March 28, 2024, 11:16:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 483216 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: June 17, 2011, 02:33:03 AM »

::snipping2::
I couldn't watch all of it today, Shell, but if it helps, there was a point made that the plaid shorts were worn by Caylee when she was younger (there's a video of her in them playing with KC on the floor) and that whoever dressed her was not familiar with what size she was currently wearing.

One quick comment on the shorts then I'm off to bed.  When my son was little (around 2-2 1/2) I saved all of his shorts for when he got out of diapers.  So say he wore a 24mo's he could still wear them later because of the extra room of not having the diapers in there.  I hope that makes logical sense, very tired...ZZZZZZ.

Makes perfect sense-sizes rarely are exact in the toddler years, you put on them what fits, and the sizes vary from label to label.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: June 17, 2011, 02:39:25 AM »

Exactly, Turbo. The question needs to be asked and answered in front of the jury. If George and Lee are excluded, it needs to be brought out.

The witness did say Lee was excluded so the samples were not sent to the UNT lab which did the statistical component, but she did not say George was or that is DNA was not sent to that lab. We may have a bombshell yet. LOL

Right......... Lee's excluded. I would think the jury has a much bigger question about George because of the defense's opening statement. If it turned out that George was Daddy to Caylee, the defense would prove their claim that KC was molested by him. If I recall, George wasn't even asked to submit a sample for DNA, was he?

I have seen nothing on it and I have looked and looked. I do believe him, Lee & Cindy all gave them one, but there have not been any results released that I have ever been able to find by the FBI or anyone else. I saw a "chart" on a website, but it could never be verified where those results came from and I asked.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: June 17, 2011, 02:41:18 AM »

::snipping2::
I couldn't watch all of it today, Shell, but if it helps, there was a point made that the plaid shorts were worn by Caylee when she was younger (there's a video of her in them playing with KC on the floor) and that whoever dressed her was not familiar with what size she was currently wearing.

One quick comment on the shorts then I'm off to bed.  When my son was little (around 2-2 1/2) I saved all of his shorts for when he got out of diapers.  So say he wore a 24mo's he could still wear them later because of the extra room of not having the diapers in there.  I hope that makes logical sense, very tired...ZZZZZZ.

Makes perfect sense-sizes rarely are exact in the toddler years, you put on them what fits, and the sizes vary from label to label.

I went back and looked at those evidence pictures and the shorts were 3T -and I think the shirt was 2T so all of that was smoke and mirrors meant to deceive the jury.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1743 on: June 17, 2011, 02:42:27 AM »

I only saw a small portion of court proceedings today and have not gotten to watch tapes...what was the point made about the shorts? Something about the size? Was it the size of the shorts Caylee's remains were found wearing, or what?

Well whoop tee do! That reasoning amounts to nothing. Were they trying to say George put her clothes on? So what! And kids are dressed according to what fits!, not what the label says..sheesh, I need to find the video of what point was trying to be made.

Could be wrong, but I think they're setting Kronk up. I have no idea how they're planning on explaining his role with the fantasy they're trying to weave.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: June 17, 2011, 02:45:49 AM »

All points presented by the prosecution say Casey is guilty.

Why give so much weight to Baez's smoke and mirrors? I have to believe the jury is intelligent and rational enough to see the obvious guilt of Crazy Casey.

See, I do too. I don't believe for a minute that the jury is so dumb as to fall for all that BS. I will say with the exception of the farmville lady. That poor woman may have me fooled, but she sounded dumber than a box of rocks in the jury selection process.

At this point, I just hope juror #4 isn't strong willed and stubborn!

Well she did say she didn't have any friends...........there is usually a reason when someone has not friends.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: June 17, 2011, 02:47:23 AM »

Does anyone know who is expected to be defense witnesses tomorrow? I have an appointment and will miss most of the afternoon. (I already cancelled once..lol)

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: June 17, 2011, 02:48:14 AM »

Why give so much weight to Baez's smoke and mirrors? I have to believe the jury is intelligent and rational enough to see the obvious guilt of Crazy Casey.

See, I do too. I don't believe for a minute that the jury is so dumb as to fall for all that BS. I will say with the exception of the farmville lady. That poor woman may have me fooled, but she sounded dumber than a box of rocks in the jury selection process.

At this point, I just hope juror #4 isn't strong willed and stubborn!

I see farmville lady in a different light I think. She probably either reads her Bible regularly and/or goes to church and is a kind person. She likes to play computer games as do hundreds of thousands if not millions of other people-why prejudge the woman because she does not want to judge others and likes to play farmville? She sounded shy to me. I am not so sure she even said enough to opine if she was dumb or not.

Oh I so hope I am wrong and you are right.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1747 on: June 17, 2011, 02:49:34 AM »

I come in peace.

I offer you the "red pill"

George is the daddy.

Swallow it, if only for one day. See how many problems it solves.

All the other guys were Casey's "blue pill" fantasies. Like Zanny, imaginary.

