March 18, 2024, 09:22:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will the defense put Casey on to testify?  (Voting closed: June 19, 2011, 04:57:26 AM)
YES - 38 (27.5%)
NO - 100 (72.5%)
Total Voters: 137

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 21 - 6/17/11  (Read 504108 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1280 on: June 17, 2011, 03:28:41 PM »

Did Jeff Ashton ask him how much he was paid yet?  Or how he will benefit from his testimony in this case otherwise?  (We know that's not gonna happen, lol)

I heard him ask him when he was hired, but then I lost my connection for a bit.  Just wondering if I may have missed that part.

TIA

I don't think he did, and IMO, he won't attack the man, like bozo attacked all of the states witnesses, but will attack his conclusions, which is how it is supposed to work. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: June 17, 2011, 03:28:47 PM »

It sounds like this guy is purposely trying to help out the duhfense! WTH! Does he have a crush on Casey or what!  

Maybe she promised him a blow...

fly...

blowfly...

OMG>>>>>>>>>>now that is really funny and so appropriate.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: June 17, 2011, 03:29:24 PM »

There is a big difference between book knowledge and practical science.

I just want to make one point that needs to be said ... didn't Huntington say thatLinda Kenny Baden called him in on the case? Hey Linda, this is the best you got as a bug expert? You just fell 50 notches down the pole.

What a joke ... so much for the Casey Dream Team.

Thanks!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1283 on: June 17, 2011, 03:30:17 PM »

The only thing left is Jeff to slap him in the face with the salami! This is better than Monty Python.

>TITANIC

As in, this kid is going down like....

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! This is ugly.

Another monitor bites the dust............

So far, Bug Boy has confirmed the State's timeline and verified to the jury that the defense is grasping for straws. Wow! The State could win this coming and going!!   ::justice2NJ::
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: June 17, 2011, 03:30:32 PM »

PS what happened to the necessity to take a break every half hour for this fool's sugar check?

_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1285 on: June 17, 2011, 03:30:45 PM »

Ding Ding...coming into round 10 with Ashton close to a knock out! Dr. H dazed and confused from all the blows to the head he can't think straight!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: June 17, 2011, 03:30:55 PM »

Putting up with the Baez/Huntington lame show this AM was worth it.

I would like to thank Jose Baez personally for bringing Huntington in this case as an expert. He might now be Caylee Anthony's best witness for JUSTICE.

By the end of the day BUG BOY will be saying that he agrees 100% with the State.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: June 17, 2011, 03:31:46 PM »

Well, I guess calling Linda K Baden a not so cute human version of Miss Piggy wasnt off the mark, considering her sought after expert did an experiment with pigs & failed!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: June 17, 2011, 03:32:18 PM »

PS what happened to the necessity to take a break every half hour for this fool's sugar check?
Ssshhhhh......however, he may not be on the stand another 30 minutes.  It won't be long now.....      Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: June 17, 2011, 03:32:22 PM »

Putting up with the Baez/Huntington lame show this AM was worth it.

I would like to thank Jose Baez personally for bringing Huntington in this case as an expert. He might now be Caylee Anthony's best witness for JUSTICE.

By the end of the day BUG BOY will be saying that he agrees 100% with the State.

im so excited to see bill shaeffers analysis of this tonight! and i can't wait to see what mr. nejame has to say too Smile
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: June 17, 2011, 03:32:26 PM »

OMG ... Huntington is getting so torn apart ... this getting ugly.

BAEZ IS GOING TO PULL THE FIRE ALARM IN THE COURT HOUSE SOON.

Thisnk about it Monkeys ... this devastaion is going to be what the Jury takes away from today.

Yes, and isn't that wonderful!!!!!!   ::justice2NJ::
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: June 17, 2011, 03:32:34 PM »

Ding Ding...coming into round 10 with Ashton close to a knock out! Dr. H dazed and confused from all the blows to the head he can't think straight!

His ego blocked it until it was too late

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: June 17, 2011, 03:32:38 PM »

Timmy ran across the street for a few shots of tequila 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: June 17, 2011, 03:32:51 PM »

Well, I guess calling Linda K Baden a not so cute human version of Miss Piggy wasnt off the mark, considering her sought after expert did an experiment with pigs & failed!

yup, i dunno how she's gonna spin this one on the talk show circuit tonight!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1294 on: June 17, 2011, 03:33:06 PM »

WTF, I am no expert, do not have diabetes, but I do do medical transcription, and I know of nobody (unless you are in the hospital and the hospital checks it that often) that checks their sugar every half hour.  My BSometer has gone off. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: June 17, 2011, 03:33:13 PM »

OMG ... Huntington is getting so torn apart ... this getting ugly.

