March 28, 2024, 07:32:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 483183 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: June 16, 2011, 04:58:21 PM »

http://texasequusearch.org/2011/06/mark-nejame-attorney-for-texas-equusearch-donates-proceeds-from-interviews-to-texas-equusearch/

Mark NeJame, Attorney for Texas EquuSearch, Donates Proceeds from Interviews to Texas EquuSearch

Posted on 16. Jun, 2011 by smckinney in Featured Articles

06/16/11 — We would like to express our continued appreciation for Mark NeJame’s extraordinary support of Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch. 

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Fabulous!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: June 16, 2011, 04:59:29 PM »

I don't know about ya'll but I don't think the defense really said anything AT ALL today, that was 1)news or 2)relevant.   And I have to wonder, does the killer think this is going well?  She sure was smiling at Jose at the end of the day.....

Psychopaths live in an alternate universe. They see things the way they "want" them to be rather than the way it is. She is not intelligent enough to decipher through what they even said so if bozo said it was good, it was good to her. He has blown smoke up her butt since the beginning so why would he stop now?

I am beginning to think he is just doing as little as possible to get this over and try an appeal to get some more money, but unless there is a deviance from normal procedure a public defender would be filing any appeal. He may not know that or think he can talk the court into letting him do it. Since he was not DP certified he could not file an appeal anyway, so that would involve more attorneys who were and the state will just appoint a PD to do it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1382 on: June 16, 2011, 05:00:07 PM »

I was gone most the day...this appears to sum it up?

http://www.wftv.com/news/28254757/detail.html

Mistake, Objections Spark Fireworks In Casey Trial

Posted: 6:12 am EDT June 16, 2011Updated: 4:31 pm EDT June 16, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The courtroom atmosphere became heated on Thursday as Casey Anthony's defense questioned its second witness during her murder trial. Objections, a defense mistake, and the judge's frustration, created fireworks inside the Orange County courtroom.

::snipping2::

You did not miss a thing but a LOT of totally irrelevant information. It was boring and bozo's rhetoric wore me out. I lost my feed and did not even try to get it back I was SO bored.

Someone made the remark they knew that bozo wanted older people because they would be dead before it was over and that sums it up. LOL
\

I didn't even attempt to try to watch today.  I figured it will go much faster if I sleep through it. 

Did i miss anything that may get an acquittal?  Hahahahaa.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: June 16, 2011, 05:02:06 PM »

RAW VIDEO: Casey Spectators Release Balloons http://www.wftv.com/video/28260023/index.html

Awe. 

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1384 on: June 16, 2011, 05:03:48 PM »

I don't know about ya'll but I don't think the defense really said anything AT ALL today, that was 1)news or 2)relevant.   And I have to wonder, does the killer think this is going well?  She sure was smiling at Jose at the end of the day.....

Psychopaths live in an alternate universe. They see things the way they "want" them to be rather than the way it is. She is not intelligent enough to decipher through what they even said so if bozo said it was good, it was good to her. He has blown smoke up her butt since the beginning so why would he stop now?

I am beginning to think he is just doing as little as possible to get this over and try an appeal to get some more money, but unless there is a deviance from normal procedure a public defender would be filing any appeal. He may not know that or think he can talk the court into letting him do it. Since he was not DP certified he could not file an appeal anyway, so that would involve more attorneys who were and the state will just appoint a PD to do it.

Turbo... Is it true that if the indigent defendant is found guilty, they are required to reimburse the JAC for the cost of the defense?  And, If that is true, what does that mean for Baez as the defense attorney?  Does he have to give back his "$5 per hour"?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: June 16, 2011, 05:04:20 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/263986/Many-flock-to-Caylee-Anthony-memorial
Many flock to Caylee Anthony memorial
By Dave D'Marko, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, June 16, 2011 4:21 PM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: June 16, 2011, 05:07:29 PM »

BIG FAIL

Where are your bombshells clowns?

No legal matters brought before the court...the torture of the day is OVA!   

Wesh is saying the defense had methodically taken apart the states case??

Where they see that at?

Really?  I kind of dout that and I didn't even watch. 

