March 28, 2024, 06:01:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 483165 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: June 16, 2011, 11:19:27 PM »

I really believe that Casey murdered Caylee..the whole Medea thing..the mother jealous of the child and their place in the family.

I have been around long enough and counseled enough families..and have bipolar in my own family..to know that Casey is very disturbed...and that she did this out of vengeance and jealousy.

I also believe she wanted to make sure Caylee was dead.. so not only chloroform..which she had only used in the past on Amy and to relax Caylee , can we say aggravated child abuse..but the duct tape..to make sure she was dead.

I think she is one of the most diabolical creatures walking the Earth..and they better hope she gets LWOP if not the DP.

Is this a documented fact?

I know very little about bipolar so I'm putting this link up.
Everyone that was with kc, said she was always fine, upbeat, happy.
So you think kc is biopolar?
http://www.bing.com/health/article/mayo-125963/Bipolar-disorder?q=bipolar+disorder

Actually I do believe she has bi polar and she also has sociopathy..not that unusal to have a combined diagnosis.  Her sexual dysfunction and her spending wildly..and then her sudden tears in relation to past boyfriend at the No Clothes Party, she seems to be on a roller coaster of emotions..which is bi polar.  Her spending and her sexual dysfunction point to bi polar also.  As well as her tantrums when she didn't get her way ..with the family as we have seen on tape in the jail videos...if they weren't talking about her they shouldn't be there talking.  Her playing sweetly with Caylee one moment and then turning on her the next when Caylee playfully rough houses with her in the video we've seen..this is all in line with bi polar, with a sociopathy added in for flavor.

The sociopathy is the ability to lie, steal, murder and everything inbetween with out a sacond thought..because others and their emotions and problems are not even in the radar of a sociopath...it's all about them..and then some.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1661 on: June 16, 2011, 11:23:34 PM »

IMO, KC had no idea who is Caylee's father.  Gosh she slept with half the State of Florida.  She should have gone on Maury. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: June 16, 2011, 11:24:17 PM »

Goodnight Monkey Friends!!
I leave you with this
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jose-Baez-Should-Be-Disbarred/158116567589499?ref=ts&sk=wall
Remember my previous warnings and admonitions.....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: June 16, 2011, 11:25:12 PM »

IF the dufense decided not to drop the Vasco thing and pushed to question him, would JP need to recuse himself from the case?      

Bumping this in the hopes that someone knows the answer.
I am curious about that too. 
I see Thompson's lawyer is Matt Morgan.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/16/florida.casey.anthony.trial/
 ::snipping2::
George Anthony, in a statement released by his attorney, Mark Lippman, on Wednesday, denied knowing Thompson or ever speaking to him.

Thompson's attorney, Matt Morgan, said Thursday that his kidnapping conviction stemmed from a brief domestic violence situation with his girlfriend and that Thompson pleaded no contest to kidnapping under the best plea deal he was able to obtain at the time. Morgan said Thompson will file a civil suit later.
Witnesses said Thompson forced a woman into her car and abducted her July 30, 1987, according to an arrest affidavit filed the next day. He later dropped off the woman at a local hospital, where a detective saw what appeared to be blood and a large knife on the floor of her car, the affidavit said. He was sentenced to eight years in prison, court documents said.
Matt Morgan http://www.forthepeople.com/matt_morgan.htm

Why will he be filing a civil suit later?

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1664 on: June 16, 2011, 11:25:15 PM »

I leave you with this
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jose-Baez-Should-Be-Disbarred/158116567589499?ref=ts&sk=wall
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: June 16, 2011, 11:28:04 PM »

IF the dufense decided not to drop the Vasco thing and pushed to question him, would JP need to recuse himself from the case?      

This scares me.  What would happen if he recuses himself.  I would expect a huge delay?????????????????????  OMG. 

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: June 16, 2011, 11:28:29 PM »

I really believe that Casey murdered Caylee..the whole Medea thing..the mother jealous of the child and their place in the family.

I have been around long enough and counseled enough families..and have bipolar in my own family..to know that Casey is very disturbed...and that she did this out of vengeance and jealousy.

I also believe she wanted to make sure Caylee was dead.. so not only chloroform..which she had only used in the past on Amy and to relax Caylee , can we say aggravated child abuse..but the duct tape..to make sure she was dead.

I think she is one of the most diabolical creatures walking the Earth..and they better hope she gets LWOP if not the DP.

Is this a documented fact?

