March 28, 2024, 06:47:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 483173 times)
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: June 16, 2011, 06:49:49 PM »

Still I wonder who Caylee's daddy is... I have never believed that "control freak" SinSin didn't push KC to fess up about who Caylee's daddy was. 

I'll bet it was a one-night stand where no names were exchanged and she never saw him again.  Very common behavior for many in their teens and early 20's.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1461 on: June 16, 2011, 06:50:25 PM »

In other words idiot, the liner stain would be much more significant if it wasnt triple contained....good God give me strength!!!!

I am not sure how much longer I am going to be able to listen to this fool. I may have to selectively listen to the videos later.

I'd much rather come here myself after the fact than listen to his dribble.  I loathe that man. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: June 16, 2011, 06:50:44 PM »

Bozo knows the test was negative for Lee being the father, he's setting up that it appears abuse may have transpired as a result of them asking.   NO, they asked because speculation was made.   That's it, that's all.

Yes, it was all over the world then the rumor that lee was Caylee's father.  IMO, they ran it to shut everybody up. 

IIRC, the rumor went viral because it was obvious that the family was being less than forthcoming about Caylee's bio father and it was revealed by Jesse G that kc said Lee either tried or did feel her up. 

I would think since that is the immediate family and she lived at their house that all members would have to submit to testing because in the investigation(especially the car) they might need to distinguish hairs found or possibly on clothing. JMO
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: June 16, 2011, 06:51:09 PM »

George Anthony's character is not above reproach.  When it comes to Casey the fruit did not fall far from the tree.

1.  Cheats on his wife.
2.  Scams thousands from his girlfriend and attempts to hide proceeds from Cindy.
3.  Pretends to be looking for work while spending time with girlfriend.
3.  Loses thousands in a lottery scam.
4.  Lies in his attempt to obstruct the justice process in an attempt to protect Casey from the legal consequences of her actions.

Affording George and Cindy any slack in the their attempts to prevent justice from prevailing for Caylee because of their relationship with Casey is akin to giving Paulus and Anita some slack in their attempts to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway because Joran van der Sloot is their son.

In Tamikosmom's world ... it ain't going to happen.

Janet
I'm sorry I must have missed 1-4 some how. Is there a place online to find documentation of these alegations, or are they from the National Enquirer?

No.

Read George Anthony as well as Kystal Holloway's (River Cruz) transcripts of their respective taped interviews with LE.

Janet

++++++

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

<snipped>

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce. The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years.  He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: June 16, 2011, 06:52:12 PM »

Still I wonder who Caylee's daddy is... I have never believed that "control freak" SinSin didn't push KC to fess up about who Caylee's daddy was. 

I'll bet it was a one-night stand where no names were exchanged and she never saw him again.  Very common behavior for many in their teens and early 20's.

I think you got it Aurelia. That makes a lot of sense.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: June 16, 2011, 06:53:44 PM »

George Anthony's character is not above reproach.  When it comes to Casey the fruit did not fall far from the tree.

1.  Cheats on his wife.
2.  Scams thousands from his girlfriend and attempts to hide proceeds from Cindy.
3.  Loses thousands in a lottery scam.
4.  Lies in his attempt to obstruct the justice process in an attempt to protect Casey from the legal consequences of her actions.

Affording George and Cindy any slack in the their attempts to prevent justice from prevailing for Caylee because of their relationship with Casey is akin to giving Paulus and Anita some slack in their attempts to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway because Joran van der Sloot is their son.

Janet
I'm sorry I must have missed 1-4 some how. Is there a place online to find documentation of these alegations, or are they from the National Enquirer?
I believe 1-3 is with the manly krystal.. the others have been discussed and all are more than likely TRUE

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: June 16, 2011, 06:54:03 PM »

Oh my gosh, they just said on TV that Juror #4 (the one we were concerned about) has taken NO NOTES throughout the whole prosecution part of the trial and when the defense started she is taking copious notes.

ACK!!  What does that mean?  Do you think she's pro-Casey and snuck onto the jury in order to hang the jury?
That concerns me deeply! I pray it's not a hung jury!

If this is the case, wonder how many of the jurors watched the Scott Peterson case.
The juror's in that case ,during deliberations kicked one  juror out and got an alternative for the rest of the deliberations.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1467 on: June 16, 2011, 06:55:32 PM »

My theory implies that Caylee died from a lethal overdose of chloroforum right in her own bedroom.  Think about it.  The change of clothes, duct tape, toy horse, blanket, laundry bag and sticker are all items connected with the Anthony home.

I do not believe that Caylee suffocated.  The duct tape was used after her demise to prevent the body fluids from escaping from the nose, mouth and ears ... a happening that encompanies the death process.

IMO

Janet

Janet, my husband died in our home with my arms around him.  None of the fluid stuff happened.  In fact, I closed his eyes.  It was maybe  forty-five minutes for the medical examiner and police to come and release his body.  That happens when someone dies at home, although he was in a terminal coma for some weeks.  There was no fluid coming out of his nose or mouth.  I happen to have some real experience with this.
Hugs honey, that was a wonderful way for your DH to leave this earth. More hugs...............
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: June 16, 2011, 06:58:01 PM »

They found a new person to killer sit.  How adorable

lOL, I find it impossible to understand spending state's money to babysit this killer when they have 85 lawyers. 

