March 28, 2024, 10:40:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 483213 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: June 16, 2011, 09:34:37 PM »

Richard Gabriel is the dufense jury consultant.  I did not see him there for any of the jury selection.  Anyone see him?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: June 16, 2011, 09:34:47 PM »

Don't you think that Judge Perry deep down really feels that Casey is guilty of murdering her child?
My mother had the same question, she says it seems like the kind of sneaky thing they'd do.

Sneaky thing who would do? My older aunt is watching this each day and she is very anti death penalty, but she says in this case she could "pull the switch." LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: June 16, 2011, 09:35:28 PM »

I'm wondering about Eric Baker.  I did a search here but it only leads me to threads, not actual posts.  I'm curious because I just found this:

Eric Baker

Casey’s Story: Casey Anthony told her mother Baker was Caylee’s father. Cindy Anthony said her daughter described Baker as two years younger and an old friend who lived out of state in either Kentucky or North Carolina. Casey Anthony called her mother shortly after Caylee’s second birthday and said Baker had died in a car accident. At one point, Casey Anthony claimed to have an obituary for Baker, but said she lost it. She said she stayed in touch with Baker’s widow and that Caylee had a half brother.

What Investigators Found:  Investigators never tracked down an Eric Baker, but they did discover a Kentucky death certificate for an Eric Baker who died in an auto accident. It has never been determined if he fathered Caylee. Initially, Casey Anthony said her ex-fiancé Jessie Grund was the father, though it was later revealed he was not. DNA tests also ruled out Casey’s brother, Lee Anthony, as the father. Casey Anthony made another claim about Caylee’s father, telling her friend Melina Calabrese that he was a one-night stand named “Josh.” She said he was from Georgia and worked at Universal Studios. Similar to her story about Baker, Casey Anthony said “Josh” died in a car accident in 2007.  She said he had a girlfriend he planned to marry and had another child.

Caylee’s father is still unknown.

What is the real possibility that Eric is the father?  Is there a picture of him anywhere?

(Source of article:  http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/03/the-breakdown-casey-anthony’s-“imaginary-friends”/ )

She also told there was a guy named Keith from Tennessee who was there on Thanksgiving holiday who is the father. The time frame on that one did match up.

and Jesus Ortiz....she has a list to choose from

http://www.zimbio.com/Casey+Anthony/articles/23/Jesus+Ortiz+Most+Likely+Not+Caylee+Marie+Anthony

n attorney representing the family of Jesus Ortiz said on Wednesday that as far as they know, Ortiz is not the father of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Ortiz, 20, died in a car crash in Orlando in May 2007. He attended Colonial High School with Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony.

In recent weeks, rumors surfaced on the Internet that Ortiz could be the father of Caylee.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Sweeeet jeazuz!  So that's now three guys she knew who died in car crashes?  So strange...

Wonder if any of the computer forensics revealed searches for "cutting brake lines?"
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: June 16, 2011, 09:35:54 PM »

Richard Gabriel is the dufense jury consultant.  I did not see him there for any of the jury selection.  Anyone see him?

I could have missed him or bozo could have been texting or IM him during the process.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: June 16, 2011, 09:37:53 PM »

My hubby posed an interesting question - since nobody knows who the father is, maybe KC killed him too!?? .....

Oh my..............

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: June 16, 2011, 09:39:26 PM »

Padilla said that he knows where the duct tape was stored..if so, then he needs to let prosecution know ....

Cookie, he is BANANAS!! I was sitting here yelling at my tv.
He has LOST his mind. 

pb

It wouldn't surprise me if the prosecutors have a restraining order to keep Padilla away from them.   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: June 16, 2011, 09:40:15 PM »

My hubby posed an interesting question - since nobody knows who the father is, maybe KC killed him too!?? .....

Oh my..............

That actually would not surprise me...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: June 16, 2011, 09:41:00 PM »

Padilla said that he knows where the duct tape was stored..if so, then he needs to let prosecution know ....

He has LOST his mind. 

pb

I know!  Hubs and I were listening and were laughing and shaking our heads at Lp...

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: June 16, 2011, 09:43:05 PM »

He has LOST his mind. 

pb

I know!  Hubs and I were listening and were laughing and shaking our heads at Lp...

I can't help but laugh when he talks about what a liar Casey is.  He could give her a run for her money.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: June 16, 2011, 09:44:58 PM »

Richard Gabriel is the dufense jury consultant.  I did not see him there for any of the jury selection.  Anyone see him?

I could have missed him or bozo could have been texting or IM him during the process.

I certainly could be wrong..have before..but I thought he bailed when he found out he was not going to be paid..or paid the minimum by the State.  Really I thought the State said they would not pay him..JAC..that was not a needed in the whole concept of  the Stae funding an indigent persons trial ..and really why should the  State pay for something like that..that isn't a needed person in the trial..that's an extra..and the State didn't have anyone on their side helping them select the perfect jury.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: June 16, 2011, 09:45:36 PM »

Don...agreed about Casey and Padilla both being liars

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: June 16, 2011, 09:45:38 PM »

Didin't he quit the day before jury selection?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: June 16, 2011, 09:47:46 PM »

Don't you think that Judge Perry deep down really feels that Casey is guilty of murdering her child?
My mother had the same question, she says it seems like the kind of sneaky thing they'd do.