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1387 on: June 16, 2011, 05:08:54 PM »

Does anyone else find it just a little strange that when they were talking about the paternity tests, they clearly stated several times that Lee was not the father, but I did not hear them state so clearly that George was not the father (but I think it was at least implied)..... I know that the dt just wanted to suggest that LE wanted paternity testing... still, the fact that they focused on Lee not being the father makes me wonder if they are going to try to claim that George is the father?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: June 16, 2011, 05:14:21 PM »

Does anyone else find it just a little strange that when they were talking about the paternity tests, they clearly stated several times that Lee was not the father, but I did not hear them state so clearly that George was not the father (but I think it was at least implied)..... I know that the dt just wanted to suggest that LE wanted paternity testing... still, the fact that they focused on Lee not being the father makes me wonder if they are going to try to claim that George is the father?

Who know's what the defense is going to conjurer up. Monkey Devil!

All I do know kc has/and or tired to ruin so many life's plus taking Caylee's life.
Point blank kc doesn't give a dam.  All about herself period.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: June 16, 2011, 05:14:26 PM »

Thanks for sharing that. It was real sweet until the last part had Bozo acting like a rockstar
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: June 16, 2011, 05:14:45 PM »

About the 4:45 mark, Jeff, Lind and Frank are exiting.  Jeff says he's "Shaking now", I assume, sarcastically.  Linda then responds she doesn't want him to "Get in trouble over "I"".  Does anyone know what piece of evidence is "I"?

What else could they be talking about?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: June 16, 2011, 05:18:34 PM »

I would not put it past them at all. I am not sure how they would get it in though as the prosecution did not enter that into evidence. They would have to have KC testify or slide it in the backdoor somehow. The prosecution was all over that today, so it won't be in unless JP makes a mistake somehow.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: June 16, 2011, 05:19:03 PM »

They did say George was excluded on D3

Nick Savage made the request due to what Tony L and Jesse had stated Casey told them in their police interviews.  Both times she did not mention her father but gave some story regarding Lee.  Im rather sure that when it comes out as to why NS made the request the defense's opening statements regarding it will have been totally blown out of the water, today was the first step on this issue.

Casey's jail letters are vague in her accusations but are a total set up & that is abundantly clear.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: June 16, 2011, 05:20:41 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Regarding 911 call yesterday- George today in court says he will not comment. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

There was a 911 call yesterday.  Maybe I should read from 1st page foward, insetad of last page back. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: June 16, 2011, 05:21:29 PM »

Why was George's "hospital records" that the defence claimed to possess ... not revealed.  Was it a result of a denial by the judge?

Janet

Why?   Its irrelevant to this case other than his distress.

Irrelevant to the case???  I did not realize the records had been revealed.

Considering justice for Caylee is my focus ...I could care less about George's distress.

It is George who has caused investigators distress through his ongoing attempt to obstruct the justice process for his granddaughter.  IMO

Janet

++++

THE CHASE

According to LE

SUPPLEMENT RECORD
ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
CASE NO: 08-074777

Page 49:

Economics Detective Karen Toledo researched the Anthony’s E-Pass records for the dates in question.  Those reports are attached.  The records do no support George Anthony’s account regarding him chasing Casey Anthony after she took Cindy Anthony’s SUV.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155437.pdf

According to George

Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:37 PM EDT, September 26, 2008

<snipped>

George Anthony chased Casey in desperation

Desperate to his find his daughter, George Anthony described how he chased Casey Anthony on State Road 408 in late June -- more than two weeks before Caylee was reported missing to authorities. He said he was tired of her "evasiveness."

"I saw her leaving [the house] in my wife's vehicle," George Anthony said in an Aug. 4 interview with cops. "I saw her driving up Chickasaw and getting on the 408 ... I'm tired of this."

He couldn't remember what day it was and suggested investigators check his E-pass records.

"My daughter was driving fast as she could," he said. "I think she knew I was behind her . . . I was trying to stay a reasonable distance, maybe a 100 yards away from her."

He followed her to Hiawassee and Kirkman roads but lost her.

<snipped>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story

According to Cindy

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 6:04 pm EDT September 26, 2008

<snipped>

But detective Yuri Melich confronted Cindy about withholding evidence that could lead to Caylee.

