March 29, 2024, 09:30:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 483486 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1480 on: June 16, 2011, 07:10:48 PM »

why is hair on the shovel not important

IMO, it was too small to determine whose it was, it coudl be Burner's, it could be Caylee's, it could be Casey's, it could be any of Burner's family, it could be anybody's hair. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1481 on: June 16, 2011, 07:10:54 PM »

My theory implies that Caylee died from a lethal overdose of chloroforum right in her own bedroom.  Think about it.  The change of clothes, duct tape, toy horse, blanket, laundry bag and sticker are all items connected with the Anthony home.

I do not believe that Caylee suffocated.  The duct tape was used after her demise to prevent the body fluids from escaping from the nose, mouth and ears ... a happening that encompanies the death process.

IMO

Janet

Janet, my husband died in our home with my arms around him.  None of the fluid stuff happened.  In fact, I closed his eyes.  It was maybe  forty-five minutes for the medical examiner and police to come and release his body.  That happens when someone dies at home, although he was in a terminal coma for some weeks.  There was no fluid coming out of his nose or mouth.  I happen to have some real experience with this.

ITA~Eli died in my daughter's arms and we got to hold him, and let NILMDTS come in and take photos, it was a good 3-4 hrs before I thought I had to get my daughter out of there before the inevitable started to happen, no fluids, no stiffness..nothing at all, in fact I have all the pics from NILMDTS taken around the 4 hr mark and you could move his hands, feet etc and it just looked like he was asleep.  an angelic monkey

Hugs to you both 

Thanks Capp and more hugs to BB...some think ppl turn into a stiff, discolored mass leaking fluids everywhere and it's just not true, and I think it's a great point to make considering the circumstances of this case.

3 yr anniversary is another issue ITA with Capp on, I think that is why GA and CA were crying in the elevator, I know last week on Wednesday was 2 yrs for our tragedy and the day before is usually worse because of the anticipation---really hard to explain but to me it is harder than "the day"

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1482 on: June 16, 2011, 07:11:43 PM »

I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but Jeff Ashton almost ALWAYS wears something purple. Is it just me having selective seeing or have others seen it as well??? Today lavender shirt and purple tie, the other day (can't remember they are running together) was a dark purple tie. I mentioned it to a coworker and she said she noticed. I think he is doing it for Caylee, he doesn't seem like the type to wear pastels.

Okay, no more s word comments from JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1483 on: June 16, 2011, 07:12:37 PM »

klaas, i think a good survey question for when we get closer to deliberations beginning would be "how long will the jury be in deliberations for before reaching a verdict?" or something along those lines

I like it!!   

I'd be interested to know how many of us think Casey will testify, too. I think it's less likely at this point, but we'll see..........
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: June 16, 2011, 07:12:42 PM »

My theory implies that Caylee died from a lethal overdose of chloroforum right in her own bedroom.  Think about it.  The change of clothes, duct tape, toy horse, blanket, laundry bag and sticker are all items connected with the Anthony home.

I do not believe that Caylee suffocated.  The duct tape was used after her demise to prevent the body fluids from escaping from the nose, mouth and ears ... a happening that encompanies the death process.

IMO

Janet

Janet, my husband died in our home with my arms around him.  None of the fluid stuff happened.  In fact, I closed his eyes.  It was maybe  forty-five minutes for the medical examiner and police to come and release his body.  That happens when someone dies at home, although he was in a terminal coma for some weeks.  There was no fluid coming out of his nose or mouth.  I happen to have some real experience with this.

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey
Just glade there's a nurse on jury.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: June 16, 2011, 07:15:23 PM »

meant to add that I would assume that if I am correct in my guess, Baez wants to link that fluid to George..     BUT maybe this is bodily fluid from Caylee, after an accidental drowning.  Perhaps Caylee is pulled out of the water, any fluid from the mouth comes out onto Casey's clothes as an attempt is made to revive Caylee...  who knows. i can't think of anything else Baez could be trying to suggest or infer, at this point.

