01:50:06 PM »

Gross!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: June 16, 2011, 01:50:21 PM »

I think Baaz wants the jury to know that although the present witness did some tests on paternity, they did not show paternity because they were preliminary and would have had to been send on to someone else for more refined testing.

TURBOTHINK - I haven't explained myself very well, but isn't this what you have been saying all along?  tia.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: June 16, 2011, 01:50:57 PM »

I had the action in mind when I posted my comment, but was NOT even thinking of OS!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: June 16, 2011, 01:51:06 PM »

some things are bothering me.....and it might be just that I am mixing things up...so bear with me and feel free to correct me if I am in error

when Cindy was being questioned by the State it was brought out that she cleaned the car, sprayed with Fabreeze and even sprayed the Momma doll.....but it was not brought out that she washed KC's pant

the last night with KC and Caylee Cindy says was a nice night...the state did not ask about the reported fight

the blanket was not brought up being found with Caylee - so Cindy was not asked about replacing the blanket

Cindy was asked about the missing teddy bear but Linda stopped short of asking her if she ever found the teddy bear

GA was not questioned about the reported fight that last night

there seems to be a number of things that just fell a tad short for me??

I am beginning to think the state has made some agreement with the A's.....and this also reinforces my feelings that they will never be prosecuted for lying to the LE, destroying evidence etc....

And she washed the kinife, I'm trying to figure out when she had all this time to do this in the mist of what was transpriing.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #894 on: June 16, 2011, 01:51:14 PM »

Cross with Jeff........... GOOD!!   ::justice2NJ::
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: June 16, 2011, 01:51:38 PM »

Why was further testing not conducted?  Why stop at the preliminary testing?

Janet

_____

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: June 16, 2011, 01:53:26 PM »

bump...

That was so sweet of that family to release the balloons for Caylee... I lit a few more candles for Caylee, especially today ♥♥♥

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: June 16, 2011, 01:54:31 PM »

Why was further testing not conducted?  Why stop at the preliminary testing?

Janet

That witness does not do paternity testing in detail.  They would have had to be sent elsewhere and I expect the State would have had to request this.

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: June 16, 2011, 01:54:49 PM »

Go Jeff!!

can you say backfired Baez? Good job and this is only your second witness.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: June 16, 2011, 01:56:29 PM »

some things are bothering me.....and it might be just that I am mixing things up...so bear with me and feel free to correct me if I am in error

when Cindy was being questioned by the State it was brought out that she cleaned the car, sprayed with Fabreeze and even sprayed the Momma doll.....but it was not brought out that she washed KC's pant

the last night with KC and Caylee Cindy says was a nice night...the state did not ask about the reported fight

the blanket was not brought up being found with Caylee - so Cindy was not asked about replacing the blanket

Cindy was asked about the missing teddy bear but Linda stopped short of asking her if she ever found the teddy bear

GA was not questioned about the reported fight that last night

there seems to be a number of things that just fell a tad short for me??

I am beginning to think the state has made some agreement with the A's.....and this also reinforces my feelings that they will never be prosecuted for lying to the LE, destroying evidence etc....

And she washed the kinife, I'm trying to figure out when she had all this time to do this in the mist of what was transpriing.

It was done on the day the car was ret'd to the A.s garage.  I believe she washed these items after Geo. went back to work and before she herself ret'd to work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.