March 28, 2024, 07:31:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 483182 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1700 on: June 17, 2011, 01:21:54 AM »

I come in peace.

I offer you the "red pill"

George is the daddy.

Swallow it, if only for one day. See how many problems it solves.

All the other guys were Casey's "blue pill" fantasies. Like Zanny, imaginary.

I'm behind (as usual) but through all the aggravation today, this was one statement that stood out to me.  I'm sure someone else has probably commented on it as well, but just in case.

Jeff Ashton said in his argument that both Lee and George could be excluded as potential fathers of Caylee by the DNA profiles that were run.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28258337/index.html

This statement starts at 23:43 (Part 6)

Added location per tm's request.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 01:40:10 AM by CBB » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1701 on: June 17, 2011, 01:22:33 AM »

I come in peace.

George is the daddy.

You know I love 'ya, Carpe, but we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. I hereby take an oath that if I'm wrong, I'll actually spend my monkey time without coffee, water, or tea. You're one of the main reasons I've been tempted to do that anyway. You owe me several monitors! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1702 on: June 17, 2011, 01:24:33 AM »

I come in peace.

George is the daddy.

I'm behind (as usual) but through all the aggravation today, this was one statement that stood out to me.  I'm sure someone else has probably commented on it as well, but just in case.

Jeff Ashton said in his argument that both Lee and George could be excluded as potential fathers of Caylee by the DNA profiles that were run.

This statement starts at 23:43

Thanks, tm!! I heard it today from Jeff, but wasn't sure it was established through the witness.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: June 17, 2011, 01:24:39 AM »

I come in peace.

George is the daddy.

I'm behind (as usual) but through all the aggravation today, this was one statement that stood out to me.  I'm sure someone else has probably commented on it as well, but just in case.

Right and there were no special paternity tests.  They were eliminated by the standard DNA run on everybody involved. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1704 on: June 17, 2011, 01:25:07 AM »

IF the dufense decided not to drop the Vasco thing and pushed to question him, would JP need to recuse himself from the case?      

Bumping this in the hopes that someone knows the answer.
I am curious about that too. 
I see Thompson's lawyer is Matt Morgan.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/16/florida.casey.anthony.trial/
 ::snipping2::
George Anthony, in a statement released by his attorney, Mark Lippman, on Wednesday, denied knowing Thompson or ever speaking to him.

Thompson's attorney, Matt Morgan, said Thursday that his kidnapping conviction stemmed from a brief domestic violence situation with his girlfriend and that Thompson pleaded no contest to kidnapping under the best plea deal he was able to obtain at the time. Morgan said Thompson will file a civil suit later.

Witnesses said Thompson forced a woman into her car and abducted her July 30, 1987, according to an arrest affidavit filed the next day. He later dropped off the woman at a local hospital, where a detective saw what appeared to be blood and a large knife on the floor of her car, the affidavit said. He was sentenced to eight years in prison, court documents said.
 ::snipping2::
Matt Morgan http://www.forthepeople.com/matt_morgan.htm

I find this interesting. First Vasco has an attorney, Richard Hale, this morning who schedules a presser for 4:00 today.  Then the presser gets cancelled with the Richard Hale saying Vasco  "has sought other counsel".  Up pops Thompson's attorney, Matt Morgan this evening saying  "Thompson will file a civil suit later".  Matt Morgan works for Morgan & Morgan aka ZFG civil lawsuit.  http://www.forthepeople.com/matt_morgan.htm

Did John Morgan offer his offices' services to twist the screws to  Mumbles and Bobo?

hmmm maybe moe larry & curly brought him into all of this because they don't like jp & are hoping he will step down?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1705 on: June 17, 2011, 01:26:36 AM »

I come in peace.

George is the daddy.

Thanks, tm!! I heard it today from Jeff, but wasn't sure it was established through the witness.