Hate to be party pooper, but if he had evidence of body fluids on something, that would have to be in evidence already, and as far as I know it is not.

Why not call 911 then, instead of putting duct tape on?
I bet when kc's convicted, she'll come out with a newer lie...

I am extremely worried about jurur 4, Farmville lady.  Think we may see a hung jury.  HOping not.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: June 16, 2011, 07:16:04 PM »

Have to retract my statement.
Student nurse and a nurse's aid.

The nurse of 30 years is an alternative.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: June 16, 2011, 07:16:13 PM »

IMO

Janet

ITA~Eli died in my daughter's arms and we got to hold him, and let NILMDTS come in and take photos, it was a good 3-4 hrs before I thought I had to get my daughter out of there before the inevitable started to happen, no fluids, no stiffness..nothing at all, in fact I have all the pics from NILMDTS taken around the 4 hr mark and you could move his hands, feet etc and it just looked like he was asleep.  an angelic monkey

Hugs to you both 

Thanks Capp and more hugs to BB...some think ppl turn into a stiff, discolored mass leaking fluids everywhere and it's just not true, and I think it's a great point to make considering the circumstances of this case.

3 yr anniversary is another issue ITA with Capp on, I think that is why GA and CA were crying in the elevator, I know last week on Wednesday was 2 yrs for our tragedy and the day before is usually worse because of the anticipation---really hard to explain but to me it is harder than "the day"

HLN JVM someone just mentioned that today they arrived hanging on to each other, Cindy crying both wearing jewelry commemorative to Caylee (which has been seen prior as well).   But what is even more glaring is that Casey whom wants us to believe it was an accidental drowning under Caylee's own power didnt shed a tear today, wasnt sad, wasnt even mad....she was cocky, defiant, talkative & even giddy throughout the day.

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1488 on: June 16, 2011, 07:18:51 PM »

Good evening monkeys....Still catching up but wanted to throw a couple things out there to see what baezzes...err..i mean sticks..

The last time Cindy says she saw Caylee (bless her heart) was 6/15...they had swam in the pool and she handed her nekkid body off to totmomster...then she supposedly took care of the swimsuit and ladder and basically tidied the yard for the close of the day..I am assuming this takes us to around 6-7pm..

What did Caylee do after that? Was she bathed? redressed? jammied? put to bed? I ask this bcuz we aren't sure if it was late on the 15th/early on the 16th/or sometime during the day on the 16th that Caylee's life was taken from her.. It seems we have this big gap in the evenings events...no one is asking about what went on and where everyone was..all we have been told was a "special bonding time looking at this video"...

No one has said what time Caylee went to bed...where she was put to bed...who put her to bed. etc..the next thing we have is that Cindy got up for work and "heard them breathing thru a door"...and then George is the final one to see them that day and see them leaving the house... and he claims to remember seeing her in an outfit somewhat similar to the one found at the recovery site... but is this really what Caylee wore last? Is this what Totmomster meant in her jail vids about "they haven't even found the clothes yet"...is there still clothing belonging to Caylee and probably Casey as well that is out there somewhere...it just seems odd that Casey did all this body moving, packing and cleaning of the car and no one has said yep we found clothes with def stains pertaining to the case... Is this where Blanchard park comes in? Did she ditch items there and this is the shred of truth in that fabricated kidnapping tale? Is this maybe where the other laundry bag ended up?

The other thing was I thought in the evidence collection from the Hopespring address a piece of drywall was collected...did we ever hear where that was from or what if anything was found in relation to it?

I'm trying to listen to Byazz drone on and on today but its painfully idiotic and makes me want to bash myself over the head or  ..

I REALLY hope the media is wrong and that this will not go on for 2 weeks...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: June 16, 2011, 07:19:50 PM »

klaas, i think a good survey question for when we get closer to deliberations beginning would be "how long will the jury be in deliberations for before reaching a verdict?" or something along those lines

I like it!!   

