March 28, 2024, 02:09:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 483246 times)
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #480 on: June 16, 2011, 11:09:32 AM »

WTH? I'm not getting this at all.  Why does the defense want to introduce evidence that can't prove male or female and why does the prosecution care that the defense wants to do this?  :confusedmonkey:
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: June 16, 2011, 11:09:54 AM »

Are Casey's ears becoming more pointed by the day?

It sure seems that way
The jury are becoming Pop Tarts..... I see alot more pop tarting to come

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: June 16, 2011, 11:10:17 AM »

Something to look at in between side bars.
Was Caylee put in trash bag alive? [CNN: 6-16-2011]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJbHH_A-jdI
I hope Not 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: June 16, 2011, 11:10:28 AM »

She's starting to look like Mr. Spock--she can now say aliens took Caylee!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: June 16, 2011, 11:10:28 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
The results aren't good enough to say male or female. State didn't want jury to hear something not scientifically correct.

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: June 16, 2011, 11:10:31 AM »

WTH? I'm not getting this at all.  Why does the defense want to introduce evidence that can't prove male or female and why does the prosecution care that the defense wants to do this?  :confusedmonkey:

IDk but I am confused to me that would mean something was there and wiped clean
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: June 16, 2011, 11:10:51 AM »

Baez is asking about FBI protocol in reporting results when Ashton objects and they move into sidebar. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Didn't he have some so called "expert" in touch DNA from out of the country he wanted the state to pay for to testify?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #487 on: June 16, 2011, 11:11:05 AM »

I think Baez just wants to introduce this because it's so freaking confusing.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: June 16, 2011, 11:11:13 AM »

It sure seems that way
The jury are becoming Pop Tarts..... I see alot more pop tarting to come

Maybe the truth is that she is a Vulcan!  Run Spock Run!!   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: June 16, 2011, 11:11:49 AM »

Baez is asking about FBI protocol in reporting results when Ashton objects and they move into sidebar. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Didn't he have some so called "expert" in touch DNA from out of the country he wanted the state to pay for to testify?
I believe that was the Eikelenblooms from Holland.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: June 16, 2011, 11:12:02 AM »

Is Baez implying the FBI is not good enough for his client?

Aren't they the national standard?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #491 on: June 16, 2011, 11:12:30 AM »

So that they can say, during closing, that there was evidence that could have led to the Kronk or George that was never amplified or pursued because LE only had eyes for Casey.
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: June 16, 2011, 11:13:06 AM »

lack of DNA shows she wore gloves
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #493 on: June 16, 2011, 11:14:06 AM »

10:10am Thursday, June 16, 2011 Court is in session.

Back from special break.

The defense witness Heather Seubert is back on the witness stand. She is an expert witness from the FBI.

Baez is up....

Looking at two items, swabs from spare tire cover, collected from the Pontiac Sun Fire.  Mr Ashton is telling Baez how to introduce evidence, lol.  What is the first thing you did with these two swab items.  We examined them in the lab, a chemical test was done of that swab, performed by a biologist.  It is a test for the positive test for blood, each of those swabs were negative for blood.  Next item is a piece of spare tire cover, negative for blood.  That item was a spare tire cover, that item had brown and yellowish stains, they were tested and negative for blood.  The next item was a left side of trunk liner, it had brown and yellow stains, they tested negative for blood.  Next item is the right side of the trunk liner.  It had brown and yellow stains and they tested negative for blood.  What did you do with the swabs after they were tested for blood?  They are not kept by the lab.  Did you do any other tests on those items?  Yes on those items we also swabbed and tested for DNA typing.  The results were no DNA found.  Why did you do the DNA test?  We were looking for any other biological material that was not blood.  What can you get DNA from in a persons body?  Any cell of a human body besides one type of blood cells.  Next items are clothing items. First item was dark grey pants.  No chemical testing performed.  Next item was a blue pair of pants, had a stain that tested negative for blood.  Next item is a pair of jeans, no stains were observed.  Next  item is a light grey skirt, had stains, tested negative for blood.  Next  item was a yellow skirt, had stains that were negative for blood.  Next item was light yellow skirt, had stains, tested negative for blood.  Next item was a light blue shirt, had stains, tested negative for blood.  Next was a shirt, had stains, tested next for blood.  Next item was a bright pink shirt, had no stains.  Next item was a light pink shirt, had no stains. Next item was a green shirt, had no stains.  There was no blood on any of the clothing items received.  Next item is piece of the spare tire cover, tested for blood, negative.  Next item is a piece of the spare tire cover and tested negative blood.  Both of those items were tested next for DNA, both tested negative.  Talking about a report of Oct 9, 2008.  Next item is shovel and a label from the shovel blade.  They were examined for the presence of blood, they were negative, no DNA was found. Some touch DNA was found but it was not usable.  Talking about levels of DNA...objection...side bar....sidebar is over 10:40

Baez is up.......

