March 29, 2024, 02:10:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 483368 times)
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: June 16, 2011, 10:29:04 PM »

Sweeeet jeazuz!  So that's now three guys she knew who died in car crashes?  So strange...

Wonder if any of the computer forensics revealed searches for "cutting brake lines?"

Lols...I wouldn't be surprised. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: June 16, 2011, 10:29:16 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Eric Baker's death certificate is somewhere in discovery. Eric died in a car crash in May of 2008, he had just turned 18 in March which would have put him at 14 when Caylee was concieved. Eric was also Bi-racial with a black father and white mother And lived in Kentucky. I just do not see Casey at 19 sleeping with a 14 yr old and Caylee did not appear  bi-racial at all.
Not directed at you Darla, but....are you kidding me?  I don't think Casey put an age limit on anyone she slept with.  jmo. 

And no, he could not be Caylee's father as she had no African American in her genes.

No I am not kidding, I just don't see that in her. She was looking for someone to keep her up and get her away from home. I don't think a 14 kid would be her type. I may be wrong, but who knows with her. But I am sure the kid was not the dad.

IMO, KC just went to "obituaries" somewhere out of state to shut up the questions. She doesn't know who the Daddy is. That's my guess anyway.

CBB....I seem to remember us discussing this in the past and I agreed with you then as I agree with you now...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1642 on: June 16, 2011, 10:29:42 PM »

Why did Roy Kronk not investigate himself when Deputy Cain did not take his discovery seriously less than one month after Cindy reported Caylee missing.

Janet

++++++

ROY KRONK

Deputy's actions under scrutiny in Casey Anthony case
Bianca Prieto and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writers
January 14, 2009

An Orange County deputy who was criticized for the way he handled an August tip about Caylee Marie Anthony's remains was previously accused of failing to properly investigate incidents, a report released Tuesday shows.

Deputy Sheriff Richard Cain was accused of failing to properly investigate a threatening telephone call in March 2007, but that allegation was deemed unfounded, the sheriff's report showed. The outcome of a similar complaint against him in December 2006 was not available Tuesday.

The Sheriff's Office is conducting an internal investigation into what happened in August after a meter reader reported something suspicious in woods near the home Caylee shared with her mother and grandparents.

Cain's background, which was requested by several media organizations, was released on the same day Orange County meter reader Roy Kronk criticized deputies during an interview on national television.

Kronk said on ABC's Good Morning America that deputies were uninterested in following up on tips of a bag he found in August in woods near the home of the missing toddler's grandparents. He ended up making four reports -- three in August and one in December -- before investigators recovered the bones last month.

Kronk made reports Aug. 11, 12 and 13, less than a month after the girl's grandmother had reported her missing from the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision.

A deputy who responded poked around the water with a metal stick and then "swept his head back and forth and said, 'I don't see anything,' and pretty much, that was it," Kronk said.

<snipped>

Kronk returned to the woods off Suburban Drive and found Caylee's bones Dec. 11, ending months of searching for a little girl who would have turned 3 in August.

<snipped>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1409jan14,0,787726.story

911 CALLS

August 11th, 12th and 13th - December 1th[/b]

Call from meter reader Roy Kronk to Orange Co. Sheriff's Office on Aug. 11

Play audio:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-meter-reader-caylee-remains-call-1-mp3,0,1544441.mp3file

Call from meter reader Roy Kronk to Orange Co. Sheriff's Office on Aug. 12

Play audio:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-meter-reader-caylee-remains-call-2-mp3,0,1872122.mp3file

Call from meter reader Roy Kronk to Orange Co. Sheriff's Office on Aug. 13

Play audio:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-meter-reader-caylee-remains-call-3-mp3,0,2199803.mp3file

The Orange County Utilities Emergency Dispatch calls 911 after discovery of human skull. (12/12/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18266518/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: June 16, 2011, 10:35:22 PM »

I caught most of the morning, but after 2 I didnt see much at all....there were parts I missed this morning due to company dropping in and out......
I don't think I can bear to sit through all the vids and am pretty sure alot of it would put me to sleep......
Anyone able to help me out with what I should try to view before I go to sleep? TYIA

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: June 16, 2011, 10:35:42 PM »

IF the dufense decided not to drop the Vasco thing and pushed to question him, would JP need to recuse himself from the case?      

Bumping this in the hopes that someone knows the answer.

