March 19, 2024, 04:08:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will the defense put Casey on to testify?  (Voting closed: June 19, 2011, 04:57:26 AM)
YES - 38 (27.5%)
NO - 100 (72.5%)
Total Voters: 137

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 21 - 6/17/11  (Read 504214 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1740 on: June 17, 2011, 06:43:19 PM »

This whole case scares the SHIT out of me, and I am not easily scared!!  First off, only a hardened person could be able to disconnect like she did after knowing her daughter was dead.  Secondly, how was she able to discard a human being like that?  I mean, I've seen those picstures and videos of her with Caylee.  And, having kidss myself...I know the look of love in one's eyes.  as much as I'll probably get blasted in here, I believe she had at one point very much loved Caylee.  But, what scares me is trying to understand where that love for her daughter ended, and where the love for her partying ways began?  Putting myself i that place to try and determine that fact makes me very uncomfortable and uneasy...

Thoughts?

I know what you mean . I saw Susan Smith's husband on Dr. Drew(I think) They asked him what kind of mother she was and was there ever any warning signs. He stated that to this day he is dumbfounded because she was a wonderful, loving mother and that he never would have believed she would ever harm her children. That interview left me,much like you, wondering what possibly triggered something in her brain to make her turn that corner and go down that dark,ugly hallway.
And for what it's worth.... I  believe she loved Caylee at one point as well. I also think that at the very beginning it was all new and wonderful for her. Caylee was a lovable babydoll. Then, Caylee grew into a toddler and became mobile and verbal and it wasn't so much of a novelty and fun anymore.Toddlers can be alot of work..Casey got tired of being responsible for her and wanted to do her own thing and somewhere along the way something went horribly wrong and those around her either didn't pick up on, or turned a blind eye to and made excuses for her actions and Caylee paid the ultimate price...
fwiw... I am one of the ones who suspect Casey was involved with drugs as well...jmo

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: June 17, 2011, 06:44:06 PM »

I missed it..how did it get brought up that this guy has not been paid yet?
Why doesn't LKB pay him with all the money she is making lately by being on the talk shows..can't stand that loud mouth cackling hen...

He will get paid the JAC rates IIRC.  Another waste of money for the state of Florida.  

Do you think we will get a rest tonight?  Meaning do you think all of the Bloviating Pigs that are 'consultants' will be too ashamed to show their ugly lying faces?

Are you kidding?  LKB on this case is like Gore on global warming.  No matter what it is, it's proof that they are right.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: June 17, 2011, 06:45:19 PM »

This whole case scares the SHIT out of me, and I am not easily scared!!  First off, only a hardened person could be able to disconnect like she did after knowing her daughter was dead.  Secondly, how was she able to discard a human being like that?  I mean, I've seen those picstures and videos of her with Caylee.  And, having kidss myself...I know the look of love in one's eyes.  as much as I'll probably get blasted in here, I believe she had at one point very much loved Caylee.  But, what scares me is trying to understand where that love for her daughter ended, and where the love for her partying ways began?  Putting myself i that place to try and determine that fact makes me very uncomfortable and uneasy...

Thoughts?

I kept trying to understand the HOW and finally realized I did not want to go to the dark place that might give me an understanding. I think Cindy's Mom's said it best....she said Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee.

Yep...that too...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: June 17, 2011, 06:45:32 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-surprise-witness-embarrassment-defense/story?id=13866126
Casey Anthony Trial: Surprise Witness Embarrasses Defense By JESSICA HOPPER
June 17, 2011

Video at link.
Casey Anthony's "surprise witness" became an embarrassment for the defense today when the witness held a news conference outside of the courthouse where she is being tried for murder and said that he did not know the Anthony family.

Defense attorney Jose Baez included Vasco Thompson, a convicted kidnapper, as a last minute surprise addition to his amended witness list earlier this week. Baez claimed that Thompson and Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, shared a series of phone conversations the day before 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's disappearance was reported to authorities in July 2008.

