March 28, 2024, 05:59:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 483164 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1680 on: June 16, 2011, 11:52:52 PM »

There was a pocket of time this afternoon that I missed because of work. Can someone please tell me what happened to the press conference Vasco was supposed to have? TIA.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1681 on: June 16, 2011, 11:58:02 PM »

Im concerned Casey may get manslaughter...theres no actual proven cause of death for the jury.

They do not have to prove cause of death, just that it was a murder.  Chloroform and duct tape do that, plus the searches for chloroform prove it was premeditated, which they also do not have to prove. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1682 on: June 16, 2011, 11:58:02 PM »

I come in peace.

I offer you the "red pill"

George is the daddy.

Swallow it, if only for one day. See how many problems it solves.

All the other guys were Casey's "blue pill" fantasies. Like Zanny, imaginary.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1683 on: June 17, 2011, 12:01:17 AM »

I come in peace.

George is the daddy.

Nope, not taking any pills.  George is alot of things, but IMO, is not a child molester or rapist, and is not Cayele's father, and even if he were, that doest not excuse murder.   U crazy carpe, LOL.  I try so hard not to comment on your posts, but sometimes, I wonder if we are watching the same thing. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1684 on: June 17, 2011, 12:15:16 AM »

Im concerned Casey may get manslaughter...theres no actual proven cause of death for the jury.

They do not have to prove cause of death, just that it was a murder.  Chloroform and duct tape do that, plus the searches for chloroform prove it was premeditated, which they also do not have to prove. 

your right, they dont have to "prove" cause of death, but it might be a problem for the jury.  They get very specific instructions, they dont get to just go with what they think happened.  They have to go with what was presented to them. Thats why time after time when people are acquitted, the jury after the fact are interviewed and say "well, we thought so and so did it, but the state didnt prove it beyond a reasonable doubt." Its not that uncommon.
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1685 on: June 17, 2011, 12:17:27 AM »

I know LP is a full fledged nutjob, but I cant help it, I find him entertaining!
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1686 on: June 17, 2011, 12:18:43 AM »

I thought I recall at one time that Mallory was pregnant.  Did Lee and Mallory have a baby?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: June 17, 2011, 12:28:21 AM »

Actually I do believe she has bi polar and she also has sociopathy..not that unusal to have a combined diagnosis.  Her sexual dysfunction and her spending wildly..and then her sudden tears in relation to past boyfriend at the No Clothes Party, she seems to be on a roller coaster of emotions..which is bi polar.  Her spending and her sexual dysfunction point to bi polar also.  As well as her tantrums when she didn't get her way ..with the family as we have seen on tape in the jail videos...if they weren't talking about her they shouldn't be there talking.  Her playing sweetly with Caylee one moment and then turning on her the next when Caylee playfully rough houses with her in the video we've seen..this is all in line with bi polar, with a sociopathy added in for flavor.

The sociopathy is the ability to lie, steal, murder and everything inbetween with out a sacond thought..because others and their emotions and problems are not even in the radar of a sociopath...it's all about them..and then some.

ALL of those are also symptoms of habitual drug abuse and chronic alcoholism. Many times people are diagnosed as bi-polar when they are really alcoholic or a drug addict. That makes families feel better thinking there is something mentally wrong with them when instead of being an addict. Many families don't want to look at the drug/alcohol use as a cause of such behaviors because of the shame in it for the family. If their relative is "sick in the mind" with a psychiatric diagnosis they can justify the addict's behaviors and not have to hold them accountable. That has always amazed me how families would rather have a "mental problem" in their family than an addict who CAN recover.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: June 17, 2011, 12:29:41 AM »

I thought I recall at one time that Mallory was pregnant.  Did Lee and Mallory have a baby?

I think that was just a rumor because she had gained so much weight and was getting fat in her middle area.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: June 17, 2011, 12:31:07 AM »

IF the dufense decided not to drop the Vasco thing and pushed to question him, would JP need to recuse himself from the case?      

Bumping this in the hopes that someone knows the answer.
I am curious about that too. 
I see Thompson's lawyer is Matt Morgan.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/16/florida.casey.anthony.trial/
 ::snipping2::
George Anthony, in a statement released by his attorney, Mark Lippman, on Wednesday, denied knowing Thompson or ever speaking to him.

Thompson's attorney, Matt Morgan, said Thursday that his kidnapping conviction stemmed from a brief domestic violence situation with his girlfriend and that Thompson pleaded no contest to kidnapping under the best plea deal he was able to obtain at the time. Morgan said Thompson will file a civil suit later.

Witnesses said Thompson forced a woman into her car and abducted her July 30, 1987, according to an arrest affidavit filed the next day. He later dropped off the woman at a local hospital, where a detective saw what appeared to be blood and a large knife on the floor of her car, the affidavit said. He was sentenced to eight years in prison, court documents said.
 ::snipping2::
Matt Morgan http://www.forthepeople.com/matt_morgan.htm

I find this interesting. First Vasco has an attorney, Richard Hale, this morning who schedules a presser for 4:00 today.  Then the presser gets cancelled with the Richard Hale saying Vasco  "has sought other counsel".  Up pops Thompson's attorney, Matt Morgan this evening saying  "Thompson will file a civil suit later".  Matt Morgan works for Morgan & Morgan aka ZFG civil lawsuit.  http://www.forthepeople.com/matt_morgan.htm

Did John Morgan offer his offices' services to twist the screws to  Mumbles and Bobo?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: June 17, 2011, 12:35:40 AM »

