March 28, 2024, 01:33:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 483238 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: June 16, 2011, 06:30:13 PM »

Bozo knows the test was negative for Lee being the father, he's setting up that it appears abuse may have transpired as a result of them asking.   NO, they asked because speculation was made.   That's it, that's all.

Yes, it was all over the world then the rumor that lee was Caylee's father.  IMO, they ran it to shut everybody up. 

IIRC, the rumor went viral because it was obvious that the family was being less than forthcoming about Caylee's bio father and it was revealed by Jesse G that kc said Lee either tried or did feel her up. 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1441 on: June 16, 2011, 06:30:42 PM »

I heard Ashton say Lee and George are NOT the father... Why are some on here still saying it doesn't rule them out? Which is it? 

IMO, neither are Caylee's father.  You think Cindy would be stickign around if either were her father?  She would be butt up behind Beotchface if that were true and geroge would be livign in that hotel he tried to fake off himself in.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: June 16, 2011, 06:30:45 PM »

Ok i have been sitting here thinking. Bozo all day asked about DNA for the family not one time has he mentioned Roy Kronks DNA. If he had Caylee's body and disposed of her why wouldn't he ask about his DNA?

You're absolutely right & he didnt ask because his theory that Kronk would have moved a practically skeletonized body in August is absurd but yes his DNA if any would be all over it especially if he didnt use gloves.   The plant evidence totally destroys this theory, there is no way that growth would have occurred unless it was in the same place it was dumped for quite a few months-closer to half a year, the bone scatter is a natural course due to animal activity not a staging.

Yep and I hope the jury is thinking that to. If RK's DNA was washed away so could ICA. He can't have it both ways.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: June 16, 2011, 06:31:32 PM »

Oh my gosh, they just said on TV that Juror #4 (the one we were concerned about) has taken NO NOTES throughout the whole prosecution part of the trial and when the defense started she is taking copious notes.

Scary, 

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: June 16, 2011, 06:32:19 PM »

Bozo knows the test was negative for Lee being the father, he's setting up that it appears abuse may have transpired as a result of them asking.   NO, they asked because speculation was made.   That's it, that's all.

Yes, it was all over the world then the rumor that lee was Caylee's father.  IMO, they ran it to shut everybody up. 

Still I wonder who Caylee's daddy is... I have never believed that "control freak" SinSin didn't push KC to fess up about who Caylee's daddy was. 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: June 16, 2011, 06:32:30 PM »

Oh my gosh, they just said on TV that Juror #4 (the one we were concerned about) has taken NO NOTES throughout the whole prosecution part of the trial and when the defense started she is taking copious notes.

ACK!!  What does that mean?  Do you think she's pro-Casey and snuck onto the jury in order to hang the jury?

Could mean anything, she could be looking for inconsistencies, she could be drawing, she may be studying Casey's behavior...even if she appears to be a hold out I wouldnt want to be her in that jury room & I have to believe logic & the truth is going to be before her.   If she cannot judge by what others say, she also has to discount what Bozo said in his opening 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1446 on: June 16, 2011, 06:33:16 PM »

Scary, 
Is that Farmville lady? Maybe she's just so bored she's planning her crops?

Gah, I feel sorry for these jurors!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: June 16, 2011, 06:33:24 PM »

Still I wonder who Caylee's daddy is... I have never believed that "control freak" SinSin didn't push KC to fess up about who Caylee's daddy was. 

Evidently, Casey lied to them about that as well, more than once.   Not Jesse, she went to the next story.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: June 16, 2011, 06:38:04 PM »

Go Jeff!!

can you say backfired Baez? Good job and this is only your second witness.

I love it Jeff is so eloquent. He really just seems like a down to earth guy.

Baez stumbles through his whole direct and he told TruTV he was a DNA expert lol and also took a course on blood splatter 

He really cares about justice for Caylee Marie Anthony, unlike some other lawyers (cough-Bozo-jar-Simms-and-whoever-else-works-for-the-dumfense-team-cough)

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: June 16, 2011, 06:38:18 PM »

I heard Ashton say Lee and George are NOT the father... Why are some on here still saying it doesn't rule them out? Which is it? 

I thought I did too. I will leave it alone though Lee and George are not the father IMO it has clearly been proven.

DNA aside, the fact alone that Caylee had no mental or physical abnormalities would indicate that neither is the father.

Here's a breakdown on the chances of birth anomalies based on relation:

Non-related couples have a 3% chance of having a baby with birth defects.

