March 29, 2024, 04:41:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 483408 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: June 16, 2011, 08:05:49 PM »

And then there is this:

Joy Behar's Outrageous Comment
While discussing the Casey Anthony trial, 'The View' host said she would lie on the stand, even if she knew her daughter was guilty of murder.
http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/The-View/62755/2005031876/Wed%2C-Jun-15%2C-2011/videos?skipTo=450&cmpid=FCST_hero_tv

Discussion on video

Will not watch that hateful cow, so won't click on the link. 
Joy's jumped on the bandwagon for ratings, she could give a crap about justice or Caylee. Last night she had Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed on, asked Gene a loaded question and Shannon stormed off the set. Simmons accused Joy of purposely creating drama for ratings and well, I'm a little O/T. I don't think Joy has a  clue when it comes to Caylee Anthony, the case or the accused...IMO

or anything else for that matter but it figures she would lie to that magnitude if it was her child, Im not shocked - ITA she jumped on it for ratings.  Her "stupid act" with Gene Simmons was transparent, she totally set that up for drama - not siding with either Simmons or Tweed & dont watch their show or care about their lifestyle.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: June 16, 2011, 08:06:43 PM »

I love that Jeff and Linda are so passionate about Caylee..
more so than her family is about getting justice for this little girl..

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1522 on: June 16, 2011, 08:07:15 PM »

Oh my gosh, they just said on TV that Juror #4 (the one we were concerned about) has taken NO NOTES throughout the whole prosecution part of the trial and when the defense started she is taking copious notes.

ACK!!  What does that mean?  Do you think she's pro-Casey and snuck onto the jury in order to hang the jury?

Could mean anything, she could be looking for inconsistencies, she could be drawing, she may be studying Casey's behavior...even if she appears to be a hold out I wouldnt want to be her in that jury room & I have to believe logic & the truth is going to be before her.   If she cannot judge by what others say, she also has to discount what Bozo said in his opening 

I agree with you.. If I were on a jury I would be noting not only the facts, but questions or holes that I have in their theory... to see if they are ever answered or to bring up in deliberation. I also doodle a lot when I have to listen to someone speak (especially if its boring), it helps me hyper focus on listening for some reason. (I guess my eyes and mind won't wander)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: June 16, 2011, 08:07:22 PM »

WOW

A caller on JVM claims that because of this case she took her daughter (described her as cassey's twin) to court and gained custody of her grandchild...she wanted to thank Cindy and let her know that because of what casey did some have taken some premptive actions to protect their grandchildren from a similiar fate...

Bravo, to those taking a lesson by this case...Save our children!

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: June 16, 2011, 08:09:27 PM »

WOW

A caller on JVM claims that because of this case she took her daughter (described her as cassey's twin) to court and gained custody of her grandchild...she wanted to thank Cindy and let her know that because of what casey did some have taken some premptive actions to protect their grandchildren from a similiar fate...

Woow.......Good for the grand mother.
 an angelic monkey

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: June 16, 2011, 08:09:35 PM »

WOW

Bravo, to those taking a lesson by this case...Save our children!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: June 16, 2011, 08:09:37 PM »

Wow Tamikosmom, that sheds new light on George A. and what he might have known before Caylee was discovered.

icey

I am not convinced that George knew or suspected anything prior to picking up Casey's vehicle from Johnson towing.  Cindy and George's respective current and former professions and their own words imply they both immediately recognized the death odor emitting from the trunk and ... it did not take long to put two and two together and ... it added up to four.  The realization hit them that their precious granddaughter was no longer alive.  I suspect that it was at this point that Casey's parents embarked on a mission to distance their daughter from implication.

Janet

I agree and their mission continued right up to the realization that THEY were going to be made the scapegoats of casey's behavior and GA being named the one who disposed of Caylee.  I'm still in  the mind set that they knew Caylee died but thought that it was an accident so it was up to the family to rally around her and confuse the facts.
Their actions will be the reason she avoids punishment if she's not found guilty. Even if their conflicting statements and odd behavior was partially at JB's behest, they steadfastly avoided being 100% truthful.
If they all had told the truth up front about the stolen money, the suspicions about her employment, the fights, the supposed accusations of being an "unfit" mother etc, the SAO could have brought all of this to the jury's attention but they were hostile witnesses until very recently and the SAO is treading very lightly because they are untrustworthy. Now Baez has them in the crosshairs and has flipped kc into the victim seat with her blessing.  IF they really cared that Caylee was murdered, not accidentally drowned, they would want their daughter to get help, to make sure she was helped before she was free to have another child......and they would be willing to swallow their enormous pride and say..."yes, we lied about certain things because we loved her and thought it was an accident, but now we know that it wasn't, we want her to get help".

