March 28, 2024, 11:33:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 483219 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: June 16, 2011, 12:56:26 PM »

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Family from Orlando releases balloons on anniversary of Caylee's death. #HLN #CaseyAnthony http://yfrog.com/kk9mspgj

http://twitter.com/#!/VinniePolitan
What family?  The Anthony's?   

click on the yfrog link in that tweet to see the picture
Thanks No Rose.   Awwww.....I'm glad to see people are remembering Caylee today.  It IS ALL ABOUT CAYLEE!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: June 16, 2011, 12:57:52 PM »

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
Attorney Richard Hale, who called press conf, said Vasco Thompson has sought other counsel. Press conference canceled. #caseyanthony

http://twitter.com/#!/BiancaMPrieto

This day is gonna get stranger isn't it? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #822 on: June 16, 2011, 12:57:57 PM »

Reverting back to more comforting habits???

Didn't George refer to himself as the thumb? I remember that Cindy was the index finger, because she likes to point.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: June 16, 2011, 12:58:26 PM »

Oh my gosh, they just said on TV that Juror #4 (the one we were concerned about) has taken NO NOTES throughout the whole prosecution part of the trial and when the defense started she is taking copious notes.

she is going to sink this ship

Oh no Farmville lady
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #824 on: June 16, 2011, 12:59:50 PM »

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
Attorney Richard Hale, who called press conf, said Vasco Thompson has sought other counsel. Press conference canceled. #caseyanthony

http://twitter.com/#!/BiancaMPrieto

Hmmmm..  This could get interesting! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: June 16, 2011, 01:00:21 PM »

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Defense asked FBI whether she ran a test to determine whether Lee is Caylee's father.. State objected and Perry lectured Baez

http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

Baez said in his opening statement that Lee wanted to follow in the steps of his father but didn't go as far as George did..(not verbatim, but close) so this was clearly a means to give misinformation to the jury.....IMO we are gonna see a lot of that!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: June 16, 2011, 01:00:43 PM »

I heard Ashton say Lee and George are NOT the father... Why are some on here still saying it doesn't rule them out? Which is it? 

It is not rock science.  It is so simple.  If the prosecution would submit into evidence paternity test results that conclusively reveals that George and Lee did not father Caylee ... all speculation would cease and ... all doubts in regards to jury deliberations would be alleviated.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: June 16, 2011, 01:01:50 PM »

Oh my gosh, they just said on TV that Juror #4 (the one we were concerned about) has taken NO NOTES throughout the whole prosecution part of the trial and when the defense started she is taking copious notes.

Oh no Farmville lady
Sounds as if she is looking for NO doubt, not reasonable doubt.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: June 16, 2011, 01:03:07 PM »

Defense asked FBI whether she ran a test to determine whether Lee is Caylee's father.. State objected and Perry lectured Baez

Baez said in his opening statement that Lee wanted to follow in the steps of his father but didn't go as far as George did..(not verbatim, but close) so this was clearly a means to give misinformation to the jury.....IMO we are gonna see a lot of that!!
I posted the same thing Sunny.  So sad to see this crap going on.

VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #829 on: June 16, 2011, 01:04:29 PM »

I heard Ashton say Lee and George are NOT the father... Why are some on here still saying it doesn't rule them out? Which is it? 

It is not rock science.  It is so simple.  If the prosecution would submit into evidence paternity test results that conclusively reveals that George and Lee did not father Caylee ... all speculation would cease and ... all doubts in regards to jury deliberations would be alleviated.

Janet

But didn't the last witness say it DID rule out Lee and George? What is the confusion over? They said it in court, Lee and George are NOT the father....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: June 16, 2011, 01:05:08 PM »

Reverting back to more comforting habits???

that's not comfort, that is her anticipating something that would be in her favor.   Look at the eyes, they are filled with satisfaction & anticipation & shes trying not to smirk.

Earlier I saw her rubbing her hands together  quickly with a smirk when talking to Mason, also anticipatory with what she thinks is positive.

Her life line on her palm is very deep right down the fate line, so IMO her life is in control by fate and vv.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #831 on: June 16, 2011, 01:05:34 PM »

Hi Janet,

This whole situation is so absurd and out of the ordinary, I don't think we can use ordinary thinking nor emotions when viewing the family and their reactions.