BAEZ IS GOING TO PULL THE FIRE ALARM IN THE COURT HOUSE SOON.

Thisnk about it Monkeys ... this devastaion is going to be what the Jury takes away from today.

Yes, and isn't that wonderful!!!!!!   ::justice2NJ::

Worse part is Bozo will be stupid enough to redirect

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1296 on: June 17, 2011, 03:33:38 PM »

1:30pm Friday, June 17, 2011 Court is in Session

Defense witness Timothy Huffington is back on the stand after noon recess.

Baez is up...........

Baez is pleasing the court and made an effort to say may it please Mr. Ashton.  In regards to the trash bag in the trunk of the car, did you find anything outside of the trash bag..sustained.  Was there any insect evidence outside the trash bag in the car, 2 samples of evidence that contained insect material.  Did the number of insects tell you anything, outside of the trash bag?  A very low number of the same insects inside of the trash bag.  Do you think there is a difference between trash and garbage?  I think it is regional.  In entomology is there a difference?  No, I use them interchangeably.  Are you aware of paper towels found inside of the trash?  Yes.  Tell us about them?  The towels did contain some empty cocoons, there was no live material, just those empty casings. What is your opinion of what that means?  Given the material inside of the garbage bag, that didn't surprise me, they look for hidden, secretive places.  The crumpled up paper towel makes a perfect place, in fact I use them in my lab. Do you know if these specific insects were pupating in that area or is there anything to give you information they were used to clean up decomposition fluids?  When you find a pupation site, such as a paper towel, they leave the food source to find a place to pupate not feed.  You found them in the cocoon stage?  The empty pupae stage.  The maggots have fed they have left they have become adults.  What in your professional opinion attracted these insects to this trash bag?  There was a number of cans of tobacco spit.  These scuttle flies are very attracted to this. I also saw a dried up piece of meat in a Bologna container but my opinion is the tobacco spit was the attraction.  These scuttle flies are very small and can get into very tiny spaces.  Baez is showing the witness a poster of two photo's in state's evidence.  The witness is going down to the poster.  They are pictures of the trash that was in the bag in the trunk.  Baez is laughing and the judge says to move along folks.  Baez is asking the witness which one of these photos, depict the one you saw the most?  The dry garbage.  What is the difference with insect evidence if you had them attracted to this photo of damp garbage or the dry garbage?  Damp garbage because of laying eggs, they need moisture and the maggots don't feed well on dry material.  If you have a piece of fresh meat or beef jerky, the maggots would feed on the fresh meat.  How did they get insect evidence off this dry garbage?  The evidence that is in the dry garbage is the remains of the insects.  Do they attract to anything, do you need a hamburger?  No, it doesn't have to be a substantial amount of material for them to be attracted to it.  The flies are attracted to the smell of decomp, when we die, we have bacteria that eats us from the inside out, that is why it smells.  Meat and garbage does the same thing, different food sources or organic material will have differed bacteria which will attract their attention. Is there anything else in the trash you thing the jury will find interesting as it relates to your entomological findings?  There were lots of these  puparia attached to the dry things, the dryer sheet, a piece of paper, again that reinforces that the maggots aren't feeding, they are crawling away from what they fed on.  Is this anything but a result of a bag of trash in the trunk of a car for 3 weeks?  I would expect to find the same thing in a bag of trash in any trunk or car.  Baez is asking him about the insects at the recovery site.  They are the insects that would normally be there at that time of year.  What are missing is the early colonization of insects in a decomposing body.  It was a readily accessible body, the early insects should of been there.  What does that tell you?  That the body was moved from some other location to where it was found.  Is there something in the soil that you can find to tell you where a body decomposed?  Objection..side bar....side bar over.

Dr. Huntington you were talking about the soil when a body decomposes?  When the body fluids come out of the body they will leech into the soil and it changes the biotic or animal community.  It changes the microorganisms.  It will kill off the plants.  The soil itself will tell if it is a place where a body is decomposed.  There will be a stain on the ground where someone would decompose?  Would that also include a body in a couple of plastic bags?  If they are entirely sealed, no, if there are holes or tears in the bag the fluids would leak out.  Would that stain outdoors be something you would investigate to further your investigation?  Yes, if there is none of that plant activity......Objection overruled, because you spend so much time looking at decomposing bodies, anything that is unusual is certainly going to stand out.  Did you find in the canvas bags, or the bags did you find any early blowflies?  Yes, a few.  Where any of the colonizers found at the site A?  Just with the bags, which show the body was moved.  You expect some of those insects to be moved with the body, if the body decomposed at that site, they would of been found all over that remains site in much larger numbers.  Baez is done.........