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: June 16, 2011, 06:58:12 PM »

I haven't seen this posted here, this is today's Hinky Meter blog....

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/16/caylee-anthony-case-trial-day-20-061611/#more-7191
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: June 16, 2011, 06:59:11 PM »

GaryTuchmanCNN Gary Tuchman
Four spectators in the Casey Anthony trial courtroom have been kicked out for falling asleep. #ac360 #cnn

http://twitter.com/#!/GaryTuchmanCNN

They will be kicking everybody out soon, the jury included, for falling asleep.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: June 16, 2011, 06:59:17 PM »

Oh my gosh, they just said on TV that Juror #4 (the one we were concerned about) has taken NO NOTES throughout the whole prosecution part of the trial and when the defense started she is taking copious notes.

ACK!!  What does that mean?  Do you think she's pro-Casey and snuck onto the jury in order to hang the jury?

If this is the case, wonder how many of the jurors watched the Scott Peterson case.
The juror's in that case ,during deliberations kicked one  juror out and got an alternative for the rest of the deliberations.

I said this earlier............. I'm GLAD juror #4 was taking notes. I would rather she writes down anything that strikes a cord or she questions as the other jurors in deliberations can address each and every question she may have. I would be more worried if she just simply nodded her head, was confused or outright misunderstood and then had "doubts" about convicting her. I think this a GOOD sign!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: June 16, 2011, 07:01:08 PM »

1.  Cheats on his wife.
4.  Loses thousands in a lottery scam.
5.  Lies in his attempt to obstruct the justice process in an attempt to protect Casey from the legal consequences of her actions.

Janet
I believe 1-3 is with the manly krystal.. the others have been discussed and all are more than likely TRUE

1-3 -  Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz - Transcript of Taped Interview
1 & 4 - George Anthony George - Transcript of Taped Interview

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1473 on: June 16, 2011, 07:01:46 PM »

JUROR #4:
 ::snipping2::
Description: She is a middle aged black female. She heard about the case when it first happened. She survived a preemptory challenge last week when prosecutors asked that she be removed from the panel of prospective jurors.
Fast fact: She said she doesn’t like to "judge people."
Quote: She told attorneys that after seeing the mitigating and aggravating factors, she "thinks" she can recommend a death sentence. "I just don't like to point my finger at anyone," she said. "What I mean by that is, judging someone by what they say."
 ::snipping2::

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-jury-bios,0,539793.photogallery
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1474 on: June 16, 2011, 07:02:14 PM »

My theory implies that Caylee died from a lethal overdose of chloroforum right in her own bedroom.  Think about it.  The change of clothes, duct tape, toy horse, blanket, laundry bag and sticker are all items connected with the Anthony home.

I do not believe that Caylee suffocated.  The duct tape was used after her demise to prevent the body fluids from escaping from the nose, mouth and ears ... a happening that encompanies the death process.

IMO

Janet

Janet, my husband died in our home with my arms around him.  None of the fluid stuff happened.  In fact, I closed his eyes.  It was maybe  forty-five minutes for the medical examiner and police to come and release his body.  That happens when someone dies at home, although he was in a terminal coma for some weeks.  There was no fluid coming out of his nose or mouth.  I happen to have some real experience with this.
  an angelic monkey I'm sorry Babybear, hugs to you.

I don't think KC put the duct tape on to prevent fluids from leaking, unless she drowned Caylee in the pool. Then it could be possible, I think.

I have and always will think that she put the duct tape over Caylee's nose and mouth and threw her in the pool until she drowned. That way the baby couldn't scream for someone one to hear. JMO JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1475 on: June 16, 2011, 07:03:42 PM »

IMO

Janet

ITA~Eli died in my daughter's arms and we got to hold him, and let NILMDTS come in and take photos, it was a good 3-4 hrs before I thought I had to get my daughter out of there before the inevitable started to happen, no fluids, no stiffness..nothing at all, in fact I have all the pics from NILMDTS taken around the 4 hr mark and you could move his hands, feet etc and it just looked like he was asleep.  an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: June 16, 2011, 07:04:50 PM »

1.  Cheats on his wife.
4.  Loses thousands in a lottery scam.
5.  Lies in his attempt to obstruct the justice process in an attempt to protect Casey from the legal consequences of her actions.

Janet

1-3 -  Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz - Transcript of Taped Interview
1 & 4 - George Anthony George - Transcript of Taped Interview

With a note that just because Krystal alleges it doesnt make it truth inandofitself.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: June 16, 2011, 07:05:39 PM »

IMO

Janet

ITA~Eli died in my daughter's arms and we got to hold him, and let NILMDTS come in and take photos, it was a good 3-4 hrs before I thought I had to get my daughter out of there before the inevitable started to happen, no fluids, no stiffness..nothing at all, in fact I have all the pics from NILMDTS taken around the 4 hr mark and you could move his hands, feet etc and it just looked like he was asleep.  an angelic monkey

Hugs to you both 

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: June 16, 2011, 07:06:13 PM »

klaas, i think a good survey question for when we get closer to deliberations beginning would be "how long will the jury be in deliberations for before reaching a verdict?" or something along those lines
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: June 16, 2011, 07:08:05 PM »

IMO

Janet

an angelic monkey

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.