None of that happened so now the hideous innuendo about incest and callous body disposal will be their legacy whether casey is convicted or not. They are reaping what they have sewn.                                                                               jmho
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1527 on: June 16, 2011, 08:09:57 PM »

Wow Tamikosmom, that sheds new light on George A. and what he might have known before Caylee was discovered.

icey

I am not convinced that George knew or suspected anything prior to picking up Casey's vehicle from Johnson towing.  Cindy and George's respective current and former professions and their own words imply they both immediately recognized the death odor emitting from the trunk and ... it did not take long to put two and two together and ... it added up to four.  The realization hit them that their precious granddaughter was no longer alive.  I suspect that it was at this point that Casey's parents embarked on a mission to distance their daughter from implication.

Janet

In other words ... I am suspicious of the truth regarding all the encounters that George claimed to have with Casey within that 30 day period.

1.  June 15th - George claims that he watched Casey and Caylee leave that house at approximately 1:00 PM.  Amazinging he recalls over one month later exactly what Casey and Caylee were wearing upon departure.  However ... cell phone records and desktop investigation appear to imply that Casey never left the home until approximately 4:30 PM.

2.  June 24th - George changed both the times and the events encompassing this encounter.  In his interview with LE he described in detail what he observed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle and then last week he testified he saw nothing.

3.  June 30th - George goes into detail in his interview with LE describing a chase that occurred on the road with Casey when she took off in her mother's vehicle.  However ... LE was able to determine that the chase was all a fabrication.

Janet

JMO! Part of the problem with the Ants testimony during this trial is that they have tried so hard to bend and tilt facts to protect KC for three years. I think that Cindy was in denial enough to honestly concoct something in her head to believe that KC was actually innocent, and George was pulled into it by an overbearing Cindy..... somewhat. I do believe that reality has sunk in at this point, but returning back to the simple truth means that either they look like liars now or puts them in a bad light when compared to prior statements.

The family is, in fact, a long way from the "Cleavers" but the circumstances they have dealt with is hardly something Beaver would have brought to them either.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: June 16, 2011, 08:12:52 PM »

My theory implies that Caylee died from a lethal overdose of chloroform right in her own bedroom.  Think about it.  The change of clothes, duct tape, toy horse, blanket, laundry bag and sticker are all items connected with the Anthony home.

I do not believe that Caylee suffocated.  The duct tape was used after her demise to prevent the body fluids from escaping from the nose, mouth and ears ... a happening that en companies the death process.

IMO

Janet

Janet, my husband died in our home with my arms around him.  None of the fluid stuff happened.  In fact, I closed his eyes.  It was maybe  forty-five minutes for the medical examiner and police to come and release his body.  That happens when someone dies at home, although he was in a terminal coma for some weeks.  There was no fluid coming out of his nose or mouth.  I happen to have some real experience with this.
  an angelic monkey I'm sorry Babybear, hugs to you.

I don't think KC put the duct tape on to prevent fluids from leaking, unless she drowned Caylee in the pool. Then it could be possible, I think.

I have and always will think that she put the duct tape over Caylee's nose and mouth and threw her in the pool until she drowned. That way the baby couldn't scream for someone one to hear. JMO JSM 

I am late to the party..here in the morning..then Comcast had problems in my area..so I thought time for some retail therapy and refreshing the food supplies for my family.

BB..I agree with what you said.  My Daddy died at home..we had hospice for 4 weeks...and Mom and I were there with him.  There was no fluid anywhere..he died around lunch time..and it was probably 2 hours before the funeral home came to take his body.  I have to preface this with the fact a hospice worker was there at the time and she called in the death.  I also have to say that the funeral home was never called..they are dear friends of our family and heard it over their monitor and waited a respectful time to respond.  We were lucky in that we have known them so long....they had total respect for my family. They did not take my Dad until I had contacted all of his brothers and sisters and they had time to come and sit a bit with him in his room at our home.  The point here is..no body fluids escaped..no one was appalled by anything that happened enough not to spend ..in my case a few hours with his body until it was transported..

