March 29, 2024, 04:39:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 483406 times)
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: June 16, 2011, 09:04:53 PM »

WOW

A caller on JVM claims that because of this case she took her daughter (described her as cassey's twin) to court and gained custody of her grandchild...she wanted to thank Cindy and let her know that because of what casey did some have taken some premptive actions to protect their grandchildren from a similiar fate...

Bravo, to those taking a lesson by this case...Save our children!

That is awesome that maybe that child's life was saved by little Caylee. Think about how this might have saved one child and maybe many others.

That is awesome, indeed.  There should be a "Caylee's Law" in which children are taken away from their "suspected" unfit mothers.  And/or fathers.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: June 16, 2011, 09:06:52 PM »

I'm wondering about Eric Baker.  I did a search here but it only leads me to threads, not actual posts.  I'm curious because I just found this:

Eric Baker

Casey’s Story: Casey Anthony told her mother Baker was Caylee’s father. Cindy Anthony said her daughter described Baker as two years younger and an old friend who lived out of state in either Kentucky or North Carolina. Casey Anthony called her mother shortly after Caylee’s second birthday and said Baker had died in a car accident. At one point, Casey Anthony claimed to have an obituary for Baker, but said she lost it. She said she stayed in touch with Baker’s widow and that Caylee had a half brother.

What Investigators Found:  Investigators never tracked down an Eric Baker, but they did discover a Kentucky death certificate for an Eric Baker who died in an auto accident. It has never been determined if he fathered Caylee. Initially, Casey Anthony said her ex-fiancé Jessie Grund was the father, though it was later revealed he was not. DNA tests also ruled out Casey’s brother, Lee Anthony, as the father. Casey Anthony made another claim about Caylee’s father, telling her friend Melina Calabrese that he was a one-night stand named “Josh.” She said he was from Georgia and worked at Universal Studios. Similar to her story about Baker, Casey Anthony said “Josh” died in a car accident in 2007.  She said he had a girlfriend he planned to marry and had another child.

Caylee’s father is still unknown.

What is the real possibility that Eric is the father?  Is there a picture of him anywhere?

(Source of article:  http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/03/the-breakdown-casey-anthony’s-“imaginary-friends”/ )

She also told there was a guy named Keith from Tennessee who was there on Thanksgiving holiday who is the father. The time frame on that one did match up.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: June 16, 2011, 09:08:46 PM »

an angelic monkey

Caylee really was such a beautiful little sunshine.

Thank you for posting this.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: June 16, 2011, 09:09:17 PM »

You can't make this stuff up...............the prosecuting attorney for this criminal charged with kidnapping they claim talked to George was prosecuted by Judge Perry. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: June 16, 2011, 09:10:39 PM »

I love the picture from Team Caylee!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: June 16, 2011, 09:11:21 PM »

You can't make this stuff up...............the prosecuting attorney for this criminal charged with kidnapping they claim talked to George was prosecuted by Judge Perry. LOL

Right!  Just saw that!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1566 on: June 16, 2011, 09:13:09 PM »

George Anthony's character is not above reproach.  When it comes to Casey the fruit did not fall far from the tree.

1.  Cheats on his wife.
2.  Scams thousands from his girlfriend and attempts to hide proceeds from Cindy.
3.  Pretends to be looking for work while spending time with girlfriend.
3.  Loses thousands in a lottery scam.
4.  Lies in his attempt to obstruct the justice process in an attempt to protect Casey from the legal consequences of her actions.

Affording George and Cindy any slack in the their attempts to prevent justice from prevailing for Caylee because of their relationship with Casey is akin to giving Paulus and Anita some slack in their attempts to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway because Joran van der Sloot is their son.

In Tamikosmom's world ... it ain't going to happen.

Janet
I'm sorry I must have missed 1-4 some how. Is there a place online to find documentation of these alegations, or are they from the National Enquirer?

No, they do sound like something from the Enquirer,but they are all real and you can find them all by reading the depositions. All of that and more is in them.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: June 16, 2011, 09:14:02 PM »

I'm wondering about Eric Baker.  I did a search here but it only leads me to threads, not actual posts.  I'm curious because I just found this:

Eric Baker

Casey’s Story: Casey Anthony told her mother Baker was Caylee’s father. Cindy Anthony said her daughter described Baker as two years younger and an old friend who lived out of state in either Kentucky or North Carolina. Casey Anthony called her mother shortly after Caylee’s second birthday and said Baker had died in a car accident. At one point, Casey Anthony claimed to have an obituary for Baker, but said she lost it. She said she stayed in touch with Baker’s widow and that Caylee had a half brother.

What Investigators Found:  Investigators never tracked down an Eric Baker, but they did discover a Kentucky death certificate for an Eric Baker who died in an auto accident. It has never been determined if he fathered Caylee. Initially, Casey Anthony said her ex-fiancé Jessie Grund was the father, though it was later revealed he was not. DNA tests also ruled out Casey’s brother, Lee Anthony, as the father. Casey Anthony made another claim about Caylee’s father, telling her friend Melina Calabrese that he was a one-night stand named “Josh.” She said he was from Georgia and worked at Universal Studios. Similar to her story about Baker, Casey Anthony said “Josh” died in a car accident in 2007.  She said he had a girlfriend he planned to marry and had another child.

Caylee’s father is still unknown.

What is the real possibility that Eric is the father?  Is there a picture of him anywhere?