I'm behind (as usual) but through all the aggravation today, this was one statement that stood out to me.  I'm sure someone else has probably commented on it as well, but just in case.

Jeff Ashton said in his argument that both Lee and George could be excluded as potential fathers of Caylee by the DNA profiles that were run.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28258337/index.html

This statement starts at 23:43 (Part 6)

Added location per tm's request.

I heart you guys too. ...and I'm not too proud to "sit on it" like Potsy when my ship is sunk.

Jeff Ashton "while counsel is correct, that by looking at the dna profiles that were run, Mr. Lee Anthony and George Anthony COULD both be excluded as potential father's for Caylee"

...but they BOTH were not.

To this day, only Lee has been excluded as the father.

Also, did you notice that Jeff lied to us?... because that is not precisely what counsel said. Jose only asked about Lee.

Jeff was tossing a mind bomb out there... and it appears to have had some success.

Ashton is dancing around the edges, as close as he can get, without falling in.

I am waiting for the day when he says:

"Lee AND George Anthony WERE BOTH EXCLUDED AS THE FATHER OF Caylee."

He needs to commit. Why? Why won't he do it? I believe he can't.

I believe we will never hear it or see it.... but who knows...  ::justice2NJ::

Carpe, you are right on the mark about your facts. Jeff included George, but it never came from the witness at all and George being excluded has never been presented to the jury. I'm 75% sure that George was never asked for a sample and 100% sure he's never been tested for paternity. Frankly, since the defense has so obviouly eluded to the possibility, I wish he were subjected to a paternity test just to clear it up. However,,,,,,,,  at this point, I don't know how the prosecution could approach it. If it were done, and it were negative, I still think the defense would use the fact that a test was run to say that it had to be done to be sure. That's exactly what they're saying about Lee now.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1748 on: June 17, 2011, 02:52:03 AM »

Does anyone know who is expected to be defense witnesses tomorrow? I have an appointment and will miss most of the afternoon. (I already cancelled once..lol)

Not a clue, Shell. I have the impression that they like everybody not knowing, including the State!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: June 17, 2011, 02:54:54 AM »

I come in peace.

George is the daddy.

I'm behind (as usual) but through all the aggravation today, this was one statement that stood out to me.  I'm sure someone else has probably commented on it as well, but just in case.

Jeff Ashton said in his argument that both Lee and George could be excluded as potential fathers of Caylee by the DNA profiles that were run.

I heart you guys too. ...and I'm not too proud to "sit on it" like Potsy when my ship is sunk.

Jeff Ashton "while counsel is correct, that by looking at the dna profiles that were run, Mr. Lee Anthony and George Anthony COULD both be excluded as potential father's for Caylee"

Also, did you notice that Jeff lied to us?... because that is not precisely what counsel said. Jose only asked about Lee.

Jeff was tossing a mind bomb out there... and it appears to have had some success.

I believe we will never hear it or see it.... but who knows...  ::justice2NJ::

I have from the beginning made that assumption with you that George was the father. I have always thought that was the big family secret which made the entire cover up so necessary. Nothing Jeff said today changed that either as he was not making a statement of fact, but an analogy of "if Baez said".......If you listen closely, he choose his words very carefully. When bozo came out with that opening statement I thought he would use the paternity as his bombshell to prove his theory.

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: June 17, 2011, 02:55:30 AM »

Still I wonder who Caylee's daddy is... I have never believed that "control freak" SinSin didn't push KC to fess up about who Caylee's daddy was. 

I'll bet it was a one-night stand where no names were exchanged and she never saw him again.  Very common behavior for many in their teens and early 20's.

true, but she frequented the same night clubs all the time right?  seems like she'd run into him again or even some of his friends etc.  There's something wrong for ICA NOT to manipulate the biodad.  She grabs every opportunity she can and doesn't care who it is so it leads me to believe he was someone the family would not approve of.  My friend swears ICA got pregnant during some wild group tryst!

Good point.  But I'm thinking that because she didn't go to college, she wouldn't run into him again if perhaps she went to a fraternity party at a nearby college and quickly did the deed in the guys room before going home with her girlfriends.  And...behavior like that isn't something that most girls would admit to their moms or even their closest friends. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: June 17, 2011, 02:56:23 AM »

I come in peace.

George is the daddy.

I believe we will never hear it or see it.... but who knows...  ::justice2NJ::

Carpe, you are right on the mark about your facts. Jeff included George, but it never came from the witness at all and George being excluded has never been presented to the jury. I'm 75% sure that George was never asked for a sample and 100% sure he's never been tested for paternity. Frankly, since the defense has so obviouly eluded to the possibility, I wish he were subjected to a paternity test just to clear it up. However,,,,,,,,  at this point, I don't know how the prosecution could approach it. If it were done, and it were negative, I still think the defense would use the fact that a test was run to say that it had to be done to be sure. That's exactly what they're saying about Lee now.

Then what does this mean? "Jeff Ashton said in his argument that both Lee and George could be excluded as potential fathers of Caylee by the DNA profiles that were run."

