April 18, 2024, 04:39:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 484665 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: June 16, 2011, 10:06:00 AM »

TruTV   discusing the convict issue & reporting that the guy's phone number was probably just mixed up as George was trying to contact someone from work

Not to be too insensitive here but just showing how easy it is to misdial.....

I called a tile company to come out & give us a quote to retile our laundry room.  Left several messages saying I just want you to come measure & give me a quote.  I mistakenly called a funeral home!!!  Can you imagine what they thought! They received calls asking them to come "measure" & give me a quote!  I called them three times & was upset they weren't returning my calls - I was redialing!

It happens to everyone.   We will never see this guy testify.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: June 16, 2011, 10:06:59 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!  I'm not feeling well and overslept, today of all days!  I can't believe it's been 3 years since this all started.  I have been so agitated the last few days, I know there will be ultimate justice, but I want it now!  Has the defense done anything egregious yet?  I see a sidebar now.  I'm going to catch up, but just wanted to say thank you all for everything. an angelic monkey

So sorry you don't feel well 

I have been extra agitated this week too, according to my dh.  I had to have a glass of wine last night while preparing dinner... which is something I never do. 

Feel better soon, Monkalicious.
thanks, Cali, I think it's the unpredictability of the defense.  I'm on tenterhooks waiting for them to pull some type of shenanigans like the Vasco Thompson crap. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: June 16, 2011, 10:06:59 AM »

TruTV   discusing the convict issue & reporting that the guy's phone number was probably just mixed up as George was trying to contact someone from work

I called a tile company to come out & give us a quote to retile our laundry room.  Left several messages saying I just want you to come measure & give me a quote.  I mistakenly called a funeral home!!!  Can you imagine what they thought! They received calls asking them to come "measure" & give me a quote!  I called them three times & was upset they weren't returning my calls - I was redialing!
I have had the worst luck with businesses calling me, thinking they're sending another business a fax. Drives me nuts.  I have had to look up the number online to get the main number for the company, and tell them to knock it off. Usually I won't hear back from them, but sometimes it takes a bit..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: June 16, 2011, 10:07:04 AM »

That is too funny! And it is really easy to call the wrong number, then alot of times that number will return the call...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: June 16, 2011, 10:07:45 AM »

Insessions reporting that judge has left the room and Baez and Jeff Ashton are in the room going through exhibits...

Because Ashton brought up that something was not in evidence

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: June 16, 2011, 10:07:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I'm not sure I'm ready for the 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

Tupelo... this is awesome!!   Monkey Devil!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: June 16, 2011, 10:08:36 AM »

By the way, Awesome Ashton is a terrific name for Jeff.  It makes him sound like a WWF Wrestler, doesn't it?  He needs a cape! 
Let's get ready to Ruuummmmmbbblle!!!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: June 16, 2011, 10:08:47 AM »

Wait what did I miss? What is now known about the new witness?

All I have heard so far is that the phone number may have been accidently dialed because the number was similar to George's new job.  I did not hear if that was true.
What I can surmise is that he dialed it, and then hit redial.  That would be the same wrong number over and over.  The defense...mountain meet molehill.

And I think the guy called him back probably to say who is this and GA said I'm sorry wrong number simple as that not um I'm trying to cover up my grandaughters death and I need a kidnapper will you play the part

LOL.... I know, right?
This is Theater of the Absurd!  Nejame called it.  (O/T Happy Birthday,Cubbee.)

Feel better girl! We have a ways to go yet! Mark Nejame has earned alot of respect from me as this goes on....
and Thanks!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: June 16, 2011, 10:09:41 AM »

Insessions reporting that judge has left the room and Baez and Jeff Ashton are in the room going through exhibits...

Because Ashton brought up that something was not in evidence

now I'm confused..   Ashton brought up something not in evidence, which Baez missed, and then Baez himself introduced it again this morning as evidence?  And now we have a sidebar?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: June 16, 2011, 10:10:14 AM »

Mark NeJame
Weak first witness for defense. They are laying groundwork but still didn't start with a bang. He'll work on tying this together later. Strategy will be to lay the pieces of puzzle out and connect them later.

Mark NeJame
Baez attempting to establish that #CaseyAnthony did not have bodily stains on her clothes as a result of handling a decomposing Caylee.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1109656551

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: June 16, 2011, 10:10:24 AM »

I don't have a link to it, I'm sorry but I just heard it a few days ago.  Does anyone remember Cindy saying that no matter what happened, Casey had to have had help.  I wonder if the defense will bring this up when insinuating that George helped cover up the - uh hem chuckle - drowning.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: June 16, 2011, 10:10:55 AM »

That is too funny! And it is really easy to call the wrong number, then alot of times that number will return the call...

I will also go further to say that I do NOT believe the defense "just happened upon this" recently.   They have had the phone records for 3 years thru discovery, they wanted a "bombshell" as bozo promised & apparently he felt this was it....ridiculous considering the guy wouldnt even talk to his bully PI Lyons & called LE instead when they were bothering him.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: June 16, 2011, 10:11:12 AM »

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony Oh my. The convicted felon the defense wants to call as a witness is holding a news conference at 4 at courthouse

http://twitter.com/#!/AmandaOberWESH
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: June 16, 2011, 10:11:39 AM »

#CaseyAnthony Oh my. The convicted felon the defense wants to call as a witness is holding a news conference at 4 at courthouse

WTF 

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: June 16, 2011, 10:12:22 AM »

Hmmmm.....a mirror over the head of Casey's bed.   SKANK!!!

WTH???   I never noticed that before.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: June 16, 2011, 10:12:28 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!  I'm not feeling well and overslept, today of all days!  I can't believe it's been 3 years since this all started.  I have been so agitated the last few days, I know there will be ultimate justice, but I want it now!  Has the defense done anything egregious yet?  I see a sidebar now.  I'm going to catch up, but just wanted to say thank you all for everything. an angelic monkey

They are guilty of egregiously wasting all of our time

O God, as I said that after sidebar we have "matters" we are going to have to attend to.
They are all a "waste, huge waste".

Interestingly, they are in chambers versus open court....sounds like the issue is more of an admonishment rather than legal argument or a dispute about items not in evidence.
I swear I could hear Jeff Ashton thinking "I'm gonna whoop your butt, Baez" as he was walking up to side bar.  Did anyone else hear it?

LOL.... I was just wondering how much restraint it is taking on Jeff Ashton's part not to punch Bozo in the mouth....

He approached the sidebar and was very antimated as soon as Baez arrived.  I think JP  and  Jeff are teaching Baez law as they go along.  Unreal.

Coarse 101......send jose to a corner till he learns...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: June 16, 2011, 10:13:03 AM »

WTF 
ditto!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: June 16, 2011, 10:13:10 AM »

WOW 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: June 16, 2011, 10:13:36 AM »

WFTV blogger asked the question "Can a lawyer lie in court"   Bill Schaeffer, no good lawyer would lie in court.

Well, the clowns have lied more than Pinocchio & as much as their client!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: June 16, 2011, 10:14:03 AM »

WOW 

hahahahahah!    Foiled again Bozo & Colonel Crusty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.