March 28, 2024, 09:50:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 483207 times)
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1580 on: June 16, 2011, 09:20:42 PM »

Don't you think that Judge Perry deep down really feels that Casey is guilty of murdering her child?
I believe he absolutely thinks she's guilty.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: June 16, 2011, 09:20:54 PM »

Dr. Drew - LP is on and says he was with a Judge (for a competing network) showing him where the Ants lived and the remains site when Georgie called 911 on him last night  and the squad cars showed up     
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: June 16, 2011, 09:20:56 PM »

IF the dufense decided not to drop the Vasco thing and pushed to question him, would JP need to recuse himself from the case?      

Oh ho! Maybe that was their angle! Trying to get JP to be recused!

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: June 16, 2011, 09:23:28 PM »

You can't make this stuff up...............the prosecuting attorney for this criminal charged with kidnapping they claim talked to George was prosecuted by Judge Perry. LOL

BANANAS...such a small world

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: June 16, 2011, 09:23:54 PM »

Next up on Dr. Drew the jury consultant for the dufense that helped pick the jury.  I am wondering if it is Bolin the Butcher's wife aka Tupperware lady?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: June 16, 2011, 09:24:08 PM »

IF the dufense decided not to drop the Vasco thing and pushed to question him, would JP need to recuse himself from the case?      
  Oh my goodness....don't even go there!  Please say that is not even a possibility.

The Caylee Team photo is absolutely precious.  I have no doubts that JA, LDB and GF feel her presence. Today, the way JA acted, was not for his own benefit....it was for Caylee.  I believe that wholeheartedly.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1586 on: June 16, 2011, 09:24:39 PM »

Leonard P has officially lost what teeny amount of brain cells he had.....he just stated that LE knew where Caylee was for 6 months before she was found.......she wasn't even reported missing until July so that doesn't add up, he is a media whore and is milking this tragedy for every minute of airtime possible Then he stated he gave the LE 2 days to disclose where the body was or he was going to go public. WHATEVER you old crazy fool.....I am sure LE sat on it and lost forensic evidence which could have lead to COD and chitloads of evidence. If I were JP, I'd gag tha senile nutjob along with whorealdo.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: June 16, 2011, 09:24:42 PM »

Don't you think that Judge Perry deep down really feels that Casey is guilty of murdering her child?

JP's statement when denying the acquittal motion convincing me that he is one with the prosecution.  JP gets it!  The prosecutor gets it!  It is my prayer that the jury gets it!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: June 16, 2011, 09:27:01 PM »

JP's statement when denying the acquittal motion convincing me that he is one with the prosecution.  JP gets it!  The prosecutor gets it!  It is my prayer that the jury gets it!

Janet

Me too Janet..me too an angelic monkey

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: June 16, 2011, 09:27:03 PM »

My hubby posed an interesting question - since nobody knows who the father is, maybe KC killed him too!?? .....

We need a smiley here for spitting up/choking on liquids while reading another's post...

High-five the hubby for me!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: June 16, 2011, 09:27:52 PM »

Leonard P has officially lost what teeny amount of brain cells he had.....he just stated that LE knew where Caylee was for 6 months before she was found.......she wasn't even reported missing until July so that doesn't add up, he is a media whore and is milking this tragedy for every minute of airtime possible Then he stated he gave the LE 2 days to disclose where the body was or he was going to go public. WHATEVER you old crazy fool.....I am sure LE sat on it and lost forensic evidence which could have lead to COD and chitloads of evidence. If I were JP, I'd gag tha senile nutjob along with whorealdo.
LP had always stated that he just wanted to bring Caylee home. I believed that at first. But if that was ever true, why would he try to throw this trial?  All the defense team has to do is hear this, and well, the rest is history, so to speak.     

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: June 16, 2011, 09:28:44 PM »

Padilla said that he knows where the duct tape was stored..if so, then he needs to let prosecution know ....

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: June 16, 2011, 09:29:13 PM »

My mother had the same question, she says it seems like the kind of sneaky thing they'd do.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: June 16, 2011, 09:30:55 PM »

Thanks! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: June 16, 2011, 09:32:24 PM »

Agree with those saying a mother can lift and carry their child well beyond the age of 2-3 years.  I had to lift one of my sons when he had surgery at age 6 and he was almost as big as I was by then.

I took that to mean Cindy didn't think Casey was mentally capable of being smart enough to hide anything.

Yup, same here, had to carrry my son out of eye surgery, and in recovery room while he awoke from anesthesia.  He was heavy, but I did it.  I think he was 4.