Jeff Ashton is up...............

Do you mean to suggest to this jury that this body fully skeletonized and then was moved?  No sir.  When you say the body decomposed, you mean the very early decomposition happened else where?  Yes.  Which would be defined as what?  I think there are five stages of insects in decomp.  The first is fresh stage or active bloat stage.  How many days would that take on a child.  I don't know on a child?  Well, can you give us some idea of how many days?  I don't know.  What is an accumulative degree day?  It is the average temperature minus one?  What does minus one mean?  Is is a mathematical construct meaning it has no biological meaning.  Jeff asked about a certain day and he said it varies by area and insects.  Decomp is temperature dependent?  Yes.  They lost me, lol.  Crazy bug math.  In terms of anything a minimum threshold of zero is easy........not to me.  What?  Jeff is making it easy for him.  If you have 2 90 degree days minus 1 60 degree days.  1 and a half 90 degree days. OMG WHAT?  How long do you believe this body was at another location before it was removed to the remains site?  He just keeps talking nonsense.  Jeff asks him normal questions and he won't answer in English.  It is 95 degrees today, what if it happened today?  2 to 4 days.  Then you would agree that the body was roughly placed at the remain site was placed there roughly 2 to 4 days did it stay at the remains site?  If it was all consistent, yes.  There is nothing about the scene that would refute that?  I am hesitating but yes.  So that means this body was in some other location for 2 to 4 days. Clearly, at some point the early insects were not able to get to the body?  No, because they were there and then they were moved.  Your not talking about a precise window of opportunity?  It can be that clear.  Is it usually that clear?  It can be because we are talking about early decomp flies, they lose attraction at a specific point.  They are not going to colonize remains that are not going to be good to their offspring, they switch that off.  Then they are no longer attracted, it can be a very distinct time.  So you are telling us that it had a full compliment of early insects on it and they were washed off?  I didn't say that.  The flies are not at the scene in this case because in my opinion because of post mortem movement.  The insects go with the body, don't they?  It depends on where the body was, what it was contained in.  So your saying that this body was moved in a precise window of when insects would want it and when they wouldn't?  He is giving a lot of different scenarios, I can't understand any of them.  Isn't the one thing you forgot that the body was inaccessible to the flies?  No, the early colonizers were with the body indicating they had access.  I do not get any of this.  Jeff is showing him the picture of the pig decomposing, he asks did all these insects get here at once?  No.  Is the fact that the body was in a trunk and then moved possible?  Yes, it is possible.  The witness is referring him to Dr. Haskells report talking about a low number of early colonizers.  The judge asked Jeff to help him find it. Do you recall me asking if you generally agreed with Dr Haskell in his deposition?  Please read what he said. "The early observation was that the body was stored in a place that prevented early colonizers".  Jeff says I then asked you if there was anything that you disagreed with, your answer was there was not a lot to disagree with.  His report is the same as what I would give.  Have you changed your mind since you gave this deposition?  That is possible.  You just said that it isn't.  It depends in the circumstance.  Is there anything different now than it was then, with regards to the environmental conditions?  No. Would the place stink where it was kept from the early colonizers, that is a fair assumption. That place would stink and you could not get the stink out. Yes.  As you said you can not clean it out or get it out?  Yes, it would smell bad.  That smell would be difficult to ever get out?  Yes.  When you examined this car 2 years later, all the trunk liner had been removed, there was no garbage in the car and the garbage was removed more than 2 years ago?.........Side bar.......Side bar over.......

Jeff is still up............