I know very little about bipolar so I'm putting this link up.
Everyone that was with kc, said she was always fine, upbeat, happy.
So you think kc is biopolar?
http://www.bing.com/health/article/mayo-125963/Bipolar-disorder?q=bipolar+disorder

Actually I do believe she has bi polar and she also has sociopathy..not that unusal to have a combined diagnosis.  Her sexual dysfunction and her spending wildly..and then her sudden tears in relation to past boyfriend at the No Clothes Party, she seems to be on a roller coaster of emotions..which is bi polar.  Her spending and her sexual dysfunction point to bi polar also.  As well as her tantrums when she didn't get her way ..with the family as we have seen on tape in the jail videos...if they weren't talking about her they shouldn't be there talking.  Her playing sweetly with Caylee one moment and then turning on her the next when Caylee playfully rough houses with her in the video we've seen..this is all in line with bi polar, with a sociopathy added in for flavor.

The sociopathy is the ability to lie, steal, murder and everything inbetween with out a sacond thought..because others and their emotions and problems are not even in the radar of a sociopath...it's all about them..and then some.

Tks for responding to my question.
After you pointing these things out, I can see what your saying...
Knowing very little about these kind of ppl, had to pin point as you can.
Cindy being a nurse, you think ,well she had to of known what kc is right?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: June 16, 2011, 11:30:30 PM »

I don't think she has anything but inside and outside fugliness, and her thinking she is a queen, and her chit don't stink, and that we should all believe her and she can do no wrong.  No mental disorder there, just obnoxious ugliness.  IMO

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: June 16, 2011, 11:32:09 PM »

Ok..I am needing some reassuring that Casey is not going to walk free on this...lots of talk that there are too many things left unanswered

I cannot really reasure you because I am worried myself, but I am not so worrried she will walk.  Walking requires all 12 jurors to think she is not guilty, and IMO, THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.  I do however, think, we may see a hung jury (farmville lady may not give in), and that will result in a misstrial, and then a retrial (it the state decides to spend even more money on this wench). 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: June 16, 2011, 11:37:19 PM »

Comment-HLN evening show hosts need to either get up to date on the entire Caylee Anthony case or quite attempting to cover it.

Question-Am I remembering the original Lee Anthony paternity wrong. This is how I remember all that going down.
All the kc lies etc, started being believed by all the Anthony's including Lee and they were on a mission to find a live Caylee. The cops were looking for a dead Caylee and over time Lee especially had taken on an I'm not gonna tell you, it's none of your business. For whatever reason he later told a news station that Caylee's dad had died in an auto accident. That was the first any media had heard anything on the father, so they continued to ask for details.
Lee continued to ignore them and even dodge around that question from LE. That too appeared to be because the Anthony's were looking for a live Caylee and they were done wasting time on anyone or anything that wasn't helping find her, just were looking for a good story.
The media acknowledging how Lee was avoiding the question and suddenly the Anthony's no longer wanted their help (most likely because the media circus was not helping them with their goal to find a live Caylee) got people speculating and while speculating it was pointed out that Caylee was spelled Cay "Lee", not Caley, similar to Casey.
Within hours people assessed their clues- secretive, avoiding the media, denying knowing the dad and later claiming had died- and it all equated to the media/people thinking they had solved the baby daddy mystery.
I remember reading blog posts of people who claimed to have alerted LE of that info to let them know that Lee needed paternity tested. 
Was there more to this story that I missed some how?
I think all of that is true, plus -
  • no father listed on the birth certificate
    Casey told several different stories re: the biodad
    perception that the Anthony's attempted to hide Casey's pregnancy
    George moved out of the house for a period of time just after Caylee's birth
    Leonard Padilla stirred the pot by saying that preliminary DNA tests did not exclude Lee and George as the father of Caylee
Oh that's right, I had forgotten about Padilla's comments on the preliminary DNA test.

I don't understand why that clueless crust cowpoke is still being given air time on this case.

I wish there were more pics of Mark Hawkins, some think he's Caylee's father but I've only ever see one picture of him.

Duh....can't remember how to bring the pic over, but Mark Hawkins is here....cammo guy...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: June 16, 2011, 11:38:11 PM »

Comment-HLN evening show hosts need to either get up to date on the entire Caylee Anthony case or quite attempting to cover it.