I have carried all my kids until I could no longer lift them - I still carry my grandson to his bed when he falls asleep downstairs. He is 8 and his little legs dangle below my knees when I am holding him. I am sure it is a funny sight.  My youngest son was one those "big chunks" when he was a toddler and everyone used to laugh at me carrying him around since I do well to weigh 120 lbs soaking wet.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1595 on: June 16, 2011, 09:32:35 PM »

You can't make this stuff up...............the prosecuting attorney for this criminal charged with kidnapping they claim talked to George was prosecuted by Judge Perry. LOL

Jeez...it's like a little soap opera...too bad Caylee really is dead and can't magically come back like they do on the soaps...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: June 16, 2011, 09:32:39 PM »

I'm wondering about Eric Baker.  I did a search here but it only leads me to threads, not actual posts.  I'm curious because I just found this:

Eric Baker

Casey’s Story: Casey Anthony told her mother Baker was Caylee’s father. Cindy Anthony said her daughter described Baker as two years younger and an old friend who lived out of state in either Kentucky or North Carolina. Casey Anthony called her mother shortly after Caylee’s second birthday and said Baker had died in a car accident. At one point, Casey Anthony claimed to have an obituary for Baker, but said she lost it. She said she stayed in touch with Baker’s widow and that Caylee had a half brother.

What Investigators Found:  Investigators never tracked down an Eric Baker, but they did discover a Kentucky death certificate for an Eric Baker who died in an auto accident. It has never been determined if he fathered Caylee. Initially, Casey Anthony said her ex-fiancé Jessie Grund was the father, though it was later revealed he was not. DNA tests also ruled out Casey’s brother, Lee Anthony, as the father. Casey Anthony made another claim about Caylee’s father, telling her friend Melina Calabrese that he was a one-night stand named “Josh.” She said he was from Georgia and worked at Universal Studios. Similar to her story about Baker, Casey Anthony said “Josh” died in a car accident in 2007.  She said he had a girlfriend he planned to marry and had another child.

Caylee’s father is still unknown.

What is the real possibility that Eric is the father?  Is there a picture of him anywhere?

(Source of article:  http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/03/the-breakdown-casey-anthony’s-“imaginary-friends”/ )

She also told there was a guy named Keith from Tennessee who was there on Thanksgiving holiday who is the father. The time frame on that one did match up.

and Jesus Ortiz....she has a list to choose from

http://www.zimbio.com/Casey+Anthony/articles/23/Jesus+Ortiz+Most+Likely+Not+Caylee+Marie+Anthony

n attorney representing the family of Jesus Ortiz said on Wednesday that as far as they know, Ortiz is not the father of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Ortiz, 20, died in a car crash in Orlando in May 2007. He attended Colonial High School with Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony.

In recent weeks, rumors surfaced on the Internet that Ortiz could be the father of Caylee.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Sweeeet jeazuz!  So that's now three guys she knew who died in car crashes?  So strange...
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: June 16, 2011, 09:32:50 PM »

Mark Eiglish said he would be his lawyer and give him a discount.  He may need it after that pile of crappola spewed out of his mouth just now.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: June 16, 2011, 09:33:06 PM »

Padilla said that he knows where the duct tape was stored..if so, then he needs to let prosecution know ....

Cookie, he is BANANAS!! I was sitting here yelling at my tv.
He has LOST his mind. 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1599 on: June 16, 2011, 09:33:52 PM »

I'm wondering about Eric Baker.  I did a search here but it only leads me to threads, not actual posts.  I'm curious because I just found this:

Eric Baker

Casey’s Story: Casey Anthony told her mother Baker was Caylee’s father. Cindy Anthony said her daughter described Baker as two years younger and an old friend who lived out of state in either Kentucky or North Carolina. Casey Anthony called her mother shortly after Caylee’s second birthday and said Baker had died in a car accident. At one point, Casey Anthony claimed to have an obituary for Baker, but said she lost it. She said she stayed in touch with Baker’s widow and that Caylee had a half brother.

What Investigators Found:  Investigators never tracked down an Eric Baker, but they did discover a Kentucky death certificate for an Eric Baker who died in an auto accident. It has never been determined if he fathered Caylee. Initially, Casey Anthony said her ex-fiancé Jessie Grund was the father, though it was later revealed he was not. DNA tests also ruled out Casey’s brother, Lee Anthony, as the father. Casey Anthony made another claim about Caylee’s father, telling her friend Melina Calabrese that he was a one-night stand named “Josh.” She said he was from Georgia and worked at Universal Studios. Similar to her story about Baker, Casey Anthony said “Josh” died in a car accident in 2007.  She said he had a girlfriend he planned to marry and had another child.

Caylee’s father is still unknown.

What is the real possibility that Eric is the father?  Is there a picture of him anywhere?

(Source of article:  http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/03/the-breakdown-casey-anthony’s-“imaginary-friends”/ )

She also told there was a guy named Keith from Tennessee who was there on Thanksgiving holiday who is the father. The time frame on that one did match up.

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Eric Baker's death certificate is somewhere in discovery. Eric died in a car crash in May of 2008, he had just turned 18 in March which would have put him at 14 when Caylee was concieved. Eric was also Bi-racial with a black father and white mother And lived in Kentucky. I just do not see Casey at 19 sleeping with a 14 yr old and Caylee did not appear  bi-racial at all.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.