Its not up to the defense whether Vasco can testify considering the 11th hour, by the time the calls are examined & if determined to be just dialed wrong numbers (checked by George's previous employ) its doubtful this guy would testify.   Additionally, its not a last minute discovery considering the defense has had phone records for just shy of three years, they knew this but thought they had the perfect bombshell by ambush.   They better be real careful here because if this guy states that their PI contacted him before this trial started they are gonna get a good can of whoop @$$ handed to them.  As to whether the judge would have to recuse himself, Im not positive but I doubt it.   I'll bet the defense didnt know CJBP sentenced this guy Im not too sure this defense wants to push this judge much further, they've been on a thin line for a good long bit.

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: June 16, 2011, 10:37:03 PM »

Some examples of reasons why a juror may be disqualified include:

Misconduct
Sleeping during the trial
Absence or lateness
Illness
Urgent matters that require the juror to leave
Actual or presumed bias
Contact with the defendant
Bringing outside information into the jury room
Purposefully refusing to apply the law as instructed by the court
Inability to concentrate

So showing up drunk and/or making faces at the defendant is allowed?  Good to know...
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1646 on: June 16, 2011, 10:38:46 PM »

Comment-HLN evening show hosts need to either get up to date on the entire Caylee Anthony case or quite attempting to cover it.

Question-Am I remembering the original Lee Anthony paternity wrong. This is how I remember all that going down.
All the kc lies etc, started being believed by all the Anthony's including Lee and they were on a mission to find a live Caylee. The cops were looking for a dead Caylee and over time Lee especially had taken on an I'm not gonna tell you, it's none of your business. For whatever reason he later told a news station that Caylee's dad had died in an auto accident. That was the first any media had heard anything on the father, so they continued to ask for details.
Lee continued to ignore them and even dodge around that question from LE. That too appeared to be because the Anthony's were looking for a live Caylee and they were done wasting time on anyone or anything that wasn't helping find her, just were looking for a good story.
The media acknowledging how Lee was avoiding the question and suddenly the Anthony's no longer wanted their help (most likely because the media circus was not helping them with their goal to find a live Caylee) got people speculating and while speculating it was pointed out that Caylee was spelled Cay "Lee", not Caley, similar to Casey.
Within hours people assessed their clues- secretive, avoiding the media, denying knowing the dad and later claiming had died- and it all equated to the media/people thinking they had solved the baby daddy mystery.
I remember reading blog posts of people who claimed to have alerted LE of that info to let them know that Lee needed paternity tested. 
Was there more to this story that I missed some how?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: June 16, 2011, 10:42:46 PM »

I caught most of the morning, but after 2 I didnt see much at all....there were parts I missed this morning due to company dropping in and out......
I don't think I can bear to sit through all the vids and am pretty sure alot of it would put me to sleep......
Anyone able to help me out with what I should try to view before I go to sleep? TYIA

You might read Magic Eyes Recaps for today and maybe that can catch you up.  After you read, you might decide if there's anything you'd like to watch.  Recaps for today start here:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10358.msg1395842#msg1395842

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: June 16, 2011, 10:45:55 PM »

You might read Magic Eyes Recaps for today and maybe that can catch you up.  After you read, you might decide if there's anything you'd like to watch.  Recaps for today start here:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10358.msg1395842#msg1395842

Thanks muffy...had too much good food and cake...good friends and family as well. We had our balloon release for Caylee and I want to catch up before I go to bed.

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1649 on: June 16, 2011, 10:46:41 PM »

Comment-HLN evening show hosts need to either get up to date on the entire Caylee Anthony case or quite attempting to cover it.