There was a pocket of time this afternoon that I missed because of work. Can someone please tell me what happened to the press conference Vasco was supposed to have? TIA.
See my last post.  Vasco's lawyer cancelled as Vasco had obtained services of a new lawyer from Morgan and Morgan who will be filing a civil suite later.     Still no word on the motion to have Vasco added as a witness or if that has been withdrawn.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1691 on: June 17, 2011, 12:36:29 AM »

They do not have to prove cause of death, just that it was a murder.  Chloroform and duct tape do that, plus the searches for chloroform prove it was premeditated, which they also do not have to prove.  

your right, they dont have to "prove" cause of death, but it might be a problem for the jury.  They get very specific instructions, they dont get to just go with what they think happened.  They have to go with what was presented to them. Thats why time after time when people are acquitted, the jury after the fact are interviewed and say "well, we thought so and so did it, but the state didnt prove it beyond a reasonable doubt." Its not that uncommon.

With all the evidence presented in this case they will find her guilty. Keep in mind that is a "reasonable doubt" not any doubt. People think juries have to be totally convinced the perp did it but that is not the standard. My experience in observing many trials is all it takes is common sense and the ability to sort the evidence. It is uncommon for any jury to acquit a perp with this much circumstantial evidence and the best is yet to come I believe. Prosecutors don't want to overwhelm the jury with all their evidence and wait "with baited breath" for the defense to put on their defense so they can do the rebuttal. The Scott Peterson case had no where close to the evidence this prosecution has presented.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1692 on: June 17, 2011, 12:38:51 AM »

an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: June 17, 2011, 12:39:14 AM »

I find this interesting. First Vasco has an attorney, Richard Hale, this morning who schedules a presser for 4:00 today.  Then the presser gets cancelled with the Richard Hale saying Vasco  "has sought other counsel".  Up pops Thompson's attorney, Matt Morgan this evening saying  "Thompson will file a civil suit later".  Matt Morgan works for Morgan & Morgan aka ZFG civil lawsuit.  http://www.forthepeople.com/matt_morgan.htm

Did John Morgan offer his offices' services to twist the screws to  Mumbles and Bobo?

I sure hope so...........I just love it his firm is now involved. Morgan is very sharp.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: June 17, 2011, 12:41:07 AM »

They do not have to prove cause of death, just that it was a murder.  Chloroform and duct tape do that, plus the searches for chloroform prove it was premeditated, which they also do not have to prove.  

your right, they dont have to "prove" cause of death, but it might be a problem for the jury.  They get very specific instructions, they dont get to just go with what they think happened.  They have to go with what was presented to them. Thats why time after time when people are acquitted, the jury after the fact are interviewed and say "well, we thought so and so did it, but the state didnt prove it beyond a reasonable doubt." Its not that uncommon.

With all the evidence presented in this case they will find her guilty. Keep in mind that is a "reasonable doubt" not any doubt. People think juries have to be totally convinced the perp did it but that is not the standard. My experience in observing many trials is all it takes is common sense and the ability to sort the evidence. It is uncommon for any jury to acquit a perp with this much circumstantial evidence and the best is yet to come I believe. Prosecutors don't want to overwhelm the jury with all their evidence and wait "with baited breath" for the defense to put on their defense so they can do the rebuttal. The Scott Peterson case had no where close to the evidence this prosecution has presented.

I agree...Peterson case had nowhere near the amount of evidence and look where he lives now...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: June 17, 2011, 12:42:29 AM »

I come in peace.

George is the daddy.

I read this post and thought I was on a airplane flown by Jefferson.  I think I know the "bombshell" of the dufense case now:

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1696 on: June 17, 2011, 12:43:55 AM »

I know LP is a full fledged nutjob, but I cant help it, I find him entertaining!

He is that......... but he is so incorrect in his "facts" he tells it is a danger that people who don't know him or any better might take him seriously. He honestly now acts like he is getting senile with those tall tales he inserts in this case. Reminds me of old men in nursing homes who tell the same tales time after time enlarging them each time when none of it is really true.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: June 17, 2011, 12:45:56 AM »

your right, they dont have to "prove" cause of death, but it might be a problem for the jury.  They get very specific instructions, they dont get to just go with what they think happened.  They have to go with what was presented to them. Thats why time after time when people are acquitted, the jury after the fact are interviewed and say "well, we thought so and so did it, but the state didnt prove it beyond a reasonable doubt." Its not that uncommon.

I agree...Peterson case had nowhere near the amount of evidence and look where he lives now...

And that was tried in liberal California, not very conservative Florida.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1698 on: June 17, 2011, 12:52:31 AM »

See my last post.  Vasco's lawyer cancelled as Vasco had obtained services of a new lawyer from Morgan and Morgan who will be filing a civil suite later.     Still no word on the motion to have Vasco added as a witness or if that has been withdrawn.

I think the defense tried to have a big bombshell and BOMBED...........I see no reason for the judge to even let the information in as they have had those phone calls for almost 3 years and either held this out in an attempt to fake off the jury.. Of course they are going to say they "just found this information" but it will come out they had it all along.

The other problem I see with it is I believe this was just a mistake and if it was with the defense releasing this information to the media they are in for one heck of a lawsuit and Morgan & Morgan is just the firm to do it well. Bozo may be awake tonight not because of KC's trial but what Moran & Morgan is going to do to him

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: June 17, 2011, 01:09:45 AM »

Someone clue Carpe in tomorrow on Grandpa and Uncle have been excluded as Daddy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.