I also heard it and think Ashton is smart enough to state what he knows as fact, otherwise he'd be ........well, he'd be like Baez

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1706 on: June 17, 2011, 01:32:25 AM »

I come in peace.

George is the daddy.

I'm behind (as usual) but through all the aggravation today, this was one statement that stood out to me.  I'm sure someone else has probably commented on it as well, but just in case.

I can't find that there. I just see where he objects for relevance and then asks if he can approach.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1707 on: June 17, 2011, 01:34:16 AM »

Comment-HLN evening show hosts need to either get up to date on the entire Caylee Anthony case or quite attempting to cover it.

Question-Am I remembering the original Lee Anthony paternity wrong. This is how I remember all that going down.
All the kc lies etc, started being believed by all the Anthony's including Lee and they were on a mission to find a live Caylee. The cops were looking for a dead Caylee and over time Lee especially had taken on an I'm not gonna tell you, it's none of your business. For whatever reason he later told a news station that Caylee's dad had died in an auto accident. That was the first any media had heard anything on the father, so they continued to ask for details.
Lee continued to ignore them and even dodge around that question from LE. That too appeared to be because the Anthony's were looking for a live Caylee and they were done wasting time on anyone or anything that wasn't helping find her, just were looking for a good story.
The media acknowledging how Lee was avoiding the question and suddenly the Anthony's no longer wanted their help (most likely because the media circus was not helping them with their goal to find a live Caylee) got people speculating and while speculating it was pointed out that Caylee was spelled Cay "Lee", not Caley, similar to Casey.
Within hours people assessed their clues- secretive, avoiding the media, denying knowing the dad and later claiming had died- and it all equated to the media/people thinking they had solved the baby daddy mystery.
I remember reading blog posts of people who claimed to have alerted LE of that info to let them know that Lee needed paternity tested. 
Was there more to this story that I missed some how?
I think all of that is true, plus -
  • no father listed on the birth certificate
    Casey told several different stories re: the biodad
    perception that the Anthony's attempted to hide Casey's pregnancy
    George moved out of the house for a period of time just after Caylee's birth
    Leonard Padilla stirred the pot by saying that preliminary DNA tests did not exclude Lee and George as the father of Caylee
Oh that's right, I had forgotten about Padilla's comments on the preliminary DNA test.

I don't understand why that clueless crust cowpoke is still being given air time on this case.

I wish there were more pics of Mark Hawkins, some think he's Caylee's father but I've only ever see one picture of him.

Duh....can't remember how to bring the pic over, but Mark Hawkins is here....cammo guy...

Link would help....I need sleep...
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3220.0

And don't forget about the lady I ran into at the Museum in Cincinnati who claimed she knew George's sister before all this happened & she told her her niece was pregnant by a marine and never told him.  She said she & George's sister do not talk anymore because George's brother in law is a "womanizer" and everyone knows it.  I took it to mean she told the sister & it ruined the friendship.  Take it for what it's worth but the lady didn't seem like a kook or anything
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1708 on: June 17, 2011, 01:35:32 AM »

Don't you think that Judge Perry deep down really feels that Casey is guilty of murdering her child?
I believe he absolutely thinks she's guilty.

oh yeah!  I like how he sneaks a peek at her when he leaves the courtroom for lunch etc.  I wonder what he's thinking!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: June 17, 2011, 01:35:41 AM »

I come in peace.

George is the daddy.

I can't find that there. I just see where he objects for relevance and then asks if he can approach.

Sorry Turbo, I didn't realize the link wouldn't go straight to that video!   Embarassed

It's the Part 6 Video from today, I should have added that detail as well.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: June 17, 2011, 01:37:10 AM »

Klaas, please fix my response to Carpe to include that it's the "Part 6" video from today.

TIA  

done!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 01:41:49 AM by CBB » Logged

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: June 17, 2011, 01:38:35 AM »

Still I wonder who Caylee's daddy is... I have never believed that "control freak" SinSin didn't push KC to fess up about who Caylee's daddy was. 