I'd be interested to know how many of us think Casey will testify, too. I think it's less likely at this point, but we'll see..........

Me too, I already have an estimate in mind & as far as Casey goes...a very good chance she will insist but it will be to her demise.   There is no way this jury is going to believe a word out of her mouth no matter how hard she cries or tells more lies.   They've listened to her on tape, they've observed her behavior - if anything they will see what she wants to do as despicable, IMHO    To this I say in reference to her....BRING IT BEEOTCH!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: June 16, 2011, 07:21:09 PM »

IslandMonkey and Babybear, so so sorry.   an angelic monkey

_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1491 on: June 16, 2011, 07:21:12 PM »

Wow Tamikosmom, that sheds new light on George A. and what he might have known before Caylee was discovered.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1492 on: June 16, 2011, 07:23:27 PM »

11:10am Thursday, June 16, 2011 Court is in session.

So they ran the test and if he was a possible father they would send it to another lab.  She then reported out that Lee Anthony could be the father of Caylee Anthony.  

WOW, I finally had a chance to read back and this should be COULD NOT BE THE FATHER OF CAYLEE ANTHONY.  I am soooo sorry Monkeys, I haven't read further but need to clear this up..........now there are sooo many pages  

Klaas or Mod, please, please clear this up.  I could just kick myself.  That is not what I heard,  I HEARD COULD NOT BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CBB fixed your post and I'll go fix the Recap.  MB
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 07:44:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1493 on: June 16, 2011, 07:23:29 PM »

George has still, to this day, not been ruled out as the father.

They ruled out Lee... that's all they needed to know and as far as they wanted it to go.

The State has this kind of power.

Why? Why would they do that?

I suggest to you - to not weaken their case against the kind of murderer who would throw her own child away in a DUMP, like a used dish rag. (Linda is tops)

Who needs to feel sorry for a beast like that? Does incest really matter at this point? No.

Let the people continue to guess about the "funny times" until the end of time.

Let Casey rot.

Let George sweat. (this is what cowards do best)

This is what I call Ultimate Justice. It's so fitting. The Prosecution in this case; the epitome of brilliance. I heart them.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: June 16, 2011, 07:23:36 PM »

Phew, all caught up.  And, I have no desire to watch any videos from today.  Maybe we will get lucky and bozo will rest in the morning?

Doubt it, he is just doing this to annoy people now, and keep the jury longer, just cause he can. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: June 16, 2011, 07:24:40 PM »

IMO

Janet

an angelic monkey I'm sorry Babybear, hugs to you.

I don't think KC put the duct tape on to prevent fluids from leaking, unless she drowned Caylee in the pool. Then it could be possible, I think.

I have and always will think that she put the duct tape over Caylee's nose and mouth and threw her in the pool until she drowned. That way the baby couldn't scream for someone one to hear. JMO JSM 

I am late to the party..here in the morning..then Comcast had problems in my area..so I thought time for some retail therapy and refreshing the food supplies for my family.

BB..I agree with what you said.  My Daddy died at home..we had hospice for 4 weeks...and Mom and I were there with him.  There was no fluid anywhere..he died around lunch time..and it was probably 2 hours before the funeral home came to take his body.  I have to preface this with the fact a hospice worker was there at the time and she called in the death.  I also have to say that the funeral home was never called..they are dear friends of our family and heard it over their monitor and waited a respectful time to respond.  We were lucky in that we have known them so long....they had total respect for my family. They did not take my Dad until I had contacted all of his brothers and sisters and they had time to come and sit a bit with him in his room at our home.  The point here is..no body fluids escaped..no one was appaled by anything that happened enough not to spend ..in my case a few hours with his body  until it was transported..

