March 28, 2024, 03:56:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 483146 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: June 16, 2011, 02:51:30 PM »

Is she FBI???????????
Might be retired by now.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: June 16, 2011, 02:51:48 PM »

With this intriguing testimony it's getting clearer and clearer to me that this was an accidental drowning.   

that and maybe Casey was a better bagger than we thought ?  How can she sit there and show no emotion with this testimony about her daughters body fluids leaking out through a trash bag in her trunk? REALLY!

A better bagger?  She couldn't be a bagger at Publix. 
::MonkeyDevil::My son says she's a two-bagger.  (Over her head, so if one rips, you wouldn't have to see her face.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: June 16, 2011, 02:51:55 PM »

Well, now, wasn't that special!

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: June 16, 2011, 02:52:00 PM »

As they are talking about decomp fluids leaking out of her daughter

Yup, and she doesnt care on the day she murdered her three years ago

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: June 16, 2011, 02:52:45 PM »

Wait, did Baez just say that blood could leak out onto the trunk liner from the plastic bag?  Is he admitting Caylee was in the trunk?  I'm confused. Again.

Docs: Death Stench Prompted 'Trunk' Fears; Casey Blamed Dead Squirrel
600 Documents Of Interviews, Text Messages Released In Caylee Case
POSTED: 5:08 pm EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 6:46 pm EDT September 23, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Nearly three weeks before deputies arrested the mother of missing Caylee Anthony, the 22-year-old admitted to a friend that her car smelled like death, according to new information in nearly 600 pages of released documents concerning the case.

The documents, which included interviews and phone records, showed Casey Anthony was aware of a foul smell in her car.

In a phone call to Amy Huizenga, Casey Anthony told her friend, "It smells like something died in my car."

Casey Anthony claimed her father, George, had possibly run over a squirrel when he borrowed her car that week.

<snipped>

http://www.local6.com/news/17541114/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: June 16, 2011, 02:53:04 PM »

Again, there was NO paternity test.  LA and GA were given the same DNA test as all family and those in close proximity.  From this alone, they were eliminated when compared to Caylee.

Eliminated nonetheless & Id take it no paternity test would prove otherwise

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: June 16, 2011, 02:53:06 PM »

Watch the next witness be the agent whose DNA was found in the testing.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: June 16, 2011, 02:53:08 PM »

Wonder who is next, the next victim
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: June 16, 2011, 02:53:12 PM »

Those jurors are going to so hate that defense team !!!  Poor things.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: June 16, 2011, 02:54:10 PM »

Well, now, wasn't that special!

Oh Anna!!  How in the world are we gonna get through this?  lol
We've gotta see this through for Caylee.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: June 16, 2011, 02:54:20 PM »

I had someone mention to me yesterday that if one juror won't convict, that the others can vote them out.  I didn't think this is true in FL?  I thought the problem was about Farmville possibly "not being able to judge someone" (paraphrasing) and that she could keep away a conviction that way.

Also, on the chat associated with WESH's presentation of the trial, someone said (take with a grain of salt) that #4 has admitted to someone that she doesn't like the judge, that she didn't take any notes during state, but "copious" notes during defense.  Is this farmgirl?  If she did say she dislikes the judge, can she be replaced/removed?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: June 16, 2011, 02:54:41 PM »

Jeff made the point that no special "paternity" test was done and that both Anthonys were eliminated from the standard DNA test done on all close parties!!!

Glad he got that in as it is very important to nullify Baez's claim that it got so bad a apternity test was done.
YES, you get my point (and so did Jeff!)

George has never been eliminated. Never said it.

>Lee
>Lee
>Lee

Was eliminated. Are we watching the same trial?
Did they not just say BOTH Anthonys were eliminated and NO special tests were ordered?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: June 16, 2011, 02:54:54 PM »

Yes and the fact neither side really questioned her nobody knows to much about her..Everyone just assumed she would not make the cut. Not because she was black but because of how she was answering questions like she had no idea what they were saying.

The prosecution asked to have her cut up front and on backstrike but the judge said no due to racial make up of the jury. KC is not black so why did it matter? JP may have screwed up this whole case over stupid affirmative action crap.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1093 on: June 16, 2011, 02:54:54 PM »

Can we move on to the next witness please.

I agree, pleas move on, I'm bored and think it's irrelevant, if I'm poor and rob a bank, I don't think the jury would care that I did it because I came from a family of poverty or bank robbers.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: June 16, 2011, 02:55:27 PM »

Again, there was NO paternity test.  LA and GA were given the same DNA test as all family and those in close proximity.  From this alone, they were eliminated when compared to Caylee.