I'll bet it was a one-night stand where no names were exchanged and she never saw him again.  Very common behavior for many in their teens and early 20's.

true, but she frequented the same night clubs all the time right?  seems like she'd run into him again or even some of his friends etc.  There's something wrong for ICA NOT to manipulate the biodad.  She grabs every opportunity she can and doesn't care who it is so it leads me to believe he was someone the family would not approve of.  My friend swears ICA got pregnant during some wild group tryst!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1712 on: June 17, 2011, 01:41:05 AM »

Klaas, please fix my response to Carpe to include that it's the "Part 6" video from today.

TIA   

Not Klaas, but did it anyway, tm!    
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: June 17, 2011, 01:42:01 AM »

They have lined up very early today to get seats for tomorrow:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
They were here about 2 weeks before and missed out by 5. They've been following the case since 2008. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

They plan to sleep before passes are handed out. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

These ladies from Oveido are the next interview. #CaseyAnthony -jfell http://t.co/mUtIYZM

This is next group. They're from Longwood and Winter Park. #CaseyAnthony -jfell http://t.co/vm1BD9n

They are wondering how they will stay awake. They are excited to see everything in person. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Numbers 41-43 got here around 10p. Man says he was at Anthony home in 2008. Want to be here to take part of history. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

This is the group I just talked with. http://t.co/T5L15LV

How will they stay awake? "a box of Joe" and an unhealthy lunch. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

#'s11-14 got here @ 6pm. One is in law school. All are local.They've been following the case for since it began in 2008. #CaseyAnthony -fell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1714 on: June 17, 2011, 01:44:14 AM »

Ok..I am needing some reassuring that Casey is not going to walk free on this...lots of talk that there are too many things left unanswered

I really doubt she'll walk or receive the death penalty.

I'm not sure what to make of a lot of the walk free talk going on, because this is a circumstantial case and those are hard to win. A lot of these comments are coming from network legal correspondance staff that must have been unfamiliar with this case until the trial began because the not guilty or acquittal cases they're comparing with this trial with, had totally different circumstances. They didn't involve a parents legal responsibility to their child to begin with and none I've found had even a 1/100th of evidence like kc's jail tapes, LE interviews etc Things where stories told with her own mouth aren't matching up with her actions and being disputed with things like dated pictures and videos of her.

From what I've heard and read so far the not guilty/acquitted circumstantial cases being referred to are more like Michagan vs Ryan Ward.  Ward was accused of killing his grandmother after she confronted him, over money he had stolen from her checking account.
The state's case began with all the people who knew the grandmother was mad and she would be getting that money back and afterwards was done with him and the claims he's said to have made to friends and family that he wasn't going to pay the %^$%!!! back.
The only physical evidence they had were phone records and a blood trail, through the house and around the body. The grandmother's phone was said to be having technical problems (which I think they might be using this as a reason for why he *couldn't* call when he found her and after finding her he claims to have cut his hand while walking around. Those two things were pretty much all the prosecution had. Unlike kc he didn't have boat loads of club pictures and videos, dated the day before, showing him purchasing boots and bras, or renting movies with the stolen money from his grandmother, that also showed his hand wrapped in 10 pounds of guaze-lol

I really think the jury will have a hard time getting around kc and her mountains of lies and inconsistencies, whether or not the deliberating instructions lean towards omitting them because they aren't direct proof of murder. That said my trial outcome prediction (as of where the trial is currently-who knows what Bozo still has) excluding mistrial etc, would be the jury thinks she's responsible for Caylee's death, but can't directly link her to murder, so they will use the evidence and convict her on the basis that her neglect and lack of action, etc directly caused Caylee's death. There's a name for the charge I'm trying to say I just can't remember it. It's considered a lesser charge, even though it's punishable by life without parole.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: June 17, 2011, 01:44:50 AM »

TIA   

Not Klaas, but did it anyway, tm!    

Thank you CBB!  