George Anthony angrily issued a statement through his attorney earlier this week denying those claims. Today, Vasco Thompson stood outside the Orange County courthouse and also denied that he'd ever met George Anthony.

"I have no idea who George Anthony is," Thompson said. "The phone number they got, I didn't have that number until February of 2009. I don't know why they dragged me into all this mess."
 ::snipping2::

Was there a ruling by the judge, or a withdrawl of their motion to add this witness last minute by the defense? 
I don't know. 
I did see that Mr.Thompson is gonna be a guest on Nancy Grace tonight.
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/category/casey-anthony/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: June 17, 2011, 06:45:37 PM »

Haven't seen LKB on the shows yet.. I wish they would stop giving Leonard Padilla airtime... he makes stuff up as he goes..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: June 17, 2011, 06:47:12 PM »

Alright.  Help me here.

What if..........Casey murdered Caylee like we all know she did.  BUT George walked in afterwards & did say "look what you've done", "your mother will never forgive you" etc. and didn't help move the body but told her what to do and kept his mouth shut because Cindy would be so distraught.  Was the grief we saw on tv for a missing Caylee (from George) or his grief over a dead Caylee?  There's just something, and I can't put my finger on it, fishy about this whole thing. (other than a psychopath destroying a precious angel's life)  ICA just isn't smart enough to dispose of a dead body without some "tips". If George were involved don't you think he would have done a better job?  But what if he didn't tell Casey specifically HOW to do just what to do.  If he was aware of the murder maybe along with her being a cold hearted snake she also felt "forgiven" or at least "safe" knowing that Daddy knew about what was going on & she wasn't alone or he wasn't disowning her since he didn't call the cops.  He could have told her to go awol until the body decomposed.  He was ex LE so maybe that's what triggered this whole cloak & dagger kidnapping crap.

I don't understand why she googled neck breaking, chloroform, shovel etc. but never googled "how to dispose of a dead body".  "how to mask the smell of death" etc.  Maybe because George gave her a few tips?

Hmmmm what say ye?  Is it possible George walked in on Casey trying to cover up the murder and stayed quiet?
Not possible........................... do you really think George's advice to casey would be -- "bury her in the back yard, dig her up and put her in your trunk for 3-4 days and then dump her 2 blocks from our house????????"

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: June 17, 2011, 06:48:57 PM »

If you monkeys have not read this yet, you need to.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=72861360
This is with Linda K Baden, Ashton, piggyboy and Baez.  The deception is all over the place regarding 'the report.'

But you smart monkeys were probably all over this before piggy boy ever showed up today.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: June 17, 2011, 06:49:32 PM »

Have we heard anything more about the convicted kidnapper dude who cancelled the press conferance?

He got a new lawyer and held a press conference saying he did not know George Anthony and didn't even have that number back then.

Good evening all,

Again thanks to everyone for keeping us up to date ont his mess.   I do try,  I turn the TV on several times a day but one look at KC and I honestly cannot take it. 

My thought for today;   I would think the defense would have IMMEDIATELY researched who owned the phone number on the day of the calls.  Wouldn't that be research 101?  That would not even be considered a high school mistake.  It really concerns me that the the defense would not do basic research.

Terri
Ohio

Well, Mr. Vasco didnt seem to be too happy about it now, did he?  Monkey Devil!
I am glad he has the attorney's he has .....
How incompetent is it that they didn't even check into it enough to know that the guy didnt even have that phone number until a year after the calls in question were made....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: June 17, 2011, 06:51:14 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-surprise-witness-embarrassment-defense/story?id=13866126
Casey Anthony Trial: Surprise Witness Embarrasses Defense By JESSICA HOPPER
June 17, 2011

Video at link.
Casey Anthony's "surprise witness" became an embarrassment for the defense today when the witness held a news conference outside of the courthouse where she is being tried for murder and said that he did not know the Anthony family.