Sneaky thing who would do? My older aunt is watching this each day and she is very anti death penalty, but she says in this case she could "pull the switch." LOL
Sorry for the confusion, I quoted the wrong post.  It was in reply to, I believe, Northern Rose who made a comment about the defense using Vasco to get CJBP to recuse himself. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: June 16, 2011, 09:48:11 PM »

Didin't he quit the day before jury selection?

ITA he set up the whole mock trial on 48 hours and then bailed..the State was not going to pay him..so he took 48 hours money and ran.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: June 16, 2011, 09:49:46 PM »

He has LOST his mind. 

pb

I can't help but laugh when he talks about what a liar Casey is.  He could give her a run for her money.

His lies and stories seem to get more dramatic every night 
He is MESS

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: June 16, 2011, 09:50:02 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/263420/Surprise-defense-witness-linked-to-George-Anthony

::snipping2::
The statement from attorney Mark Lippman follows:

—————————————————————————

Casey Anthony through her defense team has filed a last minute witness that they have just "newly" discovered. This defense motion has alleged that there were four points of contact on July 14, 2008, by telephone between Mr. Vasco Dagama Thompson and my client, Mr. George Anthony.

Further, it has been identified through the Clerk of Court in Orange County, Florida, that Mr. Vasco Dagama Thomson has a criminal conviction.

Mr. Anthony has requested that following information be released to the media:Mr. Anthony does not know Vasco Dagama Thompson.

Mr. Anthony does not recall ever speaking with Mr. Vasco Dagama Thompson at any time including July 14, 2008, by any form of communication.
Mr. Anthony does not recall ever receiving telephone calls from Mr. Vasco Dagama Thompson including on July 14, 2008.
Mr. Anthony does not recall ever calling Mr. Vasco Dagama Thompson. including on July 14, 2008.
The Defense has failed to identify who initiated the telephone calls.
The Defense has failed to identify the length of time of each telephone call.
This simply appears to be another attempt by the defense to attack my client. Mr. Anthony has and will continue to maintain the position that he had nothing to do with the death of Caylee Marie Anthony, or any of the events that occurred afterward regarding the actions of the Defendant Casey Anthony established by the State of Florida in the presentation of their case.
A couple things in this statement popped out at me and I'm not yet sure what I think about them.  1.  No denial of txt messages.  2. The very last sentence, why limit it to only what he told the Prosecution on the stand?  It is worded very strangely and really only denies involvement in Caylee's death, nothing else.  All IMO of course.

There was nothing mentioned about what he told the prosecution on the stand, just to clarify.   It is stated that he had nothing to do with the death of Caylee or the actions the defendant took which was established by the State of Florida in the presentation of their case.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: June 16, 2011, 09:50:09 PM »

I'm wondering about Eric Baker.  I did a search here but it only leads me to threads, not actual posts.  I'm curious because I just found this:

Eric Baker

Casey’s Story: Casey Anthony told her mother Baker was Caylee’s father. Cindy Anthony said her daughter described Baker as two years younger and an old friend who lived out of state in either Kentucky or North Carolina. Casey Anthony called her mother shortly after Caylee’s second birthday and said Baker had died in a car accident. At one point, Casey Anthony claimed to have an obituary for Baker, but said she lost it. She said she stayed in touch with Baker’s widow and that Caylee had a half brother.

What Investigators Found:  Investigators never tracked down an Eric Baker, but they did discover a Kentucky death certificate for an Eric Baker who died in an auto accident. It has never been determined if he fathered Caylee. Initially, Casey Anthony said her ex-fiancé Jessie Grund was the father, though it was later revealed he was not. DNA tests also ruled out Casey’s brother, Lee Anthony, as the father. Casey Anthony made another claim about Caylee’s father, telling her friend Melina Calabrese that he was a one-night stand named “Josh.” She said he was from Georgia and worked at Universal Studios. Similar to her story about Baker, Casey Anthony said “Josh” died in a car accident in 2007.  She said he had a girlfriend he planned to marry and had another child.

Caylee’s father is still unknown.

What is the real possibility that Eric is the father?  Is there a picture of him anywhere?

(Source of article:  http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/03/the-breakdown-casey-anthony’s-“imaginary-friends”/ )

She also told there was a guy named Keith from Tennessee who was there on Thanksgiving holiday who is the father. The time frame on that one did match up.

and Jesus Ortiz....she has a list to choose from

http://www.zimbio.com/Casey+Anthony/articles/23/Jesus+Ortiz+Most+Likely+Not+Caylee+Marie+Anthony

n attorney representing the family of Jesus Ortiz said on Wednesday that as far as they know, Ortiz is not the father of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Ortiz, 20, died in a car crash in Orlando in May 2007. He attended Colonial High School with Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony.

In recent weeks, rumors surfaced on the Internet that Ortiz could be the father of Caylee.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Sweeeet jeazuz!  So that's now three guys she knew who died in car crashes?  So strange...

Omg, who's next on the list?  Did kc know jose back then?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: June 16, 2011, 09:52:08 PM »

His lies and stories seem to get more dramatic every night 
He is MESS

pb

He will drop back into obscurity in less than 2 weeks. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: June 16, 2011, 09:53:18 PM »

Oh my..............

Well, the talking heads on TV said LE in Orlando should check any unsolved murders for anyone KC had any association.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: June 16, 2011, 09:53:46 PM »

Mark E.  Is talking about juror @4...mistake on Judge Perry's part...could be the lone hold out juror..
Worrisome...hope JP didn't mess this up..
Can the other jurors kick her off like in Scott Peterson case?.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.