March 28, 2024, 02:30:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 20- 6/16/11  (Read 483135 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1760 on: June 17, 2011, 03:49:08 AM »

I come in peace.

I offer you the "red pill"

George is the daddy.

Swallow it, if only for one day. See how many problems it solves.

All the other guys were Casey's "blue pill" fantasies. Like Zanny, imaginary.

I'm behind (as usual) but through all the aggravation today, this was one statement that stood out to me.  I'm sure someone else has probably commented on it as well, but just in case.

Jeff Ashton said in his argument that both Lee and George could be excluded as potential fathers of Caylee by the DNA profiles that were run.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28258337/index.html

This statement starts at 23:43 (Part 6)

Added location per tm's request.

I heart you guys too. ...and I'm not too proud to "sit on it" like Potsy when my ship is sunk.

Jeff Ashton "while counsel is correct, that by looking at the dna profiles that were run, Mr. Lee Anthony and George Anthony COULD both be excluded as potential father's for Caylee"

...but they BOTH were not.

To this day, only Lee has been excluded as the father.

Also, did you notice that Jeff lied to us?... because that is not precisely what counsel said. Jose only asked about Lee.

Jeff was tossing a mind bomb out there... and it appears to have had some success.

Ashton is dancing around the edges, as close as he can get, without falling in.

I am waiting for the day when he says:

"Lee AND George Anthony WERE BOTH EXCLUDED AS THE FATHER OF Caylee."

He needs to commit. Why? Why won't he do it? I believe he can't.

I believe we will never hear it or see it.... but who knows...  ::justice2NJ::

Carpe, you are right on the mark about your facts. Jeff included George, but it never came from the witness at all and George being excluded has never been presented to the jury. I'm 75% sure that George was never asked for a sample and 100% sure he's never been tested for paternity. Frankly, since the defense has so obviouly eluded to the possibility, I wish he were subjected to a paternity test just to clear it up. However,,,,,,,,  at this point, I don't know how the prosecution could approach it. If it were done, and it were negative, I still think the defense would use the fact that a test was run to say that it had to be done to be sure. That's exactly what they're saying about Lee now.

It may not be pretty, and I don't have a link.  These are from a 586 page pdf document I saved from one of the doc dumps.

I don't believe George is Caylee's father, and I don't believe Ashton would lie about that.

But I've been wrong before!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1761 on: June 17, 2011, 03:54:05 AM »

After that rant guess Ill go to bed. I'll be so glad when these nasty people will be out of my head. Convict her, don't convict her.....I just want it over. If by some miracle she gets little or no time.....can you just imagine the RutRoh moment ma & pa will have???????

These will help me sleep

night all...you to Carpe!
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1762 on: June 17, 2011, 03:54:13 AM »

Exactly, Turbo. The question needs to be asked and answered in front of the jury. If George and Lee are excluded, it needs to be brought out.

The witness did say Lee was excluded so the samples were not sent to the UNT lab which did the statistical component, but she did not say George was or that is DNA was not sent to that lab. We may have a bombshell yet. LOL

Right......... Lee's excluded. I would think the jury has a much bigger question about George because of the defense's opening statement. If it turned out that George was Daddy to Caylee, the defense would prove their claim that KC was molested by him. If I recall, George wasn't even asked to submit a sample for DNA, was he?
If you look on A Candy Rose site you can see where hair samples and 2 buccal swabs for DNA  were turned over for testing from Cindy, George. and Lee. This was done on Friday, Oct. 10, 2008.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1763 on: June 17, 2011, 03:55:43 AM »

BINGO TM!! 

Well if we didn't clear anything else up, we DID clear up that George's samples WERE collected, thanks to you!! 

I was 75% wrong about that, Carpe............  could be a sign of what's to come!   

Thank you, TM!! You're the best!   
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1764 on: June 17, 2011, 04:00:54 AM »

Can the defense ask for George to be tested on paternity? I can't imagine JB sitting on this "bombshell" for 3 years... They stuck with the Zanny the Nanny story for so long... Whatever KC says is a lie... Including paternity JMO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1765 on: June 17, 2011, 04:01:21 AM »

You too, Bluemonkey! Thank you!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1766 on: June 17, 2011, 04:10:18 AM »

Can the defense ask for George to be tested on paternity? I can't imagine JB sitting on this "bombshell" for 3 years... They stuck with the Zanny the Nanny story for so long... Whatever KC says is a lie... Including paternity JMO

Hi VinceVixen!

I don't think the defense wants to have the results. They would risk it being negative and it being done at their request. The way it is right now, the "suspicion" is there bolstered by the FBI entertaining the possibility that incest existed within the family through Lee. If the suspicion caused the prosecution to test George for paternity, then the defense would posture that the State tested because they weren't sure either, again bolstering their claim that KC was molested and learned to lie because of it.

They're in the best possible position they could be right now. JMO.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1767 on: June 17, 2011, 04:13:02 AM »

BINGO TM!! 

Well if we didn't clear anything else up, we DID clear up that George's samples WERE collected, thanks to you!! 

I was 75% wrong about that, Carpe............  could be a sign of what's to come!   

Thank you, TM!! You're the best!   

George's results are under Seal?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1768 on: June 17, 2011, 04:18:04 AM »

I know very little about DNA comparisons.  I haven't followed everything as closely with this case as some so I didn't know if the issue was ever resolved or not, so I started digging recently and came across these.  I don't know if they're valid or not, but IF THEY ARE...there are numbers in Caylee's profile that aren't in Casey's or George's...or any other family member whose profile is listed.  I'm inclined to believe that means Caylee's father is not one of the profile's listed.  jmo 

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/compileddna.pdf

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/dna.xls

I erased some of the profile numbers and highlighted in red the ones I wanted to compare.  I hope this is readable!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1769 on: June 17, 2011, 04:22:50 AM »

Hi VinceVixen!