(Source of article:  http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/03/the-breakdown-casey-anthony’s-“imaginary-friends”/ )

She also told there was a guy named Keith from Tennessee who was there on Thanksgiving holiday who is the father. The time frame on that one did match up.

and Jesus Ortiz....she has a list to choose from

http://www.zimbio.com/Casey+Anthony/articles/23/Jesus+Ortiz+Most+Likely+Not+Caylee+Marie+Anthony

n attorney representing the family of Jesus Ortiz said on Wednesday that as far as they know, Ortiz is not the father of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Ortiz, 20, died in a car crash in Orlando in May 2007. He attended Colonial High School with Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony.

In recent weeks, rumors surfaced on the Internet that Ortiz could be the father of Caylee.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: June 16, 2011, 09:14:36 PM »

Dr. Drew just said that when Vasco Dagama Thompson went to trial for kidnapping and carjacking the woman that got him 10 years in the slammer the Prosecutor was Belvin Perry.      
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: June 16, 2011, 09:14:48 PM »

http://www.theledger.com/article/20110616/NEWS/110619528?Title=Anthony-Defense-Focuses-on-DNA-
Anthony Defense Focuses on DNA

CHIEF JUDGE BELVIN PERRY walks into the courtroom as Casey Anthony, foreground, sits at the defense table during her murder trial Thursday at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando.
By KYLE HIGHTOWER
THE Associated Press
Published: Thursday, June 16, 2011 at 8:25 p.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, June 16, 2011 at 8:25 p.m.

ORLANDO | An FBI technician testified Thursday in the murder trial of Casey Anthony that the duct tape found on 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's body was contaminated during testing by another technician.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: June 16, 2011, 09:14:58 PM »

My hubby posed an interesting question - since nobody knows who the father is, maybe KC killed him too!?? .....

That would make her a "Black Widow" for sure....

I hadn't thought of that, but it wouldn't surprise me....
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1571 on: June 16, 2011, 09:15:00 PM »

Oh my gosh, they just said on TV that Juror #4 (the one we were concerned about) has taken NO NOTES throughout the whole prosecution part of the trial and when the defense started she is taking copious notes.

she is going to sink this ship

Oh no Farmville lady
Sounds as if she is looking for NO doubt, not reasonable doubt.   
I'm glad she is taking notes. When they deliberate, the rest of the jury can address each point with her. I would be more worried if she wasn't taking notes and had unanswered questions in her mind.

I agree.

She may simply be taking out some frustration by writing "seriously!?!?! Jose you are an eeee-diot!" over and over... Monkey Devil!

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: June 16, 2011, 09:15:36 PM »

WOW.....talk about a small world!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: June 16, 2011, 09:15:44 PM »

Dr. Drew just said that when Vasco Dagama Thompson went to trial for kidnapping and carjacking the woman that got him 10 years in the slammer the Prosecutor was Belvin Perry.      

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: June 16, 2011, 09:17:22 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-06-16-casey-anthony-defense-begins_n.htm
Public riveted by Casey Anthony trial
By Marisol Bello, USA TODAY Posted 25 minutes ago

People gawk at the saucy photos of Casey Anthony laughing, drinking and partying while her 2-year-old daughter was missing .
They puzzle over a tattoo Anthony received after her daughter disappeared that says Bella Vita, "beautiful life" in Italian.
And their hearts flutter watching the home video of the brown-haired little girl singing "You are my sunshine."
On Thursday, the third anniversary of the last time Caylee Anthony was seen alive, lawyers began presenting their defense for the pretty, young woman on trial for the murder of her toddler.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: June 16, 2011, 09:17:59 PM »

Oh my......

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: June 16, 2011, 09:18:10 PM »

IF the dufense decided not to drop the Vasco thing and pushed to question him, would JP need to recuse himself from the case?      
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: June 16, 2011, 09:19:29 PM »

Don't you think that Judge Perry deep down really feels that Casey is guilty of murdering her child?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: June 16, 2011, 09:20:06 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/263420/Surprise-defense-witness-linked-to-George-Anthony

The statement from attorney Mark Lippman follows:

—————————————————————————

Casey Anthony through her defense team has filed a last minute witness that they have just "newly" discovered. This defense motion has alleged that there were four points of contact on July 14, 2008, by telephone between Mr. Vasco Dagama Thompson and my client, Mr. George Anthony.

Further, it has been identified through the Clerk of Court in Orange County, Florida, that Mr. Vasco Dagama Thomson has a criminal conviction.

Mr. Anthony has requested that following information be released to the media:Mr. Anthony does not know Vasco Dagama Thompson.

Mr. Anthony does not recall ever speaking with Mr. Vasco Dagama Thompson at any time including July 14, 2008, by any form of communication.
Mr. Anthony does not recall ever receiving telephone calls from Mr. Vasco Dagama Thompson including on July 14, 2008.
Mr. Anthony does not recall ever calling Mr. Vasco Dagama Thompson. including on July 14, 2008.
The Defense has failed to identify who initiated the telephone calls.
The Defense has failed to identify the length of time of each telephone call.
This simply appears to be another attempt by the defense to attack my client. Mr. Anthony has and will continue to maintain the position that he had nothing to do with the death of Caylee Marie Anthony, or any of the events that occurred afterward regarding the actions of the Defendant Casey Anthony established by the State of Florida in the presentation of their case.
A couple things in this statement popped out at me and I'm not yet sure what I think about them.  1.  No denial of txt messages.  2. The very last sentence, why limit it to only what he told the Prosecution on the stand?  It is worded very strangely and really only denies involvement in Caylee's death, nothing else.  All IMO of course.

I agree that the statement of the family's attorney is worded very carefully.

I am thinking ....

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: June 16, 2011, 09:20:12 PM »

Magpie's report is up...

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/16/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-061611/#more-7207
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.