My sister died in the hospital and it was the same..even the following day at the funeral home..prior to her cremation, they brought her body out so my Mom, her husband and I could spend time with her.. We had all been with her at the hospital when she passed..but we were also given the time to be with her prior to cremation..and no fluids..but still holding the Lily of the Valleys that I had brought to her the day she died for her to hold and smell.

Now back to reading to catch up..although I am thinking with Baez I only missed alot of bravero..and no substance. I have total faith in Linda , Mr George, Jeff, Judge Perry and the jury...the rest is in God's hands.  I have no doubts that our little Caylee is in the courtroom, as well as her angels..no worries here..no worries.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1496 on: June 16, 2011, 07:29:08 PM »

Let's face it, Casey is mess up in the head....evil! I wouldn't be surprised if her head didn't start turning full circle like reagan in the exorcist! 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: June 16, 2011, 07:30:19 PM »

IMO

Janet

an angelic monkey I'm sorry Babybear, hugs to you.

I don't think KC put the duct tape on to prevent fluids from leaking, unless she drowned Caylee in the pool. Then it could be possible, I think.

I have and always will think that she put the duct tape over Caylee's nose and mouth and threw her in the pool until she drowned. That way the baby couldn't scream for someone one to hear. JMO JSM 

I am late to the party..here in the morning..then Comcast had problems in my area..so I thought time for some retail therapy and refreshing the food supplies for my family.

BB..I agree with what you said.  My Daddy died at home..we had hospice for 4 weeks...and Mom and I were there with him.  There was no fluid anywhere..he died around lunch time..and it was probably 2 hours before the funeral home came to take his body.  I have to preface this with the fact a hospice worker was there at the time and she called in the death.  I also have to say that the funeral home was never called..they are dear friends of our family and heard it over their monitor and waited a respectful time to respond.  We were lucky in that we have known them so long....they had total respect for my family. They did not take my Dad until I had contacted all of his brothers and sisters and they had time to come and sit a bit with him in his room at our home.  The point here is..no body fluids escaped..no one was appaled by anything that happened enough not to spend ..in my case a few hours with his body  until it was transported..

My sister died in the hospital and it was the same..even the following day at the funeral home..prior to her cremation, they brought her body out so my Mom, her husband and I could spend time with her.. We had all been with her at the hospital when she passed..but we were also given the time to be with her prior to cremation..and no fluids..but still holding the Lily of the Valleys that I had brought to her the day she died for her to hold and smell.

Now back to reading to catch up..although I am thinking with Baez I only missed alot of bravero..and no substance. I have total faith in Linda , Mr George, Jeff, Judge Perry and the jury...the rest is in God's hands.  I have no doubts that our little Caylee is in the courtroom, as well as her angels..no worries here..no worries.

Sorry for everyone's loses .
We forgot one BIG thing.............
Kc did a search on death.   Didn't think of it till right now.
I bet if you searched for death(I'm not doing a search) it may tell you what happens after death...

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: June 16, 2011, 07:31:38 PM »

IMO

Janet

IM and Babybear, I'm so sorry for your losses. 

I hate to even bring this up, as I don't want to upset anyone, it's just that the situations surrounding the deaths are very different. While your loved ones were ill and died, what could be termed, a "natural death" Caylee, on the other hand, was a healthy child that died a sudden and probably violent death and therefore the body would react or respond to death differently...we don't know though, and we probably never will.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1499 on: June 16, 2011, 07:31:57 PM »

11:10am Thursday, June 16, 2011 Court is in session.

So they ran the test and if he was a possible father they would send it to another lab.  She then reported out that Lee Anthony could be the father of Caylee Anthony. 

WOW, I finally had a chance to read back and this should be COULD NOT BE THE FATHER OF CAYLEE ANTHONY.  I am soooo sorry Monkeys, I haven't read further but need to clear this up..........now there are sooo many pages 

Klaas or Mod, please, please clear this up.  I could just kick myself.  That is not what I heard,  I HEARD COULD NOT BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed, Magic eyes! Thanks for all the hard work you do by supplying the recaps! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.