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: June 17, 2011, 01:46:33 AM »

Ok..I am needing some reassuring that Casey is not going to walk free on this...lots of talk that there are too many things left unanswered

I really doubt she'll walk or receive the death penalty.

I'm not sure what to make of a lot of the walk free talk going on, because this is a circumstantial case and those are hard to win. A lot of these comments are coming from network legal correspondance staff that must have been unfamiliar with this case until the trial began because the not guilty or acquittal cases they're comparing with this trial with, had totally different circumstances. They didn't involve a parents legal responsibility to their child to begin with and none I've found had even a 1/100th of evidence like kc's jail tapes, LE interviews etc Things where stories told with her own mouth aren't matching up with her actions and being disputed with things like dated pictures and videos of her.

From what I've heard and read so far the not guilty/acquitted circumstantial cases being referred to are more like Michagan vs Ryan Ward.  Ward was accused of killing his grandmother after she confronted him, over money he had stolen from her checking account.
The state's case began with all the people who knew the grandmother was mad and she would be getting that money back and afterwards was done with him and the claims he's said to have made to friends and family that he wasn't going to pay the %^$%!!! back.
The only physical evidence they had were phone records and a blood trail, through the house and around the body. The grandmother's phone was said to be having technical problems (which I think they might be using this as a reason for why he *couldn't* call when he found her and after finding her he claims to have cut his hand while walking around. Those two things were pretty much all the prosecution had. Unlike kc he didn't have boat loads of club pictures and videos, dated the day before, showing him purchasing boots and bras, or renting movies with the stolen money from his grandmother, that also showed his hand wrapped in 10 pounds of guaze-lol

I really think the jury will have a hard time getting around kc and her mountains of lies and inconsistencies, whether or not the deliberating instructions lean towards omitting them because they aren't direct proof of murder. That said my trial outcome prediction (as of where the trial is currently-who knows what Bozo still has) excluding mistrial etc, would be the jury thinks she's responsible for Caylee's death, but can't directly link her to murder, so they will use the evidence and convict her on the basis that her neglect and lack of action, etc directly caused Caylee's death. There's a name for the charge I'm trying to say I just can't remember it. It's considered a lesser charge, even though it's punishable by life without parole.

You nailed it!  GREAT post!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: June 17, 2011, 01:56:25 AM »

Sorry Turbo, I didn't realize the link wouldn't go straight to that video!   Embarassed

It's the Part 6 Video from today, I should have added that detail as well.

Thanks but now I am really confused. I thought that might have cleared up the George question but......Ashton was choosing his words very carefully and his objection was there was an inference intended. He said "While it would be correct for him to say by looking at the profiles of Lee & George Anthony they can be excluded but that is not what he asked." He did not say they WERE excluded...... In other words, he was saying IF that is what the profiles said it was okay, but if you notice they NEVER asked her about George. She said Lee was excluded but not George.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: June 17, 2011, 01:56:51 AM »

Still I wonder who Caylee's daddy is... I have never believed that "control freak" SinSin didn't push KC to fess up about who Caylee's daddy was. 

I'll bet it was a one-night stand where no names were exchanged and she never saw him again.  Very common behavior for many in their teens and early 20's.

true, but she frequented the same night clubs all the time right?  seems like she'd run into him again or even some of his friends etc.  There's something wrong for ICA NOT to manipulate the biodad.  She grabs every opportunity she can and doesn't care who it is so it leads me to believe he was someone the family would not approve of.  My friend swears ICA got pregnant during some wild group tryst!

I just know that if it were my daughter I would dang sure find out who the baby daddy was. If she were seeing an individual man I would first off ask if it was his. If not,  I would ask questions as to if my daughter was raped or taken advantage of. I would eventually know the facts, even if it was an "I do not know who he is" answer.  It only seems naturnal to know who the father of your G baby is....that is my opinion

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: June 17, 2011, 01:58:27 AM »

*natural to want to know<<<<self edit

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.