Cousins who are a couple (even first cousins) or one who hooks up with an aunt or uncle, the chance doubles to just 6%.

Hooking up with your mother, father, brother or sister, the chance leaps to a whopping 50%!!

...and I think everyone would agree that there seemed to be NOTHING wrong with little Caylee.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: June 16, 2011, 06:38:45 PM »

Regarding FV lady....she says she can't judge people.  She took no notes when the State presented their case....the State being the ones judging Casey.  Now she takes notes when the defense defends Casey.   I don't like this at all.   

I swear, during the states case, on at least 1 occasion, one of the tweeters said she was taking notes, or shaking her head or something. 

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: June 16, 2011, 06:38:54 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28263937/index.html

Bill Shaeffers opinions............

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: June 16, 2011, 06:39:38 PM »

Well, it's been a long day...

I leave here today with thoughts of sweet precious Caylee...

Sad that she is not with us any longer.   an angelic monkey

Glad that she is not going to grow up in the "house of evil".  She did not deserve to be killed and thrown out like trash, though.   

I know that she is in God's gentle arms and that she is LOVED.  That is what gives me comfort when I think of her. an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Good Night and God Bless Caylee and all of the special monkeys seeking truth and justice for her and all of the missing.   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: June 16, 2011, 06:40:54 PM »

Blowhole on Facebook......added 4 more friends 5 minutes ago.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1454 on: June 16, 2011, 06:41:02 PM »

George Anthony's character is not above reproach.  When it comes to Casey the fruit did not fall far from the tree.

1.  Cheats on his wife.
2.  Scams thousands from his girlfriend and attempts to hide proceeds from Cindy.
3.  Pretends to be looking for work while spending time with girlfriend.
3.  Loses thousands in a lottery scam.
4.  Lies in his attempt to obstruct the justice process in an attempt to protect Casey from the legal consequences of her actions.

Affording George and Cindy any slack in the their attempts to prevent justice from prevailing for Caylee because of their relationship with Casey is akin to giving Paulus and Anita some slack in their attempts to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway because Joran van der Sloot is their son.

In Tamikosmom's world ... it ain't going to happen.

Janet
I'm sorry I must have missed 1-4 some how. Is there a place online to find documentation of these alegations, or are they from the National Enquirer?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: June 16, 2011, 06:43:53 PM »

What I would like to know is why this witness, when asked with a yes or no question, is allowed to elaborate her answers?

Many witnesses were allowed to elaborate, it would not be fair to shut up the dumfenses witnesses, although I would love it.

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: June 16, 2011, 06:46:11 PM »

Does anyone else find it just a little strange that when they were talking about the paternity tests, they clearly stated several times that Lee was not the father, but I did not hear them state so clearly that George was not the father (but I think it was at least implied)..... I know that the dt just wanted to suggest that LE wanted paternity testing... still, the fact that they focused on Lee not being the father makes me wonder if they are going to try to claim that George is the father?

Who know's what the defense is going to conjurer up. Monkey Devil!

All I do know kc has/and or tired to ruin so many life's plus taking Caylee's life.
Point blank kc doesn't give a dam.  All about herself period.

thats exactly what they want to leave in the jurors mind
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1457 on: June 16, 2011, 06:47:01 PM »

ACK!!  What does that mean?  Do you think she's pro-Casey and snuck onto the jury in order to hang the jury?
That concerns me deeply! I pray it's not a hung jury!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: June 16, 2011, 06:49:06 PM »

My theory implies that Caylee died from a lethal overdose of chloroforum right in her own bedroom.  Think about it.  The change of clothes, duct tape, toy horse, blanket, laundry bag and sticker are all items connected with the Anthony home.

I do not believe that Caylee suffocated.  The duct tape was used after her demise to prevent the body fluids from escaping from the nose, mouth and ears ... a happening that encompanies the death process.

IMO

Janet

Janet, my husband died in our home with my arms around him.  None of the fluid stuff happened.  In fact, I closed his eyes.  It was maybe  forty-five minutes for the medical examiner and police to come and release his body.  That happens when someone dies at home, although he was in a terminal coma for some weeks.  There was no fluid coming out of his nose or mouth.  I happen to have some real experience with this.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: June 16, 2011, 06:49:08 PM »

With this intriguing testimony it's getting clearer and clearer to me that this was an accidental drowning.   

and that George had his Pe... in Beotchs mouth in the morning and she went to school as if nothing happened, and that she is in an alternate universe, and kronk moved/stored the body for months so he could collect reward money.       

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.