March 28, 2024, 07:40:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 483306 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: June 16, 2011, 09:54:58 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!  I'm not feeling well and overslept, today of all days!  I can't believe it's been 3 years since this all started.  I have been so agitated the last few days, I know there will be ultimate justice, but I want it now!  Has the defense done anything egregious yet?  I see a sidebar now.  I'm going to catch up, but just wanted to say thank you all for everything. an angelic monkey

They are guilty of egregiously wasting all of our time

O God, as I said that after sidebar we have "matters" we are going to have to attend to.
They are all a "waste, huge waste".

Interestingly, they are in chambers versus open court....sounds like the issue is more of an admonishment rather than legal argument or a dispute about items not in evidence.

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: June 16, 2011, 09:55:00 AM »

If Bozo is going for a lack of evidence, the jury sees it as a waste of time.   They will concentrate on what is there.

WASTE.... HUGE WASTE!!!   Monkey Devil!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: June 16, 2011, 09:55:34 AM »

There are some empty seats on the ground floor of the gallery.  I guess not so many people are interested in hearing lies!! 
I'd rather watch at home with a couple of brews. JP would throw me out when I bust-up laughing at the defense follys anyway.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: June 16, 2011, 09:56:14 AM »

TruTV   discusing the convict issue & reporting that the guy's phone number was probably just mixed up as George was trying to contact someone from work

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: June 16, 2011, 09:56:41 AM »

Wait what did I miss? What is now known about the new witness?

All I have heard so far is that the phone number may have been accidently dialed because the number was similar to George's new job.  I did not hear if that was true.
What I can surmise is that he dialed it, and then hit redial.  That would be the same wrong number over and over.  The defense...mountain meet molehill.

And I think the guy called him back probably to say who is this and GA said I'm sorry wrong number simple as that not um I'm trying to cover up my grandaughters death and I need a kidnapper will you play the part
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: June 16, 2011, 09:57:07 AM »

Interestingly, they are in chambers versus open court....sounds like the issue is more of an admonishment rather than legal argument or a dispute about items not in evidence.
Thanks Capp!  I hope CJBP is bringing down the gavel on Baez!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #246 on: June 16, 2011, 09:57:11 AM »

9:00am Thursday, June 16, 2011 Court is in session.

Defense first witness is Gerardo Bloise

Baez is up........

Gerardo Bloise is a CSI for the OC Sheriff's Office. 

Baez is pleasing the court.  On July 23, 2008  you were asked to inspect a vehicle?  Yes.  Who did this car belong to?  Tony Lazzaro.  You did an exterior and interior inspection of the car and you did an alternative light source test?  Yes, I did.  I checked the trunk area and I saw a stain in the trunk.  I then used a alternative light source and it was positive, I then a presumptive blood test.  What were the results?  Negative.  What did you do next.  I photographed the interior and exterior.  Did you place the car on a lift?  No.  Did you collect any items from Tony's car?  No.  What did you do Aug 6, 2008?  That was a search warrant at the Anthony family residence.  His assignment was to check the bedroom that belonged to Casey and check for clothing and inspect the clothing using an alternative light source and then collect any clothing.  He checked the living room area, the garage area.  Did you check George and Cindy's room? Just cursory.  You did go further in Casey's room?  Yes.  He is showing the defendant, defense exhibits.  The first one is of Casey's bedroom.  Describing the items in Casey's room.  A single bed, items on the wall, a dresser, a closet.  What were you there to do that day?  To collect clothing, check those items with alternative light source and collect the pieces of clothing.  You were going to now look at all of Casey's clothing?  Yes.  What was your goal?  To look for stains.  How do you do that?  I put some black cover on the window to get the room dark and then use alternative light source then check for stain, the separate that item then collect it as evidence.  What is this photo you are looking at now?  That is the closet.  Is that where you got all the items of clothing?  Most of them.  Did you do a thorough job of collecting clothing?  Yes.  Showing now  one of the items you inspected, did you find a suspected stain on this item?  That was the charcoal pants, no stain was found.  Were these pair of pants that Casey was wearing June 16, 2008? Yes.  You found no stains on these pants?  No.  Do you do one piece of clothing at a time?  Yes.  Do you photograph stains as you find them?  Yes.  He is showing the witness a stain and asking him about it.  What do you do with an item that has a stain?  I submit those items to the FBI lab.  Is that a large stain?  I would say a medium stain.  Showing witness another photo, is that another piece of clothing?  Yes, an arrow is on it to show stains, small stains.  These are the types of details you are looking for?  Yes, just stains like that.  After you inspected all of her clothing, what did you do next?  I collected it and submitted it to the FBI.  Were you wearing protective clothing?  Yes, I was in full gear, I do not speak, because I am by myself, lots of laughter.  Was Alina Burroughs with you?  Did you talk to her.  Oh no these pics were in the Lab, I was by myself.  When you were in Casey's room you were with Alina Burroughs and Det. Melich.  Did Det Melich go into the crime scene?  Yes.  Then I submitted the items to the FBI lab along with the photos and property forms.  Are these items protected in anyway from further contamination?  Yes, paper bags.  Like the bags we see here today?  yes. Baez is done.......

Linda is up......

The search warrant scope was for Casey's clothing only?  Yes.  You were aware that the pants worn by Casey Anthony, did you know they were washed by her mother?  Yes.  When you inspected Tony's Jeep did it smell like there had been a dead body in it?  No.  Linda is done.....