Eliminated nonetheless & Id take it no paternity test would prove otherwise

But Baez lied in his OS and claimed that just out of the blue, the FBI did one.  Very important to me as it goes to his credibility.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: June 16, 2011, 02:55:39 PM »

Jeff made the point that no special "paternity" test was done and that both Anthonys were eliminated from the standard DNA test done on all close parties!!!

Glad he got that in as it is very important to nullify Baez's claim that it got so bad a apternity test was done.

>Lee
>Lee
>Lee

Did they not just say BOTH Anthonys were eliminated and NO special tests were ordered?

Yes, they did

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1096 on: June 16, 2011, 02:56:10 PM »

1:40pm Thursday, June 16, 2011 Court is in session.

Defense witness Heather Seubert is back on the stand.

Baez is up........

Did you do a paternity test to see if Lee Anthony was the father of Caylee Anthony?  She is checking her report of Dec 16, 2008.  She says that report does not address that.  Baez tells her she has two reports on that day, she is still looking for it.  She can't find it, she is asking for a copy of it.  Baez is handing her a copy.  Can you read to the jury the results?  Based on the STR typing results the DNA obtained from Caylee Anthony could not have originated from Lee Anthony.  These types of tests are not done very often at the FBI lab are they?  Sustained.  Moving to the same report she doesn't have, lol.  She found it now.  Can you explain to the jury what you did with the car seat from the Pontiac Sun Fire? It was examined for the presence of blood, it was negative.  Did you do anything further with the car seat?  No.  Next item is the steering wheel cover from the Pontiac Sun Fire, she examined it for stains, no stains were found, no testing was done.  Next item is debris from the spare tire wheel well and a swab from the spare tire wheel well.  He didn't ask her a question about this.  He just asked her if they had gone over all her results and she said yes.  Baez is done.........

Jeff is up......

You did a phenylalanine test for blood in the stains from the trunk?  She explains how they do the test.  It changes color if blood is found.  When a body decomposes a body's blood also decomposes?  Would this test react to fat?  It is possible if there is intact red blood cells.  The stain you tested is being identified as being decomposition fluid?  Does your test, refute that?  No.  Does your test indicate that the fluid was not from a human body?  My testing was negative for blood, that is all I can testify to.  Could the stains still be decomposition fluid?  It is possible, it just wasn't blood.  What happens to DNA when cell decomposes?  The DNA is degraded.  When the cells break down the DNA breaks down.  In order for your testing to work, you have to have intact strands of DNA?  Yes, I need 13 markers.  If a cell is decomposing you don't expect to find DNA?  Yes, it breaks down when the body breaks down.  Jeff is referring her to Baez's Big Pad.  This result that counsel wrote on this chart this 50, what does it mean?  It is the reliable result in the laboratory, she explains the process to show what is needed to get any result at all on DNA.  50 is when the computer sees a true peak for DNA, that is what is set at the FBI lab for analysis.  What is a peak at 55 mean?  It was located at a certain marker and it was inconclusive, she can give no information on what this can mean.  It was the sex chromosome?  Yes.  You can't tell which sex this was?  It was just inconclusive.  Does this mean there is potentially an entire DNA profile there?  You could perform a low copy technique on it but I have no idea what that result would be.  You could never tell if this was a male or a female?  It is possible but I do not know.  There was a single result on the sticky side of the tape?  Yes, well below the threshold of our testing at that marker. Side bar.....Side bar is over. Now the judge wants to just see the attorneys and not the court reporter at side bar.  Shoot, that means no transcript later of what they are saying, must be juicy for no court reporter.  Judge and Attorney only side bar 2:15pm. Side bar is over........

The judge is going to let Mr Baez ask an additional question.  The marker that is on the sticky side of the duct tape, when you saw this, did you try to eliminate anyone besides Caylee and Casey?  Yes, I tried with all the lab personnel and all the known samples.  This is different because you only had one marker, this is different than the other one you had 6?  Yes the top side had 6 markers and the bottom side of the duct tape had 1 marker.  How many people did you go through.  All five of the known samples, then the known reference samples from the lab, there was 5 of them.  Did you find someone who could not be excluded?  That was inconclusive and did not meet her threshold to find or eliminate anyone?  Was there another individual that had that marker at that location?  Yes, one of their markers at D3 was a 16/17.  You saw no 16 at the D3, did you?  There was just a 17 at the peak.  This could be 2 things, a person could have 2 peaks or 1 peak?  Yes, a person could have 1 peak or 2 peaks.  You only found one peak?  Yes.  Because it was so low you could not find out what it was?  Yes, it was lower than the thresholds at the lab.  Baez is done.........