Question-Am I remembering the original Lee Anthony paternity wrong. This is how I remember all that going down.
All the kc lies etc, started being believed by all the Anthony's including Lee and they were on a mission to find a live Caylee. The cops were looking for a dead Caylee and over time Lee especially had taken on an I'm not gonna tell you, it's none of your business. For whatever reason he later told a news station that Caylee's dad had died in an auto accident. That was the first any media had heard anything on the father, so they continued to ask for details.
Lee continued to ignore them and even dodge around that question from LE. That too appeared to be because the Anthony's were looking for a live Caylee and they were done wasting time on anyone or anything that wasn't helping find her, just were looking for a good story.
The media acknowledging how Lee was avoiding the question and suddenly the Anthony's no longer wanted their help (most likely because the media circus was not helping them with their goal to find a live Caylee) got people speculating and while speculating it was pointed out that Caylee was spelled Cay "Lee", not Caley, similar to Casey.
Within hours people assessed their clues- secretive, avoiding the media, denying knowing the dad and later claiming had died- and it all equated to the media/people thinking they had solved the baby daddy mystery.
I remember reading blog posts of people who claimed to have alerted LE of that info to let them know that Lee needed paternity tested. 
    Leonard Padilla stirred the pot by saying that preliminary DNA tests did not exclude Lee and George as the father of Caylee
Oh that's right, I had forgotten about Padilla's comments on the preliminary DNA test.

I don't understand why that clueless crust cowpoke is still being given air time on this case.

I wish there were more pics of Mark Hawkins, some think he's Caylee's father but I've only ever see one picture of him.

Duh....can't remember how to bring the pic over, but Mark Hawkins is here....cammo guy...

Link would help....I need sleep...
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3220.0

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: June 16, 2011, 11:40:04 PM »

Mark Hopkins - by the way, I don't think Caylee resembled him at all. 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: June 16, 2011, 11:41:08 PM »

Mark Hopkins - by the way, I don't think Caylee resembled him at all. 

Thanks klaas...me either! I do not know how to bring that pic over here jeez

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: June 16, 2011, 11:43:46 PM »

I leave you with this

I am going to try that on 13 year old grandson the next time he wishes to access the internet at our home.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: June 16, 2011, 11:44:42 PM »

Mark E.  Is talking about juror @4...mistake on Judge Perry's part...could be the lone hold out juror..
Worrisome...hope JP didn't mess this up..
Can the other jurors kick her off like in Scott Peterson case?.

U know what gets my goat.  Let's say there is an acquittal, and it all starts wtih juror #4  (cannot judge) talked everybody into not guilty (won't happen in a zilliion years).  The state cannot get an appeal.  But, if say there is a conviction, and it all starts with a juror who was bias or something, the murderer can get an appeal.  Once acquitted, that's it.  There is no rcourse for the state (the victim's advocates).  this is horrible iMO.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1675 on: June 16, 2011, 11:45:35 PM »

This scares me.  What would happen if he recuses himself.  I would expect a huge delay?????????????????????  OMG. 

I'm not a lawyer and didn't even stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, but IMO, IF Vasco were to be allowed to testify, I think JP could still remain on the bench. My reasoning is that Vasco isn't on trial, but would only be a witness in the case.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: June 16, 2011, 11:48:37 PM »

I'm not a lawyer and didn't even stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, but IMO, IF Vasco were to be allowed to testify, I think JP could still remain on the bench. My reasoning is that Vasco isn't on trial, but would only be a witness in the case.

Monkey Devil!  too funny.

I don't know but I think there is about as much chance of Vasco testifying that there is that all 12 jurors will find hoebag not guilty, ZERO.  He has no info.  Bozo is just fishing.  Thought he dropped it today?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: June 16, 2011, 11:48:58 PM »

Anthonys call 911 on bounty hunter Leonard Padilla
Call from Anthony home brings deputies to scene

California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is back in town, and it didn't take long for his presence to be noticed by George and Cindy Anthony.

Padilla was outside the Anthony home with a camera crew Wednesday evening on Hopespring Drive when the Anthonys called 911, and Orange County deputy sheriff's responded, Padilla said.

The bounty hunter was a fixture in the Orlando area as the Caylee Anthony case unfolded in 2008 and 2009. Padilla, who is also a bail bondsman, bonded Anthony out of jail. When he found her uncooperative, he began his own search for the missing toddler.

Padilla said he was with Judge Jeanine Pirro and a camera crew for her show on the Fox News Channel when deputies arrived, saying Padilla had to leave because there was a restraining order against him.

Padilla said he denied that there was any such order, and that Pirro "became a judge real quick," citing "chapter and verse" of the law to the deputies.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-leonard-padilla-returns-20110616,0,6497377.story

I believe Judge Jeanine is doing a 2 hour special on Sat on the case.,
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1678 on: June 16, 2011, 11:49:24 PM »

Good list. I would only add that when Lee started with the "CMA, CMA, CMA" crapola, it gave a lot of weight to the theory he might be the Dad. I must say that upon hearing it, it did cross my mind for a brief minute. There was something really weird about that.
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1679 on: June 16, 2011, 11:52:25 PM »

Im concerned Casey may get manslaughter...theres no actual proven cause of death for the jury.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.