My sister died in the hospital and it was the same..even the following day at the funeral home..prior to her cremation, they brought her body out so my Mom, her husband and I could spend time with her.. We had all been with her at the hospital when she passed..but we were also given the time to be with her prior to cremation..and no fluids..but still holding the Lily of the Valleys that I had brought to her the day she died for her to hold and smell.

Now back to reading to catch up..although I am thinking with Baez I only missed alot of bravado..and no substance. I have total faith in Linda , Mr George, Jeff, Judge Perry and the jury...the rest is in God's hands.  I have no doubts that our little Caylee is in the courtroom, as well as her angels..no worries here..no worries.

Sorry for everyone's loses .
We forgot one BIG thing.............
Kc did a search on death.   Didn't think of it till right now.
I bet if you searched for death(I'm not doing a search) it may tell you what happens after death...

I really believe that Casey murdered Caylee..the whole Medea thing..the mother jealous of the child and their place in the family.

I have been around long enough and counseled enough families..and have bipolar in my own family..to know that Casey is very disturbed...and that she did this out of vengeance and jealousy.

I also believe she wanted to make sure Caylee was dead..so not only chloroform..which she had only used in the past on Amy and to relax Caylee , can we say aggravated child abuse..but the duct tape..to make sure she was dead.

I think she is one of the most diabolical creatures walking the Earth..and they better hope she gets LWOP if not the DP.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: June 16, 2011, 08:15:15 PM »

Damn the news media for sensationalizing today's events and making it sound as if MAJOR DRAMA took place in the courtroom.  I checked the news before I came here and was falsely led to believe that "The trial ground to a halt when Baez dropped a 'Lee is possibly Caylee's father' bombshell" and that "Judge Perry dismissed the jurors and verbally blasted Baez."

But after reading all your comments in this thread, it didn't really go down like that, did it?  Friggin' media.   
Both sides were told to use their inside voices.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: June 16, 2011, 08:21:55 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
The defense just asked about an item NOT in evidence so judge instructs jury to strike it. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Why is the blanket not in evidence? 

I wondered too.

Janet

It is an entirely different blanket not in evidence, one the defense had a picture of.
Did the gal at Amscot, who walked around the car, did she say she saw a blanket in the back seat?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: June 16, 2011, 08:21:59 PM »

icey

Janet

Janet, I agree with them knowing the odor of the car, I think George was freaked about it when the guy popped open the trunk, but there was no body in there so he was relieved. That's when he went home, Cindy cleaned the car, etc.

I think the magnitude of them realizing Caylee was dead was when Cindy picked KC up and could/would not produce Caylee. I think that is when it hit them like a ton of bricks. But KC being the liar she has been and her parents always believing those lies had a glimmer in their minds of hope that Caylee was still alive.

Hope this makes sense, I try not to take up for G & C, but I have always felt this is the case.
JMO JSM 

1. The death odor
2. No Caylee

Where would the glimmer of hope come from?

joesamas mama ... I consider George and Cindy Anthony another Anita and Paulus van der sloot.  Protecting their pathological lying offspring from the legal consequences of their actions takes priority over justice for their victims.

Loyalty to Caylee implies that I cannot uphold those have prevented justice from prevailing by obstructing the investigation with their lies.

I am off.

Good Night All.

Janet
5:20 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1532 on: June 16, 2011, 08:23:11 PM »

Well, it's been a long day...

I leave here today with thoughts of sweet precious Caylee...

Sad that she is not with us any longer.   an angelic monkey

Glad that she is not going to grow up in the "house of evil".  She did not deserve to be killed and thrown out like trash, though.   

I know that she is in God's gentle arms and that she is LOVED.  That is what gives me comfort when I think of her. an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Good Night and God Bless Caylee and all of the special monkeys seeking truth and justice for her and all of the missing.   

Beautifully said.  And this: "It is sad she's not with us any longer..."  <<---Statements like that make me especially sad because it's obvious that all the monkeys here on this board have more love for little Caylee; more love than her mother ever did, and we've never even met her!  I'd bet each and everyone of us would've adopted her had we the chance.  If only we could go back in time and rescue little Caylee.  Which makes me wonder:  how many other babies/children are in jeopardy right at this moment?  Yesterday I heard an AWFUL LOCAL NEWS STORY ABOUT A LITTLE BOY WHO WAS TORTURED by his mother's boyfriend.  He was stabbed, burned with cigarettes, beaten and much, much worse. 