"I asked you for your credit card records. I still don't have it," Melich said.

"I gave you receipts," Cindy replied.

"You can't hold it back," Melich said.

Cindy apparently held back information about Casey borrowing her SUV at the end of June, around the time Casey claimed George had hit an animal with her car causing the horrible odor.

"Casey borrowed your green truck, George followed her and asked you and said she had borrowed your truck," Melich said.

"I don't know," Cindy told him.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: June 16, 2011, 05:21:38 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Regarding 911 call yesterday- George today in court says he will not comment. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

There was a 911 call yesterday.  Maybe I should read from 1st page foward, insetad of last page back. 

Leonard Padilla showed up at their home with a camera crew, he had been previously asked to keep away from them.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: June 16, 2011, 05:21:42 PM »

Why did George Anthony's story change between his June 29, 2008 interview with LE and his May 27, 2011 testimony at the trial in regards to times as well as what he observed or did not observed inside of Casey trunk.

It is said that a liar requires a good memory.

Janet

+++++

THE TRUNK

May 27, 2011

George Anthony gives conflicting statements during Casey Anthony trial (videos)
May 27th, 2011 12:37 pm ET

George Anthony testified that he had taken time off of work on June 24, 2008 for personal reasons and was surprised when Casey Anthony showed up in his garage at approximately 10:00 am.

<snipped>

George Anthony stated during the prosecutor’s line of questioning that he couldn’t see in the trunk, nor did he smell anything unusual

During cross examination by lead defense attorney, Jose Baez, however, it was determined that during a previous FBI interview, George Anthony stated that he did look in the trunk of the vehicle and saw clothes were present.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-tampa-bay/george-anthony-gives-conflicting-statements-during-casey-anthony-trial-videos

June 29, 2009

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF GEORGE ANTHONY
CONDUCTED BY DETECTIVE EDWARDS
CASE NUMBER 08-74777
GA — GEORGE ANTHONY
SM - SCOTT MCELYEA, FBI
SB — SCOTT BOLIN, FBI

Page 41
GA: As I got home I know it was like 2:25 or 2:30 as I'm inside getting ready for this
interview that I had a couple hours ahead of time or about 4:30, 5 o'clock. The garage door goes up. Who comes in the house, my daughter.

Page 44
SB: Okay. When she popped the trunk were you back at the back of the car?
GA: Yeah. Yeah. There was definitely I could see clothes back there.
SB: Okay.
GA: She has a plastic blue bin that collapsible... we all have 'em in our vehicles.
SB: Yes.

Page 45
GA: And ah, and the gas cans were inside this blue bin that she had. 'Cause she
pulled 'ern out...

<snipped>

THIS TRANSCRIPT HAS BEEN REVIEWED FOR ACCURACY
Signed this 29 th day of June, 2009.
DETECTIVE CORPORAL MELICH, OCSO DEPUTY SHERIFF

http://files.realitychatter.com/CA/Docs/George-Anthony-FBI-Interview-7878-8000.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: June 16, 2011, 05:24:29 PM »

snipped..............

Casey's jail letters are vague in her accusations but are a total set up & that is abundantly clear.

You can see where KC wrote those letters as a total set up for this trial. I didn't buy why she allowed to do it at the time and wondered why those letters could be considered evidence since they were "fruit of the poisonous tree" (illegal to pass them in the jail)  I still don't see how they will get them in if the prosecution objects.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: June 16, 2011, 05:35:45 PM »

Yes Janet, it is irrelevant to this murder trial.   

CASEY is on trial for the murder of Caylee, George is not on trial for murder or anything else.   What would you expect to find in his medical records other than he was grief stricken & fed up with yes lies that they told to protect this monster after the fact?   He attempted suicide (real or fabricated), what is to be gleaned from that which would be relevant to this murder trial?   Are those inclined to buy into the defense's crap & Casey's accusation expecting a full confession of molestation in his medical records?   Guess what it still doesnt excuse Casey in any manner whatsoever for killing her daughter even IF it were true, the most it will do is save her from lethal injection, maybe.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: June 16, 2011, 05:36:09 PM »

Mark Nejame is on HLN Vinnie Politan right now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.