I don't think the defense wants to have the results. They would risk it being negative and it being done at their request. The way it is right now, the "suspicion" is there bolstered by the FBI entertaining the possibility that incest existed within the family through Lee. If the suspicion caused the prosecution to test George for paternity, then the defense would posture that the State tested because they weren't sure either, again bolstering their claim that KC was molested and learned to lie because of it.

Hi! Thanks for answering my question. I agree this is the position the defense wants to be in, but then I would assume they know they are lying about the "inference" (my big word of the day thanks to the case) drawn from George not being tested and thus not ruled out. IMO JB knows GA is NOT the father, so he himself wouldn't want the testing either, so in effect he is lying to the jury. Is he allowed to do this?

Praying for Caylee....
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1770 on: June 17, 2011, 04:26:53 AM »

Hi VinceVixen!

Hi! Thanks for answering my question. I agree this is the position the defense wants to be in, but then I would assume they know they are lying about the "inference" (my big word of the day thanks to the case) drawn from George not being tested and thus not ruled out. IMO JB knows GA is NOT the father, so he himself wouldn't want the testing either, so in effect he is lying to the jury. Is he allowed to do this?

Also, since they directly tested Lee, and Lee and KC have similar DNA, wouldn't the tester notice that Caylee had too much "famliy" dna in her? Then, this would lead to testing other family members? I think this would be fairly obvious JMO

Praying for Caylee....
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1771 on: June 17, 2011, 04:28:19 AM »

I know very little about DNA comparisons.  I haven't followed everything as closely with this case as some so I didn't know if the issue was ever resolved or not, so I started digging recently and came across these.  I don't know if they're valid or not, but IF THEY ARE...there are numbers in Caylee's profile that aren't in Casey's or George's...or any other family member whose profile is listed.  I'm inclined to believe that means Caylee's father is not one of the profile's listed.  jmo 

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/compileddna.pdf

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/dna.xls

I erased some of the profile numbers and highlighted in red the ones I wanted to compare.  I hope this is readable!

I admit that I don't know how to read this, but if the truth is in the numbers, then I do observe that Lee's numbers (who we know is not Caylee's Father) are closer to Caylee's than George's are.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1772 on: June 17, 2011, 04:32:05 AM »

Hi VinceVixen!

VinceVixen.......... lawyers do this all the time. He is riding the LETTER of the truth, not the spirit of it. Jose doesn't have PROOF that George is not the Father, so he's comfortable encouraging the jury to "suspect" he is because it helps his client.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: June 17, 2011, 04:33:58 AM »

Problem with the Hinky chart - as much as I love what Val does & I think she's great.

It has been debunked.

The State should tell us in plain language:

"Lee Anthony was excluded"

"George Anthony was excluded"

They simply will not do that for George.
Today, was no exception.

Jeff said something that sounded like George had been excluded... and a lot of people bought it wholesale.

Again - if you listen to Jeff's conditional sentence. It confirms nothing of the sort.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1774 on: June 17, 2011, 04:37:46 AM »

Problem with the Hinky chart - as much as I love what Val does & I think she's great.

It has been debunked.

Today, was no exception.

Jeff said something that sounded like George had been excluded... and a lot of people bought it wholesale.

Again - if you listen to Jeff's conditional sentence. It confirms nothing of the sort.

CARPE!!! I agree with everything in this post!!!  (I'll take you at your word about the chart, because I have no idea!)
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1775 on: June 17, 2011, 04:44:22 AM »

It has been debunked.

Today, was no exception.

I fear this may be true....have for a long time...and that we all shall  vomit...

Or they make the crow an endangered species...as a lot of us will be eating it...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1776 on: June 17, 2011, 04:45:32 AM »

My understanding is that George has never been paternity tested, so the State can't give us that, Carpe. I agree they SHOULD give us and the jury that, but they've been consistent about not wanting Lee's in either. I really believe they don't want to give credibility to Jose's story........ but the odds are shifting on that IMO because Jose did get in Lee's paternity test. The jury must wonder why George's haven't been brought up.

I will say that if I were on the jury, I'd figure out that if Jose doesn't use a test that shows George as the Father, then either he doesn't have it or it was negative.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: June 17, 2011, 04:46:58 AM »

It has been debunked.

Today, was no exception.

Maybe you're right Carpe, and when it's proven I'll just have another year or two feeling like I did when OJ was acquitted.

But I hope you're wrong.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: June 17, 2011, 04:48:41 AM »

My understanding is that George has never been paternity tested, so the State can't give us that, Carpe. I agree they SHOULD give us and the jury that, but they've been consistent about not wanting Lee's in either. I really believe they don't want to give credibility to Jose's story........ but the odds are shifting on that IMO because Jose did get in Lee's paternity test. The jury must wonder why George's haven't been brought up.

I will say that if I were on the jury, I'd figure out that if Jose doesn't use a test that shows George as the Father, then either he doesn't have it or it was negative.

ITA!   

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: June 17, 2011, 04:54:32 AM »

Love ya, CBB! Personally, I think they just want everybody to keep guessing until the end of time.

Texasmom- Casey is going down regardless!!! I'm pretty sure. I want her to fry. There are no excuses good enough for what she did.

Don't worry!

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.