I'm so very glad this little boy was saved before he was killed.  But like I said, how many other children in trouble right now?  Today?  So sad to think about.  But I suppose all we can do is keep our eyes open, watching carefully upon all the children in our lives; our own, our family's, the neighborhood's, etc.  If we do that, perhaps we can stop another child from a fate like that of Caylee, Haleigh and now this little boy. *sigh*
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: June 16, 2011, 08:24:22 PM »

Oh my gosh, they just said on TV that Juror #4 (the one we were concerned about) has taken NO NOTES throughout the whole prosecution part of the trial and when the defense started she is taking copious notes.

ACK!!  What does that mean?  Do you think she's pro-Casey and snuck onto the jury in order to hang the jury?
That concerns me deeply! I pray it's not a hung jury!

If this is the case, wonder how many of the jurors watched the Scott Peterson case.
The juror's in that case ,during deliberations kicked one  juror out and got an alternative for the rest of the deliberations.

actually 2 jurors were replaced, one was the jury foreman

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,780748,00.html

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1534 on: June 16, 2011, 08:26:50 PM »

PLEASE MOVE ON BEYOND JOY BEHAR. THE COMMENTS HAVE POLITICAL IMPLICATIONS WE DON'T NEED IN THIS THREAD.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: June 16, 2011, 08:32:00 PM »

Many hugs to all the monkeys who've experienced loss. 

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: June 16, 2011, 08:32:45 PM »

With this intriguing testimony it's getting clearer and clearer to me that this was an accidental drowning.   

and that George had his Pe... in Beotchs mouth in the morning and she went to school as if nothing happened, and that she is in an alternate universe, and kronk moved/stored the body for months so he could collect reward money.       

On top of that, Universal Studios just announced that if Casey is acquitted, she and Zenaida can have their jobs back.  However, the offer does not extend to Juliette Lewis, who's currently enjoying a career in Hollywood.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1537 on: June 16, 2011, 08:34:38 PM »

icey

Janet

I agree and their mission continued right up to the realization that THEY were going to be made the scapegoats of casey's behavior and GA being named the one who disposed of Caylee.  I'm still in  the mind set that they knew Caylee died but thought that it was an accident so it was up to the family to rally around her and confuse the facts.
Their actions will be the reason she avoids punishment if she's not found guilty. Even if their conflicting statements and odd behavior was partially at JB's behest, they steadfastly avoided being 100% truthful.
If they all had told the truth up front about the stolen money, the suspicions about her employment, the fights, the supposed accusations of being an "unfit" mother etc, the SAO could have brought all of this to the jury's attention but they were hostile witnesses until very recently and the SAO is treading very lightly because they are untrustworthy. Now Baez has them in the crosshairs and has flipped kc into the victim seat with her blessing.  IF they really cared that Caylee was murdered, not accidentally drowned, they would want their daughter to get help, to make sure she was helped before she was free to have another child......and they would be willing to swallow their enormous pride and say..."yes, we lied about certain things because we loved her and thought it was an accident, but now we know that it wasn't, we want her to get help".

None of that happened so now the hideous innuendo about incest and callous body disposal will be their legacy whether casey is convicted or not. They are reaping what they have sewn.                                                                               jmho

ITA, Mizjay!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: June 16, 2011, 08:42:14 PM »

That concerns me deeply! I pray it's not a hung jury!

If this is the case, wonder how many of the jurors watched the Scott Peterson case.
The juror's in that case ,during deliberations kicked one  juror out and got an alternative for the rest of the deliberations.

actually 2 jurors were replaced, one was the jury foreman

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,780748,00.html

Oh, wow!  Can they do this in Florida as well?

I am worried about Juror #4/Farmville very much.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1539 on: June 16, 2011, 08:43:49 PM »

With this intriguing testimony it's getting clearer and clearer to me that this was an accidental drowning.   

and that George had his Pe... in Beotchs mouth in the morning and she went to school as if nothing happened, and that she is in an alternate universe, and kronk moved/stored the body for months so he could collect reward money.       

On top of that, Universal Studios just announced that if Casey is acquitted, she and Zenaida can have their jobs back.  However, the offer does not extend to Juliette Lewis, who's currently enjoying a career in Hollywood.

Wow, what a BOMBSHELL, bet NG covers that later.  Don't you mean WHEN KC is aquitted though?    

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.