March 28, 2024, 08:06:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 483312 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: June 16, 2011, 11:36:51 AM »

Jury is saying to themselves...

Where is the bombshell?
Why all this if the defense has asserted that it is an accidental drowning?
Where is there any evidence linking George Anthony?
If it was an accidental drowning wouldnt one expect to have Casey & George's DNA present?

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: June 16, 2011, 11:37:02 AM »

I am pretty good with this DNA stuff, but I am so confused that I want to puke.

Bozo does make you dizzy the way he goes in circles.

C'mon Jeff.  Can't wait till he clears this up.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #562 on: June 16, 2011, 11:37:23 AM »

Today's testimony brought to you by....

A M B I E  N

Sometimes you just need a full day's sleep.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #563 on: June 16, 2011, 11:37:34 AM »

Shouldn't she be insulted because JB is basically saying the FBI, where SHE works, can't do their job right???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: June 16, 2011, 11:37:40 AM »

myfoxorlando myfoxorlando
This DNA testimony in #CaseyAnthony case is getting really complicated. Wonder what jurors are thinking. #Fox35

http://twitter.com/#!/myfoxorlando
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: June 16, 2011, 11:38:14 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
About 4 or 5 jurors taking notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: June 16, 2011, 11:38:37 AM »

Is Jose for real?  How is this showing she accidentally drowned?  I think he will keep this going as long as he can..  I would hope their is a time limit but I don't think so.. I hope the judge and the state and the jurors are in good health. 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: June 16, 2011, 11:39:03 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Asked whether Gottesman's dna could have contaminated whatever other dna might have been there.. She said she would have seen a combination
2 minutes ago

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: June 16, 2011, 11:39:06 AM »

Sunlight, humidity could destroy dna

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #569 on: June 16, 2011, 11:39:12 AM »

Is this woman a willing participant witness for the duhfense or was she subpoenaed.?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: June 16, 2011, 11:39:46 AM »

Asked whether Gottesman's dna could have contaminated whatever other dna might have been there.. She said she would have seen a combination

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: June 16, 2011, 11:40:35 AM »

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
Now #caseyanthony DNA expert says many people handled duct tape evidence & elements degrade it & water submersion can be an issue too.

http://twitter.com/#!/ABCAshleigh
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: June 16, 2011, 11:41:07 AM »

It only takes one marker to exclude someone....both Casey and Caylee were excluded.

I swear KC's face turned red after witness excluded her.  Like she was flushed... kind of like "whew... thank goodness I wore gloves and cleaned up real good" 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #573 on: June 16, 2011, 11:41:16 AM »

Didn't the other CSI woman say the sticky part of the tape had migrated to one end? How would you get DNA from that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: June 16, 2011, 11:41:33 AM »

Hi Janet,

This whole situation is so absurd and out of the ordinary, I don't think we can use ordinary thinking nor emotions when viewing the family and their reactions.

I think that once the A's accepted Casey had murdered Caylee and was going to try to bury the family with the accusations against George and Lee..she also came to the conclusion the only way Casey could be doing all this was if she was mentally ill.

Like it or not..Casey is still her daughter and I think that Cindy is trying very hard to appear as if she has unconditional love for Casey..as she did for Caylee.  However, I think she is as torn as ever in her own feelings for her daughter..and rightly so..I can't imagine all the feelings just sitting in the same room with Casey must evoke for her..from love to hate and everything inbetween..and not being able to express those verbally.  Part of me would need to be tyed down so I didn't smack the carp out of her..the other would want to tell her I see your sickness and know you need help.  But were way beyond all that now.

I am sure in their darkest hours the A's blame thenselves that they didn't handle this differently..but that is the past..the guilty party is Casey and she is the party the needs to pay.  The defense should have founda shrink to declare her legally insane 2.5 years ago..people could comprehend and believe that..this circus the jury is viewing they can't .

Gypsy

If Cindy and George had spent the past three years on a mission to have their daughter declared legally insane rather than distancing Casey from implication regarding happenings encompassing the demise of their granddaughter ... I would have been in their corner.  I would be embracing them with compassion.