When you looked at the trunk in July 2010 it still smelled didn't it.  Yes.  I could still attribute it to a bag of garbage.  When have you ever smelled garbage that would of smelled after 2 years?  I have never left a bag of garbage in a trunk.  You were hired on Dec 11, 2008, when did you create this pig experiment?  In 2010.  Was this created for this case?  No sir, it was not, many bodies have been recovered from trunks, this was just a study done because of that.  I had the occasion to meet an owner of a tow truck company and he said hey, I could give you some cars and I said then I could do an experiment with pigs, lol or something like that.  I wanted to do this experiment for a long time.  In how many occasions in your practice how many occasions have you worked with a body in a trunk? No, never. So all of your opinions you have given us today, have come from your experiment with pigs in a trunk?  No, there are other studies.  How many involved with small children, how many involved with a child wrapped in a blanket, how many wrapped in a blanket wrapped in a garbage bag wrapped in a garbage bag?  None.  Why didn't you wrap your pigs in a blanket? lol, he asked that.  or pigs in a blanket in a bag?  You would agree that this is not an accurate description of Caylee wrapped in a blanket, then a laundry bag then 2 garbage bags?  Yes.  I was looking at the ability to access a vehicles trunk. But you only did one barrier?  You did not place 4 different barriers?  If the flies could smell the body wrapped in those things, they could still get to the body.  You just said that you never had body in a trunk?  I had one of a head of a victim placed in a garbage bag placed in the trunk of a vehicle.  Based upon that one study that you can tell this jury that there is no way that bags could be a barrier?  No, there are many studies that have to do with barriers of trash bags.  Why couldn't a trash bag that is sealed and closed not exclude these early colonizers?  When a fly can smell the odors of decomp the female fly will actually deposit eggs on an outside layer or the drawstrings, if the odors are emitting from the bag, the maggots will then crawl in.  Did you ever experiment with the effects of chloroform and attracting flies? No sir.  Did you in any of your experiments use chloroform and insects and bodies?  No.  It can be used to kill insects can't it?  What would chloroform do to the early colonizers?  If the child is placed in the trunk alive and there is a lot of chloroform in the trunk, what effect would that have on early colonizers?  I don't know there are no studies on that, the dose would have to be very high.  If it acted like other things that have been studied, commercial pesticides have been used to get rid of the early colonizers, they are very short lived.  Blow flies can detect parts per billion of what they are attracted to.  If there was anything but a complete displacement of the odor, it shouldn't distract the flies.  For all you know the chloroform in parts per million, might well deter the early colonizers?  No.  Why would you if it has never been studied?   What you are proposing is a 100 percent displacement of chemicals in the air, I find that extremely unlikely.  No, what I am suggesting sir, is that the air would of changed and you just don't know what that effect that would have on the early colonizers.  The molecules of chloroform changing the air space you would have to replace every single one of those molecules one for one to prevent the attractiveness to flies.  Are there studies on this?  I don't know.  The paper towels that were found in the garbage what was on those?  I don't.  You never read a report on what was on those paper towels?  Yes, I would like to read from that report so I don't mess it up.  He is reading that Dr Vass called it adiopecere.  Do you agree with Dr Vass's report?  Yes.  What is adiopecere, body fat that has decomposed.  You think they were attracted to a little of tobacco spit instead of adiopecere?  I don't think that was a little bit of tobacco spit.  You wouldn't expect to find those flies on adiopecere.  This is the container, he is showing him a can on a photo, that contained tobacco spit?  That is one of several that contained tobacco spit.  Jeff is showing him the cans again now, the witness is pointing out in the close up photos, several, maybe 3, 4, 5 of them were used as spittoons.  How can you tell that from the photo?  Everyone that I know that has done that leaves remnants of tobacco spit on the cans.  You can see that on the cans?  I don't have the actual photos here, they are on my computer.  Well, I just happen to have the ACTUAL cans here that you can show me.  Baez objects to using the actual cans because he doesn't know if they are in the same condition.  Over ruled.  He is opening the box containing the cans.....he hands the witness a bag containing a can, that is not the one...shows him another.  That is what I am talking about.  Jeff says this brown substance?  Baez asks to see the item.  The witness says that comes from tobacco spit.  Jeff says there is nothing in this can.  The witness says, I would have to have a flashlight or cut open the can.  The witness says that eventually the spit would evaporate.  Do you recall seeing this as the inventory as the garbage bag?  It indicates the cans were empty?  Yes.  In the cans?  No,  on the cans.  I would have to refer to the photos to show you that.  With all that being said, you would agree with me that tobacco spit doesn't smell like tobacco spit ever?  I couldn't put that qualifier on there, the ever, there would be a lessen degree of smell.  Are you saying saliva would smell like a decomposing body?  You would not expect tobacco spit to smell like a dead body?  No.  There is nothing in here that anyone in here could eat if fresh?  There is a photo of salami container and something inside of there.  It might be a remnant scrap of food, outside of that there is no food.  So outside of that there is no food besides what you think you see in this salami package? Jeff says, I would like to pull it out now.  Court is in recess for a break.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: June 17, 2011, 03:33:44 PM »

We are back in court & the jury is returning

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: June 17, 2011, 03:34:09 PM »

And let the annihilation continue.....

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1299 on: June 17, 2011, 03:34:10 PM »

If Huntington did, indeed, receive a Phd from Lincoln, Nebraska...they need to make him give it back. Monkey Devil!

There is a big difference between book knowledge and practical science.

I just want to make one point that needs to be said ... didn't Huntington say thatLinda Kenny Baden called him in on the case? Hey Linda, this is the best you got as a bug expert? You just fell 50 notches down the pole.

What a joke ... so much for the Casey Dream Team.

The problem is this: apparently the actual witness stand is the one place in the courtroom where you can't read her texts.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.