Question-Am I remembering the original Lee Anthony paternity wrong. This is how I remember all that going down.
All the kc lies etc, started being believed by all the Anthony's including Lee and they were on a mission to find a live Caylee. The cops were looking for a dead Caylee and over time Lee especially had taken on an I'm not gonna tell you, it's none of your business. For whatever reason he later told a news station that Caylee's dad had died in an auto accident. That was the first any media had heard anything on the father, so they continued to ask for details.
Lee continued to ignore them and even dodge around that question from LE. That too appeared to be because the Anthony's were looking for a live Caylee and they were done wasting time on anyone or anything that wasn't helping find her, just were looking for a good story.
The media acknowledging how Lee was avoiding the question and suddenly the Anthony's no longer wanted their help (most likely because the media circus was not helping them with their goal to find a live Caylee) got people speculating and while speculating it was pointed out that Caylee was spelled Cay "Lee", not Caley, similar to Casey.
Within hours people assessed their clues- secretive, avoiding the media, denying knowing the dad and later claiming had died- and it all equated to the media/people thinking they had solved the baby daddy mystery.
I remember reading blog posts of people who claimed to have alerted LE of that info to let them know that Lee needed paternity tested. 
I think all of that is true, plus -
  • no father listed on the birth certificate
    Casey told several different stories re: the biodad
    perception that the Anthony's attempted to hide Casey's pregnancy
    George moved out of the house for a period of time just after Caylee's birth
    Leonard Padilla stirred the pot by saying that preliminary DNA tests did not exclude Lee and George as the father of Caylee
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1650 on: June 16, 2011, 10:48:20 PM »

-no father listed on the birth certificate
    -Casey told several different stories re: the biodad
    -perception that the Anthony's attempted to hide Casey's pregnancy
    -George moved out of the house for a period of time just after Caylee's birth
    -Leonard Padilla stirred the pot by saying that preliminary DNA tests did not exclude Lee and George as the father of Caylee[/li]
[/quote]
fixed, .... i hope Smile[/list]
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1651 on: June 16, 2011, 10:54:28 PM »

I really believe that Casey murdered Caylee..the whole Medea thing..the mother jealous of the child and their place in the family.

I have been around long enough and counseled enough families..and have bipolar in my own family..to know that Casey is very disturbed...and that she did this out of vengeance and jealousy.

I also believe she wanted to make sure Caylee was dead.. so not only chloroform..which she had only used in the past on Amy and to relax Caylee , can we say aggravated child abuse..but the duct tape..to make sure she was dead.

I think she is one of the most diabolical creatures walking the Earth..and they better hope she gets LWOP if not the DP.

Is this a documented fact?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: June 16, 2011, 11:00:02 PM »

Why did Roy Kronk not investigate himself when Deputy Cain did not take his discovery seriously less than one month after Cindy reported Caylee missing.

Janet

++++++

ROY KRONK

Deputy's actions under scrutiny in Casey Anthony case
Bianca Prieto and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writers
January 14, 2009

An Orange County deputy who was criticized for the way he handled an August tip about Caylee Marie Anthony's remains was previously accused of failing to properly investigate incidents, a report released Tuesday shows.

Deputy Sheriff Richard Cain was accused of failing to properly investigate a threatening telephone call in March 2007, but that allegation was deemed unfounded, the sheriff's report showed. The outcome of a similar complaint against him in December 2006 was not available Tuesday.

The Sheriff's Office is conducting an internal investigation into what happened in August after a meter reader reported something suspicious in woods near the home Caylee shared with her mother and grandparents.

Cain's background, which was requested by several media organizations, was released on the same day Orange County meter reader Roy Kronk criticized deputies during an interview on national television.

Kronk said on ABC's Good Morning America that deputies were uninterested in following up on tips of a bag he found in August in woods near the home of the missing toddler's grandparents. He ended up making four reports -- three in August and one in December -- before investigators recovered the bones last month.

Kronk made reports Aug. 11, 12 and 13, less than a month after the girl's grandmother had reported her missing from the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision.

A deputy who responded poked around the water with a metal stick and then "swept his head back and forth and said, 'I don't see anything,' and pretty much, that was it," Kronk said.

<snipped>

Kronk returned to the woods off Suburban Drive and found Caylee's bones Dec. 11, ending months of searching for a little girl who would have turned 3 in August.

<snipped>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1409jan14,0,787726.story

911 CALLS

August 11th, 12th and 13th - December 1th[/b]

Call from meter reader Roy Kronk to Orange Co. Sheriff's Office on Aug. 11

Play audio:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-meter-reader-caylee-remains-call-1-mp3,0,1544441.mp3file

Call from meter reader Roy Kronk to Orange Co. Sheriff's Office on Aug. 12

Play audio:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-meter-reader-caylee-remains-call-2-mp3,0,1872122.mp3file

Call from meter reader Roy Kronk to Orange Co. Sheriff's Office on Aug. 13

Play audio:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-meter-reader-caylee-remains-call-3-mp3,0,2199803.mp3file

The Orange County Utilities Emergency Dispatch calls 911 after discovery of human skull. (12/12/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18266518/index.html

Hi Janet,

There was a hurrican that left a lot of water and debris in that area right after that.