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: June 16, 2011, 11:42:06 AM »

Did Casey just tell Mason to go up there with him  speaking about Bozo
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: June 16, 2011, 11:42:15 AM »

I hope Mr. Ashton's passion won't backfire on  him.  He really seems quite edgy today.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: June 16, 2011, 11:42:56 AM »

Today's testimony brought to you by....

A M B I E  N

Sometimes you just need a full day's sleep.

He is just soooo..... inadequate

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: June 16, 2011, 11:43:00 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Some of the jurors smile after Ashton asked to approach and started walking toward judge's bench. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: June 16, 2011, 11:43:40 AM »

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
Jury Foreman Prediction: juror # 14. Always in a sport jackt, always speaks up when judge addresses jury & makes decisions #caseyanthony

http://twitter.com/#!/ABCAshleigh

I have these but not 14 - does anyone have 14?

Here's a closer look at the jurors:

Juror 1: THE NURSE
The married white woman, 65, has two grown children. A retired nurse and volunteer counselor, she pays close attention to the proceedings. She also supports the death penalty. "I value life," she said during jury selection, "but I also value the criminal justice system."

Juror 2: THE FAMILY MAN
During jury selection, this thirtysomething, married African-American man told attorneys that his mom was a single mother "like Casey." An IT worker, he has a 9-year-old daughter and a 4-year-old son. Although he opposes the death penalty, he says he had some doubts of Anthony's innocence. "My impression was that, yes, I thought she did it," he said last month. "But if I had to return a verdict right now, I would say not guilty."

Juror 3: THE STUDENT
A 32-year-old single white woman, she is working on her nursing degree. She often sits motionlessly and watches the trial with wide eyes. Soft-spoken and demure, she admits she knew little about the case before being selected for the jury. "I could be fair," she told attorneys. "I can't think of any reason why I wouldn't be."

Juror 4: THE CHURCH LADY
The never-married African-American woman is in her late 40s and lives alone. Deeply religious, she did not want to be selected, saying, "I don't like to judge people." Anthony's defense fought to keep her on the jury, where she shook her head as she heard about Anthony's repeated lies.

Juror 5: THE MOTHER
With long gray hair and glasses, the retired nurse's aide, 57, often has a frown on her face as she watches the trial. A mother of three children, she has an 11th-grade education and is the only juror with a criminal record: a DUI arrest from 1998. When asked whether she could vote for the death penalty, she was ambivalent. "I guess I believe in the death penalty," she said. "I'd have to know a lot of facts before I really considered it."

Juror 6: THE SALESMAN
The 33-year-old married white man has two children, ages 6 and 22 months. He has a business degree and sells restaurant equipment. Throughout the proceedings, he has had trouble staying awake during the dry scientific testimony.

Juror 7: THE SECRETARY
The 41-year-old divorced secretary has always been around the law. Her father was an attorney, and she now works in juvenile justice welfare. During jury selection, she explained that she could give the death penalty if necessary. "It would be, gosh, a solemn decision," she said nervously, "but it is an option under the law."

Juror 8: THE POLICEMAN'S DAUGHTER
The defense was worried about this married customer service rep, 55, who has two sons approximately Casey Anthony's age. Her father was a police officer, and she has no problem with the death penalty. "If I know all the facts," she said, "I have no problem voting for the death penalty."

Juror 9: THE HANDYMAN
At 53, this single former logger sits close to the witnesses; he never takes his eyes off the courtroom proceedings. A native of Indiana, the thin, balding man does odd jobs to supplement his income as a caregiver for a stroke patient. "I don't think we've heard the whole story," he told the court. "I hold no bias."

Juror 10: THE BACHELOR
Tall and broad-shouldered, the 57-year-old has never been married and has no children. He works for a mobile phone company and spends a lot of time reading. When asked about the case, he admitted, "I don't know any details, but I believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty."

Juror 11: THE GYM TEACHER
The 33-year-old single white man works as a high school gym teacher. Tall and handsome, he has gotten the nickname of "Johnny Depp" from some of the courthouse staff. He often leans forward during the shocking testimony. "Everyone I work with think she's guilty," he said in jury selection," but I can keep my mind open."

Juror 12: THE COOK
The sixty-ish white woman has two children and one young grandchild. Working part time as a cook at a Publix supermarket, she often looks to the female prosecutor for reaction from the testimony. A fan of legal dramas, she says, "I have no problem deciding on the death penalty."

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.