Talking about touch DNA.  Baez is using his big pad.  What is Low Copy Number?  It is a type of DNA process but we know that there is going to be a limited number of DNA there, so you make more copies of the DNA to enhance the DNA profile.  With that result you have to figure in the Low Copy Number to have a reliable result.  Touch DNA is different from Low Copy Number.  You don't enhance Touch DNA, you only do that with Low Copy Number.  Telling the jury the whole DNA process.  To find a DNA type they need 200 RFU's.  Other labs and other kits can report lower levels, right?  Yes.  What is the threshold to exclude a person?  The 200 RFU's.  There is also a threshold at 50 RFU's at a peak. Other labs may use a threshold for a peak that is lower.  Is the FBI Lab Number conservative?  Yes.  The shovel had DNA but it was lower than the standards of the FBI lab.  Objection.....sidebar....sidebar is over 11:00am.

Brief legal matter outside the presence of the jury. 

Baez is proffering.  What is the peak RFU that was found on the shovel?  There was an X for the female at 55 RFU's.  Ashton asks if it can exclude a man?  She cannot draw any conclusion can be drawn.  Ashton wants the jury to be told of this.  Baez says he wants the fact known that there was an artifact.  Ashton wants to know what the relevance of that is.  Baez says that there is something there.  We are discussing DNA material past the 50 RFU threshold.  He wants the witness to say there was a portion of DNA there and nothing more?  Ashton says for what point?  It has no scientific point.  Baez says if the shovel is not relevant why is it in evidence.  Jeff gets up and the judge tells him to calm down.  Jeff says that this is scientifically meaningless.  The judge says he can ask about that in the State's cross.  The judge is asking the witness what those results mean, is it DNA?  It is a peak above 50 RFU, she has no other information.  It could be from a female it could be from a male.  There is no conclusion.  The judge says you can draw no conclusions from it?  No sir.  The judge says he will permit the question and the state can clear it up and the jury can take it for what it's worth.

Returning the jury.

Baez is up, witness is till on the stand.

We talked about how much DNA is present on the shovel.  You mentioned that at one of the markers you saw something at the  50 RFU point?  Yes.  What is the best way to summarize what is there and what is not there?  No result was there for DNA, at the sex point there was 55 RFU but it was not enough to report about.  It was inconclusive to which sex.  Jeff asks for a side bar.......11:10am

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: June 16, 2011, 11:14:41 AM »

lack of DNA shows she wore gloves

You took the words right out of my mouth.. Well fingers I guess.  LOL
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: June 16, 2011, 11:14:45 AM »

I think Baez just wants to introduce this because it's so freaking confusing.
Not to worry....the State will make it all crystal clear!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: June 16, 2011, 11:14:56 AM »

I believe that was the Eikelenblooms from Holland.

Aren't they even more unique than Dr. Vass?  And trying to perfect their own methods just as he is?  And didn't Baez object to untested and new methods from Bass and yet wants them from this couple working out of their farm house?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: June 16, 2011, 11:15:31 AM »

So that they can say, during closing, that there was evidence that could have led to the Kronk or George that was never amplified or pursued because LE only had eyes for Casey.
This makes sense.  But it may backfire because I thought she said she there was an X, meaning it probably was a woman.  But in the defense's mind, it would work,,,in a backwards kind of way...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: June 16, 2011, 11:15:48 AM »

George is VERY stressed today

Lippman did say yesterday that George was very upset over this latest stunt the defense wanted to pull...he knows the defense & his slore daughter put a bullseye on his forehead.

George has known the defence strategy since February ... the defence strategy that implies he betrayal his daughter to ultimate when she was a child ... the defence strategy that implies he was involved in the cover up of an accidental drowning of his granddaughter.

Nevertheless ... George's wife blows an "I love you" as she passed Casey following her testimony the other day.

What is wrong with this picture?

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired May 24, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR GEORGE AND CINDY ANTHONY: No. The allegations today were just totally off the wall. We`ve expected this for about six weeks now, that they were going to come down this road. We`ve anticipated that they were going to come down this road, but certainly, to hear it said in court the way it was said and the additional facts that Jose was adding in there, or statements -- they weren`t even facts, it was all just fiction. His whole opening was fiction, and there`s nowhere to go with it.

<snipped>

MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR THE ANTHONY FAMILY: Nancy, this whole theory started, as far as we`re concerned, probably back in February where they started creating this, when the psych evals came out. And from there we`ve known approximately about six weeks ago that the defense was going to go down this road.  And that came directly from Jose`s mouth where we found out about six weeks ago how Caylee, according to them, passed.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/24/ng.01.html

This is referring to the defense strategy that it was an accidental drowning & then George allegedly moved the body.  Im not Cindy but I would take it to mean that while she may realize her daughter murdered her grandchild & is a monster, Casey is still her flesh & blood & loves her on that maternal level...we dont have to agree, it is what it is.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: June 16, 2011, 11:16:06 AM »

Yes.  That was the Richard and Selma Eikelenboom of Amsterdam.  Bobo was questioned by KB if the state was paying to fly them there during some depos and he said they were there on their own dime as they were setting up a lab in the US, the state would not be paying them and he would not be asking the state to pay for them.  He then filed a JAC request a few months after that to pay for their expenses and flight.  I have the video of Bobo getting all pizzed at KB about how they are paying their own way when he filed the JAC money requested to pay for them on a previous thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.