Defense attorney Jose Baez included Vasco Thompson, a convicted kidnapper, as a last minute surprise addition to his amended witness list earlier this week. Baez claimed that Thompson and Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, shared a series of phone conversations the day before 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's disappearance was reported to authorities in July 2008.

George Anthony angrily issued a statement through his attorney earlier this week denying those claims. Today, Vasco Thompson stood outside the Orange County courthouse and also denied that he'd ever met George Anthony.

"I have no idea who George Anthony is," Thompson said. "The phone number they got, I didn't have that number until February of 2009. I don't know why they dragged me into all this mess."
 ::snipping2::

Was there a ruling by the judge, or a withdrawl of their motion to add this witness last minute by the defense? 
I don't know. 
I did see that Mr.Thompson is gonna be a guest on Nancy Grace tonight.
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/category/casey-anthony/

Trimm... I just heard it on HLN...dunno....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: June 17, 2011, 06:51:28 PM »

Thanks y'all for the response... I have alot of catching up to do....I just heard he will be on Nancy Grace tonight...

Who's going to be on NG tonight?
I left u skyfire instructions in break room.

The Vasco dude who held the pc today....
Thanks Curly....now I hope I can follow them.....

Ok, thanks. That's a waste of a guest.
Just ask if u don't get it.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: June 17, 2011, 06:54:29 PM »

Thoughts?

I know what you mean . I saw Susan Smith's husband on Dr. Drew(I think) They asked him what kind of mother she was and was there ever any warning signs. He stated that to this day he is dumbfounded because she was a wonderful, loving mother and that he never would have believed she would ever harm her children. That interview left me,much like you, wondering what possibly triggered something in her brain to make her turn that corner and go down that dark,ugly hallway.
And for what it's worth.... I  believe she loved Caylee at one point as well. I also think that at the very beginning it was all new and wonderful for her. Caylee was a lovable babydoll. Then, Caylee grew into a toddler and became mobile and verbal and it wasn't so much of a novelty and fun anymore.Toddlers can be alot of work..Casey got tired of being responsible for her and wanted to do her own thing and somewhere along the way something went horribly wrong and those around her either didn't pick up on, or turned a blind eye to and made excuses for her actions and Caylee paid the ultimate price...
fwiw... I am one of the ones who suspect Casey was involved with drugs as well...jmo

My husband thinks she was really going to kill her parents....that's what all the searching household weapons was really for, the stories about them separating, about GA having a heart attack, about them signing the house over to her...he thinks what ever insurance they had would have, she and Caylee would be the beneficiaries and as Caylee's mother she would be in charge of all of it.....but Cindy and she got into a fight and Cindy told her she was going to take Caylee ......so she took the only thing she felt was important to Cindy....she took Caylee from her..she was not going to let Cindy take Caylee from her..I am not sure what part of this I agree with, cause I am not sure....but it sounds more logical and possible than some of the other theories I have read.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: June 17, 2011, 06:55:36 PM »

If you monkeys have not read this yet, you need to.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=72861360
This is with Linda K Baden, Ashton, piggyboy and Baez.  The deception is all over the place regarding 'the report.'

But you smart monkeys were probably all over this before piggy boy ever showed up today.

thanks karen...I will reread this when we get back tonight..

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: June 17, 2011, 06:56:43 PM »

Thoughts?
I'll take a stab at it. All those happy smiling pictures are during happy times but there is a flip side. Casey is all about casey. She was the original princess of Hopespring Dr. being upstaged by the cuter, new princess. Stealing thousands of dollars from mom was getting old, mom was cutting her off.
She was beginning to steal in a broader circle, mom was chafing at being the after hours sitter.
Casey had left her old circle of friends who had no problem with a toddler at the parties and sleepovers, the new boyfriend did have a problem with it.