Baez is back up....

When you smelled Tony's Jeep, did it smell like there had been a bag of garbage left in it for 3 weeks?  No.  Baez is done.

Witness is excused.

Next defense witness is Heather Seubert.

She is the unit chief of the firearms unit in the FBI lab in Quantico.  She was the unit chief in the DNA unit, in 2008.  She worked with MDNA and Nuclear DNA. She is has tons of education and work with LE and the FBI     
What is serology?  The study of fluids, blood and semen.  She has studied in serology, she has trained other's at the FBI lab. She is very qualified.  The judge is declaring her an expert in Serology and DNA analysis.

How were you involved in this case.  I was assigned to this case when it was received at the FBI lab.  She made a report on Oct 8, 2008.  He is taking her section by section of this report.  What do Q's and K's mean?  They are assigned to items of evidence.  A q item is a unknown sample and a K item is a known sample.  Were you given items that had to do with a Pontiac Sun fire?  Yes, received under a letter of communication on July 8, 2008, items of evidence.  Side bar.....side bar is over. 

Judge says he needs to take up matters outside of the jury.  In recess for a special break. 9:50am

Looks like they are going in the judges chamber.  9:50am

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: June 16, 2011, 09:58:23 AM »

All I have heard so far is that the phone number may have been accidently dialed because the number was similar to George's new job.  I did not hear if that was true.
What I can surmise is that he dialed it, and then hit redial.  That would be the same wrong number over and over.  The defense...mountain meet molehill.

And I think the guy called him back probably to say who is this and GA said I'm sorry wrong number simple as that not um I'm trying to cover up my grandaughters death and I need a kidnapper will you play the part

LOL.... I know, right?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: June 16, 2011, 10:00:21 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!  I'm not feeling well and overslept, today of all days!  I can't believe it's been 3 years since this all started.  I have been so agitated the last few days, I know there will be ultimate justice, but I want it now!  Has the defense done anything egregious yet?  I see a sidebar now.  I'm going to catch up, but just wanted to say thank you all for everything. an angelic monkey

So sorry you don't feel well 

I have been extra agitated this week too, according to my dh.  I had to have a glass of wine last night while preparing dinner... which is something I never do. 

Feel better soon, Monkalicious.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: June 16, 2011, 10:00:37 AM »

O God, as I said that after sidebar we have "matters" we are going to have to attend to.

I swear I could hear Jeff Ashton thinking "I'm gonna whoop your butt, Baez" as he was walking up to side bar.  Did anyone else hear it?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: June 16, 2011, 10:01:31 AM »

Feel better, sweet monkey.
Thanks, New.  I'm almost grateful for the sidebar so I can catch up!  I don't get where Baez is going with these witnesses...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #251 on: June 16, 2011, 10:01:40 AM »

On InSessions someone asked whey the defense couldn't start yesterday since their witnesses were in town and Casey Jordan said that she thinks they wanted the surprise witness crap to take away from what the real evidence (paraphrasing)

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: June 16, 2011, 10:02:03 AM »

I swear I could hear Jeff Ashton thinking "I'm gonna whoop your butt, Baez" as he was walking up to side bar.  Did anyone else hear it?

LOL.... I was just wondering how much restraint it is taking on Jeff Ashton's part not to punch Bozo in the mouth....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #253 on: June 16, 2011, 10:02:35 AM »

Question:  Does the state have the opportunity to have deposed all of the defense witnesses prior to trial?

yes
Thank you!  I thought they did but couldn't remember.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: June 16, 2011, 10:02:51 AM »

Feel better, sweet monkey.
Thanks, New.  I'm almost grateful for the sidebar so I can catch up!  I don't get where Baez is going with these witnesses...

Monkalicious....he is going nowhere....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: June 16, 2011, 10:02:55 AM »

On InSessions someone asked whey the defense couldn't start yesterday since their witnesses were in town and Casey Jordan said that she thinks they wanted the surprise witness crap to take away from what the real evidence (paraphrasing)

Well the jury has no clue about any of this...Unless he just did it for the media
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: June 16, 2011, 10:04:06 AM »

TruTV   discusing the convict issue & reporting that the guy's phone number was probably just mixed up as George was trying to contact someone from work

Not to be too insensitive here but just showing how easy it is to misdial.....

I called a tile company to come out & give us a quote to retile our laundry room.  Left several messages saying I just want you to come measure & give me a quote.  I mistakenly called a funeral home!!!  Can you imagine what they thought! They received calls asking them to come "measure" & give me a quote!  I called them three times & was upset they weren't returning my calls - I was redialing!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: June 16, 2011, 10:04:34 AM »

Insessions reporting that judge has left the room and Baez and Jeff Ashton are in the room going through exhibits...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: June 16, 2011, 10:05:23 AM »

LOL.... I know, right?
This is Theater of the Absurd!  Nejame called it.  (O/T Happy Birthday,Cubbee.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: June 16, 2011, 10:05:56 AM »

LOL.... I was just wondering how much restraint it is taking on Jeff Ashton's part not to punch Bozo in the mouth....

He approached the sidebar and was very antimated as soon as Baez arrived.  I think JP  and  Jeff are teaching Baez law as they go along.  Unreal.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.