I think that once the A's accepted Casey had murdered Caylee and was going to try to bury the family with the accusations against George and Lee..she also came to the conclusion the only way Casey could be doing all this was if she was mentally ill.

Like it or not..Casey is still her daughter and I think that Cindy is trying very hard to appear as if she has unconditional love for Casey..as she did for Caylee.  However, I think she is as torn as ever in her own feelings for her daughter..and rightly so..I can't imagine all the feelings just sitting in the same room with Casey must evoke for her..from love to hate and everything inbetween..and not being able to express those verbally.  Part of me would need to be tyed down so I didn't smack the carp out of her..the other would want to tell her I see your sickness and know you need help.  But were way beyond all that now.

I am sure in their darkest hours the A's blame thenselves that they didn't handle this differently..but that is the past..the guilty party is Casey and she is the party the needs to pay.  The defense should have founda shrink to declare her legally insane 2.5 years ago..people could comprehend and believe that..this circus the jury is viewing they can't .

Gypsy

If Cindy and George had spent the past three years on a mission to have their daughter declared legally insane rather than distancing Casey from implication regarding happenings encompassing the demise of their granddaughter ... I would have been in their corner.  I would be embracing them with compassion.

Janet 

Janet, Cindy & George could not have effected their daughter getting declared legally insane even if that is what they desired.   Fact is, she has not been declared legally insane by medical professionals nor would it have ever occurred by any other medical professional.   Casey is NOT legally insane by any stretch of the imagination nor legal definition of the term.

ITA, and first of all she is by NO means legally insane and had they tried to do that I would be furious and as much as I called them every name in the book for the past 3 yrs behavoir, no one should endure the hell they went thru, grandchild DEAD.....daughter a MURDERING SOCIOPATRH, being screamed at, spit on and bascially prisoners in their own home, so I can't understand why anyone would have compassion for them tring to get her out of this by using an insanity defense (which wouldn't have flown anyway)   I will also say if protesters had been in my yard screaming all day and night I'd act probably the same as they did and heaven forbid anyone spit on me, I'd have to be bailed out myself. I do have some compassion in my haert for this journey thru hell they have lived and can see how denial was a mode of protection, my daughter livbed in denial the entire 11 weeks E was alive, I knew if anything happened it would be a brutally painful path she would have to follow and I was right.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: June 16, 2011, 01:06:17 PM »

Janet

But didn't the last witness say it DID rule out Lee and George? What is the confusion over? They said it in court, Lee and George are NOT the father....

The jury was not in the room when she said that
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: June 16, 2011, 01:06:38 PM »

Oh no Farmville lady
Sounds as if she is looking for NO doubt, not reasonable doubt.   
I'm glad she is taking notes. When they deliberate, the rest of the jury can address each point with her. I would be more worried if she wasn't taking notes and had unanswered questions in her mind.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: June 16, 2011, 01:07:45 PM »

Casey Anthony trial: Attorneys for felon Vasco Thompson cancel news conference

George Anthony's cell phone records show he had contact with Vasco Thompson days before Caylee was reported missing, defense says.

Lawyers representing Orlando felon Vasco Thompson, the latest defense witness in the Casey Anthony trial, cancelled a news conference that was scheduled for this afternoon.

A secretary at attorney Richard Hale's office confirmed the 4 p.m. conference was cancelled because Thompson had found another attorney. Hale's offices said there was no need to hold the conference.

::snipping2::

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/nationworld/os-casey-anthony-trial-vasco-thompson20110616,0,4066642.story
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: June 16, 2011, 01:07:58 PM »

an angelic monkey Thinking of sweet Caylee  an angelic monkey

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: June 16, 2011, 01:09:30 PM »

...but if it were not for the crap going on...we would be too bored to listen to JOSE. We would be nodding off like those poor jurors.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: June 16, 2011, 01:09:39 PM »

Didn't George refer to himself as the thumb? I remember that Cindy was the index finger, because she likes to point.
Check out the breakroom!   

VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #838 on: June 16, 2011, 01:09:42 PM »

Janet

The jury was not in the room when she said that

I know, I was wondering what the confusion was on here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: June 16, 2011, 01:09:43 PM »

The State could stop it lickity split .... George and Lee could stop it lickity split ... IF conclusive paternity tests were submitted to the court as evidence.

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.