Infact TES wanted to search that area..and checked it out to see if they could..and it was under so much water at that point they couldn't even use 4 wheelers in that area.   It did not dry out again until the end of November.  He did go back in December when the water had receded and found Caylee.

But to me the point is..aren't we lucky he did go back..after LE blew him off like that?  I am glad they fired that officer that first came out with him..he did not do his job..and hed done his job there mya have been more of Caylee left to decern the manner of death.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1653 on: June 16, 2011, 11:00:28 PM »

IF the dufense decided not to drop the Vasco thing and pushed to question him, would JP need to recuse himself from the case?      

Bumping this in the hopes that someone knows the answer.

Its not up to the defense whether Vasco can testify considering the 11th hour, by the time the calls are examined & if determined to be just dialed wrong numbers (checked by George's previous employ) its doubtful this guy would testify.   Additionally, its not a last minute discovery considering the defense has had phone records for just shy of three years, they knew this but thought they had the perfect bombshell by ambush.   They better be real careful here because if this guy states that their PI contacted him before this trial started they are gonna get a good can of whoop @$$ handed to them.  As to whether the judge would have to recuse himself, Im not positive but I doubt it.   I'll bet the defense didnt know CJBP sentenced this guy Im not too sure this defense wants to push this judge much further, they've been on a thin line for a good long bit.

Did anyone else hear something about GA going to work at a car dealership less than a week before these calls were made and that the dealership's number was really close to Vasco's?

I thought the big deal was over these calls being both outgoing and incoming calls, so their value would depend on the length of the calls and if there was voicemail involved. I took it as they were considering a possibility like GA thought he was calling his work, got voicemail, either left a message or knew he had dialed the wrong number so just hung up and Vasco not recognizing the number and not having a message had called GA back to see who it was and what they wanted. 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: June 16, 2011, 11:02:17 PM »

I really believe that Casey murdered Caylee..the whole Medea thing..the mother jealous of the child and their place in the family.

I have been around long enough and counseled enough families..and have bipolar in my own family..to know that Casey is very disturbed...and that she did this out of vengeance and jealousy.

I also believe she wanted to make sure Caylee was dead.. so not only chloroform..which she had only used in the past on Amy and to relax Caylee , can we say aggravated child abuse..but the duct tape..to make sure she was dead.

I think she is one of the most diabolical creatures walking the Earth..and they better hope she gets LWOP if not the DP.

I know very little about bipolar so I'm putting this link up.
Everyone that was with kc, said she was always fine, upbeat, happy.
So you think kc is biopolar?
http://www.bing.com/health/article/mayo-125963/Bipolar-disorder?q=bipolar+disorder

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: June 16, 2011, 11:02:42 PM »

I like that!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: June 16, 2011, 11:04:41 PM »

Nope, my own opinion of why Amy went to bed in one set of clothes..awoke in another set of clothes..and $400 in cash was missing..all the while Casey was there with her ?  Just my opinion..but none the less I think many others believe Casey drugged her and took the cash..which by the way was never found.

No way to prove this.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: June 16, 2011, 11:10:07 PM »

Misconduct
Absence or lateness
Illness
Actual or presumed bias
Inability to concentrate

So showing up drunk and/or making faces at the defendant is allowed?  Good to know...

LOL..if I was on this jury  when Baez was up I would need a Bloody Mary for breakfast and a Mimosa..but evidently that wouldn't matter if I had breath mints first.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1658 on: June 16, 2011, 11:14:11 PM »

Misconduct
Absence or lateness
Illness
Actual or presumed bias
Inability to concentrate

I swear, if i were on this jury, I would have been staring at her the entire trial.  She is lucky I am not on this trial. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1659 on: June 16, 2011, 11:17:22 PM »

• no father listed on the birth certificate
    Casey told several different stories re: the biodad
    perception that the Anthony's attempted to hide Casey's pregnancy
    George moved out of the house for a period of time just after Caylee's birth
    Leonard Padilla stirred the pot by saying that preliminary DNA tests did not exclude Lee and George as the father of Caylee
Oh that's right, I had forgotten about Padilla's comments on the preliminary DNA test.

I don't understand why that clueless crust cowpoke is still being given air time on this case.

I wish there were more pics of Mark Hawkins, some think he's Caylee's father but I've only ever see one picture of him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.