Caylee was growing up, no more sitting in a carrier for hours sleeping while mommy yakked on the phone and sex texted= albatross around her neck
Caylee simply outgrew her usefulness as another way to bring attention to her mommy, she was getting attention all on her own= jealousy
Casey had plans for her first luv/overnight booty call  (and no sitter)  with the guy she probably hoped would be her way out of Hopespring Dr. = Caylee needed to shut up permanently & be gone
Her child was in the way.

(hope there's not already a zillion monkey answers to your post!) (I type slowly)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: June 17, 2011, 06:57:12 PM »

Alright.  Help me here.

What if..........Casey murdered Caylee like we all know she did.  BUT George walked in afterwards & did say "look what you've done", "your mother will never forgive you" etc. and didn't help move the body but told her what to do and kept his mouth shut because Cindy would be so distraught.  Was the grief we saw on tv for a missing Caylee (from George) or his grief over a dead Caylee?  There's just something, and I can't put my finger on it, fishy about this whole thing. (other than a psychopath destroying a precious angel's life)  ICA just isn't smart enough to dispose of a dead body without some "tips". If George were involved don't you think he would have done a better job?  But what if he didn't tell Casey specifically HOW to do just what to do.  If he was aware of the murder maybe along with her being a cold hearted snake she also felt "forgiven" or at least "safe" knowing that Daddy knew about what was going on & she wasn't alone or he wasn't disowning her since he didn't call the cops.  He could have told her to go awol until the body decomposed.  He was ex LE so maybe that's what triggered this whole cloak & dagger kidnapping crap.

I don't understand why she googled neck breaking, chloroform, shovel etc. but never googled "how to dispose of a dead body".  "how to mask the smell of death" etc.  Maybe because George gave her a few tips?

Hmmmm what say ye?  Is it possible George walked in on Casey trying to cover up the murder and stayed quiet?
Not possible........................... do you really think George's advice to casey would be -- "bury her in the back yard, dig her up and put her in your trunk for 3-4 days and then dump her 2 blocks from our house????????"

BINGO!!!  If GA had had anything to do with getting rid of Caylee's body...it would never have been found...IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: June 17, 2011, 06:58:24 PM »

Sunny,I think she was going to kill George and Cindy as well, and have to wonder what might have happened if she had given them "one more day" before Caylee being missing was reported.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: June 17, 2011, 06:59:51 PM »

Alright.  Help me here.

BINGO!!!  If GA had had anything to do with getting rid of Caylee's body...it would never have been found...IMO

ITA..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: June 17, 2011, 07:00:46 PM »

Thoughts?
I'll take a stab at it. All those happy smiling pictures are during happy times but there is a flip side. Casey is all about casey. She was the original princess of Hopespring Dr. being upstaged by the cuter, new princess. Stealing thousands of dollars from mom was getting old, mom was cutting her off.
She was beginning to steal in a broader circle, mom was chafing at being the after hours sitter.
Casey had left her old circle of friends who had no problem with a toddler at the parties and sleepovers, the new boyfriend did have a problem with it.

Caylee was growing up, no more sitting in a carrier for hours sleeping while mommy yakked on the phone and sex texted= albatross around her neck
Caylee simply outgrew her usefulness as another way to bring attention to her mommy, she was getting attention all on her own= jealousy
Casey had plans for her first luv/overnight booty call  (and no sitter)  with the guy she probably hoped would be her way out of Hopespring Dr. = Caylee needed to shut up permanently & be gone

(hope there's not already a zillion monkey answers to your post!) (I type slowly)

YES...YES....YES !!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: June 17, 2011, 07:01:30 PM »

I don't think george had anything at all to do with it either. Just my opinion watching him in the jail house calls on tv and even at the jail with melich. He seemed to me. That he was just as lost as everyone else.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: June 17, 2011, 07:01:42 PM »

Thoughts?

YES...YES....YES !!!!

Just like Susan Smith....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: June 17, 2011, 07:02:38 PM »

Alright.  Help me here.

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.