Jeff is up..........

The reality of this, is that this peak means nothing?  Right, it was inconclusive.  If it meant anything it is not the DNA of George Anthony?  Yes, Mr George Anthony did not have a 17.  She is clearing a mistake up, Caylee was a 14/15 and Casey is a 15/19, she is sorry for that mistake. Mr Baez spent a great deal of time asking you about blood, you testified that you tested for blood?  Yes, it is one of the tests we did.  If someone is shot or stabbed they would have blood?  Yes.  If someone is killed and it does not involve blood shed, it would not show blood?  Yes, I would have no way of knowing if it happened or not.  Were you involved in the order of the testing of the duct tape? No.  You were not expecting to find any DNA on the duct tape?  If any I would of expected to find it on the sticky side but after learning that the exposure and amount of time there was probably not going to be DNA.  For DNA to survive on an object in a swampy area for 6 months would be unlikely?  Objection. Sustained. Side bar......A deputy just told someone not to talk in the gallery, it was not Cindy or George.  Side bar is over.  2:35.  Jeff is still up....

How is the area the remains were found described to you?  Water in it, a swampy type of area.  What would happen to the DNA in Florida, in the heat for 6 months?  The cells would die and the DNA would degrade. Would that answer include all of the other items at the remains scene?  Yes.
Mr Baez asked you about a paternity test, the FBI doesn't normally do paternity tests?  Correct.  You got Caylee DNA's from a bone?  Yes, a tibia.  To do this paternity test, you tested Lee Anthony?  Yes and he wasn't.  To summarize all of the testing you have done here.  The stain in the car, all you know is that it was not blood?  Yes.  All of the DNA found at the remains scene was of a FBI lab staff member?  Yes.  Jeff is done......

Baez is up.......

You talked about cells breaking down, there is no longer an ability to get DNA?  Yes.  You can't tell when you can no longer get DNA from decomp?  It depends, if you use a tooth or a bone, that will remain longer....all of the other tissues will start to degrade and the ability to collect DNA is less likely.  Baez asks her if this is in the latter part of the decomp?  She says she can't give an answer, it would vary.  What you can say is that you did not get DNA or blood from the trunk of that car?  Correct.  Is it your understanding from the early stages of decomp there is blood?  Yes, the possibility would exist.  Would blood leak out on the carpet of a trunk liner?  Within the confinement of a trunk all of those fluids would run together.  If it is contained in a plastic bag and there is a hole in the bag could it leak out?  It is possible.  As you were giving the answer to Mr Ashton did you take into consideration what your protocols were?  Yes, what is based on the SOP of the lab.  The 17 allele you cannot give information on?  It was inconclusive.  When you discussed about the out door elements and the potential to find DNA, you did say the expectation if duct tape was place around someone's mouth you would.....sustained.  Would you expect to find more DNA on the sticky side or the non-sticky side?  The sticky side.  Baez is done...

Jeff is up.........

Blood spilled from the body, still continues to decompose?  Yes along with the other fluids.  Jeff is done.  Witness is excused.  Court is taking a break.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: June 16, 2011, 02:56:57 PM »

I had someone mention to me yesterday that if one juror won't convict, that the others can vote them out.  I didn't think this is true in FL?  I thought the problem was about Farmville possibly "not being able to judge someone" (paraphrasing) and that she could keep away a conviction that way.

Also, on the chat associated with WESH's presentation of the trial, someone said (take with a grain of salt) that #4 has admitted to someone that she doesn't like the judge, that she didn't take any notes during state, but "copious" notes during defense.  Is this farmgirl?  If she did say she dislikes the judge, can she be replaced/removed?

They need to replace her and if she really did say that the jury can ask the court (so can the prosecution) to remove her. I sure hope that happens as she is so obviously biased for some reason. Probably stupidity.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: June 16, 2011, 02:56:59 PM »

Yes, the judge did force this one on.  And I feel ill when I think she could derail the whole conviction.

I agree. Hopefully the jury has enough intelligent people who will be able to explain this to her. She really was ignorant sounding in the jury interviews which worried me more than her not having any friends or playing on farmville all day.

A thought about FV lady and maybe others as well.  I think JB lost her with his opening statement when he used the graphic description of fellatio being performed by KC on her father.  If she is as prudish as she appeared, that description in itself will have turned her off to his entire argument.  There are many other more delicate ways of saying what JB wanted to imply that happened.  He went for shock value and I think it will come back to bite him.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: June 16, 2011, 02:57:01 PM »

>Lee
>Lee
>Lee

They said that on my TV, Wreck.  However I am wondering if the jury could find that in all the mumbo jumbo.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.