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: June 17, 2011, 03:07:20 AM »

Does anyone have any ideas as to who the duhfenses "star witness" will be tomorrow?

Maybe Casey????

Perhaps they'll vote "guilty" just to punish Baez for what they had to sit through today.  It must've been irritating to have had to sit there listening to him ask the same irrelevant questions over and over and over...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1753 on: June 17, 2011, 03:17:22 AM »

In this video:

The FBI witness reads from a conversation with Special Agent Savitch (sp) in which Savitch requests that the results of her testing be submitted to another lab for determination of possible paternity by Lee if the possibility of parentage is present in the results.

The results did contain that possibility, so the results were submitted and it turned out that Lee was not the Father. The request was never made, by anyone, for the results to include determination of paternity by George.

At the time, there was no undertone suggesting George was the father. Note that it was the FBI special agent's request, not the State's. Why he requested it has not been answered.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1754 on: June 17, 2011, 03:19:14 AM »

Could - by Jeff Ashton

Conditional

"Could" is used to express possibility or past ability as well as to make suggestions and requests. "Could" is also commonly used in conditional sentences as the conditional form of "can."

I could run a marathon. but I didn't, my toe hurts.

I could have a Corvette. but I don't, I sold it some years back. Dang! Those tires are expensive, 1 of them can feed a 3rd world Army for lunch.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1755 on: June 17, 2011, 03:26:33 AM »

In this video:

The FBI witness reads from a conversation with Special Agent Savitch (sp) in which Savitch requests that the results of her testing be submitted to another lab for determination of possible paternity by Lee if the possibility of parentage is present in the results.

The results did contain that possibility, so the results were submitted and it turned out that Lee was not the Father. The request was never made, by anyone, for the results to include determination of paternity by George.

At the time, there was no undertone suggesting George was the father. Note that it was the FBI special agent's request, not the State's. Why he requested it has not been answered.

The defense has "borrowed" legitimacy from the FBI because of Special Agent Savitch's request to give weight to their story in opening statements. If an FBI agent thinks incest could have existed in the family, then how big a leap is it to propose that George was the perpetrater? They have to offer something to explain KC's lies other than she was covering her own azz because of guilt. What they are offering is that she is a victim of incest and was taught to lie all her life.

Frankly, the main reason I don't believe it is because KC said it and it's self serving. She's invented whole worlds on those basis!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1756 on: June 17, 2011, 03:30:27 AM »

Could - by Jeff Ashton

Conditional

"Could" is used to express possibility or past ability as well as to make suggestions and requests. "Could" is also commonly used in conditional sentences as the conditional form of "can."

I could run a marathon. but I didn't, my toe hurts.

I could have a Corvette. but I don't, I sold it some years back. Dang! Those tires are expensive, 1 of them can feed a 3rd world Army for lunch.

Carpe? Do we agree that the results gotten by the witness could have been sent to the other lab and determined paternity in regard to Lee or George and that the reason George was not included is because Savitch only requested Lee?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: June 17, 2011, 03:33:35 AM »

I really don't get the vehement theories that george must be the father...why? Because an unethical boob with no other way out of his JAC spending spree on SODDI wild goose chases, thinks to set the guy up by having his client write a jailhouse snitch that "she THINKS her father may have too". No therapy to help this woman deal with the traumatic events which no have been amplified into daily pre class oral sex? No big guns from the stable of A Lyon or any of the other high powered attys to lend a renowned psychiatrist to bloviate about incest effects and how casey is a victim?

And based on nothing, we're supposed to believe that Mt. St. Cindy wouldn't bow like a megaton bomb if she thought her slacker, cheater bum of a husband got her precious princess pregnant. The guy would be a pedophile with some pretty high threshold for abuse to be regularly having sex with his daughter allegedly from age 8 through 19 when she got pregnant. That's a long time for Cindy to look the other way, she does not strike me as the type to put up with it.

There's going to have to be some concrete proof for me to believe it and it's such a vile accusation without it. There are plenty of slutty girls who weren't sexually abused and there are plenty of heartless mothers who murder their children for no other reason than selfishness or meaness or jealousy or for a man. No PC excuse needed. Thankfully there's not lots of lawyers like Baez defending them or there would be a boatload of broken dads who never saw the missile    coming that they are going to be forever known as a pervert.
I'll be the first to eat crow if it's shown that GA is Caylee's father but for now it smells like a lie pulled from the cesspool of kc and baez to me.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1758 on: June 17, 2011, 03:40:25 AM »

Mizjay? Make it crow for two and I'll humbly join you in that tasty treat!

If we're right though, I'm putting a bib on Carpe's avatar!   

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: June 17, 2011, 03:45:11 AM »

Mizjay? Make it crow for two and I'll humbly join you in that tasty treat!

If we're right though, I'm putting a bib on Carpe's avatar!   

Monkey Devil! You got girl! Chez Scared Monkeys will serve it up  with a side order of crab puffs.  Carpe is hovering with his perv net......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.